Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #101 (permalink)
Banned

dont have a photobucket or another site. i do not need to prove if i am not someone to anybody. just like when you all call each other out on transactions without proof ,, you attempt to call me out as being some other person with absolutely nothing to back it.
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #102 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
dont have a photobucket or another site. i do not need to prove if i am not someone to anybody. just like when you all call each other out on transactions without proof ,, you attempt to call me out as being some other person with absolutely nothing to back it.
no idea what you are talking about on the transactions? I have never done that.
I thinnk your response above pretty much closes the case for me. No bucket but on a card site and only on blowout LOL..

I predict you are a fraud. Not having a bucket to do deals etc and you are on a card forum just proves bostnuts spidey troll sense to be correct.

no card bucket but knowing all the "speak" on this forum puts you in the troll category
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #103 (permalink)

Also the fact that she/he is new on here yet knows who palm was (and who has been gone for months now) and edits his posts all the time just like palm used to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I thinnk your response above pretty much closes the case for me. No bucket but on a card site and only on blowout LOL..

I predict you are a fraud. Not having a bucket to do deals etc and you are on a card forum just proves bostnuts spidey troll sense to be correct.

no card bucket but knowing all the "speak" on this forum puts you in the troll category
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #104 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

i get it. because i do not have card scans or any other sites, i am a scammer waiting... whatever man you dont know me and to say im here as a "fraud" or to "scam" is pretty weak. guess we will see huh?
Old 10-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #105 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Also the fact that she/he is new on here yet knows who palm was (and who has been gone for months now) and edits his posts all the time just like palm used to do.
haha i never once said i knew who that was or the other 2 names i got tossed at me. carry on.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
i get it. because i do not have card scans or any other sites, i am a scammer waiting... whatever man you dont know me and to say im here as a "fraud" or to "scam" is pretty weak. guess we will see huh?
never called you a scammer. Called you a troll(no cards on card forum=troll).. I have seen that post above before by palm. He was always infatuated with not being bannable for he did not scam. Like that was the only way to get banned. Yet being a deadbet sucks too
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
How dare you question my "Troll Spidey Sense" sir? HOW DARE YOU???
Not only do I dare......I TRIPLE DOG DARE DO SO (Let's just skip the double dog dare formality)
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
You didn't come here to deal cards.

For christ's sake- why else would anyone ever make their way here? I'm being serious. WTH could you be any more obvious
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #109 (permalink)

You called my bluff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Not only do I dare......I TRIPLE DOG DARE DO SO (Let's just skip the double dog dare formality)
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #110 (permalink)

Are you Imac7065 getting a start prior to his lifetime banning?

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

yall are crazy, i am here to buy some cards, so i suppose the truth will come out wont it? jeez
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #112 (permalink)

Bazinga, I will say that people thinking you could be Palm is NOT a bad thing. I miss the crap out of Palm and wish he would come back.

It's not like this is a bad thing. Palm wasn't banned, he asked to have his account shut down.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

the whole point from me is that i keep getting called various names whether good or bad. i just wish others would give me a chance to be here? i will be buying and trading on here soon and all my information will be out there for all to decide,,,
Old 10-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Bazinga, I will say that people thinking you could be Palm is NOT a bad thing. I miss the crap out of Palm and wish he would come back.

It's not like this is a bad thing. Palm wasn't banned, he asked to have his account shut down.
He was just a deadbeat bidder and a habitual/pathological liar. Other than that he was good lol

Quote:
yall are crazy, i am here to buy some cards, so i suppose the truth will come out wont it? jeez
no doubt lining everything up perfectly as to go undetected as yo who you really are

God Bless

Last edited by wheeler281; 10-08-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: DAMN Forgot God Bless Again
Old 10-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #115 (permalink)

Palm was not the 1st, nor will he be the last "deadbeat" bidder on this site. Others have been called out and nary a word has been said about them. Palm just rubbed some people the wrong way and the call out thread for his less than stellar ebay practices was a perfect place for everyone that he did rub the wrong way to pile on.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
He was just a deadbeat bidder and a habitual/pathological liar. Other than that he was good lol
So he made some bad bids? He owned up to it. And I can guarantee you there are a ton more who have done the same thing, up on their high horses kicking him while he was down.

And he wasn't a liar man.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 10-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
And he wasn't a liar man.
ummm yes yes he was when he got caught being a deadbeat and messaged he denied and made up some long drawn out story. There were other stories too but I do not keep a log

Deadbeats are just as bad as shill bidders.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
ummm yes yes he was when he got caught being a deadbeat and messaged he denied and made up some long drawn out story. There were other stories too but I do not keep a log

Deadbeats are just as bad as shill bidders.
I'm not going to agree with you.

You happen to not like someone and the issue with them spills over to what's at hand.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 10-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #119 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah Palm was a terrible guy. He made mistakes, which clearly isn't allowed by members on this site. Everyone here is perfect, and he didn't fit into those guidelines. Even when he made a mistake, he admitted to it. This is another practice that is not allowed in the ODD CASE someone makes a mistake. You always blame everyone else for it, or have a dead dog that you had in the family for 10 years. Yeah Palm was a joke. NOT.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #120 (permalink)

I dont know if it is or not but if it is you Jay. Whatssssssssssssssss uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 10-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #121 (permalink)

i liked Palm...

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i liked Palm...
So did I. I still do.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #123 (permalink)

Why do people keep saying palm wasn't banned? His account status says Banned which is different than what the status says when someone simply asks for their account to be deactivated. Also, he has been caught trying to sneak back here under another ID and that ID was immediately banned. There would be no need for any of that if he left on his own accord like some people seem to believe.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Why do people keep saying palm wasn't banned? His account status says Banned which is different than what the status says when someone simply asks for their account to be deactivated. Also, he has been caught trying to sneak back here under another ID and that ID was immediately banned. There would be no need for any of that if he left on his own accord like some people seem to believe.
We say that because to our knowledge, he wasn't banned.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 10-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
He does not tell stories/pathalogically lie though