Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Buyers remorse.... gotta love it! Has a trade manager even been considered by the ppl who run this site? I dont see what would be the big hold up and would actually be some good for the site.
The issue about this, and this is my personal opinion, is that this site is owned by bottom dollar.

Is there a care that people are asking for a TM? Nope, as long as you click that check out button.

This forum isn't about people being happy with b/s/t, it's about the 4 out of 5 omg look at my mojo pulled by a box from blowout!
pjnjjsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnjjsdad View Post
The issue about this, and this is my personal opinion, is that this site is owned by bottom dollar.

Is there a care that people are asking for a TM? Nope, as long as you click that check out button.

This forum isn't about people being happy with b/s/t, it's about the 4 out of 5 omg look at my mojo pulled by a box from blowout!
Man, what a jaded view of the forum you have... I wonder why?

The forum almost exists as a completely separate entity from the business. Hell, most of the box breaks aren't even from Blowout.

As I'm sure you know, a trade manager is fairly expensive to have. Why would BO sink a good chunk of money into a non-business venture, which they provide for free? It just doesn't make sense, since the B/S/T part is basically a secondary function of the forum.

A trade manager isn't a miracle solution, as shown by the fact that plenty of sites without trade managers have been successful. On the other hand, there have been others that have had it that have completely failed.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Man, what a jaded view of the forum you have... I wonder why?

The forum almost exists as a completely separate entity from the business. Hell, most of the box breaks aren't even from Blowout.

As I'm sure you know, a trade manager is fairly expensive to have. Why would BO sink a good chunk of money into a non-business venture, which they provide for free? It just doesn't make sense, since the B/S/T part is basically a secondary function of the forum.

A trade manager isn't a miracle solution, as shown by the fact that plenty of sites without trade managers have been successful. On the other hand, there have been others that have had it that have completely failed.
I'm not here to argue at all, infact, I think you agreed with me, just from a different angle lol.

Our trade manager, and I'm assuming you know what I mean by our, is completely free, but these kinds of posts are completely banned here, and people that do post them are often flammed for posting them.
pjnjjsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
A trade manager isn't a miracle solution.
Yes it is. Its not just a tool to relay info to the MODS like you think.

Most trade managers have black belts in karate. No backing outta deals with a trade manager around.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote