Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #51 (permalink)

Ok great cool you are going down the right path now instead of the wrong one (or atleast you say you are).

Oh, and FYI- it's kinda an unspoken rule to not make fun of other people's b/s/t threads. Just a little heads up.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 08-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlasch View Post
And again, im not this sid kid, everything I sold has been shipped. Including cards sold yesterday.

I refunded a seller money for the vick, I promised him id hold it until his package arrived as he wants the vick but is worried. Since then I've had 5 messages asking about the vick, I wont sell it, I promised it to him first. I've learned my lesson.

I never meant to come here and butt heads with anyone. I get the way things work here now and will abide by those rules.
Honestly I'm not mad - I needed it as a PC item. And I also would have done $35 for it as that's what I (stupidly - when he didn't sell as well) sold mine for and was looking for one to replace it at that price.

You just need to come out and be honest. We aren't stupid here - we've been around the block one too many times before. It always comes out in the end - save yourself the trouble in the future and just be straight forward.

I have no ill-will towards you, and wouldn't be scared to do a deal with you in the future. But the negatives are justified based on what the standards here are.

Finally, I still am urked about the whole claims to "bullying" or me being any kind of disrespectful member. I'm sure there are plenty here who will get my back on that (and I'm sure a few in the other direction too) - but I'd really like either you to find somewhere for you to make the claim you did - or direct those who "messaged you" to feel free to message me if they have a problem. I don't step on feet here and can't remember any time I would have so it'd be appreciated if you would let them know.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Ok great cool you are going down the right path now instead of the wrong one (or atleast you say you are).

Oh, and FYI- it's kinda an unspoken rule to not make fun of other people's b/s/t threads. Just a little heads up.
Ok, but you weren't involved in any of this and butted in and tried to joined the group. So maybe you wouldn't be attacked if you didn't involve yourself in things you arent invovled with? Sorry I made fun of your cards.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
I can forgive and forget... I like showing integrity and finally admitting..

Even with my deal that i had with you... All you would have said is that I have a better offer... And I probably would have let it slide without repercussion.

I have been working a trade with someone, and it was almost completed, and someone else bought the card on my sale thread. I pm the person and informed them that the card was sold, can we work on something else for trade.

Yes, your comment is true that this is nothing but cardboard... First, integrity is not card board. Second, this is my life... No I do not have to go find another one..

I am a retired veteran of 21 + years. I got busted up in Iraq and have no choice to set in front of a computer. It probably takes me about 2 hours to mow my yard that is the size of a basketball court...

I hope you stay on here and I hope everybody forgives and forgets. But, first it has to start with you...

I hope you take this what I am saying to heart. I hope you stay on here, and I hope we do some deals in the future. But, the choice is yours...
Thank you for your service. Sorry for my comments. I wasn't thinking they could affect someone who is in a position such as yours. And now that you say this, it's clearer as to why it's taken more seriously by some more than others. Again, a learning experience for me. I'm sorry for the issues and I hope we can at the very least co-exist here.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, but you weren't involved in any of this and butted in and tried to joined the group. So maybe you wouldn't be attacked if you didn't involve yourself in things you arent invovled with? Sorry I made fun of your cards.
I am a member of this board so anything that happens here involves me.

I find it so ironic that the same guy earlier crying that everyone was attacking him is now attacking me and thinks it's ok.

It doesn't actually bother me at all that you made fun- I was more assisting you in realizing all these "unspoken rules" (actually just common sense) that we have here.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I find it so ironic that the same guy earlier crying that everyone was attacking him is now attacking me and thinks it's ok.
"I hope you realize you are done here"

You started the attacks, I responded.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

It doesn't actually bother me at all that you made fun- I was more assisting you in realizing all these "unspoken rules" (actually just common sense) that we have here.
See even this (actuallty just common sense) thats snooty and ignorant. It's not needed.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #58 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
See even this (actuallty just common sense) thats snooty and ignorant. It's not needed.
When is your official last day/post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you for your service. Sorry for my comments. I wasn't thinking they could affect someone who is in a position such as yours. And now that you say this, it's clearer as to why it's taken more seriously by some more than others. Again, a learning experience for me. I'm sorry for the issues and I hope we can at the very least co-exist here.
Glad you are taking this to heart...

my last advice, just be patient.. someone else will screw up and your issue will be forgotten.. lol
Old 08-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
When is your official last day/post
LOL! Good one!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
Glad you are taking this to heart...

my last advice, just be patient.. someone else will screw up and your issue will be forgotten.. lol
hahaha

Hopefully no one screws up. Peace is always a good thing.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #62 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Group hug!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at. But I have been pm'd numerous times about you, rayray, and others and how you guys bully up on everyone new. Aparrently some guys named nd3 and ronlado used to be the bullies and you took their place from what I've been told
Oops, guess I was wrong! Sorry Raider, you are 100% correct on this!!

I'm sure its a lesson for seller that its always good to keep your word on your price! At least let everyone know you messed up on the price and put a new one on there next time!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #64 (permalink)

Love the -2 rating, looks sexy

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Love the -2 rating, looks sexy
I'm a pioneer. lol.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #66 (permalink)

You and armyatc would make a cute couple!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #67 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

I don't see the seller accepting the sale. I think this whole thing is dumb. The seller put it up for 20 someone says he will take it for 20. I see see nothing saying seller was going to sell it to buyer.
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Still a bum with -2 feedback lol.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #69 (permalink)

Welcome back my friend! Lol

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Still a bum with -2 feedback lol.
And you're the main bully people have told me about that is a hypocrite and a half for coming after me. But whatev
Old 08-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #71 (permalink)

I think if we can only learn one thing from this whole fiasco is to just be honest from that get go. You'll never be able to be liked by everyone all the time, but at least your word will still mean something.

Honesty is always the best policy.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I think if we can only learn one thing from this whole fiasco is to just be honest from that get go. You'll never be able to be liked by everyone all the time, but at least your word will still mean something.

Honesty is always the best policy.
Cutest.Avatar.Ever.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #73 (permalink)

Last edited by NonSportsCardForum; 08-08-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:30 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlasch
I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at.
Bump to the top

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
Old 08-08-2012, 01:36 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Bump to the top
Go to bed!

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Closed Thread