Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlasch View Post
I am not sidthekid, I have a different paypal, email, etc. And I don't use facebook. I have NOT ripped anyone off, you idiots keeps foaming at the mouth calling me a thief and a scammer, yet, NO ONE has been scammed.

- 3 dc#'s went out yesterday - all 3 show they are going to there destinations - meaning all 3 dc's are active.

- I have refunded 4 people after this mess and fear of dealing with me. Yep..certainly something a scammer would do.

- I provided a buyer with my cell to text me to assure him who I am and that he has nothing to worry about.

You'd think I was handling gold. Slow down kids, it's cardboard. I'm not here to steal money from anyone and honestly, I'd appreciate it if you'd stfu about that. If you want to throw a piss party because I didn't sell cards to someone, fine, but no one has ever been ripped off, cheated out of money or not sent cards they PAID for.

You made an offer, and I accepted. That's considered a deal. Unless you provide a screen shot of the "PM" you got before my post, in my book you backed out of our deal and took another offer. Apparently that wasn't the first time you've done that either. We on this board have big problems with members who back out of deals.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I am not sidthekid, I have a different paypal, email, etc. And I don't use facebook. I have NOT ripped anyone off, you idiots keeps foaming at the mouth calling me a thief and a scammer, yet, NO ONE has been scammed.

- 3 dc#'s went out yesterday - all 3 show they are going to there destinations - meaning all 3 dc's are active.

- I have refunded 4 people after this mess and fear of dealing with me. Yep..certainly something a scammer would do.

- I provided a buyer with my cell to text me to assure him who I am and that he has nothing to worry about.

You'd think I was handling gold. Slow down kids, it's cardboard. I'm not here to steal money from anyone and honestly, I'd appreciate it if you'd stfu about that. If you want to throw a piss party because I didn't sell cards to someone, fine, but no one has ever been ripped off, cheated out of money or not sent cards they PAID for.
Where's the God Bless?
Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #28 (permalink)

And if you don't sell me the card in our deal or provide a scan of this PM you speak of, the negative feedback you received is more than justifiable. If not, I say good day and will welcome never seeing your posts again from my ignore list.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
You made an offer, and I accepted. That's considered a deal. Unless you provide a screen shot of the "PM" you got before my post, in my book you backed out of our deal and took another offer. Apparently that wasn't the first time you've done that either. We on this board have big problems with members who back out of deals.
You're an idiot. YOU accepted the offer. I NEVER told you the card was yours. You assumed it was. Again, you think you were the only one on the forum and keep repeating "I posted 2 minutes after the thread" guess what dip stick, if you can post within 2 minutes, ANYONE can. Let it go. You neg'd me, the card is on it's way to someone that is NOT YOU and that's, that.

I'm sorry you assumed the card was yours. In retrospect, I'm glad you didn't get it, you're a cry baby and from what several have messaged me, have pulled this stunt many times over with other members. Get over it. It's one card. Life goes on.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #30 (permalink)

Time-saving action steps for the seller here:

1. Post the PM, if there is one, showing the time stamp. Everyone's happy, this goes away. This is the only way at this point to clear your name.

or

2. PM with timestamp doesn't exist - just come out already, admit you sold for a higher price and take your lumps. Most readers assume this is the case anyways.

or

3. There is no option 3. Posting anything else is a waste of time.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
You're an idiot. YOU accepted the offer. I NEVER told you the card was yours. You assumed it was. Again, you think you were the only one on the forum and keep repeating "I posted 2 minutes after the thread" guess what dip stick, if you can post within 2 minutes, ANYONE can. Let it go. You neg'd me, the card is on it's way to someone that is NOT YOU and that's, that.

I'm sorry you assumed the card was yours. In retrospect, I'm glad you didn't get it, you're a cry baby and from what several have messaged me, have pulled this stunt many times over with other members. Get over it. It's one card. Life goes on.

well, first you're saying you're new and not completely sure how things go around here, but this post makes it pretty clear you THINK you know what's right (but it isn't).

i've said it plenty of times as politely as possible to explain why you're in this mess. you post the thread with a card and price, raider accepts before anyone else- therefore it should be his unless he flaked later on the payment. You flaked and made up some bogus "got a pm before your post" story and made it worse.

that's what happened. you're inability to understand and deal with that is mindblowing.

i mean, i guess i'll just ask you point blank: did you receive a PM before Raider's 2 minute reply? If so, i will give you step-by-step directions on how to take a screenshot and get it posted here. If not, just say so.

if you answer that, i'll shut up unless you go after one of my friends.

again, this isn't about you (though you certainly could have handled the situation better- but it's hard on the internet when a feeding frenzy has formed), but about your selling ethics. i cannot stress that enough. You seem like you can form coherent thoughts and could possibly become a huge boon to this site, but attacking members isn't the best way to have a fun lifespan here. Granted, you're getting it from all sides makes it hard to remain civil, but just answering the one hanging question is the best way to end it all rather than making petty personal attacks.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:

I would love to hear more about this. I am a very well respected member here, and have done nearly 200 flawless deals - along with providing sound advice for tax preparation. I'd love to see even ONE instance of what you posted above. Please feel free to have whoever "messaged" you that information so I can hear more about what you are talking about. here is the every feedback I've ever left. I see maybe 1-2 red instances in three years. And if anyone else did what you did - I'd have left a negative as well.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/i...p?u=11403&iv=4

But I'd absolutely love to see these other PMs that you speak of again. But you hold your PMs pretty close to your heart so I know where that'll lead.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at. But I have been pm'd numerous times about you, rayray, and others and how you guys bully up on everyone new. Aparrently some guys named nd3 and ronlado used to be the bullies and you took their place from what I've been told
Old 08-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at. But I have been pm'd numerous times about you, rayray, and others and how you guys bully up on everyone new. Aparrently some guys named nd3 and ronlado used to be the bullies and you took their place from what I've been told
Well at last an admission. Was that so hard? And i'd have done $35 FYI

Still. Show me one instance - or have whoever PM'd you where I have EVER done any bullying on here. I'd love to see it. I hardly ever even post here any more - mostly because of people like you.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #35 (permalink)

Blowout Cards Forums - Search Results

I even did the hard work for you. When you find an instance of "bullying" please inform me.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

still insulting me when you said after I admit you would leave me be.

And no I'm not showing pm's and ratting out members who came to me in private and asked it stay that way. What's it matter? I can show you 50 messages and you'll deny them all, so just deny it now and move on.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #37 (permalink)

It took 2 days for you to admit this?

Btw...none of the reputable members are "bullies"...but we do know when something isn't on the level and we WILL expose that to protect others and ourselves.

Call it what you will, but I'm from the "show-me" state...and what you've shown me, is that ethically, I'm more than justified in NEVER dealing with you on these boards. If others feel the same, they are also more than justified.

If you feel picked on or slighted, feel free to go elsewhere...but you'll find that Beckett, SCF, etc. are MORE filled with trolls and kids than this place.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Blowout Cards Forums - Search Results

I even did the hard work for you. When you find an instance of "bullying" please inform me.
I said you and your friends.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
go elsewhere...but you'll find that Beckett, SCF, etc. are MORE filled with trolls and kids than this place.
Not possible in the slightest. It can't be. lol
Old 08-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
I said you and your friends.
SHOW ME - ME. I don't care about my "friends." Show where I have. You said ME and my friends. I did the search for you. Show me where I am what you claim.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #41 (permalink)

It's the world of today...live with it, embrace it, or fear it....but it's the way things are. I'm not going to continue to post here, but for future reference, if you just would have owned up and been honest, you could have avoided the drama. I can't imagine it was worth it in the end to call your integrity into question, but perhaps my integrity is worth more than others'.

Quote:
Not possible in the slightest. It can't be. lol
Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at.
You realize you are done here right?
Old 08-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
hey man, he admitted what he did, which was great. he may be done, he may not be.

who knows, maybe he'll clean up his act and become a good ole boy around here. I know I probably won't deal with him unless his next 50 deals are flawless.

Joe, thanks. took some balls to at least admit it, and I appreciate the honesty finally. I'm sure people will sound off and say what you did was wrong, which it was. Hopefully you can just take it to heart and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #44 (permalink)

FS: Auto's - Elway, Nicks, Vick, and Calvin Johnson

For those curious about the buyer's side of things (Samiamryan)...yikes.

Last edited by uberfatty; 08-07-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Aw shucks and miss all those blockbuster deals on base cards and high #d inserts you sell?
Old 08-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
hey man, he admitted what he did, which was great. he may be done, he may not be.

who knows, maybe he'll clean up his act and become a good ole boy around here. I know I probably won't deal with him unless his next 50 deals are flawless.

Joe, thanks. took some balls to at least admit it, and I appreciate the honesty finally. I'm sure people will sound off and say what you did was wrong, which it was. Hopefully you can just take it to heart and chalk it up as a lesson learned.
Thanks for the kind words. It is def. a lesson learned. Wont happen again. Didn't understand the unspoken rules. I do now.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Glad this finally came out.

And it's not that "new" people get picked on here, it's that the senior members are very protective and want to make sure the forum is populated by trustworthy sellers and buyers. That's why it's always best to own up when you make a mistake and move on, lying continuously only makes things worse.

Good luck with future deals seems like you "get it" at this point.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
Glad this finally came out.

And it's not that "new" people get picked on here, it's that the senior members are very protective and want to make sure the forum is populated by trustworthy sellers and buyers. That's why it's always best to own up when you make a mistake and move on, lying continuously only makes things worse.

Good luck with future deals seems like you "get it" at this point.
You're absolutely right. Should have been honest from the start. If that hurts my rep, that's my own fault. I'll admit that. I personally didn't see anything wrong with it, but it's finally sinking in that it's just an unspoken rule, an agreement the members have with each other. Makes sense.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

And again, im not this sid kid, everything I sold has been shipped. Including cards sold yesterday.

I refunded a seller money for the vick, I promised him id hold it until his package arrived as he wants the vick but is worried. Since then I've had 5 messages asking about the vick, I wont sell it, I promised it to him first. I've learned my lesson.

I never meant to come here and butt heads with anyone. I get the way things work here now and will abide by those rules.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #50 (permalink)

I can forgive and forget... I like showing integrity and finally admitting..

Even with my deal that i had with you... All you would have said is that I have a better offer... And I probably would have let it slide without repercussion.

I have been working a trade with someone, and it was almost completed, and someone else bought the card on my sale thread. I pm the person and informed them that the card was sold, can we work on something else for trade.

Yes, your comment is true that this is nothing but cardboard... First, integrity is not card board. Second, this is my life... No I do not have to go find another one..

I am a retired veteran of 21 + years. I got busted up in Iraq and have no choice to set in front of a computer. It probably takes me about 2 hours to mow my yard that is the size of a basketball court...

I hope you stay on here and I hope everybody forgives and forgets. But, first it has to start with you...

I hope you take this what I am saying to heart. I hope you stay on here, and I hope we do some deals in the future. But, the choice is yours...
Closed Thread