Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Talking Oh hell no! FLMARLIN tell me you did NOT just so that!

So FLMARLIN sent me a free package in the mail. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right? I mean, it's not like they will all be awesome and the last one will be a HOLY #@#@#@#@ awesome Mikie Mahtook red ref 06/10 USA auto.

Or will they?

I just want to thank this member very much. FLMARLIN - you are awesome and thank you!

Oh hell no!  FLMARLIN tell me you did NOT just so that!-imag0590.jpg

Oh hell no!  FLMARLIN tell me you did NOT just so that!-imag0591.jpg
Old 09-22-2012, 06:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

That was a awesome thing he did for you and that card is sweet. 2 thumbs up for FLMARLIN.
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

That's a very kind gesture!
I recently sent someone a package because they are going on a righ path and that person received the package and didn't even bother to pm me to tell me,they received the package.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
I recently sent someone a package because they are going on a righ path and that person received the package and didn't even bother to pm me to tell me,they received the package.
Get used to it...it's why a lot of people are hesitant to give out free stuff; because of ingrates like that.

As for FLMARLIN, I guess this is as good of a time as any to say...what a great guy. He also sent me a freebie (with another freebie on top of it). More than the card itself, it was the thought.

Also BO member JFray did a similar, very generous thing. There are plenty of good people on these boards...just gotta wade through the garbage.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
I sent someone a red ref for their rainbow (low $ vet). I also added some autos of their pc player. Granted, it was NOTHING like what FLMARLIN just sent me. The guy never even said thanks. And when I finally sent him a message several weeks later just to make sure it arrived he said he was too busy to open packages.

That is part of the reason I made this post and a video on youtube. Just to make sure he knows how much I really do appreciate it - and I really, really do!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Awesome!!!!
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I sent someone a red ref for their rainbow (low $ vet). I also added some autos of their pc player. Granted, it was NOTHING like what FLMARLIN just sent me. The guy never even said thanks. And when I finally sent him a message several weeks later just to make sure it arrived he said he was too busy to open packages.

That is part of the reason I made this post and a video on youtube. Just to make sure he knows how much I really do appreciate it - and I really, really do!
Very kind gesture from FLMARLIN and you followed up with showing your appreciation and letting people know how awesome both of your are!
We need more members like these two!
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

FLMARLIN has sent me many free packages.........the dudes is righteous as #@#@#@#@!
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hope you enjoy that Mahtook Houdini
Old 09-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, houdini is making to big of a deal out of it.

But really, I do appreciate him posting here and on YouTube about this showing he really cares. I had no idea how he'd react, for all I knew he had the other 9 Mahtook I was/am so glad that he likes them a lot.

I only send freebies to deserving members who I know will appreciate them. For example (Other than houdini) I sent WV a couple cheap free cards and he sent me a 2000 word essay on how much he loved it and how it wouldn't go unreturned.

I think it turns everyone off from sending freebies when the recipient doesn't even aknowledge getting them
Old 09-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
FLMARLIN has sent me many free packages.........the dudes is righteous as #@#@#@#@!

All of them well deserved, Eric has sent quite a few my way as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyyyyyy View Post
Hope you enjoy that Mahtook Houdini
I wasn't kidding lol

Give this guy a thanks, he gave me the Mahtook at a nice price IMO because I said I was sending it to you
Old 09-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

NEG HIM! Oh, I am so use to crappy member threads I am surprised to see a good one. Nice gesture FLMarlin!
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'll never understand how people can't simply say thank you for another person's act of kindness. Two little words. Heck, it can be said in one. I guess some people didn't have parents that didn't teach them how to properly show their appreciation. Big ups to FLMARLIN for what he did for houdini (you lucky son of a gun)
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Its always nice when ppl do stuff like this to help out pcs instead of trying to make a buck. Bravo!!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

I don't know what i would do if someone sent me like a free mcelroy auto or a bauer auto. After i threw a threw a party, i would make sure i left positive iTrader and make a thread here about it.

Geez, its like the kid who asked for free cards and then asked me two days later where they were, then negged me. People can be such ingrates.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

FLMARLIN is one of the greatest members here. I personally know him and he is always offering to give me free cards of whoever i need. Top 10 member here for sure
Old 09-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #17 (permalink)

And now karma has visited FLMARLIN with a nice little something for him from Corbin.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
FLMARLIN is one of the greatest members here. I personally know him and he is always offering to give me free cards of whoever i need. Top 10 member here for sure
Thanks
\

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
And now karma has visited FLMARLIN with a nice little something for him from Corbin.
I was just coming here to post this , very weird for me because I almost never enter contests. I just thought it was a neat card, and WOW does he work too much
Old 09-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #19 (permalink)

He's a Ray Mail Day Video from FLMARLIN - Thanks man! Mikie Mahtook - YouTube

Cool!

Premier Hobby Singapore
ckeer is online now   Reply With Quote