Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default What type of Feedback does this warrant?

Bought a $20 dollar card on Ebay (2012 Topps Finest Red Refactor Out of /25) Payed 2.99 for shipping and the seller sent it PWE for $0.85 with decoys on each side though held together by a crap ton of tape. No tracking, nothing. I could care less if he shipped PWE if it was under 10.00. But then what really pissed me off was I noticed he put it in the toploader without a penny sleeve! Would you guys let it slide?

Last edited by Hellwig; 09-01-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Hellwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Is it damaged or no? If not damaged, I would go on my way.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Low DSRs only do one thing:
Force ebay sellers to pay higher fees to eBay. That is a large reason why I never ding DSRs. As for feedback did he state anywhere in his auction it would be shipped in a bubble mailer? If not I would simply move on and no purchase from the guy again. Leave a positive and state you were unhappy with packaging etc
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Contact the seller and see if he'll refund part of the shipping cost because you did not get what you paid for. I know when I see $3 shipping on an item, I am expecting a bubble mailer and not a PWE. If he can't adequately explain why he charges three times the shipping price than necessary, I'd just ding his shipping DSR. Sounds to me like someone who was passing on his eBay fees through charging a higher shipping charge than what was actually warranted. Also there is no reason at all that he could not had at least put the card in a penny sleeve for goodness sake.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Here's a link to the auction:

RYAN BRAUN RED REFRACTOR 22 OF 25 2012 TOPPS FINEST

I guess looking at the auction again it isn't in a sleeve either in the picture. Technically my fault??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
Is it damaged or no? If not damaged, I would go on my way.
Some print lines but I can't do much about those. And maybe two places where it looks like it possibly could have came from the lack of a penny sleeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Low DSRs only do one thing:
Force ebay sellers to pay higher fees to eBay. That is a large reason why I never ding DSRs. As for feedback did he state anywhere in his auction it would be shipped in a bubble mailer? If not I would simply move on and no purchase from the guy again. Leave a positive and state you were unhappy with packaging etc
No, but I assumed 2.99 would get you a bubble mailer.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Neutral and a 1 star for S&H costs.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Neutral and a 1 star for S&H costs.
this. i don't care if dinging his DSRs makes him pay an higher fee. he deserves it in this case.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

I pretty much only sell on ebay. If he sent it without DC, he is taking a risk. It's tough to get mad at him for that, any card that doesn't arrive he will lose a case on. It's a dumb move on his part, but some sellers still do it.

As for a PWE shipping, I would leave positive, but you can leave 1 star for his shipping costs. Once his star for shipping costs approaches 4 he will get the pictuce and change his act.

If the condition of the card is as described then I would still leave positive.