Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default what feedback to leave?

im thinking about leaving someone a neutral feedback and have never done this or asked about feedback thoughts in a thread .

so long story short i bought and paid for a card on here from a member on the 28th of august paid immediately. he said it would ship in a day or two. that was Tuesday. Saturday he messages me and said that the card wont ship out to Monday cause he had a lot of stuff going on. i responded back and said cool no sweat just send me the dc # on Monday.

i wait til tuesday and get no message from seller and no dc number so i om him and ask him what is going on where is my card. the next day he pms me back and said he hasnt shipped it yet and it would go out in the next day. i wait again no dc nothing.

i pm him again and ask again for dc and where is the card this was this past Saturday i believe. he pms me back 2 days later and says he didnt have a chance to ship it til like weds or Thursday. so now im like wth and ask him again for a dc #. takes him another 2 days to respond to me and then says he didnt use dc on it??? it was a $20 card.

i finally get the card yesterday 16 days after i paid for it same day after all the run around with this member.

so my question to you is what type of feedback should i leave?? i am very patient with people and give people time but i think 16 day with having to ask 4 times for a dc # and wait for days to get a response back from a pm is kinda too much.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

I dont leave negatives anymore in fear of retaliation negative feedback. I choose to bypass it altogether now and just take a loss.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I dont leave negatives anymore in fear of retaliation negative feedback. I choose to bypass it altogether now and just take a loss.
What does a statement like this say about this site as a whole? Its not good I can tell you that.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
What does a statement like this say about this site as a whole? Its not good I can tell you that.
I could have just lied. Would that have been better?

On a serious note, I got taken for a ride and left a negative. If I play by the rules, I still suffer the consequences of my "right" action.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
i dont think i would leave a negative cause i did get the card and in the condition described but if people wont leave negatives for something in fear of retaliation is retarded. not saying you just in general. i will leave a neg all day everyday for someone that deserved it and if i get a unwarranted negative i will try to get it removed and if not oh well.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
Old 09-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

i will forever rock my negative on here but it was well deserved

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
i will forever rock my negative on here but it was well deserved
hahahhahah i just read it it actually made me laugh
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
Old 09-15-2012, 01:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

as stated worth it, if it hadnt been would have got him for retaliation feedback love that he actually put SCADOUCHE in there

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

I have a ton of patience when dealing with folks on here, so I feel where you are coming from on this issue. I see nothing wrong with leaving an honest neutral that states that he gave you the runaround about shipping the card. It would help members who are sticklers for quick shipping decide whether or not they want to deal with him based on the possibility of him not shipping in a timely manner.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchipz View Post
i dont think i would leave a negative cause i did get the card and in the condition described but if people wont leave negatives for something in fear of retaliation is retarded. not saying you just in general. i will leave a neg all day everyday for someone that deserved it and if i get a unwarranted negative i will try to get it removed and if not oh well.
all of those in favor of a trade manager say "I"

for me I
Old 09-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchipz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post

for me I
And how exactly would a trade manager help in this situation?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
And how exactly would a trade manager help in this situation?
yeah man trade manager wouldnt help at all in this situation. i dont see the need for it its just too much time for someone to tie up and with all the bad deals that happen on this forum im sure it is only 1$ or less are bad and 99% that are perfect you just dont hear about them cause when something goes smoothly there is no need to post about it cause its just the way its suppose to go.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
Old 09-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
I have a ton of patience when dealing with folks on here, so I feel where you are coming from on this issue. I see nothing wrong with leaving an honest neutral that states that he gave you the runaround about shipping the card. It would help members who are sticklers for quick shipping decide whether or not they want to deal with him based on the possibility of him not shipping in a timely manner.
thx for the input thats what i was thinking also
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
Old 09-15-2012, 02:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I could have just lied. Would that have been better?

On a serious note, I got taken for a ride and left a negative. If I play by the rules, I still suffer the consequences of my "right" action.
My comment was not a shot at you honestly. I apologize if it came out that way. I just meant that I know what you are saying about that negative retaliation stuff. Its frustrating when you are not happy with the way a deal went down and cannot express it without having to eat a neg yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post

for me I
I. The biggest problem it would solve is the dreaded "I will take it" response in your sales thread and when you pm your paypal they dont pay or respond for 24, 36, 48 hrs. In the meantime you sell it to someone else and then you get negged for backing out of a deal. If its not agreed upon in the trade manager then its not a deal and the seller can do what they want with the card. It would 100% eliminate the he said, she said of if a deal was agreed upon between two parties. You could also put two very, very simple rules into place and it could be done electronically. It would not have to be done manually. Once a trade or sale is agreed upon and the paypal addy is exchanged in the trade anager the buyer has 48 hrs to pay. Once the buyer pays the seller has 48 hrs to upload tracking info. If all rules are followed and both parties do thier part correctly then negatives cannot be left. Again this could be set automatically just like Ebay sets it automatically. If one of the parties breaks the 48 hr time frame then its up too the other person who is involved in the trade as to if they want to leave a negative. At least you would know up front what your obligation would be and what the consequences are if you choose not to follow the rules set in the trade manager. This would FORCE everyone to follow the rules and pay and ship in a timely manner.