Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Watch Out For Deals With JoeBlasch (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/346280-watch-out-deals-joeblasch.html)

raiderguy10 08-06-2012 05:07 PM

Watch Out For Deals With JoeBlasch

This thread will pretty much explain what you need to know.

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/346153-fs-autos-elway-nicks-vick-calvin-johnson.html[/url]

Ray27Ray52 08-06-2012 05:21 PM

Your negative will get removed. I, along with several other members will do whatever we can to make sure of that. If you need anyone to contact a mod, just let us know.

CMpunk13 08-06-2012 06:00 PM

Not to be rude or anything if he said he sold the card via pm before u saying ull take it why did you leave him a negative? There was no deal in place then right?

raiderguy10 08-06-2012 06:02 PM

did you read the thread? I posted less than two minutes after it started

CMpunk13 08-06-2012 06:06 PM

Ya I read it all, u never know unless Joe proves it but I've listed an item on EBay extremely cheap (the card was damaged) and someone hit the BIN within 30 seconds, so it is possible someone PM'd him but he should prove it. I think after that u could leave negative feedback or none at all if he was telling the truth.

raiderguy10 08-06-2012 06:12 PM

and if you read I said i'm being a good member before leaving feedback and giving him the chance. he never did

Clarka3 08-06-2012 06:31 PM

another case of "i'll take it" being a contract for a buyer (and neg-worthy if backing out) but sellers saying a price and having a buyer offer that price thinking they aren't held to a deal.

sorry OP. the neg will go away and you'll be fine. i'm ignoring the member AND the other member that all of a sudden said they sent the PM.

Clarka3 08-06-2012 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=CMpunk13;3092387]Ya I read it all, u never know unless Joe proves it but I've listed an item on EBay extremely cheap (the card was damaged) and someone hit the BIN within 30 seconds, so it is possible someone PM'd him but he should prove it. I think after that u could leave negative feedback or none at all if he was telling the truth.[/QUOTE]

i agree that he should give him time to defend himself before he got a negative, but the guy made it perfectly clear that he would rather waste time and energy to go after everybody that disagreed with him rather than just take the screenshot and post it.

and hey, if the member still proves it, then bam, it's not like Mods can't just remove the negatives after being contacted.

CMpunk13 08-06-2012 06:57 PM

Well the mods will probably figure it all out and all will be well hopefully:)!

hairyangryfella 08-06-2012 07:10 PM

Having just read through that thread the seller could so easily release all of this issue by showing proof, yet refuses to and continues to type defensively - which suggests that it was all a lie and he simply sold for more money.

WilsonValdez 08-06-2012 08:12 PM

A+ thread...would read again.

DanShakespeare 08-06-2012 08:49 PM

What a sack...

ToppsCollector1 08-06-2012 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=hairyangryfella;3092767]Having just read through that thread the seller could so easily release all of this issue by showing proof, yet refuses to and continues to type defensively - which suggests that it was all a lie and he simply sold for more money.[/QUOTE]

This pretty much sums up what I was about to say

ManInTheMirror 08-06-2012 09:29 PM

The idea that he doesn't have to prove anything (via screenshot of timestamp) would float only possibly if it was a veteran member- but even if it was me brand new I would understand that you have to prove yourself first so I would have proved what was asked the first time it was asked.

mnvikingstwins 08-06-2012 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=CMpunk13;3092679]Well the mods will probably figure it all out and all will be well hopefully:)![/QUOTE]

Iluvfish hasn't been on in 4 days, so just one mod left to check it.

Clarka3 08-07-2012 03:41 AM

looks like it may be sid.

again. some people just need to not have internet access.

MI Rob 08-07-2012 03:43 AM

[QUOTE=Clarka3;3095884]looks like it may be sid.

again. some people just need to not have internet access.[/QUOTE]

It has to be. After I made that thread I got a Facebook friend request from, surprise, Robert Bethell.

WilsonValdez 08-07-2012 04:04 AM

[QUOTE=MI Rob;3095890]It has to be. After I made that thread I got a Facebook friend request from, surprise, Robert Bethell.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it's him...just some random other douchebag. I'm sure Robert Bethell of Mt. Laurel, NJ is reading everything though. It must be sad having absolutely NO life.

Clarka3 08-07-2012 04:26 AM

yeah, I mis-read a post by Sports Showcase in one of the threads where he was asking what the paypal address ID was and I thought he was telling us it was Sid's.

allday_vikes 08-07-2012 01:06 PM

Did seller say card was yours and then backed out? If not, you have no case and that neg was not warranted at all!

But what seller did to Sports Showcase was a douche move though!

Clarka3 08-07-2012 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=allday_vikes;3096926]Did seller say card was yours and then backed out? If not, you have no case and that neg was not warranted at all!

But what seller did to Sports Showcase was a douche move though![/QUOTE]

well, he lists the card, somebody says they'll take it 2 minutes later in the thread for the price listed.

i don't see how this isn't a deal. the seller didn't say there was another buyer until 2 hours later.

raiderguy10 08-07-2012 01:18 PM

Offer, acceptance = deal. To not show proof even though I offered to hold off and give him a chance assumes guilt.

allday_vikes 08-07-2012 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=Clarka3;3096968]well, he lists the card, somebody says they'll take it 2 minutes later in the thread for the price listed.

i don't see how this isn't a deal. the seller didn't say there was another buyer until 2 hours later.[/QUOTE]

Hum, who knows, seller could have went somewhere else and checked his PMs first before the thread being that PMs do pop up when you log back in and agreed to a deal with another party before checking on his thread! Would he have been wronged than to backed out of the PM deal and take OP's instead?

Clarka3 08-07-2012 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=allday_vikes;3097007]Hum, who knows, seller could have went somewhere else and checked his PMs first before the thread being that PMs do pop up when you log back in and agreed to a deal with another party before checking on his thread! Would he have been wronged than to backed out of the PM deal and take OP's instead?[/QUOTE]

well, here's how i know it's #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@.

1. he lists the card at 12:58 p.m.
2. Raider replies to the thread at 1 p.m. saying he'll take the megatron.
3. Seller replies a few minutes later saying "wow, did I list it too low yada yada yada."

Had he received a PM before that post in the thread, you'd think he would have mentioned it in one of the "did i screw myself price posts" rather than 2 hours later when the buyer said he was still waiting on paypal info.

if that's not good enough for you, I don't know what is.

JoeBlasch 08-07-2012 03:27 PM

I am not sidthekid, I have a different paypal, email, etc. And I don't use facebook. I have NOT ripped anyone off, you idiots keeps foaming at the mouth calling me a thief and a scammer, yet, NO ONE has been scammed.

- 3 dc#'s went out yesterday - all 3 show they are going to there destinations - meaning all 3 dc's are active.

- I have refunded 4 people after this mess and fear of dealing with me. Yep..certainly something a scammer would do.

- I provided a buyer with my cell to text me to assure him who I am and that he has nothing to worry about.

You'd think I was handling gold. Slow down kids, it's cardboard. I'm not here to steal money from anyone and honestly, I'd appreciate it if you'd stfu about that. If you want to throw a piss party because I didn't sell cards to someone, fine, but no one has ever been ripped off, cheated out of money or not sent cards they PAID for.