Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
cardshow PMed me last night trying to buy a lot....js
interesting
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow big news , Lets lynch him and let the true corruptor's roam free

I have said my piece!
nissandriver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
37Jetson , once he gets a hold of you, he will stalk you more than he loves his family. Beware.
LOL so true , What he say's is gospel to his mates but to everyone else he looks like a complete and utter fool .
Old 08-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
Wow big news , Lets lynch him and let the true corruptor's roam free

I have said my piece!
Of what?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #55 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
LOL so true , What he say's is gospel to his mates but to everyone else he looks like a complete and utter fool .
Hey Mate, Did your pet koala Bear use too much teeth last night and not enough gum Just wondering mate
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #56 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

Now I remember the other reason I don't collect Basketball cards....so easy to forget til you wonder into that turd hole of a forum on here (there might be 3 good guys over there thats it).

Hope it all works out good luck to all involved.
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

watchout! Tough guy alert from Mommys basement.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
there have already been 2 threads deleted about this and you come into a 3rd trying to start trouble??
The second one apparently because of 'name-calling', though when I left for lunch there wasn't any of that in the thread.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin9900 View Post
Now I remember the other reason I don't collect Basketball cards....so easy to forget til you wonder into that turd hole of a forum on here (there might be 3 good guys over there thats it).

Hope it all works out good luck to all involved.
What's amusing is that almost all of the threads in this member feedback section are NOT basketball related...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
cardshow PMed me last night trying to solicit sexual favors....js
Old 08-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Hey Mate, Did your pet koala Bear use too much teeth last night and not enough gum Just wondering mate
Keep wondering
Old 08-27-2012, 02:57 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
OP You owe Nothing to these people , they think it is ok for a "respected member to Exort shipping " but they are upset you sold a card to someone else?

You owe them nothing they pick and chose who is going to get thrown under a bus and who gets sweeped under a carpet .

It makes them feel special being internet tough guy's a big change from them all getting bullied as children while go through the school system
Hop off your soap box before you hurt yourself man,and take two midol it help's with cramp's js
burgbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:25 AM   #62 (permalink)

He sold the card to me for $45. I overpayed and now I found he did this. Definitelly asking for a refund.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #63 (permalink)

Who sold what card to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerCards7 View Post
He sold the card to me for $45. I overpayed and now I found he did this. Definitelly asking for a refund.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Who sold what card to you?
Cardshow sold the Tannehill to me....
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Cardshow sold the Tannehill to me....

Yea i sold you a tannehill draft destination auto card.... the card i made a deal to bam bam on is the prestige passport auto two totally different cards bud.... half of you people dont have the whole story straight and are giving me a bunch of crap
cardshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardshow View Post
i took the card off ebay so bam bam could have it i just saw this thread now i replied with a pm stating i would sell the card for the original $23.00 as agreed upon.. The honest truth is i totally forgot about the deal until bam bam pm'd me.. I work 10 hour days and havent been on top of things that i am sorry about but i still want to complete the deal and make it work if bam bam is up for that then great if not then thats fine too im just upset the thing is how it is right now... The whole public thinks im an a-hole now
Quote:
i hope so but honestly im a dealer i buy and re sell stuff thats what i do i am an honest guy and wouldnt screw somebody over a $23.00 card. Its not how i role my game... People can not like me or think what they want but im here to do the right thing thats for sure
Quote:
i have been on my mobile the last few days today was the first time ive been on my actual computer.. my phone sucks i cant do any paypal or anything so i wouldnt of been able to check to see if bam bam paid or not so thats why i waited to complete the deal

First off, I didn't create this thread to shame you into making good on our deal. I gave you enough time to make good BEFORE I created this thread and it didn't happen so this was my only option to alert others who may have deals in the works going forward. I didn't think negative feedback was a fair or viable option since nothing ever technically exchanged hands.

When I first PM'd you asking if the card got there you said you forgot about me and already listed it, you said nothing about ending it so I pm'd you back and asked you to since we had a deal in place. As a dealer myself, my first response would have be "sorry I forgot, I'll end the auction now" After I had to ask you to do that the next day you pretty much ignored me because you were on here plenty of times since. It wasn't until after I made this thread that you replied and said OK I'll end it. As I'm sure you can imagine, I wasn't in a big hurry to just send you my money at that point. Based on what's transpired thus far my gut tells me I'd just be chasing my money in a couple weeks. I don't do business that way, especially over the net, when someone makes me wary of them.

As for the other guy's Tannehill auto, I will say you did tell me you had two different cards coming. Granted the price you quoted me was much higher even though I offered to buy both but that's neither here nor there. In your defense, you did originally say you had two autos coming.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS

Last edited by BAMBAM; 08-27-2012 at 09:41 AM.
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #67 (permalink)

I crap bigger than you so cut it out with the attitude.

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
You are just as bad. You are now worrying that you overpaid, so you see this thread and you can back out on the deal. I thought this crap was over with the end of summer, but I see that people just want to go back on their end of deals over and over.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #69 (permalink)

Just to update this thread.....Cardshow PM'd me saying he really wanted a chance to make good on the deal and offered to ship the card first just to prove his sincerity. Figured I'd give him the chance to do so and it arrived today so since I'm only a pr*ck some of the time I sent him a gift payment to show no hard feelings on my end either.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
You are just as bad. You are now worrying that you overpaid, so you see this thread and you can back out on the deal. I thought this crap was over with the end of summer, but I see that people just want to go back on their end of deals over and over.
people cant keep their word@!
top1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Just to update this thread.....Cardshow PM'd me saying he really wanted a chance to make good on the deal and offered to ship the card first just to prove his sincerity. Figured I'd give him the chance to do so and it arrived today so since I'm only a pr*ck some of the time I sent him a gift payment to show no hard feelings on my end either.
Nice move, Bam. Good to see that he took the steps to try to make amends. Hopefully, lesson learned.