Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Problem with a veteran member Danmecum51 (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/365840-problem-veteran-member-danmecum51.html)

Niels50 09-09-2012 03:06 PM

Problem with a veteran member Danmecum51

We agreed on a trade, exchanged addresses and would ship at the same time. He is now making excuses and is backing out. He told me to just "leave him a negative" because he has a job. I really wanted the cards that we were trading but i guess a negative is in place. He also backed out of the trade earlier when we were supposed to meet in person for it. The member is danmecum51. I can provide pms if needed but i still want the cards i have not left negative feedback yet.

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 03:11 PM

Did you already mail your stuff?

Niels50 09-09-2012 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3286492]Did you already mail your stuff?[/QUOTE]

I told him last night that i was mailing this morning. He then responds that he is done with me. Here are the pms.

[QUOTE=danmecum51][QUOTE=Niels50][QUOTE]

I'll leave you the same I've told you twice im sending and I get no confirmation that you're sending so if you want to go through with the trade send fist and then ill send I've been waiting on you for several days. No way in hell am I sending first to a high school kid with 10 feedback that won't confirm with me when youre sending. I've told you twice I'll send and then I wait for a confirmation youre sending that day and nothin back from you. IM NOT SENDING TO YOU GIVING YOU MY ADDRESS AND THEN LETTING YOU KNOW WHEN I SENT FOR YOU TO WAIT AND SEE IF I HAVE SENT that's not how it works. I sent you my address 2 days ago expecting you to say "ok I'll send tomorrow" then after confirmation I will send the day agreed on. I work for the railroad now and I don't have a work schedule. When we agreed last week to send on monday/Tuesday I got held up out of town. I would have sent first chance I got back into town. You never sent. So I waited. Then I was Leary about the different shipping CITY as your profile says. So I confirmed with you this address was good and I sent my address I got no confirmation or anything back from you. So why the hell would I send to you without even a message back? Just leave negative feedback I'm tired of dealing with you. I was going to send as soon as you said OK I'll send tomorrow. Now I'm not sending till you send first. I'm completely Leary of sending you anything because you're not even confirming a date or sending on the date mentioned. I've got 100 feedbacks with all 100% and I'm sending you 4x the amount you're sending me and you have 10 feedback and asking me to send to an address (now confirmed its your dads). Does it not seem a little shady on your part? You think I'd rip off a high school kid for a jersey? Give me a break. Ive traded deals worth over $1k on here with no issues but you're freaked out I am going to rip you off for $50? Come on man. Here is the issue

You(10feedback trading $50 away) won't send til you get a delivery confirmation from me

Me (100 feedback 1300 on eBay trading $200) seems its a little odd that you won't send til I send first???? Not how the site works man.

You're getting pissed off over something that's b.s. on your end. I've confirmed twice when we will trade and haven't gotten back any verification that you will send that day nor will you send the same day.

So if you feel it is just that you must leave negative feedback go ahead and do so, that's your prerogative.

If you want to do the trade you send me delivery confirmation in the morning and I'll ship in the afternoon because right now I assume you're just going to wait for me to ship then you'll ship which isn't how these deals go down normally. I have the cards packaged with your name addressed on them. Was waiting for you to respond but never heard anything back.

Let me know or just leave feedback at this point I really could care less about the jersey after all of this but as with over 1400 transactions (eBay+blowout) with no issues, I always own up to my word, but won't be bent over backwards and assume all responsibility.[/QUOTE]
I am sending tomorrow. I am ashamed to have somebody like you be a fellow duck fan. Why are you assuming i will rip you off? you should get the tracking number in the morning. I appreciate all the excuses after YOU agreed on sending at the same time but you go "hung up" which is bs but whatever i can live with all your lieing. Also you do not stand by your word. Your word is useless to me you have lied for 2 weeks about this trade.[/QUOTE]
Keep your jersey leave negative feedback. I have a job kid and don't get to sit at home all day. Im done dealing with you....[/QUOTE]

marino5084 09-09-2012 03:19 PM

If you haven't mailed your end then a negative is not warranted. I feel the thread wasn't even warranted. People change their mind, it's part of life. I think some people on this forum need to grow some thicker skin.

EDIT: After reading what you posted I would say there is much more to this than just that conversation. I stand by what I wrote above.

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 03:24 PM

He didn't back out, he wanted you to send first, and given your feedback is a reasonable request. Maybe poorly communicated by one or both parties, but that's all. Not a negative worthy situation. Especially since you are not out anything but an opportunity.

Niels50 09-09-2012 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3286558]He didn't back out, he wanted you to send first, and given your feedback is a reasonable request. Maybe poorly communicated by one or both parties, but that's all. Not a negative worthy situation. Especially since you are not out anything but an opportunity.[/QUOTE]

We agreed last week to send at the same time i have over 50 message ranging from 8/25 to now.

hxcdavidjones 09-09-2012 03:31 PM

Its funny that both of you agreed to ship at the same time, yet neither one shipped. Now both are angry and "Leary" of one another. Pfhhhttttt, nobody has faith in anyone anymore.

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 03:31 PM

[QUOTE=Niels50;3286581]We agreed last week to send at the same time i have over 50 message ranging from 8/25 to now.[/QUOTE]

I agree that he didn't send when he agreed to and he said why. How come you didn't send when you had agreed to?

Niels50 09-09-2012 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3286602]I agree that he didn't send when he agreed to and he said why. How come you didn't send when you had agreed to?[/QUOTE]

We didnt agree on a day we exchanged addresses then he said that i was sketchy or something to that extent.

vc15jrich23 09-09-2012 03:36 PM

[QUOTE=Niels50;3286509]I told him last night that i was mailing this morning. He then responds that he is done with me. Here are the pms.[/QUOTE]

Wait how can you mail this morning when it is Sunday :D;):p

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50
Quote:

I'll leave you the same I've told you twice im sending and I get no confirmation that you're sending so if you want to go through with the trade send fist and then ill send I've been waiting on you for several days. No way in hell am I sending first to a high school kid with 10 feedback that won't confirm with me when youre sending. I've told you twice I'll send and then I wait for a confirmation youre sending that day and nothin back from you. IM NOT SENDING TO YOU GIVING YOU MY ADDRESS AND THEN LETTING YOU KNOW WHEN I SENT FOR YOU TO WAIT AND SEE IF I HAVE SENT that's not how it works. I sent you my address 2 days ago expecting you to say "ok I'll send tomorrow" then after confirmation I will send the day agreed on. I work for the railroad now and I don't have a work schedule. [B]When we agreed last week to send on monday/Tuesday [/B]I got held up out of town. I would have sent first chance I got back into town. You never sent. So I waited. Then I was Leary about the different shipping CITY as your profile says. So I confirmed with you this address was good and I sent my address I got no confirmation or anything back from you. So why the hell would I send to you without even a message back? Just leave negative feedback I'm tired of dealing with you. I was going to send as soon as you said OK I'll send tomorrow. Now I'm not sending till you send first. I'm completely Leary of sending you anything because you're not even confirming a date or sending on the date mentioned. I've got 100 feedbacks with all 100% and I'm sending you 4x the amount you're sending me and you have 10 feedback and asking me to send to an address (now confirmed its your dads). Does it not seem a little shady on your part? You think I'd rip off a high school kid for a jersey? Give me a break. Ive traded deals worth over $1k on here with no issues but you're freaked out I am going to rip you off for $50? Come on man. Here is the issue

You(10feedback trading $50 away) won't send til you get a delivery confirmation from me

Me (100 feedback 1300 on eBay trading $200) seems its a little odd that you won't send til I send first???? Not how the site works man.

You're getting pissed off over something that's b.s. on your end. I've confirmed twice when we will trade and haven't gotten back any verification that you will send that day nor will you send the same day.

So if you feel it is just that you must leave negative feedback go ahead and do so, that's your prerogative.

If you want to do the trade you send me delivery confirmation in the morning and I'll ship in the afternoon because right now I assume you're just going to wait for me to ship then you'll ship which isn't how these deals go down normally. I have the cards packaged with your name addressed on them. Was waiting for you to respond but never heard anything back.

Let me know or just leave feedback at this point I really could care less about the jersey after all of this but as with over 1400 transactions (eBay+blowout) with no issues, I always own up to my word, but won't be bent over backwards and assume all responsibility.

I am sending tomorrow. I am ashamed to have somebody like you be a fellow duck fan. Why are you assuming i will rip you off? you should get the tracking number in the morning. I appreciate all the excuses after YOU agreed on sending at the same time but you go "hung up" which is bs but whatever i can live with all your lieing. Also you do not stand by your word. Your word is useless to me you have lied for 2 weeks about this trade.

Keep your jersey leave negative feedback. I have a job kid and don't get to sit at home all day. Im done dealing with you....

Um... right there.

Ray27Ray52 09-09-2012 03:40 PM

There was absolutely no need for this thread. Grow a pair kid and learn to be an adult.

lemur01 09-09-2012 03:40 PM

"I am ashamed to have somebody like you be a fellow duck fan."

LMAO. Leave the guy alone already.

BostonNut 09-09-2012 03:44 PM

That was my favorite quote as well...

Seriously kid? Grow the F up and learn that life isn't lollypops and candy canes all the time....

[QUOTE=lemur01;3286653]"I am ashamed to have somebody like you be a fellow duck fan."

LMAO. Leave the guy alone already.[/QUOTE]

cking 09-09-2012 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=hxcdavidjones;3286601]Its funny that both of you agreed to ship at the same time, yet neither one shipped. Now both are angry and "Leary" of one another. Pfhhhttttt, nobody has faith in anyone anymore.[/QUOTE]

The things that are allowed to happen on this site is the reason why nobody has any faith in other people anymore. This thread is a perfect example of how some people on this site operate. They turn something so simple into something very difficult because they both think they are gonna rob one another so neither one of them ship. Classic. This site needs B/S/T rules in black and white. Until they have them these are the deals that are going to happen. There is no trust.

MI Rob 09-09-2012 04:30 PM

It's amazing some people on here aren't competent enough to complete a simple trade. No need for a fallout thread when both of you are at fault.

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=MI Rob;3286936]It's amazing some people on here aren't competent enough to complete a simple trade. No need for a fallout thread when both of you are at fault.[/QUOTE]

Wanna do a trade you and I so we can show everyone how it's done?

MI Rob 09-09-2012 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3286981]Wanna do a trade you and I so we can show everyone how it's done?[/QUOTE]

We might have to soon bud!

Nodie27 09-09-2012 05:20 PM

Why isn't everyone commenting in this pointless thread watching football instead?

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=Nodie27;3287244]Why isn't everyone commenting in this pointless thread watching football instead?[/QUOTE]

We're multitasking.

Niels50 09-09-2012 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3287529]We're multitasking.[/QUOTE]

I did as he asked. Feedback left.

mmbtvs 09-09-2012 06:51 PM

[QUOTE=Niels50;3287801]I did as he asked. Feedback left.[/QUOTE]

You're a real tool. You have no idea how much you've hurt your reputation more than helped it here.

Ray27Ray52 09-09-2012 06:51 PM

You're an idiot.

Suggestion for you- Leave this board immediately. Go out and get a job and experience life. Come back in 5 years when you have grown up. Before you do that, pm the mods and ask to have the negative removed.

pmannings#1fan 09-09-2012 06:52 PM

You have a bright future here :rolleyes: BTW I believe most of us have jobs but his consists of having to travel & be out of town sometimes......GET IT!!!

Niels50 09-09-2012 06:57 PM

I appreciate all your comments. He agreed to a trade and wanted to cancel it after we agreed on it.