Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looks like sidthekid has struck again!!!

Back in early June I bought a couple of cards from him, 2 weeks later no cards. So I message him say whats up, he said he messed up and had some goofy story, he sent wrong cards to wrong people, yada yada..I didn't care as long as he just refunded my money no issues. It was a time when he was getting blasted on the boards! Now I have been doing this for a very long time, I don't get wrapped in the drama and don't start blasting people by name in the forums, I am a fair guy who does what he says and stand by his reputation..So anyway he send my refund as a Gift through paypal, No biggie I still get my money back..Here is where it gets crappy, I got a paypal charge back the other day from paypal for the refund he sent me, saying that it was fraudulently done??? I called and its in dispute but from the sound pf the Paypal rep I am going to lose??? And the little tird waited till after the 45 day marks for me to dispute the original transaction. Well I have learned my lesson, BO is the wild wild west as far as forums go, so when i am on this site the gloves will be off!!! And if anyone knows contact info for the kid please feel free to pm it to me!!! Id love to run into him here at the Nationals!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Wow just wow. Somebody tune this guy up at the National.
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

so he sent a gift payment, and then said someone hacked into his account and sent it illegally?

wow, pathetic
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

How do you dispute a refund. I don't get how you got a charge back for a refund he gave you especially if he sent via gift.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
How do you dispute a refund. I don't get how you got a charge back for a refund he gave you especially if he sent via gift.
Me either. Just another reason Paypal is a SCAM!
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
He didnt do a regular refund he just sent me the money as a gift payment? tHERE ISNT MUCH INFO ON pAYPAL, it just says unauthorized claim.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

That means most likely he gifted using a credit card, paid the fees himself. Then called up the credit card and claimed it as fraud or unauthorized. Paypal is not going to eat the chargeback from the credit card so they go after you for the funds. Its pitiful and criminal he would do that.

Kevin
Old 08-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

this kid is a tool should be straight jacket and put in a mental institute
Old 08-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

He is at the National, go get him!

In fact apparently he is back on here. Go here and you can probably PM him a few more times.

FYI, I saw "SidtheKid" at the National yesterday.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Again, if he ripped any of you off, or owes you anything, I will copy this quote from a previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
If anyone actually needs to do something, calling the BU admissions won't do anything. They could care less unless he committed a felony.

Now if you ACTUALLY, want to do something, I'm sure a call to his mommy might actually have some effect. If you have a deal with him, just look up his address in the public records (whitepages, switchboard, etc.) and his phone # is there, publically available.

Or if you're really not up to Sid's level of intellectualism, you can PM ME and I'll be happy to share (I'm not posting it here, because his mom doesn't need to be harassed just cause her son's a d*ck).
Old 08-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

You have is address? Use it to your advantage.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Could it have been because the way he sent the money back, gift instead of a refund through the original payment? After all, you guys do have a past of "goods" payments, so may have set off a paypal automatic detector with the deals.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

Update!!!!
Well tried to find the kid at Nationals, No luck there..I even tried to have him paged over the Convention center intercom but they wouldn't do it for me (I asked twice)! I wasn't able to find a phone number from all the sources that people talked about!
Talked to PayPal this Am and they said I was going to lose. But because they could see that my account was stellar and that his was not, and with everything that was going on here they would just credit my account the money I spent in the first place. So in the end I lose nothing..But I have a feeling that ol sidthekid wont be having a PayPal account again!!! So for sid my scorn continues, as for Paypal they get a PLUS +1 from me!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

What a fng tool.

And given the latest reappearance and comments he made in that thread, you can add hypocrite to the list of things he is as well. Made several comments towards others, saying, in essence, they should get a life, that there is more to life than cards and cardboard, yet how many times has he 1) come back to these boards to 2) screw people over on cards and cardboard.

So sadly pathetic that one devotes so much time to being a liar, a cheat, and a thief.

Last edited by IndyKMB; 08-07-2012 at 10:11 AM.
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

Madbacker said he saw the idiot at the National looking over his shoulder the whole time.

The kid has issues and I feel bad for anyone who gets suckered into a deal with him.

Perhaps we should have a sticky that has his name and address so that people who don't recognize a screen name will know not to deal with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbrown View Post
Update!!!!
Well tried to find the kid at Nationals, No luck there..I even tried to have him paged over the Convention center intercom but they wouldn't do it for me (I asked twice)! I wasn't able to find a phone number from all the sources that people talked about!
Talked to PayPal this Am and they said I was going to lose. But because they could see that my account was stellar and that his was not, and with everything that was going on here they would just credit my account the money I spent in the first place. So in the end I lose nothing..But I have a feeling that ol sidthekid wont be having a PayPal account again!!! So for sid my scorn continues, as for Paypal they get a PLUS +1 from me!!!!
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Madbacker said he saw the idiot at the National looking over his shoulder the whole time.

The kid has issues and I feel bad for anyone who gets suckered into a deal with him.

Perhaps we should have a sticky that has his name and address so that people who don't recognize a screen name will know not to deal with him.
I really wish I would have ran into him,,,I would have had some polite words for him!!!