Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Holy hell...STFU.

Did you get a refund? Yep.

Does anything else matter? Nope.

If Divino regularly packs out cards incorrectly and ships them out damaged, then I doubt he'd have very many happy customers. OP, you seem like the exception to the rule. Shut your mouth, count your refund, and move on.
It's a lot easier to play it cool when you are looking from the outside isn't it. The refund wasn't the point genius. I'll shut my mouth when I am ready. Your buddy brought this on himself by telling others to block me. Put yourself and your buddy in check before you try to lecture others.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

More members are probably blocking you now since your being an ass.
I collect Andre Johnson.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Actually, I blocked Devino or whatever his name is. Poor customer service and rude on top of that.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
It's a lot easier to play it cool when you are looking from the outside isn't it. The refund wasn't the point genius. I'll shut my mouth when I am ready. Your buddy brought this on himself by telling others to block me. Put yourself and your buddy in check before you try to lecture others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bars and Bar View Post
More members are probably blocking you now since your being an ass.
Point taken, I agree with you. I have dealt with ppl like divino lacking moral character before, I shouldn't have been surprised by his actions.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Point taken, I agree with you. I have dealt with ppl like divino lacking moral character before, I shouldn't have been surprised by his actions.
So you continue to say that you're upset that I called you a liar (which I never actually said, you just assume I think that), but look at the countless personal attacks you have made on me in every one of your posts.

What we have is a difference of opinion. I feel that you were over critical of the condition of the cards, and I do not believe they were damaged while being shipped (as i stated before how I shipped them).

You think they were damaged because I packaged them poorly and that I have terrible customer service skills (although I was very accomodating to everything you asked in regards to the transaction and refund).

Was my thread a bit premature and possibly unwarranted, yes I think I could have handled that differently. You don't seem like a bad guy, we just have a difference of opinion on how this all went down.

I apologize that you received cards that weren't up to your standard of condition, and I stand by my opinion that they are all still Nrmnt/Mnt condition.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
Inactive Account

You just came so close to being the bigger man but then backed out...
Old 08-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh01460 View Post
You just came so close to being the bigger man but then backed out...
This has nothing to do with you, and I am really not trying to prove anything to you. I backed out of being the bigger man because I stand by my opinion? I got the cards back, and looked them over.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Inactive Account

It has nothing to do with anyone but you and the buyer so can you settle it with him in person and stop spamming the boards or is that too much to ask?
Old 08-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
It has nothing to do with anyone but you and the buyer so can you settle it with him in person and stop spamming the boards or is that too much to ask?
Then stop stirring the pot! I'm completely baffled at your posts. This is the place were people handle disputes just like this. Would you like me to buy a plane ticket, fly out to meet him, have a couple drinks, and settle this in person?

Last edited by Divino; 08-14-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #35 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Just ignore them now. They have said enough to dig their own holes, but if you keep responding it gives them more of what they want. Attention.

By responding, you are also digging your own hole.

Understand, most of the people who read this aren't commenting. They take it in and adjust their block/ignore lists accordingly.

You have 3 years of interactions on this board and over 200 more transactions here. Those people know you. What do you have to prove to these two and their supporters like Lemur? Nothing.

Swallow your pride and move on. The ignore list on here is a wonderful thing.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
So you continue to say that you're upset that I called you a liar (which I never actually said, you just assume I think that), but look at the countless personal attacks you have made on me in every one of your posts.

What we have is a difference of opinion. I feel that you were over critical of the condition of the cards, and I do not believe they were damaged while being shipped (as i stated before how I shipped them).

You think they were damaged because I packaged them poorly and that I have terrible customer service skills (although I was very accomodating to everything you asked in regards to the transaction and refund).

Was my thread a bit premature and possibly unwarranted, yes I think I could have handled that differently. You don't seem like a bad guy, we just have a difference of opinion on how this all went down.

I apologize that you received cards that weren't up to your standard of condition, and I stand by my opinion that they are all still Nrmnt/Mnt condition.
I wrote that you labeled me a liar, not that you directly called me a liar. Indirectly is just as bad in many cases. This is your first response from eBay messages when I requested the refund. "They were not damaged when shipped, and they were tight enough in the snap case to not move. I will refund upon reception and inspection."

So since you are saying you had them tight enough not to move, I must have been lying right? To further it, you start a thread based on your "False Beliefs" that I wanted the refund because I overpaid. It appears to me you are labeling me as a liar. If you would look at my transaction history, you would see that your lot is pocket change to me. I also explained I could have made $50 plus profit on the lot had they not been damaged and your response is that they have little or no damage and are still near mint. You still haven't explained how you judge near mint.

The attack was in defense of you attacking me with your forum thread even after I left you positive feedback, pathetic. If you wouldn't have used me in your forum thread, you would have likely never heard from me again. I think your customer service stinks because of how you handled the refund and afterwards bad mouthing me to your forum buddies. Please explain to me how all the cards were damaged on the same corner to the same extent if it was not done through shipping. Yet you refuse to admit they all have corner damage on the top right which lowers them from near mint grade.

Here is your response immediately after giving me the refund. "Refund sent. You have been blocked from bidding on any of my future auctions." It appears to me that you blocked me out of spite for requesting the refund which is bad customer service. You listed no explanation for blocking me.

My standard of condition was at least near mint as you described. Let me know when you are ready to describe what near mint is.

I wrote you that this was only the 2nd refund I had in around 5 years, but it rolled right off your back because you still believed I had different motives for the refund.

Why do you think we have the difference of opinion? Maybe it is because you believed I had different motives for the refund than the one I stated?
Doesn't that make me a liar?
Old 08-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Who are you?
Old 08-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #38 (permalink)
Inactive Account

No one said flying anywhere...just pm each other. That's the logical thing.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #39 (permalink)

I just blocked both of these guys. It isn't worth the hassle.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Double your pleasure, double your blocks.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #41 (permalink)

Out of curiosity, were these cards you were planning on keeping? Because if that is the case, then condition shouldn't be as big a deal. I know I have several cards that are pc that aren't in the best condition, but I don't care because they are only ever going to be mine.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Out of curiosity, were these cards you were planning on keeping? Because if that is the case, then condition shouldn't be as big a deal. I know I have several cards that are pc that aren't in the best condition, but I don't care because they are only ever going to be mine.
Yes, that is a big factor. Either way, both of you are on ignore now.......
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Hello, no I was going to sell them. I could see problems in the future selling them with damaged corners. If there were any I thought would grade 9.5, I would have gotten them graded. I don't think any of them would have made a near mint grade with the corners as they were.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Hello, no I was going to sell them. I could see problems in the future selling them with damaged corners. If there were any I thought would grade 9.5, I would have gotten them graded. I don't think any of them would have made a near mint grade with the corners as they were.
Would they have graded 8.5 overall you think?
Old 08-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
You're giving BGS too much credit. Idol's Rogers card got a 9 for a ding corner, I'm sure if you would have sent it in, it would have turned out okay!
Old 08-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

Quote:
Uh last time I checked isn't a 9.5 GEM MINT??? Near Mint is not a 9.5.

And who is the troll you brought with you. That is one pot stirring SOB! If you don't have a horse in this race why are you trying to be the front runner? Asking a simple question like I did above fine but to sit here and troll every freakin post Divino has made? Come on man get over it already find a hobby or something.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
Inactive Account

BGS can be a load of donkey dollop sometimes. For instance, I sent them 5 Brett Favre rookie cards that all should have graded at least a 9.0. Three were main brand card (topps,stadium club, etc.) and the other two were lesser known like Classic. They all were near perfect yet the more expensive Favre's all got 8.5s and the lesser knows all got 9.5. It's a way for them to control the graded market prices. Honestly, I couldn't have sent them 5 better cards...
Old 08-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
BGS can be a load of donkey dollop sometimes. For instance, I sent them 5 Brett Favre rookie cards that all should have graded at least a 9.0. Three were main brand card (topps,stadium club, etc.) and the other two were lesser known like Classic. They all were near perfect yet the more expensive Favre's all got 8.5s and the lesser knows all got 9.5. It's a way for them to control the graded market prices. Honestly, I couldn't have sent them 5 better cards...
They were 9.0 according to whos opinion? Yours?

THey came back 8.5 according to whos opinion? Grader?

Sounds pretty subjective to me. Right on par! You ask for a review on your cards and slabbed. They did just that. They thought the cards were 8.5. No arguing the service you paid for.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Ok, well I apologize for sending them 5 card with perfect corners, perfect surface, perfect centering, and perfect edges. Its a shame BGS does that but go look at their grading history. All of the higher price rookie cards are hard to get graded above a 9.0 while the crappy cards get a 9.5 or 10 every time.

I will admit though. I liked Edgerrin James when he played for the Colts and for a while being in HS I couldnt really afford any of his descent autos so I considered myself a bad @$$ when I scored a graded rookie off eBay...unfortunately it graded a BGS 7 but still.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #50 (permalink)

Have we been here before? Ah yes I think we have.......Deja Vu!!!
Closed Thread