Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
in your own crazy mind you can think that while sticking up for your good ol friend Niel...I understand friendships can swing judgement it's ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
or the fact that you know his first name? do you happen to know mine aswell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
When did I ever say I know his first name? I hope you're not referring to me saying "Niel" while completely ignoring that I referred to you as "penny"
Ahahahaha...that is just too damn funny. Penny (if that is your real name), you are one paranoid mf'er. Go to bed.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
That is a good thing because you are going to likely win the 2012 Silver Medal for Blowout Deal Backout Douchebaggery (Armyatc22 has Gold locked up). You intentionally, willingly and admittedly screwed over a member on the Rodman cards. Is this ringing any bells?

Of course rules should be applied consistently. You need to go back and read the OP's PM trail and you will see your error in judgement.
Helped you out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Maybe the race isn't over? Pennyfan going for the gold! Quick Army, start a thread using your military service to beg for cards. Go for the gold baby!
Rather not...Ill let the "owners" of the basketball forums put up much better threads

Penny: The neg does suck, Trust me I know. My Rep is completely gone on here but I am still selling and trading since thier is still a demand for certain cards. Is it harder? Yes without a doubt. Would I go back and change what I did? Yes without a doubt. Its not helping your case that you keep "trying" to fight back.
armyatc22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post

Penny: The neg does suck, Trust me I know. My Rep is completely gone on here but I am still selling and trading since thier is still a demand for certain cards. Is it harder? Yes without a doubt. Would I go back and change what I did? Yes without a doubt. Its not helping your case that you keep "trying" to fight back.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #79 (permalink)

Not that it really matters but i'd like to chime in about the FACTS behind the trade or lack thereof.
I originally had interest in the jersey and was willing to trade heavily in his favor because he was a fellow duck fan, ive had most of those cards forever, and was willing to let them go to a good home.

We agreed to trade at the oregon/arkansas state game in person. After thinking it over, i didnt want to have to haul a jersey plus all of the other crap i had around the stadium. Plus i was tailgaiting and didnt want to meet some kid a mile away or wherever.... So we agreed to not exchange in person.END OF THAT STORY.

We DID agree to a trade, in which i said i would be able to get them out when i could. I work for bnsf railroad as a train conductor and i am away from home 60% of the time. In this case, i was in Bend oregon and was getting heldaway because of a lack of southbound trains. Its not niels fault i got held up, its not mine either. The original problem stems from this particular event.

He agreed to send out "monday" and he agreed to the deal with the understanding that i would not be able to send out until tuesday or wednesday. I had his package addressed and ready to deliver when i got back into town. I was then made aware that he did not send the jersey out. By this it can be assumed that he was NOT going to send me the jersey until i proved i shipped the item. WHich is 110% not what we agreed to.

I was leary of the address i was shipping too which was an hour and a half north of his profile city.... To a name Mason which neither make sense when looking through his profile name/about me section..... He then clarified it was his fathers house on some highway.

I then asked for a photo of the nameplate of the jersey because i seen several White kenjon barner jerseys with screen print cheesy names on the back at thwt weekends game. Up until i seen those i assumed his was sewn on. After two days of going back and forth trying to get a picture and him accusing me of being a liar and he was "ashamed" of me, i finally got a confirmation that the nameplate was in fact sewn on...

After going back and forth for a couple of days i sent him my address to send to and never got a confirmation back from him as to when he would be sending or if he was sending at all.....i never heard a word out of him until the accusations that i was scamming him, backing out of the trade, etc.

So let me ask you all what you woukd do in this particular situation? Trust that a pissed off 15 yr old kid is going to hold up on his word, send out the same day as you (when he has already proved he wont), send to a different city than where he claims he from, with the risk that he wont even send?

I am sorry but we have all got hosed on here a time or two and it sucks... I got a bad feeling from this kid, and i was left in the dark on 75% of this trade...... So niels you need to realize that life happens man, i had a good track record, have never wronged anyone on here and value my reputation. I told you if you felt it was warranted to leave me negative feedback than that is your right. You did so and your justice has been served i guess... Thanks for putting me on blast here with the rest of the guys, maybe they'll realize how corrupt of a member i am, and cannot be trusted under any circumstance.

Last edited by danmecum51; 09-10-2012 at 07:16 PM.
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #80 (permalink)

Thank you for coming into the thread to explain what happened. If somebody flakes out that much on a deal, especially a kid, I am running for the hills.

Could you please PM a copy to Penny1fan and highlight the critical parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Not that it really matters but i'd like to chime in about the FACTS behind the trade or lack thereof.
I originally had interest in the jersey and was willing to trade heavily in his favor because he was a fellow duck fan, ive had most of those cards forever, and was willing to let them go to a good home.

We agreed to trade at the oregon/arkansas state game in person. After thinking it over, i didnt want to have to haul a jersey plus all of the other crap i had around the stadium. Plus i was tailgaiting and didnt want to meet some kid a mile away or wherever.... So we agreed to not exchange in person.END OF THAT STORY.

We DID agree to a trade, in which i said i would be able to get them out when i could. I work for bnsf railroad as a train conductor and i am away from home 60% of the time. In this case, i was in Bend oregon and was getting heldaway because of a lack of southbound trains. Its not niels fault i got held up, its not mine either. The original problem stems from this particular event.

He agreed to send out "monday" and he agreed to the deal with the understanding that i would not be able to send out until tuesday or wednesday. I had his package addressed and ready to deliver when i got back into town. I was then made aware that he did not send the jersey out. By this it can be assumed that he was NOT going to send me the jersey until i proved i shipped the item. WHich is 110% not what we agreed to.

I was leary of the address i was shipping too which was an hour and a half north of his profile city.... To a name Mason which neither make sense when looking through his profile name/about me section..... He then clarified it was his fathers house on some highway.

I then asked for a photo of the nameplate of the jersey because i seen several White kenjon barner jerseys with screen print cheesy names on the back at thwt weekends game. Up until i seen those i assumed his was sewn on. After two days of going back and forth trying to get a picture and him accusing me of being a liar and he was "ashamed" of me, i finally got a confirmation that the nameplate was in fact sewn on...

After going back and forth for a couple of days i sent him my address to send to and never got a confirmation back from him as to when he would be sending or if he was sending at all.....i never heard a word out of him until the accusations that i was scamming him, backing out of the trade, etc.

So let me ask you all what you woukd do in this particular situation? Trust that a pissed off 15 yr old kid is going to hold up on his word, send out the same day as you (when he has already proved he wont), send to a different city than where he claims he from, with the risk that he wont even send?

I am sorry but we have all got hosed on here a time or two and it sucks... I got a bad feeling from this kid, and i was left in the dark on 75% of this trade...... So niels you need to realize that life happens man, i had a good track record, have never wronged anyone on here and value my reputation. I told you if you felt it was warranted to leave me negative feedback than that is your right. You did so and your justice has been served i guess... Thanks for putting me on blast here with the rest of the guys, maybe they'll realize how corrupt of a member i am, and cannot be trusted under any circumstance.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
this is a perfect example of a trade manager being helpful. If someone clicks the "agree to trade" button then there would be no question of he did or did not agree. He either clicked the button or he did not. Without one its he said she said just like we have here.
+1000 i vote for a trade manager!!! Anyone else?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #82 (permalink)

Last edited by Niels50; 01-13-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
+1000 i vote for a trade manager!!! Anyone else?
I agree 10000%,My attack was not on the fellow who did not follow through with his end the deal.It's about the rules being broken and why it is ok for some to do so (popular members) and others to not? I can understand why the user decided to back out non to less he did indeed back out which is breaking the rules which warrants a negative.In the past few months i have seen people either get ambushed or forgiven for backing out on deals..what gives? With the trade manager i think people would think twice about backing out on deals and take transactions much more serious.

armycat - I am not sure what you did nor pulled sir but i know you upset a lot of people...maybe you were not honest? What i did was backed out on a deal and was 100% honest from the start and took my punishment (negative) and explained my reasons while saying i was sorry to Paul and the fellow members of this community..but obviously that is not enough for some members who were i am guessing bullied in high school that have nothing better to do but stir the pot and attempt to intimidate others.I am not here to fight with them nor defend my actions,But i will not take their childish BS neither.I have enough respect acrossed all of the boards and ebay to keep my boat a float.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #84 (permalink)

Edit: Wrong thread.... Woops

Last edited by Niels50; 01-13-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #85 (permalink)

Ok so you guys have read this thread....

The kid stalked my girlfriends facebook page, has been harassing me on here and YouTube. Any suggestions of getting rid of this kid?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:

The kid stalked my girlfriends facebook page, has been harassing me on here and YouTube. Any suggestions of getting rid of this kid?
Contact the moderators.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #87 (permalink)

kick his ass!
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #88 (permalink)

Dinner at Chuck E. Cheese and a One Direction Concert?

Quote:
Any suggestions of getting rid of this kid?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:

All 3 Not True Haha Your so full of yourself.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Tell his mommy?
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:

OMG call the popo 5-0. Please dont tell my mommy

On a serious not a restraining order is due Niels is way out of line. Looking at a Facebook profile is illegal.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post

On a serious not a restraining order is due Niels is way out of line. Looking at a Facebook profile is illegal.
Not illegal, but sure is creepy.

Aren't you like 15?
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Not illegal, but sure is creepy.

Aren't you like 15?
Yeah really creepy and won't drop it. I obviously am full of it.... Even contacted me on YouTube then I blocked him
Old 01-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Seriously tell his mommy or daddy

He is trying to be funny about it, but he really doesn't want you telling mom.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Seriously tell his mommy or daddy

He is trying to be funny about it, but he really doesn't want you telling mom.
In my days of teaching I realized the nut usually doesn't fall far from the tree.....
Old 01-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #96 (permalink)

hope this is a joke
Old 01-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
hope this is a joke
Obvious wouldnt contact the kids parents. Its just an annoying situation.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #98 (permalink)

didnt mean that, i would just didnt belive this situation was true lol. sorry your being stalked by a child thats nuts.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
didnt mean that, i would just didnt belive this situation was true lol. sorry your being stalked by a child thats nuts.
That's the funny part, It isnt true haha Dan is way over doing the "stalking" haha.

I just searched his name on google and his Facebook popped up i clicked on it and saw a picture of him with a very female looking scarf on. I said "Nice scarf" to him on here and he said "Stalker!!!!!!!!".

If thats stalker status then we have a lot of stalkers on here.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:

So you admit you watch his GF's Facebook profile?

Wow...that is weird....