Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
Silly question but wouldnt a fair comparison between a trade and a sale be in this case if one person already mailed out a trade. In your sale, one person fulfilled their side of the agreement (via paying). In this case the fulfillment of the trade had yet to be completed by either party. Hence, they still having the cards and nothing being sent back(refunding).

just my 2 cents
agreed but is there a comparison when it comes to breaking the forums rules? i am not asking for my negative to be revoked or a pitty party.Just simply confused which is why i asked am i missing something here? Rules are rules and when a member breaks a rule he/she should be hit with a negative.Rules should be applied to everyone regardless of their status or popularity as a member.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
you make no sense..your a tool who clearly says/thinks it's ok to bend or break a forum rule depending on it's circumstances? the user backed out on an agreed trade but thats ok? Hmmm i don't understand.You sir are a modern day *@&**^* I am not the one saying it's ok to bend or break rules depending on your status/friendships ..!.. ..!.. see that? see that?
There is no rule that says you can't back of a deal. You can always back out of a deal. You just have to be aware of the consequences and how it can affect your reputation, some of which deserve negative feedback, such as when one member accepts another member's goods or money without fulfilling his end of the bargain, like what happened to you (still so very frowned upon ). Personally, I would be a bit careful when trading with danmecum because I know what he is capable of doing.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
You can always back out of a deal. You just have to be aware of the consequences, some of which deserve negative feedback, such as when one member accepts another member's goods or money without fulfilling his end of the bargain, like what happened to you (still so very frowned upon ). Personally, I would be a bit careful when trading with danmecum because I know what he is capable of doing.
which is why he should be negged correct? for members who arent aware of what he is capable of?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #54 (permalink)

That is a good thing because you are going to likely win the 2012 Silver Medal for Blowout Deal Backout Douchebaggery (Armyatc19 has Gold locked up). You intentionally, willingly and admittedly screwed over a member on the Rodman cards. Is this ringing any bells?

Of course rules should be applied consistently. You need to go back and read the OP's PM trail and you will see your error in judgement.

Quote:
i am not asking for my negative to be revoked or a pitty party.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
which is why he should be negged correct? for members who arent aware of what he is capable of?
Neutral at the most, and that is a stretch.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
That is a good thing because you are going to likely win the 2012 Silver Medal for Blowout Deal Backout Douchebaggery (Armyatc19 has Gold locked up). You intentionally, willingly and admittedly screwed over a member on the Rodman cards. Is this ringing any bells?

Of course rules should be applied consistently. You need to go back and read the OP's PM trail and you will see your error in judgement.
Maybe the race isn't over? Pennyfan going for the gold! Quick Army, start a thread using your military service to beg for cards. Go for the gold baby!

Old 09-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
That is the purpose of this thread. It's a warning of what he is capable of doing. However, what you seem to fail to grasp is that no goods or money were exchanged by either party, so negative feedback cannot be left by either member. Do I agree that what was done was less than honorable? Indeed, I do. But at least he didn't do something even less honorable along the lines of accepting something from Neils50 and then screwing him later (Again, sound familiar? )
Old 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
That is the purpose of this thread. It's a warning of what he is capable of doing. However, what you seem to fail to grasp is that no goods or money were exchanged by either party, so negative feedback cannot be left by either member. Do I agree that what was done was less than honorable? Indeed, I do. But at least he didn't do something even less honorable along the lines of accepting something from Neils50 and then screwing him later (Again, sound familiar? )
So if someone says "I will take it" in a sales thread and never pays then negative feedback cannot be left because no money was exchanged? Even though he just cost the seller a sale because the three people who were interested behind him were all told the card is no longer available.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
So if someone says "I will take it" in a sales thread and never pays then negative feedback cannot be left because no money was exchanged? Even though he just cost the seller a sale because the three people who were interested behind him were all told the card is no longer available.
I'd say a really pissed off sounding neutral could be left for the person who said "I will take it" because nothing was exchanged by either person. Folks who would end up dealing with that particular member would always be able to see that the guy's word might not be worth anything at all. To me, doing something like that would also be call out thread worthy.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 09-09-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

let's keep it classy class clown tool.but if you wanna spill your bile on me over something that happend 7 months ago and i was negged appropriately for than feel free to get ur boys and start your BS while once again blowoutcards reputation is taking a hit because members like you think your cool by making lame attempts to be funny attacking members.Your a clown who obviously has to show your *** on an internet message board to feel important to society.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'd say a really pissed off sounding neutral could be left for the person who said "I will take it" because nothing was exchanged by either person. Folks who would end up dealing with that particular member would always be able to see that the guy's word might not be worth anything at all. To me, doing something like that would also be call out thread worthy.
are you the owner of this message board? maybe blowoutcards would like to slowly remove their bad reputation for negativity amongst other members? These threads are pointless and just stir things up.What is the point of a feedback rating system then?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #62 (permalink)

Screwing over somebody and showing no remorse does not permit you a Butthurt Form nor a Box of Kleenex. 7 years from now your behavior will still be seen as unseemly.

Grow Up!

Quote:
let's keep it classy class clown tool.but if you wanna spill your bile on me over something that happend 7 months ago and i was negged appropriately for than feel free to get ur boys and start your BS while once again blowoutcards reputation is taking a hit because members like you think your cool by making lame attempts to be funny attacking members.Your a clown who obviously has to show your *** on an internet message board to feel important to society.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Edit - saw that you had negative reversed. I would still ask that you go away because you are far too much trouble around here.
I appreciate your comments but i am here to stay
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
I appreciate your comments but i am here to stay
Stay & welcome! Just know that you already tarnished your rep & that less people will deal with you now. Next time maybe think before you act on impulse & keep it between the 2 parties involved, it will save you the grief.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Fair enough
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Aruguably my favorite post on this thread thus far. Tells someone to keep it classy and then follows it be calling him a "class clown tool". Sad, really.

Last edited by gooddaysir; 09-09-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: hung like a bull
gooddaysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooddaysir View Post
Aruguably my favorite post on this thread thus far. Tells someone to keep it classy and then follows it be calling him a "class clown tool". Sad, really.
Just a quick sidebar. Am I to understand that your username has nothing to do with Willy Wonka?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooddaysir View Post

you live in Ohio .. sad, really
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #69 (permalink)

Nothing to do with willy wanka, although when i was a kid i was fortunate enough enough to meet gene wilder...if you call that fortunate, ha...and also, penny, i assume your comment is in reference to the old michigan-osu rivalry...but, i hate ohio st as much as you as both my bachelors and masters are from univ. Of cincinnati...bUCkeye state!!

Last edited by gooddaysir; 09-09-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: still hung
gooddaysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
you live in Ohio .. sad, really
And you live in Michigan....much much sadder, really.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #71 (permalink)

Wouldnt the proper analogy would be....

Penny -

Takes deposit for case preorder
Price raises on case
Sells case to new buyer at higher price instead of original preorder with PAID deposit

Niel -

Distributor and buyer verbally agree to hold case for deposit
Deposit was never made so preorder was never made
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
Wouldnt the proper analogy would be....

Penny -

Takes deposit for case preorder
Price raises on case
Sells case to new buyer at higher price instead of original preorder with PAID deposit

Niel -

Distributor and buyer verbally agree to hold case for deposit
Deposit was never made so preorder was never made
in your own crazy mind you can think that while sticking up for your good ol friend Niel...I understand friendships can swing judgement it's ok
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
in your own crazy mind you can think that while sticking up for your good ol friend Niel...I understand friendships can swing judgement it's ok
Oh please, I fit none of your qualifications for being on your call out thread. Im not a veteran member of this forum, have less feedback then you, and don't have any friendship/relationship with any of these guys including Niel. Only thing that could even remotely connect Niel and I is the state of Oregon.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
Oh please, I fit none of your qualifications for being on your call out thread. Im not a veteran member of this forum, have less feedback then you, and don't have any friendship/relationship with any of these guys including Niel. Only thing that could even remotely connect Niel and I is the state of Oregon.
or the fact that you know his first name? do you happen to know mine aswell?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
or the fact that you know his first name? do you happen to know mine aswell?
When did I ever say I know his first name? I hope you're not referring to me saying "Niel" while completely ignoring that I referred to you as "penny"