Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #101 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
OP calls out a senior member. Tons rush to defense of this member and bash the OP. Turns out OP was right and 2 others claim to also have had issues with said senior member not paying for items. Other members spend hours searching the internet for corny pictures to post from cartoons.. Sums it up.
I'm guilty for that as well in a way. But me bashing the OP was for a different reason in here. When he made this thread, why the hell did he just not say what the hell was going on? He just gave a vague post and description of it, yah know? That made no sense to me.

Either way, hope everyone can work their #@#@#@#@ out privately.

If anything, a Burn Book should be started
Old 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #102 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Bwahahaha...please tell me you don't actually believe this and you are being facetious?
No @#$%. It only took me 20 seconds to find that picture.
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
OP calls out a senior member. Tons rush to defense of this member and bash the OP. Turns out OP was right and 2 others claim to also have had issues with said senior member not paying for items. Other members spend hours searching the internet for corny pictures to post from cartoons.. Sums it up.
It bugs the hell out of me that he is called a senior member. Tons of purchases does not equate to senior member. Now cruiserdaddy7 is a senior member. KMD, mmbtvs, and all those guys who were around from 2007/08 are the true senior members. MITM is an established sophomore/almost junior member with a lot of feedback.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 09-05-2012 at 01:54 PM.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
No @#$%. It only took me 20 seconds to find that picture.
Same here, buddy...same here. I literally google imaged "ambiguously gay duo" and pulled one of the first ones I saw
Old 09-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I am glad you guys said something/see it. This is why I was frustrated with OP- it took him a minumum of 2 days to get back to me every single time! I will admit I told him I will purchase the card and I did not send payment. But as I said in my last PM to him before ever seeing this thread is that I am still willing to pay for the card. But the way it works with CODYJM is that he never instantly responds and it takes days upon days to hear back from him. I had assumed the deal was off when I had not heard from him in over a week.
Does no one see that his first post is a frigging bold faced lie. Guy posted the timeline and only then did MITM say he was sorry. Not disputing the timeline which clearly showed he was wrong. Having a bunch of transaction means less to me than the character of someone and this shows me, but apparently not the rest of you MITM nuthuggers something about his character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
It bugs the hell out of me that he is called a senior member. Tons of purchases does not equate to senior member. Now cruiserdaddy7 is a senior member. KMD, mmbtvs, and all those guys who were around from 2007/08 are the true senior members. MITM is an established sophomore/almost junior member with a lot of feedback.
BINGO! Truth be told Cody is more of a "senior" member than MITM.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
^ this. Senior member? First of all, I think the "senior this" or "noob that" type of stuff is stupid, but I agree. 386 posts per day does not a "senior member" make, nor do 500 deals. Others have been around much longer... Not really a big deal, but just saying....
Thanks
TrueNE_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #107 (permalink)

I had a guy PM me who just joined, had like 3 rep and told me that he was warned about me and others. We are nothing but trouble makers.

I can't make this stuff up.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I had a guy PM me who just joined, had like 3 rep and told me that he was warned about me and others. We are nothing but trouble makers.

I can't make this stuff up.
Ah, shiznit! I would love to know who PM'ed the guy.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Ah, shiznit! I would love to know who PM'ed the guy.
I asked him and he said it was someone who I "hang out with" on here. Like a friend, but not really a friend because he's talks crap behind your back.

So who knows? He never gave me their name.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #110 (permalink)

^ as the avatar says.....haters gon' hate. Let 'em hate.
Thanks
TrueNE_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
revisionist thinking.

OP calls out a member with no story or no facts. goes away for a short period of time, then comes back with evidence that at least backs up why he made the thread.

it's not that people were defending MITM because he's MITM- they were defending him because of the blind call out.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Does no one see that his first post is a frigging bold faced lie. Guy posted the timeline and only then did MITM say he was sorry. Not disputing the timeline which clearly showed he was wrong. Having a bunch of transaction means less to me than the character of someone and this shows me, but apparently not the rest of you MITM nuthuggers something about his character.
I have said many times that I had already apologized to him VIA PM. I said in my initial statement that I was wrong. If you want to look at it as a bold face lie go ahead, but in reality it was just my memory being fuzzy. I have alot going on and things are rushed right now and I really did think there were days passed, I honestly remembered it going down that way. But it didn't- I was incorrect. But a bold faced lie it was not. I am a smart enough individual to know that lying like that when the member would just show up with the timeline would be idiotic and accomplish nothing.

Quote:
BINGO! Truth be told Cody is more of a "senior" member than MITM.
Who is Cody? Do you mean Coby?
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

I dont know MITM nor have I ever dealt with him. Most of his circle of friends are people I tend never to agree with.

That being said, giving me an unbiased view. 4 or so miscommunicated transactions by him vs his 600+ transactions, id trust him over a low rated trader on this site. Just my 2 cents. Those percentages are pretty good.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #114 (permalink)

Frankly, OP needs to be a bit more judicious of their time when they're trying to sell cards, days without communication on a pending deal screams you're not really up to selling via the internet. Whether Eric was wrong or not, OP be a bit more serious about this, mmmkay?
Andrew Luck
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I have lost faith in the feedback system. I paid for an item and it took 42 days to get to me. I waited 30 days before I left a negative. The seller was lazy, shipped a warped card that was not packaged properly. After all that I still was left a negative.

What good is a system if its all about retaliation?? Ive asked for my neg to be removed but up until now it hasnt. Why? Because I finally got the item 42days later and I should be happy about that?
This is why I rarely do business on here anymore. If I pay for something in two minutes and it takes 3 weeks to get here and the seller is allowed to neg me for that then that is messed up. I should not have to go thru the trouble of pming a mod or pat or chris ,then wait 3 days for a response and hope they agree that the neg was bogus. They should not be allowed to leave a neg, period.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This is why I rarely do business on here anymore. If I pay for something in two minutes and it takes 3 weeks to get here and the seller is allowed to neg me for that then that is messed up. I should not have to go thru the trouble of pming a mod or pat or chris ,then wait 3 days for a response and hope they agree that the neg was bogus. They should not be allowed to leave a neg, period.
I've missed you.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMC View Post
Frankly, OP needs to be a bit more judicious of their time when they're trying to sell cards, days without communication on a pending deal screams you're not really up to selling via the internet. Whether Eric was wrong or not, OP be a bit more serious about this, mmmkay?
I take it you didn't actually read the thread....?

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #118 (permalink)

What's with all the "senior members" BS? Who cares what the date is under your avatar. Itrader rating and quantity are far superior.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I take it you didn't actually read the thread....?
I did read the thread, the entire thread, OP is sporadic at best at communication, I for one don't like being in a holding pattern with my money. Even if I agreed to pay for something and I somehow forgot too. Usually, I deal with folks on here who are prompt in their communication and are prompt shippers. When I hear nothing for 5 days, I kind of assume the deal is off or the other party has reconsidered or something.
Andrew Luck
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMC View Post
I did read the thread, the entire thread, OP is sporadic at best at communication, I for one don't like being in a holding pattern with my money. Even if I agreed to pay for something and I somehow forgot too. Usually, I deal with folks on here who are prompt in their communication and are prompt shippers. When I hear nothing for 5 days, I kind of assume the deal is off or the other party has reconsidered or something.
I guess I just fail to see your logic, and how this is the original poster's fault....

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I have said many times that I had already apologized to him VIA PM. I said in my initial statement that I was wrong. If you want to look at it as a bold face lie go ahead, but in reality it was just my memory being fuzzy. I have alot going on and things are rushed right now and I really did think there were days passed, I honestly remembered it going down that way. But it didn't- I was incorrect. But a bold faced lie it was not. I am a smart enough individual to know that lying like that when the member would just show up with the timeline would be idiotic and accomplish nothing.

Who is Cody? Do you mean Coby?
No I mean Cody. As in the OP CodyJM.

Sorry but I don't buy it. We have had deals before and they went smooth but excuses like "I have a lot going on" don't fly. Maybe with someone who is not making tons of posts a day I could excuse that but not for you. You are on the site ALL the time. So if you have that much stuff going on that you not only "forget" to pay for an item that you said you were going to, but then your details about it are so clouded that you make a post that is far from accurate maybe it is time to take a little break and refocus.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 09-05-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: seems fine to me
Old 09-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #122 (permalink)

I never claimed that I forgot to pay. I never claimed that my having alot going on got in the way of paying. I only said that as to why I was off on thinking there were more days involved with no communication. Please stop reading things as you want to read them. I admitted I was wrong. I should have just paid right after I sent that message. Beyond that anything else is just a conspiracy theory (a special club- really iMac?).
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
No I mean Cody. As in the OP CodyJM.

Sorry but I don't buy it. We have had deals before and they went smooth but excuses like "I have a lot going on" don't fly. Maybe with someone who is not making tons of posts a day I could excuse that but not for you. You are on the site ALL the time. So if you have that much stuff going on that you not only "forget" to pay for an item that you said you were going to, but then your details about it are so clouded that you make a post that is far from accurate maybe it is time to take a little break and refocus.
Give it up! He admitted his mistake and has apologized. Now your suggesting he take a break. Your beating the bushes for what? What has not already been said and done. This is someone with 600+ Feeback that has made a mistake. Now you deem yourself his taskmaster and administering the lashes.

Kevin
Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Give it up! He admitted his mistake and has apologized. Now your suggesting he take a break. Your beating the bushes for what? What has not already been said and done. This is someone with 600+ Feeback that has made a mistake. Now you deem yourself his taskmaster and administering the lashes.

Kevin

I am absolutely suggesting he take a break. To be honest with you, I don't give a crap about MITM. But if you are going to come in here and say that you are sorry then f'n say you're sorry but don't mask the issue with some bogus excuse that you have a lot on your plate. If that is the case then don't sit on here all day posting. Handle your business. I think if rolls were reversed it would not be the same outcome for CodyJM. People like you would burn him down but because the guy has 600+ trades he should be allowed to get away with it?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #125 (permalink)

I think most of this bashing comes down to old "scars" that have never healed between certain members. I enjoy all of the guys involved, so it's sad to see that some things can't just be water under the bridge.

I stick by what I said earlier, communication solves this whole thing with no thread. I think the OP and MITM are both reputable..I've dealt with both and will continue to do so. They both admitted wrongdoing...hence they are 110% okay with me just based on the "mea culpa" that so many people can't seem to grasp when it comes to transactions