Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default This Crap Is Getting Old On Ebay

So a member on Ebay keeps creating account after account and bidding on tons of items with the intent of never paying. He's gone by 8 different names in the past two weeks alone....that I know of. Now that I'm on to what this guy is doing I keep blocking his new usernames and new bids but he keeps coming up with accounts. And to be quite honest I can't watch all my listings until the last second they are up...and lets face it nobody actually accepts second chance offers...ever. Just at a loss for words on how someone with no life can keep doing this all day to me and dozens of other good sellers. Here's a list of his names that I know of:

goodguy_1989, cardzkraz36, lincolnplumbingnc99, sportscardone, superstar10-2012, auctiongalore2012

I'll also put my full block list below:
06diggs, 2010jdawg10, 22mkbreig, agogibay, auctiongalore2012, avas5926, bmatty7570, boogerscruffy, cardzkraz36, doc8000, ebrian22, goodguy_1989, greatdeals4u2savecash, jeff-n-jayni, kecards1, lincolnplumbingnc99, nickbuddy54, ruester17, shane19880622, sportscardone, superstar10-2012, tboyholdem, yogurtraptor
doctorjd23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
XL5

Wouldn't requiring a PayPal account in bidder requrements stop this? At least unless the guy is also creating a new PayPal account with each new eBay account...

I just accepted a second chance the other day, FWIW. If the price is what I was willing to pay anyway and it doesn't look shilled, I'll take it.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post
Wouldn't requiring a PayPal account in bidder requrements stop this? At least unless the guy is also creating a new PayPal account with each new eBay account...

I just accepted a second chance the other day, FWIW. If the price is what I was willing to pay anyway and it doesn't look shilled, I'll take it.
You would think that would help but I also have my settings set so nobody with less than 5 feedback can bid...but they always do. Second chance offers rarely get accepted. In my 6000+ sales on Ebay I can only think of once anyone ever accepted. Thanks for the post
doctorjd23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

You wouldn't happen to be selling Taylor Price cards by any chance, would you?
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims

I require anyone with less than 5 feedback or account new within 30 days to contact me before bidding. I dont remember how I set it up but its in my options. Im sure theres some tutorial on it.

David
rednecksims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post

You can have as many ebay id's as you want connected to the same paypal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
You would think that would help but I also have my settings set so nobody with less than 5 feedback can bid...but they always do. Second chance offers rarely get accepted. In my 6000+ sales on Ebay I can only think of once anyone ever accepted. Thanks for the post
There is no setting to block bidders with 5 or less feedback. You can only block those with -1 or less. Nor can you enforce someone to contact you before bidding if they don't have a set amount of feedback. They will still be able to snipe if they wanted.

I would call ebay and tell them what's going on. They should be able to look into it for you. I know it's different with auctions, but I once had a BIN hit and not payed for by a new id 3 different times. After the non paying bidder the third time I set it up as BIN only with immediate payment required...problem solved.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

I received a message from eBay today that they finally closed this idiot's cardzkraz36 account. I don't bother with second chance offers either, to avoid even the whiff of shilling. Filed NPB on the auction he "won" and I'll relist the item later. This was a couple of weeks ago.

Personally, I think the only thing that will stop bottom feeding scum like this is a Mayan-style sacrifice...

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

bump for auctiongalore relevance.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

auctiongalore2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
Because I set up a registered business account. Auctiongalore2012.

*I am done posting because all your guy's detective work will leave nowhere. If I am a scammer, why would I say I got to Miami Ohio? The mods have even told me to stop posting because some people are making ridiculous claims and simply adding fuel to the fire.

If you are brave enough, PM me, call me(check my phone number from the cell tower IDC), I am more than willing to talk. I have NOTHING TO HIDE.

*PS would a scammer also tell Fraser about the cards he was missing, help him find them, and tell them where they are? Jesus.

Also formerly under eBay seller account saketm, proven scammer under that name.

Beware of ebay user saketm
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #10 (permalink)

Ohhhhh no saketm92 is caught doing something wrong again!!! What a surprise...I thought you said you changed???