Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
I appreciate all your comments. He agreed to a trade and wanted to cancel it after we agreed on it.
They only thing that there is any agreement on is that you are a child who needs to learn a few things about real life. As I said before, do yourself a favor, and go away.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
They only thing that there is any agreement on is that you are a child who needs to learn a few things about real life. As I said before, do yourself a favor, and go away.
You guys did not see all the other pms. I appreciate all your premature comments about the situation. I understand he was a veteran board member but people have received negatives for less.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
You guys did not see all the other pms. I appreciate all your premature comments about the situation. I understand he was a veteran board member but people have received negatives for less.
I don't care that he is a veteran. I have had virtually no contact with danmecum. Based on what you showed me, you are wrong to have left him a negative. And I have yet to see a single person post on here disagreeing with that.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I don't care that he is a veteran. I have had virtually no contact with danmecum. Based on what you showed me, you are wrong to have left him a negative. And I have yet to see a single person post on here disagreeing with that.
Exactly. You have done and shown nothing here except that you haven't a clue. Dig a deeper hole sir.

Like WTF every day more stupidity! I thought school was back in session.
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
I appreciate all your comments. He agreed to a trade and wanted to cancel it after we agreed on it.
Because you didn't ship first like you agreed to. You live under power lines by chance?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Because you didn't ship first like you agreed to. You live under power lines by chance?
When did i agree to ship first?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
In that long PM you showed us.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
With your feedback comparative to his, you shipping first shouldn't have even been a question. That's how it works around here child. You should have offered to send first and be done with it.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
With your feedback comparative to his, you shipping first shouldn't have even been a question. That's how it works around here child. You should have offered to send first and be done with it.
I didnt have a problem shipping first but we agreed in the beginning to ship at the same time. I am always ready to ship anytime. I ship through PayPal and run the packages down to the post office, its only 3 miles from my house.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
I didnt have a problem shipping first but we agreed in the beginning to ship at the same time. I am always ready to ship anytime. I ship through PayPal and run the packages down to the post office, its only 3 miles from my house.
You just don't get it. Sending at the same time should never have been even brought up. You send first. End of story.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
But you didn't ship when you agreed to. What am I missing here?

Old 09-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #37 (permalink)

This is a perfect example of a trade manager being helpful. If someone clicks the "agree to trade" button then there would be no question of he did or did not agree. He either clicked the button or he did not. Without one its he said she said just like we have here.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
But you didn't ship when you agreed to. What am I missing here?
He never had a for sure date

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok first of all i'm not your bro.... Second of all i never said the deal was off. I dont get why youre pissed off. I just would like to see what the name plate looked like because i seen a bunch of screen print ones at the game........ They looked horrible in person and i wanted to make sure it wasnt one of them since i am trading way over $48..... I dont think i am out of line for asking for a picture of it.....sorry i was concerned
What did you decide?
Can I see the nameplate?
Ok that looks legit. I'll do the trade. I wasnt calling your integrity into question at all but it would be very simple for someone to slap a barner on that jersey screw printed. They look super cheesy like that as well. This one looks real nice. I may have to get a MARIOTA or something from you down the road. What's your address and I will ship the cards tomorrow.
Whats you addy Dan? Will send tomorrow.
I've heard he is a nice kid.

If I can get back home from work tomorrow in time I will ship tomorrow. Wednesday morning at the latest

Dan Mecum
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
Old 09-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #39 (permalink)

"Whats you addy Dan? Will send tomorrow."

You said it right here silly. lol

Old 09-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #40 (permalink)

We really need a video to show all members when they first join to understand trade/buying/selling etiquette, how to use and not use the feedback system, and when it is appropriate to make a thread calling out another member. That way they could never say they didn't know how to proceed when things just don't work out for the best. If had trade deals go south in the past, but not once did it ever cross my mind to leave a neg for anyone because I had not sent anything out. I just learned not to deal with those particular people. I feel your frustration Niels50, but if I were in your position, I would save some face, ask a mod to remove the negative, and keep on keeping on and never deal with danmecum again.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
We really need a video to show all members when they first join to understand trade/buying/selling etiquette, how to use and not use the feedback system, and when it is appropriate to make a thread calling out another member. That way they could never say they didn't know how to proceed when things just don't work out for the best. If had trade deals go south in the past, but not once did it ever cross my mind to leave a neg for anyone because I had not sent anything out. I just learned not to deal with those particular people. I feel your frustration Niels50, but if I were in your position, I would save some face, ask a mod to remove the negative, and keep on keeping on and never deal with danmecum again.
Bring food when you want to deal with me.

So you wanna trade with Lemur01?

Old 09-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
I have pmed iluv2fish to remove the negative from danmecum52's account. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
That's the first smart thing you have done in this entire thread, including making this thread in the first place.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

what am i missing here? someone backs out of a deal and your all comming after the OP? Do i like these kind of threads no i hate them..these threads leave black eyes throughout the entire forum - this is what feedback is for i thought? I once backed out on a deal (selling to player collector opposed to a flipper) and i was basically crucified for what went on to be a 23+ page thread while taking my negative in stride and explaining my side and admitting to my wrong doings.Is this site a buddy system? the user may be a veteran and has been an asset to the forums...but he did back out of a trade as did i.Why is his negative not warranted? why is he off the hook?
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
what am i missing here? someone backs out of a deal and your all comming after the OP? Do i like these kind of threads no i hate them..these threads leave black eyes throughout the entire forum - this is what feedback is for i thought? I once backed out on a deal (selling to player collector opposed to a flipper) and i was basically crucified for what went on to be a 23+ page thread while taking my negative in stride and explaining my side and admitting to my wrong doings.Is this site a buddy system? the user may be a veteran and has been an asset to the forums...but he did back out of a trade as did i.Why is his negative not warranted? why is he off the hook?
Seriously? Really? Whaaaaaaaat? Let's review your neg:

Backed out of a completed deal after I paid, because he was offered more $$$ !

Not even close to being the same thing. Your neg was completely warranted because you received payment. Please stop while you are ahead....or don't. Hell, go ahead and make yourself look like a bigger arse.

And for the folks who never saw the thread before today, like me, here it goes:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...f-dealing.html

Quote:
Well done, sir. That was the respectable thing to do.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Seriously? Really? Whaaaaaaaat? Let's review your neg:

Backed out of a completed deal after I paid, because he was offered more $$$ !

Not even close to being the same thing. Your neg was completely warranted because you received payment. Please stop while you are ahead....or don't. Hell, go ahead and make yourself look like a bigger arse.

And for the folks who never saw the thread before today, like me, here it goes:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...f-dealing.html

Well done, sir. That was the respectable thing to do.
yep clearly a buddy system a deal is a deal and i did not think there was a right way of backing out of a deal? regardless of a trade/sell/buy
Old 09-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
yep clearly a buddy system a deal is a deal and i did not think there was a right way of backing out of a deal? regardless of a trade/sell/buy
Oh.....my......goodness. You nailed us. How were you able to see through our thinly veiled scheme? You, buddy, are a modern day Sherlock Holmes. However, what you did truly is still frowned upon See that? Frowned upon.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh.....my......goodness. You nailed us. How were you able to see through our thinly veiled scheme? You, buddy, are a modern day Sherlock Holmes. However, what you did truly is still frowned upon See that? Frowned upon.
you make no sense..your a tool who clearly says/thinks it's ok to bend or break a forum rule depending on it's circumstances? the user backed out on an agreed trade but thats ok? Hmmm i don't understand.You sir are a modern day *@&**^* I am not the one saying it's ok to bend or break rules depending on your status/friendships ..!.. ..!.. see that? see that?
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #49 (permalink)

Silly question but wouldnt a fair comparison between a trade and a sale be in this case if one person already mailed out a trade. In your sale, one person fulfilled their side of the agreement (via paying). In this case the fulfillment of the trade had yet to be completed by either party. Hence, they still having the cards and nothing being sent back(refunding).

just my 2 cents
Old 09-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #50 (permalink)

Edit - saw that you had negative reversed. I would still ask that you go away because you are far too much trouble around here.

Quote:
I did as he asked. Feedback left.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 09-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote