Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
A "Half Army" so to speak?
yea, same idea, but he didn't promise the card to Raiders, so like I said, there was no transaction.

It's still my opinion that the feedback system is for transactions, and that his negatives are unwarranted.

The callout thread got the job done. Members see what happened, he learned his lesson, and we all should just be able to move on. If you don't trust him, then don't deal with him. He never scammed anybody. It's just two members that are mad they didn't get a card at a steal of a price.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlasch View Post
Apparently for these guys, apologizing and learning isn't acceptable and they don't understand "moving on". This is like sweeps week for them. Let them enjoy it.
You bumped it back up. And if you think an apology is warranted, you're even dumber than I originally gave you credit for. Good luck.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #103 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
You bumped it back up. And if you think an apology is warranted, you're even dumber than I originally gave you credit for. Good luck.
Yeah, I'm an idiot for expecting an apology for you guys calling me sidthekid and a thief. Gee, how horrible of me

If you cant admit YOUR part in being wrong, that's cool. I admitted mine. Peace.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
yea, same idea, but he didn't promise the card to Raiders, so like I said, there was no transaction.

It's still my opinion that the feedback system is for transactions, and that his negatives are unwarranted.

The callout thread got the job done. Members see what happened, he learned his lesson, and we all should just be able to move on. If you don't trust him, then don't deal with him. He never scammed anybody. It's just two members that are mad they didn't get a card at a steal of a price.
Creating a thread is making an offer. Saying I'll take it at the stated price is accepting an offer. Acceptance + Offer = Deal.

The mods removed my feedback but left his - so obviously they felt it was justified as well.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Creating a thread is making an offer. Saying I'll take it at the stated price is accepting an offer. Acceptance + Offer = Deal.

The mods removed my feedback but left his - so obviously they felt it was justified as well.
I disagree.

So if the seller isn't comfortable dealing with the potential buyer, he has to sell it to him based on your logic, or he gets a negative feedback?

Saying you'll take it is offering him full price for his card. The deal takes place after the paypal address is given.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
I disagree.

So if the seller isn't comfortable dealing with the potential buyer, he has to sell it to him based on your logic, or he gets a negative feedback?

Saying you'll take it is offering him full price for his card. The deal takes place after the paypal address is given.
If he has a reason to not be comfortable I agree (say someone with no feedback). Someone with 195 itrader I would claim is a different story. And accepting a PM 20 minutes later with a higher price doesn't qualify IMO - or 98% of this forums opinion. Especially when he pulled the same stunt over the weekend to another member.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
If he has a reason to not be comfortable I agree (say someone with no feedback). Someone with 195 itrader I would claim is a different story. And accepting a PM 20 minutes later with a higher price doesn't qualify IMO - or 98% of this forums opinion. Especially when he pulled the same stunt over the weekend to another member.
I agree that this is bad practice, and unfortunate, but he did not scam anyone. I see it as a lesson learned. I understand you're upset about not getting your card at a "steal", but you didn't lose anything either.

If he sold it to you, then refunded you, that would be another story.

Maybe he just doesn't like Raiders fans

I'm not saying I wouldn't be upset too, but I wouldn't have left a negative feedback on the deal. The callout thread was enough.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

I appreciate your take on it divino, but dont waste your time. They aren't going to listen. They'll simply ignore any logic or positivity you give them and continue on their witch hunt. It's not worth wasting your time, but I do appreciate it.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
I appreciate your take on it divino, but dont waste your time. They aren't going to listen. They'll simply ignore any logic or positivity you give them and continue on their witch hunt. It's not worth wasting your time, but I do appreciate it.
I'm not really taking a side, just giving points from the other perspective. I'm always up for a good debate. I agree with them, as do you, that what you did was a little shady, but I'm past it. You seem like a good member to me, and for what it's worth, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Well thanks man.

- raidersguy and I are good. I apologized and he accepted.

- the people I've sold to 1 received his cards today and left feedback, 2 have their packages at their house/PO's right now so tonight should also leave me feedback

- last 2 packages went out yesterday afternoon.

So I'm content. People can see I'm not out to steal, the guy who I originally was shady with my sale on has forgiven me, so I really see no point in these other guys to continue this, but again, nothing else to do but follow me around, so be. Glad I can be their entertainment.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #111 (permalink)

This thread shows why this site really needs a trade manager, similar to what they use at SCF. The seller sure "looks" guilty here (but that can't be conclusively proven), but without a trade thread agreed to by both parties then I think this kind of situation will continue to happen indefinitely.

Joe could have been called out while avoiding negative feedback, and that would have been it. As it is, the idea of leaving negative feedback for a transaction that not only never came to completion, but one for which there is no agreement of any kind, seems bizarre.

A trade manager could solve many back and forths on this site.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

Freeman = tough guy in real life.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Freeman = tough guy in real life.
Shhhhhhhhh
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
This thread shows why this site really needs a trade manager, similar to what they use at SCF. The seller sure "looks" guilty here (but that can't be conclusively proven), but without a trade thread agreed to by both parties then I think this kind of situation will continue to happen indefinitely.

Joe could have been called out while avoiding negative feedback, and that would have been it. As it is, the idea of leaving negative feedback for a transaction that not only never came to completion, but one for which there is no agreement of any kind, seems bizarre.

A trade manager could solve many back and forths on this site.
Quote:
I took more money. I'll admit that. I was offered $30 bucks and took it. I didn't know it was considered a bad thing. Someone said, hey, I'll give you 10 more bucks, screw raiders and I said, cool. $10 more bucks sounds nice considering how low I placed it at. But I have been pm'd numerous times about you, rayray, and others and how you guys bully up on everyone new. Aparrently some guys named nd3 and ronlado used to be the bullies and you took their place from what I've been told
Reading is your friend.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Reading is your friend.
But it hurts my brain.

Still, I don't see a trade thread so this thing is going to happen over and over. Can't rely on someone to admit fault every time.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #116 (permalink)

I would normally never ever provide ebay as a guide, but for them - feedback can only be left (or else it'd be removed) when an actual payment has been made.

Yes, it's very shady that moments after posting someone accepted and wasn't sold the card. But as others have said, no payment was made, so technically there was no transaction. I understand that the seller didn't provide the payment information (while getting a higher price) and that is wrong, but all that has happened here is that the first buyer to jump at the offered price didn't get it and was unhappy about that, nobody was stolen from or scammed.

If you post a price and someone accepts, you should have the integrity to honor that.
If you don't pay for the item, leaving negative feedback is pretty harsh.
So as others have stated, just the thread (or maybe a neutral instead) would be sufficient.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #117 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Not everyone is going to search for call out threads on possible sellers but everyone can see their i-trader.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Not everyone is going to search for call out threads on possible sellers but everyone can see their i-trader.
But that's the point. It gives him an oppurtunity to learn from it and move on instead of being a permanent scar. If this thread goes away, and nothing is ever brought up about him again after this, he has either stopped posting here, or he is doing things right.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
But that's the point. It gives him an oppurtunity to learn from it and move on instead of being a permanent scar. If this thread goes away, and nothing is ever brought up about him again after this, he has either stopped posting here, or he is doing things right.
he is doing what i told him.. apologize to the people needed... he did...

let the posts go away on the topic... he is trying to..

just wait until someone else screws up and this matter will be forgotten.. it will probably happen soon...

let us just let things go be. everything has been handled...

now we move on...
Old 08-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #120 (permalink)

Good riddance.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #121 (permalink)

I am glad that he is gone.......
Old 08-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #122 (permalink)

Why did he get banned?
Old 08-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandersAD#1 View Post
Why did he get banned?
LOL. Is this a serious question?
Old 08-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandersAD#1 View Post
Why did he get banned?
Really?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #125 (permalink)
Banned

He is probably over on Beckett by now, so if you miss those super fun deals check him there.
Closed Thread