Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BEWARE Member: jryan_711

Paid this member last Saturday $90 for a group of cards. Heard nothing from seller after I sent my payment including no tracking number. I sent a PM Friday and this member has since logged in twice and has not responded to my request for shipping details. Sent a second PM and still no response of any kind. Paypal claim has been filed due to lack of response and lack of goods. Some may think 7 days is too fast but the face this member has logged in and refused to respond is enough for me. Be cautious with this one.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I paid for something on the 2nd, pm'd the seller on the 8th and they said it was sent that day. Still nothing as of today. I'm waiting a few more days before I do anything. Maybe I'm waiting too long but I didn't spend as much as you did.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

The only thing most buyers/traders are going to see: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=27505
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

I dont know if there is a right or wrong when it comes to time. I just hate members ignoring my messages after i pay them. I just put it out there after a week or if they dont respond so others dont get into the same hassle Im having.. I see this guy had time to post some box breaks but not send my stuff.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
The only thing most buyers/traders are going to see: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=27505
A negative after 7 days seems harsh. With that said once we get to 10 days ill leave one. Unlike alot of people on here i dont mind leaving a negative to warn my fellow board members
Old 08-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
A negative after 7 days seems harsh. With that said once we get to 10 days ill leave one. Unlike alot of people on here i dont mind leaving a negative to warn my fellow board members
I get that. My point is just that if it is worth a callout thread and and a paypal claim, isn't it worth feedback? If not, was it worth a callout thread?

I'm not siding against you, but just curious how you weight it.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

My thoughts...
I made the thread to both warn others and see if others were having issues with him. Say the item arrives in a few days and for some crazy reason he ignored me od go with a neutral. I guess my goal is to feel others out and also make them aware. Id feel bad keeping this quiet and then someone else get screwed.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

My father feel off his roof pressure washing it, he has been in the hospital for the last 7 days with Broken ribs and a Punctured lung. I'm sorry if I for got about mailing out stuff, but to me its way less important at the moment. Plus the 4 Items people are waiting for were mailed out Last thursday night and Should be Arriving monday or tuesday.

As for Cruiser Daddy, What a big baby, Geeze
jryan_711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
My thoughts...
I made the thread to both warn others and see if others were having issues with him. Say the item arrives in a few days and for some crazy reason he ignored me od go with a neutral. I guess my goal is to feel others out and also make them aware. Id feel bad keeping this quiet and then someone else get screwed.
Definitely I appreciate it. The thing that sticks out to me is the fact that you PMed the seller 2 times & he hasn't replied even after logging in. I'd give him til Monday to respond with a DC# & if he didn't file that claim. No communication to me is a NO NO!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan_711 View Post
My father feel off his roof pressure washing it, he has been in the hospital for the last 7 days with Broken ribs and a Punctured lung. I'm sorry if I for got about mailing out stuff, but to me its way less important at the moment. Plus the 4 Items people are waiting for were mailed out Last thursday night and Should be Arriving monday or tuesday.

If you were able to log in then why not respond to CDs PMs?

BTW sorry bout your father.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

But if you logged in, why didn't you send a 3 second PM to him? And I don't really see how he's a baby.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

I didn't actually log in myself. My fiance has the password to my Account, She kept me updated, I finally had lots of free time tonight to do a bunch of stuff, i did know people were waiting for responses from me, and my idea was to do it all tonight, and instead I find this thread.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

And also Unless Oldgoldy97 has a different account, they have never bought anything from me or even sent me a message about buying something
Old 08-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Ok clown. Your daddy fell off a ladder yet on the 16th you had time to post box breaks? Cant ship because of a typical family issue yet ignore my messages when you log in and continue posting breaks. Your story is pathetic. Im a baby for wanting my $90 purchase?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
I didn't actually log in myself. My fiance has the password to my Account, She kept me updated, I finally had lots of free time tonight to do a bunch of stuff, i did know people were waiting for responses from me, and my idea was to do it all tonight, and instead I find this thread.
She does box breaks and posts them too? What a load of crap
Old 08-19-2012, 12:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Damn Right she does, lol, But whatever, Never buy from me again and You will have your Precious Pop Century Auto's soon enough
Old 08-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Ok, So all Anger and Surprise at seeing this thread has Passed. Everyone has learned Cruiser Daddy got his tracking Info, he got to Bash me in Public, Everyone can see my response and I think my Itrader Speaks for itself for how short a Time I've been a member here. I guess the Matter should now be Closed
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #18 (permalink)

Sure does. It will be below 90% once i leave your negative for you. You have called your buyer names becausr he was angry you have ignored him and not shipped his items while using the typical family saga excuse. You have admitted to being slow on 4 other transactions above. Strong work friend. And how the HELL can you pretend to be the victim? Typical..
Old 08-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I wish people would lay off of one another on here. Our society has progressed to the point where we don't believe the stories people tell us. He updated some tracking info and tried to make things right. People are jumping all over my case because I have an eBay buyer who hasn't paid me for several days now do get off the guys case.
mh01460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:38 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh01460 View Post
I wish people would lay off of one another on here. Our society has progressed to the point where we don't believe the stories people tell us. He updated some tracking info and tried to make things right. People are jumping all over my case because I have an eBay buyer who hasn't paid me for several days now do get off the guys case.
We dont believe people on here because after being on here for 5 years we have seen enough liars and the same ole story time and time again.

How has the guy made things right? Because I had to call him out on here to get him to ship stuff I paid for a week ago? Wow he updated my tracking information 8 days after I paid him. I should thank him for that? Sellers on here take the money rapidly and then ship whenever they feel like it. I for one am absolutely sick of it, Ive run into too many of these lately. He also has 4 other people who were waiting on information as well.

For me the buyer(who actually pays) it goes like this quite often anymore:
1. I pay you immediately
2. I never hear anything from you
3. I send a couple PMs asking for tracking after 5-7 days.
4. You ignore my PMs while still logging in and posting on the site.
5. I file Paypal claim and call out on here and WHAM all of a sudden you have the time to fight through your personal family tragedy to provide me a tracking label you just printed out.
6. You the seller are now the victim because you got called out and the guy who paid you within 24 hours should kiss your a$$ just to get his tracking number.
7. I leave you negative feedback and you retaliate because you cannot own your actions.
8. I contact the Mods and they remove the negative you leave for me.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
Inactive Account

That is the risk you run when you deal on a website such as BO. There is no user support or formal oversight. If this has been a problem for you for the past five years you may want to rely more on eBay or similar sights so you can be protected better.
mh01460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
That is the risk you run when you deal on a website such as BO. There is no user support or formal oversight. If this has been a problem for you for the past five years you may want to rely more on eBay or similar sights so you can be protected better.
I pay with Paypal so I am 100% protected since I do not send gift payments. Protection isnt the issue. My issue is with people taking my money and then shipping MUCH later if at all. I know Ill get my money back if its flat out taken. Point is I do not pay immediately for someone to ship my stuff a week or two later. The mods here provide support and oversight. I have no issue with how they run things. I cant imagine volunteering to be the zookeepers of this site.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
His point is that you need communication.

I dont trade too often, so I dont plan on doing many, if any, deals on here.

If you havent shipped the cards yet, tell him. dont ignore his messages. when you ignore his messages im sure he thinks that you wont plan on sending them.
AgeOfTheGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeOfTheGeek View Post
His point is that you need communication.

I dont trade too often, so I dont plan on doing many, if any, deals on here.

If you havent shipped the cards yet, tell him. dont ignore his messages. when you ignore his messages im sure he thinks that you wont plan on sending them.
and which former banned member are you
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
and which former banned member are you
Watch him try explain this away:

This Gretzky is found in the above Photobucket account:

1 box of ultimate - jackpot

Which just happens to belong to banned member SrOswalt in this thread:

Firesale. Looking to sell my whole bucket for under eBay.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote