Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #26 (permalink)

Eric has always been chill and a good member.. This wont last long.
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #27 (permalink)

Well this thread officially blows. "Member X is a terrible trader and immature...but I'm not going to tell you why and I'm going to disappear".

IMO, you should be suspended for doing something like that. If you're going to call someone out, at least stick around to explain yourself.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Well this thread officially blows. "Member X is a terrible trader and immature...but I'm not going to tell you why and I'm going to disappear".

IMO, you should be suspended for doing something like that. If you're going to call someone out, at least stick around to explain yourself.
+100000000
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

this is some real immature sh!t, what the hell dude.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

This was the worst thread I have seen on here..........who only leaves 8 feedback on 35 transactions? That is someone I would NEVER deal with. Shame on you, OP.
BFlowers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFlowers24 View Post
This was the worst thread I have seen on here..........who only leaves 8 feedback on 35 transactions? That is someone I would NEVER deal with. Shame on you, OP.
The CLASSLESS op does that's who!! lol
Old 09-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

OP hasn't even logged on since he posted this. It's some very odd behavior indeed.

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #33 (permalink)

Great guy. Bought a bunch of One touch from him.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
OP hasn't even logged on since he posted this. It's some very odd behavior indeed.
I am glad you guys said something/see it. This is why I was frustrated with OP- it took him a minumum of 2 days to get back to me every single time! I will admit I told him I will purchase the card and I did not send payment. But as I said in my last PM to him before ever seeing this thread is that I am still willing to pay for the card. But the way it works with CODYJM is that he never instantly responds and it takes days upon days to hear back from him. I had assumed the deal was off when I had not heard from him in over a week.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #35 (permalink)

I had a similar situation with CodyJM. Eventually, we made a deal, but there were DAYS in between responses. No problems after I paid and he shipped promptly and safely. I think the call out thread was totally uncalled for...99% of the problems on this board can be solved by simple communication
Old 09-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I am glad you guys said something/see it. This is why I was frustrated with OP- it took him a minumum of 2 days to get back to me every single time! I will admit I told him I will purchase the card and I did not send payment. But as I said in my last PM to him before ever seeing this thread is that I am still willing to pay for the card. But the way it works with CODYJM is that he never instantly responds and it takes days upon days to hear back from him. I had assumed the deal was off when I had not heard from him in over a week.
Now the plot thickens.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Once I had a deal with the OP and he took over a month to ship, I would've filed a claim but it was passed the 45 day period. He did Give me a partial refund and the card, but the stress of having to message him daily with no reply was too much.

Just thought I'd share
Old 09-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMARLIN View Post
Once I had a deal with the OP and he took over a month to ship, I would've filed a claim but it was passed the 45 day period. He did Give me a partial refund and the card, but the stress of having to message him daily with no reply was too much.

Just thought I'd share
Did you leave him appropriate feedback for the deal? Something like that deserved at least a neutral.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Now the plot thickens.
I said shortly...I did not send it "shortly" by most standards but if that is neg worthy so be it. He did finally get online yesterday for long enough to PM me twice at the same time and start this thread. In my response to his message I told him I was sorry and was still willing to pay if the deal was still on, but it just didn't sit right with me that his communication was so lax.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #40 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

So what you're saying is that we'll have to wait another 29 days to hear his side of the story?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #41 (permalink)

Dude, quit the compulsive lying. Below is a timeline of our conversation
8/28
7:48AM Eric-I would really like that Fleener /101 but I would also like the Hilton /10 and Allen /10. Message me back please if you are moving them.
5:48 PM Me- Certainly willing to move but not in a hurry to let the /10 go. Would Do $24.00 DLVD on Fleener. Make offer on the lot. Thanks
5:50 PM Eric- $24 dlvd on the Fleener on card /101?
6:21 PM Eric-My last message was to verify that we are talking of the same
card.
8:40 PM Me- Yes
8:46 PM Eric - Ok I want it and you can't give me a price on either of the Colts /10?
9:07 PM Eric - Nevermind- I don't like deals that take a week to complete.
9:11 PM Me- I just sent you a PM. Sorry, I went on a walk with my family
9:14 PM Eric - But you do have alot of other interested people in the card, right? So it's mine for sure?
9:25 PM Me - It is yours
9:28 PM Eric -Ok, I will pay shortly $24 to ashley.wasson@ymail.com for the Fleener Finest on card auto /101. Thank you sir.

By my understanding that took a little over 14 hours to complete. During which I was at work from 7:30 AM - 5:30PM

09/02/12

6:00PM Me - When can I expect payment
6:21 Pm Eric -Never? I thought the deal was off? You take a week to get back to me everytime and I told you I don't like that.

09/03/12
6:10 PM Me - Then Why would you type this. Straight from our conversation

But you do have alot of other interested people in the card, right? So it's mine for sure?
---End Quote---
It is yours
---End Quote---
Ok, I will pay shortly $24 to ashley.wasson@ymail.com for the Fleener Finest on card auto /101. Thank you sir.
---End Quote---
When can I expect payment?
---End Quote---
Never? I thought the deal was off? You take a week to get back to me everytime and I told you I don't like that.

6:47 PM Eric - Then you never got back on or in touch with me for a week. I've heard about your horrible communication.

Do I need to do a better job of leaving feedback? Yes, I am sorry.

I will admit I had a couple delays in getting cards mailed over the past year. It is not right to leave somebody up in the air like that. However, I have received all positive feedback except from one individual who actually received cards and a discount.

But I don't deal well with liars. Sorry Eric for calling you out. I was frustrated when you started lying to me. Sorry, I am not on here all day everyday, I have a family I like to spend time with and I am busy at work.
CODYJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #42 (permalink)

Edit: Oops the OP appears yay!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
I said shortly...I did not send it "shortly" by most standards but if that is neg worthy so be it. He did finally get online yesterday for long enough to PM me twice at the same time and start this thread. In my response to his message I told him I was sorry and was still willing to pay if the deal was still on, but it just didn't sit right with me that his communication was so lax.
What is your idea of what "shortly" means?
Old 09-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #44 (permalink)

Well I would second guess making a transaction with someone too if they were slow to get back to me. I would think they would take the money and I'd never get the card.

Other people on here have jobs and family too but don't take forever to reply especially if a transaction is going on. Don't start a transaction if your busy and can't keep up with it or if you do at least inform the other person and keep them updated.
SportsChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODYJM View Post
Dude, quit the compulsive lying. Below is a timeline of our conversation
8/28
7:48AM Eric-I would really like that Fleener /101 but I would also like the Hilton /10 and Allen /10. Message me back please if you are moving them.
5:48 PM Me- Certainly willing to move but not in a hurry to let the /10 go. Would Do $24.00 DLVD on Fleener. Make offer on the lot. Thanks
5:50 PM Eric- $24 dlvd on the Fleener on card /101?
6:21 PM Eric-My last message was to verify that we are talking of the same
card.
8:40 PM Me- Yes
8:46 PM Eric - Ok I want it and you can't give me a price on either of the Colts /10?
9:07 PM Eric - Nevermind- I don't like deals that take a week to complete.
9:11 PM Me- I just sent you a PM. Sorry, I went on a walk with my family
9:14 PM Eric - But you do have alot of other interested people in the card, right? So it's mine for sure?
9:25 PM Me - It is yours
9:28 PM Eric -Ok, I will pay shortly $24 to ashley.wasson@ymail.com for the Fleener Finest on card auto /101. Thank you sir.

By my understanding that took a little over 14 hours to complete. During which I was at work from 7:30 AM - 5:30PM

09/02/12

6:00PM Me - When can I expect payment
6:21 Pm Eric -Never? I thought the deal was off? You take a week to get back to me everytime and I told you I don't like that.

09/03/12
6:10 PM Me - Then Why would you type this. Straight from our conversation

But you do have alot of other interested people in the card, right? So it's mine for sure?
---End Quote---
It is yours
---End Quote---
Ok, I will pay shortly $24 to ashley.wasson@ymail.com for the Fleener Finest on card auto /101. Thank you sir.
---End Quote---
When can I expect payment?
---End Quote---
Never? I thought the deal was off? You take a week to get back to me everytime and I told you I don't like that.

6:47 PM Eric - Then you never got back on or in touch with me for a week. I've heard about your horrible communication.

Do I need to do a better job of leaving feedback? Yes, I am sorry.

I will admit I had a couple delays in getting cards mailed over the past year. It is not right to leave somebody up in the air like that. However, I have received all positive feedback except from one individual who actually received cards and a discount.

But I don't deal well with liars. Sorry Eric for calling you out. I was frustrated when you started lying to me. Sorry, I am not on here all day everyday, I have a family I like to spend time with and I am busy at work.
If this conversation timeline is accurate, the OP was just waiting on payment after the message at 9:28PM on 8/28. Then he followed up on 9/2 checking on payment. If this is right, Maninthemirror is at fault.
jr24ai3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
If this conversation timeline is accurate, the OP was just waiting on payment after the message at 9:28PM on 8/28. Then he followed up on 9/2 checking on payment. If this is right, Maninthemirror is at fault.
MITM, do you disagree with anything in that timeline of posts? Is there anything missing? If not, then I'd have to say you were in the wrong for not paying in a timely manner.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #47 (permalink)

So Eric says he'll pay for a card:

Quote:
And then never pays because why?
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #48 (permalink)

I don't have a dog in this fight. I think Eric is a great trader and guy. However, does anyone else remember a similar thread where he was called out for a deal gone wrong that bore a striking resemblance to this one?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight. I think Eric is a great trader and guy. However, does anyone else remember a similar thread where he was called out for a deal gone wrong that bore a striking resemblance to this one?
Yeah I think Eric is a good guy too from our chats and dealings.

What thread was this?
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #50 (permalink)

I have made a thread on MITM too previously. I did not call him out by name, but I had issues receiving payment too. I don't hold any ill will against him, but I would not call the OP a liar, because Ive dealt with it from MITM too. I am sure I can dig up my thread if anyone is interested