Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default AVOID bigspenderjeremy!!!

I sold a Tyler Skaggs gold Platinum auto to him on August 18th though eBay. I printed the label out through eBay and sent it out Tuesday morning. The DC# says it was delivered Saturday morning.

I get a message from this guy saying, "Item says delivered per tracking but i didnt get it?"

I've had something similar like this happen before; the DC# says delivered, but I don't get it until the next day. So that's what I told him. That's basically what I responded to him with. He began to threaten me, saying he demands a refund.

I then call eBay. I told them the current situation. They told me to tell him to call his local police department, and file some kind of claim. AND that it was not my fault that the card is not there.

I get another threatening message from him on Monday. Saying the mail came on Monday, no card, he demands a refund.

I quickly responded with what eBay told me.

He responds, "We found it was by a bush lol thanks" wtf??

I go to look at my feedback today, and of course he leaves me a negative feedback. Saying I "wasn't very pleasant".

So what I'm wondering is, is there a way eBay will remove this feedback?

**Another thing I forgot to mention. He kept messaging me, how and when I was shipping the card. This was even before he paid. He also somehow got ahold of me personal email.

Last edited by LukeTriple2; 08-28-2012 at 10:46 PM.
LukeTriple2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeTriple2 View Post
I sold a Tyler Skaggs gold Platinum auto to him on August 18th though eBay. I printed the label out through eBay and sent it out Tuesday morning. The DC# says it was delivered Saturday morning.

I get a message from this guy saying, "Item says delivered per tracking but i didnt get it?"

I've had something similar like this happen before; the DC# says delivered, but I don't get it until the next day. So that's what I told him. That's basically what I responded to him with. He began to threaten me, saying he demands a refund.

I then call eBay. I told them the current situation. They told me to tell him to call his local police department, and file some kind of claim. AND that it was not my fault that the card is not there.

I get another threatening message from him on Monday. Saying the mail came on Monday, no card, he demands a refund.

I quickly responded with what eBay told me.

He responds, "We found it was by a bush lol thanks" wtf??

I go to look at my feedback today, and of course he leaves me a negative feedback. Saying I "wasn't very pleasant".

So what I'm wonder is, is there a way eBay will remove this feedback?
I hate when my mailman puts things by the bush. I always check there, but it's the last place I look. Sorry about this bud. Hope it gets worked out.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan T.

Out of about 25 feedback left for others, he left 4 negs. eBay will probably remove if you call them. Sounds like a 12 year old.

Adding to my block list...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

His story sounds totally believable. I wonder if he found the card by a bush after returning from the hospital or a funeral, which had caused him to not be able to mail out cards for others.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote