Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #51 (permalink)

Earlier Today I was quite pissed about this thread but after some good fortune today, it actually makes me smile and laugh now. I would like to thank everyone who posted responses, Especially the two members who sent my father well wishes, I hope everyone has a good week, even you cruiserdaddy.
jryan_711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan_711 View Post
Earlier Today I was quite pissed about this thread but after some good fortune today, it actually makes me smile and laugh now. I would like to thank everyone who posted responses, Especially the two members who sent my father well wishes, I hope everyone has a good week, even you cruiserdaddy.
Even me... the guy who paid you within a day. You are so kind.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan_711 View Post
Bath Salts will do that to you my friend.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #54 (permalink)

It's ridiculous that cruiserdaddy ends up with neutral feedback from this transaction.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

I just want to say that when I sell to other members here, I get their cards out in a timely manner.

The few times I was tardy on getting out items due to emergencies or what not, I always kept in communication and let the buyer what was going on. I usually extend a discount there after for my problems.

If I were the seller in this case and had such an emergency while my better half was posting box breaks, I would have made it a priority to atleat contact the buyer or even refund them till I had the time to deal with the matter.

Im not saying the seller did this, but more often then not, people are selling cards, and not sending out just to bide time from taking a loan. Thats what it essentially is. You sell something, take their money and go out do what you need to.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote