Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default I am just bad luck... stay away.....

Unless you want problems, do not let me buy cards from you... even though i pay you instantly it is not worth the troubles that you will have...


The past deals that i have done on here... is just dreadful... Everything goes good at first... I look at the items that they are offering... I offer a price.... Then we come to an agreement of the price for the items. I pay through paypal instantly... Then there is where the problems start...


Family Emergency.... Wrecked Vehicle.... Vehicle Broke Down.... Got the Flu... Dog Died.... Been Working Overtime....etc.. etc... that causes a delay in shipping items from guaranteed to go out the very next morning... to put off for 5-8 days.

Everyone that I have dealt with the past couple of weeks, this has happened to.. Just to save you that is reading this... Just do not sell me anything...
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!

Last edited by Sports Showcase; 08-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,853
Default

I will give you great deals.


God bless
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
I will give you great deals.


God bless


I cant do it to you... As soon as I pay you.. something will happen to you and it will delay shipping for 5-8 days.

Sorry, you have not done nothing to me, so i do not want to curse you..
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ridgeway, ON
Posts: 1,605
Default

Some sellers seem to have family emergencies every two weeks.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Some sellers seem to have family emergencies every two weeks.
Yea every two weeks for 2 weeks
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Major_League's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9,126
Default

Weird. I must have bought from the same guys.
__________________
BUYING- 2014 Draft Auto Lots!
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 10,047
Default

You are now blocked! Thanks for the heads up!

__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
You are now blocked! Thanks for the heads up!


that is the best thing to do...lol

i am telling you .. as soon as i pay, all kinds of troubles will hit you..
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago IL, USA
Posts: 7,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
Unless you want problems, do not let me buy cards from you... even though i pay you instantly it is not worth the troubles that you will have...


The past deals that i have done on here... is just dreadful... Everything goes good at first... I look at the items that they are offering... I offer a price.... Then we come to an agreement of the price for the items. I pay through paypal instantly... Then there is where the problems start...


Family Emergency.... Wrecked Vehicle.... Vehicle Broke Down.... Got the Flu... Dog Died.... Been Working Overtime....etc.. etc... that causes a delay in shipping items from guaranteed to go out the very next morning... to put off for 5-8 days.

Everyone that I have dealt with the past couple of weeks, this has happened to.. Just to save you that is reading this... Just do not sell me anything...

Please tell me youre joking. And if not dont worry about it, im sure its just a coincidence
__________________
Working on want list.
Will collect Cubs, Dodgers, Giants (NFL), and Lakers when finished
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
Please tell me youre joking. And if not dont worry about it, im sure its just a coincidence
I am half joking.. kind of using humor to blow off steam...

but it is true.. everyone that i have dealt with for the past couple weeks have required immediate paypal... but then, here comes the excuses on why stuff has not been shipped.
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
I am half joking.. kind of using humor to blow off steam...

but it is true.. everyone that i have dealt with for the past couple weeks have required immediate paypal... but then, here comes the excuses on why stuff has not been shipped.
I want you you to know that I would still deal with you even if I knew I would be involved in a fiery car crash mere moments after receiving payment. I like you that much.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I want you you to know that I would still deal with you even if I knew I would be involved in a fiery car crash mere moments after receiving payment. I like you that much.
you almost brought a tear in my eye... now i think i need some quiet time for awhile...



Hey RayRay.. you buy a bunch.. Besides me and Krup... How many excuses do you hear?
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
you almost brought a tear in my eye... now i think i need some quiet time for awhile...



Hey RayRay.. you buy a bunch.. Besides me and Krup... How many excuses do you hear?
I have been lucky. Not really many excuses from people. I just get the silent treatment. I will take that over all the bs stories I guess.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I have been lucky. Not really many excuses from people. I just get the silent treatment. I will take that over all the bs stories I guess.


that is a tough one...

which one would I rather have. lame excuses or silent treatment...

probably lame excuses... at least they are communicating...
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
wwechampion619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,628
Default

Just letting you know that I shipped out your box of cards before I left
__________________
Is anyone else as excited for Spring Training as I am???
wwechampion619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
jason122883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,186
Default

I must be immune. Our deals have gone very smooth. My blood must have the cure
__________________
LOOKING FOR STEFEN ROMERO BOWMAN CHROME
jason122883 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,952
Default

My dog ate the package I was sending you. Sorry, you won't be getting it.

p.s. I'm keeping your money.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
IndyKMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central HoosierLand
Posts: 1,486
Default

I have an idea that just might change your luck.

Don't buy anything from me. Just send me $50.

(...not sure what this might accomplish for you, but sounds damn good for me!)

IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
Just letting you know that I shipped out your box of cards before I left
that is cool.. you are one of the few that i am not talking about. almost could have one time.... but not this time..
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
I must be immune. Our deals have gone very smooth. My blood must have the cure
it is going to come...lol

just going to hit you harder...j/k
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
My dog ate the package I was sending you. Sorry, you won't be getting it.

p.s. I'm keeping your money.


yes, but watch... your dog will get sick from eating it... then you are going to have to use my money that you kept for the vet bill...
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyKMB View Post
I have an idea that just might change your luck.

Don't buy anything from me. Just send me $50.

(...not sure what this might accomplish for you, but sounds damn good for me!)



dont work... it must be my paypal money.. as soon as you get it, something will happen...lol
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
Unless you want problems, do not let me buy cards from you... even though i pay you instantly it is not worth the troubles that you will have...


The past deals that i have done on here... is just dreadful... Everything goes good at first... I look at the items that they are offering... I offer a price.... Then we come to an agreement of the price for the items. I pay through paypal instantly... Then there is where the problems start...


Family Emergency.... Wrecked Vehicle.... Vehicle Broke Down.... Got the Flu... Dog Died.... Been Working Overtime....etc.. etc... that causes a delay in shipping items from guaranteed to go out the very next morning... to put off for 5-8 days.

Everyone that I have dealt with the past couple of weeks, this has happened to.. Just to save you that is reading this... Just do not sell me anything...
These excuses indeed are common on here. Problem is buyers never leave proper iTrader to warn others. Will you be any different?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Sports Showcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 5,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
These excuses indeed are common on here. Problem is buyers never leave proper iTrader to warn others. Will you be any different?
i will put it in comments when leaving feedback.

i get even a better way.. i do a ton of buying. right now i have around 100 cards incoming...

the way i get even is, i dont buy from them anymore...
__________________
I ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY WITH D/C, PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!
BECKETT IS A PRICE GUIDE OF WHAT THE CARD IS WORTH, PAYPAL IS WHAT THE CARD IS REALLY WORTH!
Sports Showcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
i will put it in comments when leaving feedback.

i get even a better way.. i do a ton of buying. right now i have around 100 cards incoming...

the way i get even is, i dont buy from them anymore...
You do realize that by your own admission you have killed numerous family members, caused many accidents, and acts of God with your recent purchases. Oh the humanity!
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.