Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan_711 View Post
My father feel off his roof pressure washing it, he has been in the hospital for the last 7 days with Broken ribs and a Punctured lung. I'm sorry if I for got about mailing out stuff, but to me its way less important at the moment. Plus the 4 Items people are waiting for were mailed out Last thursday night and Should be Arriving monday or tuesday.

As for Cruiser Daddy, What a big baby, Geeze
Sorry to hear about your father. Hope he makes a full recovery ASAP.
FanboyOfNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #27 (permalink)

Is that a picture of RJ in his bucket? 4th top row
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
I didn't actually log in myself. My fiance has the password to my Account, She kept me updated, I finally had lots of free time tonight to do a bunch of stuff, i did know people were waiting for responses from me, and my idea was to do it all tonight, and instead I find this thread.
I've heard many stories - this one is new. However if she's keeping you updated - why didnt she at least respond to those that had sent you pm's stating you've had a family emergency and that you'd be in contact with them as soon as possible.

I can tell you as with the others you (or your fiancee) are better to not have logged in then to be logging in creating box breaks - as its leaves the impression that your ignoring them.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #29 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
And also Unless Oldgoldy97 has a different account, they have never bought anything from me or even sent me a message about buying something
Nope, it wasn't anything with you. I was just trying to show a difference in timelines with the op's situation and with mine; 7 days, no communication and a call out thread for him, 17 days, limited communication and I'm giving it a few more days before I do anything.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #30 (permalink)

The whole thing reeks of someone trying to save face after they were caught messing up. Tragic story, defensiveness, trying to shift blame.

It seems pretty easy to me: sell a card, ship the card and if you can't do it right away let the buyer know what is going on. Most people are understanding. I for one am not. I don't believe anyone's B.S excuses anymore after hearing them for the past 17 years at the place I work. It seems like people think that if you throw some family "tragedy" into the equation that it makes everything okay. Take some responsibility for your actions.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #31 (permalink)

ignored the seller. thanks for the head's up.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Is that a picture of RJ in his bucket? 4th top row
Yes, it is. He posted the picture in a thread where they were going back and forth insulting one another.

OP, I hope your father makes a full recovery.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #33 (permalink)

A week is long enough i remember a few months ago i was pursecuted for taking 6 days for a member to recieve an item. Regardless if your dad fell off the roof the hospital has visiting hours and im sure you didnt spend 24/7 by his side. You blew off Cdaddy and hopefully his feedback reflects your ignorance
Old 08-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
I didn't actually log in myself. My fiance has the password to my Account, She kept me updated, I finally had lots of free time tonight to do a bunch of stuff, i did know people were waiting for responses from me, and my idea was to do it all tonight, and instead I find this thread.
And its funny as well that it took a paypal dispute for you to respond. Right now on ebay i have an open dispute and go figure user ignored me for 2 weeks and 2 hrs after dispute open he messages me that his dad had a heart attack dont get me wrong but if someones had an emergency then why once the $ is frozen u reply
Old 08-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
A week is long enough i remember a few months ago i was pursecuted for taking 6 days for a member to recieve an item. Regardless if your dad fell off the roof the hospital has visiting hours and im sure you didnt spend 24/7 by his side. You blew off Cdaddy and hopefully his feedback reflects your ignorance
They still had time to open boxes and post breaks. If his wife is savy enough to log in and post on forums she can reply to a pm. Amazing the irony the guy falls literally hours before or after my payment. Reminds me of the thread made recently by member joking not to deal with him because bad luck will strike you or your family.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Sometimes when you log in there is not a notification that you received a PM. It has happened to me where it shows 0 for new PMs and once you click on the link your inbox opens and shows new messages. Must be a glitch.
mh01460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh01460 View Post
Sometimes when you log in there is not a notification that you received a PM. It has happened to me where it shows 0 for new PMs and once you click on the link your inbox opens and shows new messages. Must be a glitch.
What is it with you and your defense of people who do not do things properly on here? The notification of PM pops up on screen AND goes to your email.

OR HOW ABOUT THIS... Ship stuff on time and you wouldnt even get those PMs wondering where stuff is. You cry and moan about not being paid for 3 days on eBay yet I make a thread about paying 7 days ago and guy ignores my PMs and you defend the guy?

Care to defend the fact that this clown left me a Neutral feedback before I left any feedback for him whatsoever?(negative I left was AFTER he left neutral) I paid this guy immediately $90 and he leaves me a neutral and I dont even have my cards! You dont see anything wrong with that? Ill add you to the ignore list as well.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Its called Pop-Up blocker
Old 08-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I get that. My point is just that if it is worth a callout thread and and a paypal claim, isn't it worth feedback? If not, was it worth a callout thread?

I'm not siding against you, but just curious how you weight it.

Perhaps the call-out threads are more of a call for help from other members, being that there may be other members in current deals with the seller and they may have heard something from the seller.

Just a thought, but misery does love company.

Quote:
As for Cruiser Daddy, What a big baby, Geeze
That right there, regardless of any other post you may have made, just got you put on several members' ignore list, including mine. Enjoy your stay.

Quote:
Never buy from me again
I don't believe you'll have a problem getting what you want there
Old 08-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
And its funny as well that it took a paypal dispute for you to respond. Right now on ebay i have an open dispute and go figure user ignored me for 2 weeks and 2 hrs after dispute open he messages me that his dad had a heart attack dont get me wrong but if someones had an emergency then why once the $ is frozen u reply
You have hit it right on the head. My PMs meant nothing until he saw the Paypal dispute and got posted on here in a thread. Then after I post him he leaves me a neutral feedback? I hadnt even left him feedback and he gives me a neutral? My stuff hasnt even shown up, I pay immediately and this is how he treats his buyers.. Its quite sad.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #41 (permalink)
Inactive Account

That's shady
Old 08-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #42 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I see what you are saying so sorry for the confusion
Old 08-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #43 (permalink)

You can tell it's a farce of a story when even a Mod chimes in & wonders why the wife doesn't respond to the PMs & explains the situation.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #44 (permalink)

Lol she can post box breaks but not respond to pm's. You're a clown.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
That is the risk you run when you deal on a website such as BO. There is no user support or formal oversight. If this has been a problem for you for the past five years you may want to rely more on eBay or similar sights so you can be protected better.
I have to jump in this. I know people give Ebay lots of crap as of recently for for the most part protecting the buyer.......well......it avoids all this.

PS. I don't believe the story the guy said.....wife logged in...come on, yeah so many woman collect cards and do box breaks.
Rockstar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
What is it with you and your defense of people who do not do things properly on here? The notification of PM pops up on screen AND goes to your email.

OR HOW ABOUT THIS... Ship stuff on time and you wouldnt even get those PMs wondering where stuff is. You cry and moan about not being paid for 3 days on eBay yet I make a thread about paying 7 days ago and guy ignores my PMs and you defend the guy?

[B]Care to defend the fact that this clown left me a Neutral feedback before I left any feedback for him whatsoever?(negative I left was AFTER he left neutral) I paid this guy immediately $90 and he leaves me a neutral and I dont even have my cards! You dont see anything wrong with that? Ill add you to the ignore list as well.[/B]
Join the group.

I'd say more, but I have a pm coming in that I need to look at.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

My previous 2 posts in this thread were not me - that was my wife logging in and posting.

Seriously though, I wasn't trying to disagree. I really was curious because the thread title is "beware."

Not that it matters now. The clown's feedback and posts here show just how right you were.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
My previous 2 posts in this thread were not me - that was my wife logging in and posting.

Seriously though, I wasn't trying to disagree. I really was curious because the thread title is "beware."

Not that it matters now. The clown's feedback and posts here show just how right you were.
Well atleast if she is going to log in and post be sure to teach her how to respond to PMs!

I never felt like you were not in agreement or anything like that. Seems like when someone sees their name in lights magically they appear with information. If they dont, Id hate to know they may be taking money from others while I kept quiet about my issue.

The lesson to be learned is that if he had simply PM'ed me this lie of family tragedy earlier in the week I would have never made this thread. I think sometimes the guys who ship slow figure they can dodge you and hope the card arrives. I loooove the fact I got a neutral feedback before leaving him any. I guess I paid so much quicker than he shipped so I deserved it. Oh well...
Old 08-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

You should sue her for identity theft, you will get half of what you already own. (I couldn't resist)

Anyways thanks for the heads up, this guy will be on ignore.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #50 (permalink)

He fell off and survived?