Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Sorry for not answering! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/369965-sorry-not-answering.html)

Sport 09-17-2012 01:17 AM

Sorry for not answering!

I got into a car accident so I was out of commission for awhile if I had any deals going sorry for no replays! I know I had deals in process but not finalized yet! So I opologize for not answering was knocked out in a coma for a month!

Haiku 09-17-2012 01:19 AM

I hope you are okay
Gangnam Style...

WilsonValdez 09-17-2012 01:21 AM

Well, glad to hear you're ok. Man, card collecting is a DANGEROUS hobby. If I'd have known it was like this, I'd never, ever have started collecting.

gussiethebussie 09-17-2012 01:39 AM

[QUOTE=Sport;3329151]was knocked out in a coma for a month![/QUOTE]

Pics or it didnt happen

cking 09-17-2012 03:39 AM

[QUOTE=WilsonValdez;3329159]Well, glad to hear you're ok. Man, card collecting is a DANGEROUS hobby. If I'd have known it was like this, I'd never, ever have started collecting.[/QUOTE]

You can say that again. I am shocked that we have so many members who are still alive with all catastrophies happening all around us on what seems to be a daily basis. I am thinking of barricading myself in my house and calling myself a sovereign nation because from what I can see my life in in serious danger if I dare to venture outside. Apparently god does not care for sports card collectors.

NonSportsCardForum 09-17-2012 08:13 AM

No apology is complete without a god bless thrown in.

ricksam 09-17-2012 08:33 AM

is it this site that is haunted leading members to get injured in one disaster after another, or the hobby?? .. dreaded finger cuts from opening packs w a scissor, power outages blocking internet/paypal access, car battery mishaps, old folks behind the wheel running us down on the way to the post office ...
last man standing survives w the cards and the cash

it's like "[B]Final Destination[/B]": the final cut
(oh just watched a marathon of the movies .. so dont mind me)

and good luck w the recovery. thx for chiming in.

Major_League 09-21-2012 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=Sport;3329151]I got into a car accident so I was out of commission for awhile if I had any deals going sorry for no replays! I know I had deals in process but not finalized yet! So I opologize for not answering was knocked out in a coma for a month![/QUOTE]

A whole month wow!!!

Normally I'd feel really sorry.

Problem is your full of #%^*!!!

ManInTheMirror 09-21-2012 03:36 PM

If I get into a car accident while I have pending deals those pending deals would still get shipped YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

Texas Brave13 09-21-2012 03:39 PM

benefit of the doubt is given...hope you rebound quickly...now go home and get your effing shine box...and a copy of the hospital discharge report...lol

bradyjames 09-21-2012 03:57 PM

Sport set me a Barry bonds common card instead of the Jordan auto from Goodwin I paid him 275 for.

Sport robbed me.

Paypal will see that he is a crook and hopefully give me my money back.

XL5 09-21-2012 03:58 PM

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/372019-previously-banned-scammer-now-back-boards-playhard-new-user-sport.html[/url]

Haiku 09-21-2012 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=bradyjames;3352322]He set me a Barry bonds common card instead of the Jordan auto from Goodwin I paid him 275 for.

Sport robbed me.[/QUOTE]

What form of payment did you send?

mrmoz55 09-21-2012 04:01 PM

come on 275 for a jordan don't you know thats too good to be true

bradyjames 09-21-2012 04:07 PM

It was the Jordan Goodwin that sells for like 350.

You're right though and lesson learned.

bradyjames 09-21-2012 04:08 PM

[QUOTE=Haiku;3352336]What form of payment did you send?[/QUOTE]

PayPal goods

I thought with that I was always covered if someone tried to scam me.

monkeymcgee 09-21-2012 04:09 PM

This is for the older folks (and those who appreciate 80s alt music):

[QUOTE]Scammer in a coma, I know
I know - it's serious
Scammer in a coma, I know
I know - it's really serious

There were times when I could
Have laughed so hard
From sending you a BS card
To complete the scam

NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE A PM

Do you really think
You'll win the case?
Do you really think
You'll win the case?
Do ...

Scammer in a coma, I know
I know - it's serious
My, my, my, my, my, my money, goodbye

There were times when I could
Have laughed so hard
From sending you a BS card
To complete the scam
AT LEAST I SENT
YOU A BONDS !

Do you really think
You'll win the case?
Do you really think
You'll win the case?
Do ...
Let me whisper my last goodbyes

I know - IT'S SERIOUS
[/QUOTE]

Texas Brave13 09-21-2012 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=bradyjames;3352322]Sport set me a Barry bonds common card instead of the Jordan auto from Goodwin I paid him 275 for.

Sport robbed me.

Paypal will see that he is a crook and hopefully give me my money back.[/QUOTE]

then spot is a deek

bradyjames 09-21-2012 04:11 PM

Just so you all know. He has already given PayPal an explanation and escalated it up to a claim trying to just beat me out of the money through lying to PayPal.

Major_League 09-21-2012 04:11 PM

Sport suddenly offline? SHOCKER!!!

Haiku 09-21-2012 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=bradyjames;3352397]Just so you all know. He has already given PayPal an explanation and escalated it up to a claim trying to just beat me out of the money through lying to PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully everything works out and you'll get your funds.

TheHeel 09-21-2012 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=cking;3329294]You can say that again. I am shocked that we have so many members who are still alive with all catastrophies happening all around us on what seems to be a daily basis. I am thinking of barricading myself in my house and calling myself a sovereign nation because from what I can see my life in in serious danger if I dare to venture outside. Apparently god does not care for sports card collectors.[/QUOTE]

The way to avoid disasters is to have a high iTrader feedback rating. GENERALLY SPEAKING, most of these deaths, illnesses, other life threatening situations happen to people with a low amount of iTrader.:rolleyes:

wheeler281 09-21-2012 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=Sport;3329151]I got into a car accident so I was out of commission for awhile if I had any deals going sorry for no replays! I know I had deals in process but not finalized yet! So I opologize for not answering was knocked out in a coma for a month![/QUOTE]

You had me at hello but without a God Bless I call shenanigans

37Jetson 09-21-2012 04:57 PM

Too bad that your Michael Jordan Autograph turned into a Barry Bonds cheap inserts while you were asleep. It is unseemly to neg someone in a coma.

obadger 09-21-2012 04:58 PM

What will your username be the next time you wake up?