Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default Ebayer to block

marinealways24

Bid on my Mike Trout lot, got bidders remorse, and is backing out. Do yourselves a favor and block him!
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles

Last edited by iluvfish2; 08-14-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: no posts since last night - Divino has reported this multiple times
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
marinealways24

Bid on my Mike Trout lot, got bidders remorse, and is backing out. Do yourselves a favor and block him!
I knew I would regret leaving you good feedback. Enjoy the feedback revision.

I find it very sad that you bad mouth me for your shipping ERROR DAMAGING EVERY SINGLE CARD that you HORRIBLY packaged and then have the nerve to make the false assupmtion that I overpaid and wanted to back out. I would have made at least $50 minimum on the cards had you not screwed them up.

If I were you, I wouldn't quit my day job anytime soon. Grow up.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 08-13-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: pskell02 addressed below
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
I knew I would regret leaving you good feedback. Enjoy the feedback revision.

I find it very sad that you bad mouth me for your shipping ERROR DAMAGING EVERY SINGLE CARD that you HORRIBLY packaged and then have the nerve to make the false assupmtion that I overpaid and wanted to back out. I would have made at least $50 minimum on the cards had you not screwed them up.

If I were you, I wouldn't quit my day job anytime soon. Grow up.
It's really not even worth responding to you, but here goes:

Those cards were packaged very well. In a snap case, between base cards on the top and bottom, penny sleeves folded up to keep them tight, and taped shut. Funny that you wanted a refund because every card had a "dinged corner" yet, only 2-3 had very questionable damage.

I am very confindent and happy with my recommendation to block you. Other's can do as they please.

If you want pristine 10 cards, then buy graded pristine 10 cards. I stated in the auction that they were all nrmnt/mnt condition, and every one of them would have graded that way.

By the way, I don't appreciate the personal attacks. very classy.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
I knew I would regret leaving you good feedback. Enjoy the feedback revision.

I find it very sad that you bad mouth me for your shipping ERROR DAMAGING EVERY SINGLE CARD that you HORRIBLY packaged and then have the nerve to make the false assupmtion that I overpaid and wanted to back out. I would have made at least $50 minimum on the cards had you not screwed them up.

If I were you, I wouldn't quit my day job anytime soon. Grow up.
Oh He's Not Gonna Take It
NO, He Ain't Gonna Take It
Oh He's Not Gonna Take It Anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He's got the right to back out
there ain't no way he'll pay up
You killed his profit, he'll kill your caaaattt
He says you screwed up,
don't you quit that day job
You couldn't hold his jock strap, in a wheelbarrowwwwwwwwwww
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.

Last edited by lemur01; 08-12-2012 at 10:07 PM.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
It's really not even worth responding to you, but here goes:

Those cards were packaged very well. In a snap case, between base cards on the top and bottom, penny sleeves folded up to keep them tight, and taped shut. Funny that you wanted a refund because every card had a "dinged corner" yet, only 2-3 had very questionable damage.

I am very confindent and happy with my recommendation to block you. Other's can do as they please.

If you want pristine 10 cards, then buy graded pristine 10 cards. I stated in the auction that they were all nrmnt/mnt condition, and every one of them would have graded that way.

By the way, I don't appreciate the personal attacks. very classy.
You had $10+ cards each in a snap case with some soft sleeves in your amateurish attempt to package. Every single card was damaged in the upper right hand corner due to your error that you refuse to own up to. If you weren't so cheap, you would at least put $10 cards into soft sleeves, maybe even top loaders.

Heh, the cards weren't even BGS near mint due to your screw up, much less any pristines or gems. You initiated the personal attack with your false assumption on why I returned the cards. You are also dishonest and have horrible customer service treating me as a liar when I wrote to tell you the cards had damage. Grow up, returns happen when YOU SCREW up YOUR SHIPMENTS.

At least make sure you are right before bad mouthing them on forums. Grow up and don't blame your errors on others.
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
7290morint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 5,783
Default

bidder has been blocked! thanks!
__________________
Looking for 2011 Topps Tribute Black Refractors #'d/10: 69/100 so far
7290morint is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
You had $10+ cards each in a snap case with some soft sleeves in your amateurish attempt to package. Every single card was damaged in the upper right hand corner due to your error that you refuse to own up to. If you weren't so cheap, you would at least put $10 cards into soft sleeves, maybe even top loaders.

Heh, the cards weren't even BGS near mint due to your screw up, much less any pristines or gems. You initiated the personal attack with your false assumption on why I returned the cards. You are also dishonest and have horrible customer service treating me as a liar when I wrote to tell you the cards had damage. Grow up, returns happen when YOU SCREW up YOUR SHIPMENTS.

At least make sure you are right before bad mouthing them on forums. Grow up and don't blame your errors on others.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...whatever you say man. You got your refund without any dispute whatsoever, people can ready your defense and choose for themselves. I for one do not ever want to sell anything to you again unless I'm 100% sure it will grade a pristine 10
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 5,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
I knew I would regret leaving you good feedback. Enjoy the feedback revision.

I find it very sad that you bad mouth me for your shipping ERROR DAMAGING EVERY SINGLE CARD that you HORRIBLY packaged and then have the nerve to make the false assupmtion that I overpaid and wanted to back out. I would have made at least $50 minimum on the cards had you not screwed them up.

If I were you, I wouldn't quit my day job anytime soon. Grow up.
Not going to take any sides...never dealt with either of you, but you can't just revise feedback because you want to. The seller has to send you a request, and even then you can only upgrade, not lower the feedback.
bigzig is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...whatever you say man. You got your refund without any dispute whatsoever, people can ready your defense and choose for themselves. I for one do not ever want to sell anything to you again unless I'm 100% sure it will grade a pristine 10
That is because you are ignorant. If I were in your shoes, I would have some humility and not block someone for the mistake I made, especially when the person spends hundreds through thousands buying each month and driving up your ending prices. I can post our entire Ebay messages to the forum if you would like where you admitted you were at fault. Or was you just lying then too to avoid bad feedback?
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
That is because you are ignorant. If I were in your shoes, I would have some humility and not block someone for the mistake I made, especially when the person spends hundreds through thousands buying each month and driving up your ending prices. I can post our entire Ebay messages to the forum if you would like where you admitted you were at fault. Or was you just lying then too to avoid bad feedback?
I apologized, gave you an instant refund, and said I'll change my shipping methods for you. What more do you want??? I don't feel any of those cards were damaged, and they were all as described in my auction (Nrmnt/Mnt).

My opinion differs from yours. Sorry.

I blocked you, and warned others, because I don't feel I need to sell cards as if they are pristine 10. I said Nrmnt/Mnt, and that's what they were.

I'm done with it now.

Moving on.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I apologized, gave you an instant refund, and said I'll change my shipping methods for you. What more do you want??? I don't feel any of those cards were damaged, and they were all as described in my auction (Nrmnt/Mnt).

My opinion differs from yours. Sorry.

I blocked you, and warned others, because I don't feel I need to sell cards as if they are pristine 10. I said Nrmnt/Mnt, and that's what they were.

I'm done with it now.

Moving on.
They weren't near mint with all of the corners bent. Learn to accurately describe or grade or don't put near mint.

You also called me a liar because I wanted a refund along with starting this inaccurate thread. Why would I want a refund on $50+ profit had you not damaged them all? Also, how do you determine what near mint is? Do you think it's smart to have $10 cards banging around in the cheap cases you mail them in. You are an eBay stud.
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

Talk about a thread back firing. Wow!
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Talk about a thread back firing. Wow!
I'm 100% confident in my decision, and did everything to accommodate him. No backfiring here.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I'm 100% confident in my decision, and did everything to accommodate him. No backfiring here.
But why should we block him?
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
But why should we block him?
because it's my opinion that he got buyers remorse and claimed damage. The cards are all as described, Nrmnt/Mnt condition.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
because it's my opinion that he got buyers remorse and claimed damage. The cards are all as described, Nrmnt/Mnt condition.
Alright then. It just doesn't read that way to me. I could be wrong I suppose.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Alright then. It just doesn't read that way to me. I could be wrong I suppose.
Well, it is what it is. It's the first of 100's and 100's of packages I have sent that exact same way to claim damage. I am confident in blocking him, as I do not want to put every card I sell under a microscope before listing it.

He got his refund with no dispute whatsoever.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
because it's my opinion that he got buyers remorse and claimed damage. The cards are all as described, Nrmnt/Mnt condition.
You are a joke. What logic do you have that I got buyers remorse when I would have made $50 mInimum? How are cards near mint with bent and creased corners?
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,509
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Insults aside, watch it by the way, I don't have a side in this. But will say one thing. Shipping in a snap case, with round corners I'm assuming, even with a soft sleeve and other cards in there to keep it from moving, is just asking for corners to get wrecked in transit. PO worker tosses the package into a bin, snap case slides and hits the end of the bubble mailer, cards slide inside of the snap case and bam, bent corner. Happens all the time and is reason #1 why cards should not be shipped that way.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

As I noted in an ebay message to him. I said I'd change my shipping method. I got the cards back, and they looked fine to me. Like I said, I'm confident in my decision.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Well, it is what it is. It's the first of 100's and 100's of packages I have sent that exact same way to claim damage. I am confident in blocking him, as I do not want to put every card I sell under a microscope before listing it.

He got his refund with no dispute whatsoever.
I don't doubt for a second you handled this properly, I would have just skipped making this thread personally. There is a chance they were damaged in transit. That is all I'm saying.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Well, it is what it is. It's the first of 100's and 100's of packages I have sent that exact same way to claim damage. I am confident in blocking him, as I do not want to put every card I sell under a microscope before listing it.

He got his refund with no dispute whatsoever.
Maybe u Packed 1 soft sleeve or card fewer this time or didn't stabalize the case enough. It wasn't about a miscroscope, it was about safe packaging. I believe the cards were near mint befor you shipped if all the corners weren't bent in the same places.
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
harperandtrout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Insults aside, watch it by the way, I don't have a side in this. But will say one thing. Shipping in a snap case, with round corners I'm assuming, even with a soft sleeve and other cards in there to keep it from moving, is just asking for corners to get wrecked in transit. PO worker tosses the package into a bin, snap case slides and hits the end of the bubble mailer, cards slide inside of the snap case and bam, bent corner. Happens all the time and is reason #1 why cards should not be shipped that way.
Thankkkkk youuuuuu I'll pray he listens to your reasoning even though I mentioned the same things to him.
harperandtrout is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,688
Default

Honestly, this is really not worth it. Like I've said over and over...the cards were nrmnt/mnt when I sent them. I have gotten the cards back, and they are still Nrmnt/Mnt. I am happy with blocking him, as I do not want to deal with this again. That's that.

Pskell, if you feel this thread is unwarranted, then by all means delete it. I'm fine with that.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,509
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

I personally don't see a reason for this thread. Buyer was not satisfied with what he paid for, in this case due to corner issues, he sent them back and got a refund. You got your cards back in a condition that you still consider NM/MT. I would let it go and if I felt strongly enough that the buyer was wrong regarding his reason for return, block him and move on. But that is just my opinion and how I would have handled this situation.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.