Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay seller to block

22divino22

This is by far the worst seller I have ever dealt with on eBay. Divino shipped cards that I won in a lot of 20, many of them worth over $10 each. He packages them in a snap case with a few bent soft sleeves on top to "supposedly" keep them secure.

Every single card was damaged and bent in the upper right hand corners. I kindly told the seller I needed a refund because the cards were damaged. The seller then proceeds to argue and label me as a liar without any evidence to support his claim.

Divino did give me the refund and said he learned to package his cards better, so I go ahead and leave him positive feedback.

Then he comes to this forum telling sellers to block me because of his misguided illusions on why I wanted to return his busted cards. My advice is to avoid this seller because if any problems arise, he will lie, insult, and whatever else he feels he needs to do to cover his mistakes.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 08-14-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: closed both threads (one started by buyer and one by seller)
Old 08-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ok we get it...
Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

One last time, to defend myself yet again...

First off, I packaged the 20 cards in a 50 count snap case. about 15 extra base on the bottom, then the 20 card lot, then enough base cards on top to fill it up. I then folded 4-5 penny sleeves twice and set that on top, closed the lid, and taped it shut. I shook the case to make sure there was no movement. I could have thrown it agains my wall, and they still would not have moved.

You asked for a refund, I gave you one the moment I got the cards back. I checked all the cards. I noticed maybe 2-3 that had a minor corner imperfection, which I do not believe was caused by shipping (and the cards were ALL STILL NRMNT/MNT as stated in my auction).

I stated my case, in my thread over and over. I believe you either A. feel you overpaid and wanted a refund, or B. were expecting Pristine 10 cards, and were not happy with the 2-3 with minor imperfections (AGAIN all cards in the lot were still NRMNT/MNT as described in the description.)

People can read your side of the story, and mine, and choose for themselves what they want to do.

I've made a ton of deals on here, ebay, and other forums, and you are the only complaint I have ever had.

I don't feel the need to repeat myself anymore, so that's that.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I really hope everyone here can grow up and move on because this is nonsense. If I was in a deal with either one of you I would walk away in a heartbeat. Please stop beating a dead horse.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
One last time, to defend myself yet again...

First off, I packaged the 20 cards in a 50 count snap case. about 15 extra base on the bottom, then the 20 card lot, then enough base cards on top to fill it up. I then folded 4-5 penny sleeves twice and set that on top, closed the lid, and taped it shut. I shook the case to make sure there was no movement. I could have thrown it agains my wall, and they still would not have moved.

You asked for a refund, I gave you one the moment I got the cards back. I checked all the cards. I noticed maybe 2-3 that had a minor corner imperfection, which I do not believe was caused by shipping (and the cards were ALL STILL NRMNT/MNT as stated in my auction).

I stated my case, in my thread over and over. I believe you either A. feel you overpaid and wanted a refund, or B. were expecting Pristine 10 cards, and were not happy with the 2-3 with minor imperfections (AGAIN all cards in the lot were still NRMNT/MNT as described in the description.)

People can read your side of the story, and mine, and choose for themselves what they want to do.

I've made a ton of deals on here, ebay, and other forums, and you are the only complaint I have ever had.

I don't feel the need to repeat myself anymore, so that's that.
Yet you still feel the need to lie to defend yourself. The case was barely half full. Funny that you repeat giving me a return as if you had a choice.

Your beliefs are the whole problem, you falsely assumed why I returned the cards which is incorrect along with treating me as a liar for wanting a return. You are clueless if you think the bent cards would grade near mint by any respectable grader.

I have far more feedback ratings and transactions than you do on eBay if that is your best defense for your lack of morals.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
Yet you still feel the need to lie to defend yourself. The case was barely half full. Funny that you repeat giving me a return as if you had a choice.

Your beliefs are the whole problem, you falsely assumed why I returned the cards which is incorrect along with treating me as a liar for wanting a return. You are clueless if you think the bent cards would grade near mint by any respectable grader.

I have far more feedback ratings and transactions than you do on eBay if that is your best defense for your lack of morals.
That is a lie and you know it. Pot meet kettle.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Would you both grow up?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh01460 View Post
Would you both grow up?
You can choose not to post, or to not even read the thread.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Why don't we put this to rest with a scan of the cards before you shipped them out and after you received them back Divino? I want to judge this by seeing the scans instead of just hearing both of you arguing who is right and who is wrong!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
Why don't we put this to rest with a scan of the cards before you shipped them out and after you received them back Divino? I want to judge this by seeing the scans instead of just hearing both of you arguing who is right and who is wrong!
The cards were already packaged up and sent in with my latest order to COMC this morning. I'm trying to build up my credit and inventory on that site.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
You can choose not to post, or to not even read the thread.
Likewise, you can choose to be an 8 year old kid or a grown adult. You are burning bridges from people who would have dealt with you but not anymore due to your immaturity.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Likewise, you can choose to be an 8 year old kid or a grown adult. You are burning bridges from people who would have dealt with you but not anymore due to your immaturity.
Immature because I'm defending myself? I am only responding to those that keep this going.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Inactive Account

All you have to do is state your case one time and move on. Instead you engage in mediocre dialogue with a buyer you ordinarily would have dealt with in the future. As a seller you are held to a higher standard and you have shown the type of seller you are. If you went into a store, say Walmart, and tried to return something And they wouldn't let you because they "claim" you damaged it, I would guess you would want to speak to a manager. Just let it go and move on...
Old 08-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
All you have to do is state your case one time and move on. Instead you engage in mediocre dialogue with a buyer you ordinarily would have dealt with in the future. As a seller you are held to a higher standard and you have shown the type of seller you are. If you went into a store, say Walmart, and tried to return something And they wouldn't let you because they "claim" you damaged it, I would guess you would want to speak to a manager. Just let it go and move on...
First of all, every reply I have made in this thread was a specific response to a question or a claim against me.

Second of all, the bolded part of your statement doesn't apply here at all. He asked for a refund, and got it instantly. I never once said I would not refund him.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Yeah but you claim he had buyers remorse or expected graded 10. No one but you and him know the condition of the cards and instead of ignoring his posts you keep it going.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah but you claim he had buyers remorse or expected graded 10. No one but you and him know the condition of the cards and instead of ignoring his posts you keep it going.
All I am doing is defending myself.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Inactive Account

And have you "defended" yourself yet? The way you both are handling yourselves will not make anyone want to deal with you in the future. I guess I should have slandered the woman from New York who claims she never got the card I mailed. Instead, I was a big boy about it. Learn a lesson or something. I started requiring delivery confirmation on everything. Start requiring insurance or something.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
I really hope everyone here can grow up and move on because this is nonsense. If I was in a deal with either one of you I would walk away in a heartbeat. Please stop beating a dead horse.
Quote:
Would you both grow up?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And have you "defended" yourself yet? The way you both are handling yourselves will not make anyone want to deal with you in the future. I guess I should have slandered the woman from New York who claims she never got the card I mailed. Instead, I was a big boy about it. Learn a lesson or something. I started requiring delivery confirmation on everything. Start requiring insurance or something.
Who are you?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

Default great

fantastic...
Attached Thumbnails
Ebay seller to block-9c6.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Someone who is tired of seeing grown adults act like children. Who are you?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

Funny that you repeat giving me a return as if you had a choice

This phrase did it for me. Ebay is "layaway" for idiots. You're exactly right...sellers don't have a choice...hence the problem. Buyers have all the power. I've had WAYYYYY too many buyers looking for only "gem mint 10" cards on the bay.

if you want Gem Mint cards...don't shop on ebay. You need to inspect them, in person. Everyone's opinion will vary...and unless someone is representing cards as gem, assume they are not.

Again, not accusing the original poster of doing this...but I've seen this too many times to not bring it up.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
First of all, every reply I have made in this thread was a specific response to a question or a claim against me.

Second of all, the bolded part of your statement doesn't apply here at all. He asked for a refund, and got it instantly. I never once said I would not refund him.
You had no choice to refund, I would have gotten it one way or another. You keep failing to mention that you argued, labeled me a liar and had already drawn your false conclusions for why I wanted the return. Then to top it off with your lack of moral character after I leave good feedback, you lie and put me down in the forum. Go work on your appreciation and customer service skills.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
Funny that you repeat giving me a return as if you had a choice

This phrase did it for me. Ebay is "layaway" for idiots. You're exactly right...sellers don't have a choice...hence the problem. Buyers have all the power. I've had WAYYYYY too many buyers looking for only "gem mint 10" cards on the bay.

if you want Gem Mint cards...don't shop on ebay. You need to inspect them, in person. Everyone's opinion will vary...and unless someone is representing cards as gem, assume they are not.

Again, not accusing the original poster of doing this...but I've seen this too many times to not bring it up.
That was one of his many lies. I mentioned nothing about expecting gem cards, but near mint. There would have been some mints and gems had he packaged them correctly.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
That was one of his many lies. I mentioned nothing about expecting gem cards, but near mint. There would have been some mints and gems had he packaged them correctly.
So by this statement you are agreeing that the cards are near mint as he stated?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 08-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

Holy hell...STFU.

Did you get a refund? Yep.

Does anything else matter? Nope.

If Divino regularly packs out cards incorrectly and ships them out damaged, then I doubt he'd have very many happy customers. OP, you seem like the exception to the rule. Shut your mouth, count your refund, and move on.