Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #76 (permalink)

Suppose one of you were selling a card in a thread and the first post is from a guy with -100 feedback, but according to your logic that means the buyer and seller agreed to a deal so the card is his and you have to send it to him. Thats not how it goes, sellers are given the right to refuse business with whomever they choose.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Go to bed!
Why?????
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Why?????
Tired??????

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #79 (permalink)

Calvin Johnson auto listed price -$20

Calvin Johnson auto sold price -$30

Integrity- Priceless.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlasch View Post
And you're the main bully people have told me about that is a hypocrite and a half for coming after me. But whatev
Yup. I am a bully and called everyone out to come get you. The irony in this, I am probably hated by more people on here than you are.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #81 (permalink)

Funny how we are all bullies for calling the OP out on his BS and lies only for him to admit he was in fact lying.

That's not called bullying, it's called being right.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-08-2012, 03:20 AM   #82 (permalink)

i mean, we got what we wanted. he admitted the wrongdoing.

ignore him and move on. continuing to poke at the wound doesn't fix or help anything anymore.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i mean, we got what we wanted. he admitted the wrongdoing.

ignore him and move on. continuing to poke at the wound doesn't fix or help anything anymore.
They live empty lives and have nothing better to do, I actually got a good laugh at this. It's pretty sad. Let them continue. 2am and they're ranting about someone on the internet lmfao I'm literally lol'ing at this.

By the way, the first 3 packages sent are to be delivered today, so hopefully this bs rumor that im this sid guy will cease and users that are here to actually buy/sell/trade and not just harass to fill that void in their life will see I'm not here to scam anyone.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
They live empty lives and have nothing better to do
But you have infinitely better things to do? Like, oh I dunno, respond repeatedly? You ruined your reputation on B.O. over $10, sounds like you have the empty life.

Quote:
It's pretty sad. Let them continue.
Oh we will. You think if acting the way you have on top of being a shady seller will give you a magical pass because as you put it, "I'm new to this." You're sadly mistaken.

Looks like you're going on this list.

The OFFICIAL *BEWARE of SCAMMER(s)* Thread - Updated Constantly

Quote:
2am and they're ranting about someone on the internet lmfao I'm literally lol'ing at this.
10am and you're ranting about someone on the internet ranting at you when in reality, we're all laughing at you.

Oh, and grown men don't write lol.

Quote:
users that are here to actually buy/sell/trade and not just harass to fill that void in their life will see I'm not here to scam anyone.
Let me explain something to you and hopefully you'll understand Joe, you're literal disregard, and appalling attitude in the face of being caught in a lie is what got you and it will continue to rear it's ugly head because you out right REFUSE to keep your mouth shut.

We, the majority of the community at B.O. are dead set on keeping the trash buyers. sellers, and traders off of this site. We weren't 'picking' on you, we weren't 'attacking' you or any other word you think describes what happened. You BEGAN your life on this site pulling an extremely shady move. You were caught and called out. You then proceeded to lie and lie and lie and only all the while telling us how out right horrible we are and how you are innocent.

Well it turns out we were right, and that's what we do as a community, look out for others. If you would just keep your mouth shut, keep your head down I'm sure this would of all blown over but just ask Sid how well I let sleeping dogs lie when the other party refuses to man up.

This is attached to you now my friend, it's your Scarlet letter except you aren't near as hot as Demi Moore. Hope the bed is comfy, because it's the one you made for yourself.

Now go ahead and tell me I should get cancer or that I have no life. Show us what kind of man you are.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #85 (permalink)

Duplicate Post

Last edited by raiderguy10; 08-08-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Let me explain something to you and hopefully you'll understand Joe, you're literal disregard, and appalling attitude in the face of being caught in a lie is what got you and it will continue to rear it's ugly head because you out right REFUSE to keep your mouth shut.

We, the majority of the community at B.O. are dead set on keeping the trash buyers. sellers, and traders off of this site. We weren't 'picking' on you, we weren't 'attacking' you or any other word you think describes what happened. You BEGAN your life on this site pulling an extremely shady move. You were caught and called out. You then proceeded to lie and lie and lie and only all the while telling us how out right horrible we are and how you are innocent.

Well it turns out we were right, and that's what we do as a community, look out for others. If you would just keep your mouth shut, keep your head down I'm sure this would of all blown over but just ask Sid how well I let sleeping dogs lie when the other party refuses to man up.

This is attached to you now my friend, it's your Scarlet letter except you aren't near as hot as Demi Moore. Hope the bed is comfy, because it's the one you made for yourself.

Now go ahead and tell me I should get cancer or that I have no life. Show us what kind of man you are.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned

Great post RJ.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #88 (permalink)

I received my package from Joe today. It contained all 17 of the cards from the $105 lot that i purchased on Friday. He did not lie or do anything wrong to my purchase. Not sure where everything went wrong with everyone else, but wanted to give him credit. Ill be leaving positive feedback in a moment! Thanks Joe
Old 08-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydogg_0725 View Post
I received my package from Joe today. It contained all 17 of the cards from the $105 lot that i purchased on Friday. He did not lie or do anything wrong to my purchase. Not sure where everything went wrong with everyone else, but wanted to give him credit. Ill be leaving positive feedback in a moment! Thanks Joe
That's just fine and dandy Clay. But as you put it, you don't know the situation.

I am beyond elated however that Joe is sending cards to the people who bought them. But alas, it's not going to the original buyers and that's where everyone has a problem.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #90 (permalink)

ive been following allow a little and understand what he did wrong, but at the very least wanted to give him credit. I was the first to respond to that post on Friday and he did not back out of my deal even though there were multiple others that posted.

Not trying to say any of you are wrong or right, I simply dont have the time or desire to catch up with all the posts lol, but giving credit to the man on my deal was deserved
Old 08-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
That's just fine and dandy Clay. But as you put it, you don't know the situation.

I am beyond elated however that Joe is sending cards to the people who bought them. But alas, it's not going to the original buyers and that's where everyone has a problem.
I don't know the entire situation, but did he actually refund buyers that paid? Or just sell to someone else after someone said "I'll take it"?

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I don't know the entire situation, but did he actually refund buyers that paid? Or just sell to someone else after someone said "I'll take it"?
There was no "deal" raiders simply said "i'll take it" and that was supposed to mean they go to him. No actual transaction was made. But hey, my mistake, I learned from it and now I know. Thanks for posting clay, it's appreciated.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
I think he pulled a "Army" on someone, and accepted a higher offer after committing.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
I think he pulled a "Army" on someone, and accepted a higher offer after committing.
Yes- and essentially speaking it's exactly the same. One would either pull that or not.

The real question is- Is creating a thread a seller committing to a sale? I mean that is the main thing here.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Yes- and essentially speaking it's exactly the same. One would either pull that or not.
Thanks for confirming.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
But you have infinitely better things to do? Like, oh I dunno, respond repeatedly? You ruined your reputation on B.O. over $10, sounds like you have the empty life.

Oh we will. You think if acting the way you have on top of being a shady seller will give you a magical pass because as you put it, "I'm new to this." You're sadly mistaken.

Looks like you're going on this list.

The OFFICIAL *BEWARE of SCAMMER(s)* Thread - Updated Constantly

10am and you're ranting about someone on the internet ranting at you when in reality, we're all laughing at you.

Oh, and grown men don't write lol.

I'm glad in your head you're a big tough man..at least behind a keyboard. Look, add me to whatever lists you want, post whatever about me you feel the need to. Half you guys claimed I was some some kid and was a complete scammer stealing money. Here we are $105 lot sent to clay, he received it, I wont get one apology for those accusations, you'll just continue beating a dead horse about not selling to the first member, something I apologized for and wont repeat again. If you can't forgive that or let it go, by all means, keep posting, I'm content now that one of the people I shipped to have received. Call me a shady seller, whatever, as long as people know I'm not a thief I really don't feel the need to defend myself as often as I have. It's proven I honor my sales with the cards the purchaser paid for, that's all I was concerned about. These people spent money and were worried because of the things you guys said. Well, that has been disproven. I apologized for not selling to raiders, I've honored the sales I have made and sent the cards - I really see no point in continuing this over and over and over and over and over..

Last edited by JoeBlasch; 08-08-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I did and admitted to it. But you guys - for as much as you troll my posts ignore anything I say that doesn't help your flame bait.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This is not exactly the same tho. He did not refund andybody to then take a higher price. No original transaction took place here.

Just because a member says "I'll take it" on a sale thread, doesn't mean the seller has to sell to him. There's a few members on this forum that I flat out refuse to sell to.

I understand that he lied about it, and I agree that is a bad move. He learned from it and moved on. But no transaction took place between him and Raiders.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
This is not exactly the same tho. He did not refund andybody to then take a higher price. No original transaction took place here.

Just because a member says "I'll take it" on a sale thread, doesn't mean the seller has to sell to him. There's a few members on this forum that I flat out refuse to sell to.

I understand that he lied about it, and I agree that is a bad move. He learned from it and moved on. But no transaction took place between him and Raiders.
A "Half Army" so to speak?

Old 08-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #100 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Apparently for these guys, apologizing and learning isn't acceptable and they don't understand "moving on". This is like sweeps week for them. Let them enjoy it.
Closed Thread