Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #176 (permalink)

ding dong the witch is dead.

somebody that's dealt with this guy, give his address to the mods so we can keep an eye out for him under a new name.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #177 (permalink)

was easy to tell he was a scammer, one day he is asking to buy only 1 oz of silver, the very next day he is selling a $10k coin.
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #178 (permalink)

god bless.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig
Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvfish2

Thank you! Someone finally did. Member has been banned at this point.

Makes a big difference when a mod is informed instead of just assuming they have time to read all the threads.
Which is really my only gripe with cking. They have been constantly dogging the mods saying they don't care but when I ask if anybody had contacted the mods nobody responds.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 12-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigzig

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvfish2

Thank you! Someone finally did. Member has been banned at this point.

Makes a big difference when a mod is informed instead of just assuming they have time to read all the threads.

Which is really my only gripe with cking. They have been constantly dogging the mods saying they don't care but when I ask if anybody had contacted the mods nobody responds.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #181 (permalink)
Banned

I say Jay Davis needs to make a return, if he hasn't already
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

Why would I contact a mod about someone elses deal?
Old 12-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #183 (permalink)

I don't even....
Seanbassikcards.com
Sean1125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #184 (permalink)

Crystal is a scammer!!!!!

She stole my heart.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Why would I contact a mod about someone elses deal?
Why are you pretending to not understand? Or do you actually really not understand?

My issue with you never was the fact that you didn't contact the mods. It was the fact that you kept talking trash about them and how they don't care, while all the while they never even knew this situation existed.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
Why are you pretending to not understand? Or do you actually really not understand?

My issue with you never was the fact that you didn't contact the mods. It was the fact that you kept talking trash about them and how they don't care, while all the while they never even knew this situation existed.
I was posting my observations about what I see on the site on a daily basis. I am a member of this site just like you. Am I not allowed to contribute and share my thoughts? I will be the first one to tell you that I am a rude, opinionated person. Thats how I am and I wont apologize for that. I am a brutally honest person and I dont sugarcoat things. I keep it real. You have posted many things in the last couple years that I did not agree with. Did I go behind you and tell you what you should and should not post? No, I did not. Nor would I. I would appreciate it if you could extend me the same courtesey. As far as I know I have never been nothing but nice too you and we have done multiple deals on here. I am not sure what your problem is with me, nor do I really care. If you are not gonna utilize the ignore feature then I would appreciate in the future if you would just leave me alone.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #187 (permalink)

I give up. You really are making a huge deal out of nothing, but that is on you.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 12-06-2012 at 08:57 PM.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:

I would think as a mod one of the top priorities would be to frequent the member feedback section and follow up on threads made about scammers, if its not then it should be. Instead i see people getting suspended for bumping threads early, quoting other members in their sigs,etc. All the while the scammers run a muck and continue to scam honest members. I can see how this can turn a veteran member like Crystal bitter, seeing a forum you once loved to frequent going to sh!t due to the scammers and not much attention getting put on it by the mods.

TBH I didnt even know who the mods were on this site until recently and im going on a year already. Maybe if their user names were posted somewhere on the main page scammers would get reported alot quicker especially when it involves newer members being scammed. This is the first online forum i had ever registered with and now as a member of other trading sites i notice BO is the only one that doesnt list mods names ANYWHERE. All other sites list names on basically every sub forum section.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #189 (permalink)

run amok.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
You my friend are correct with this! He needs to come back

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #191 (permalink)

As far as mods go, there are only 2 on the entire site. And I for one would not want to be in their shoes. The amount of petty reports that come in everyday because someone had their feelings hurt or just like reporting a particular member because they can has to be enormous. I'm positive they don't want to spend 24 hours a day on here babysitting. All the petty stuff can take a lot of time, and they may not have a chance to read every thread in this section.

On that note, how many threads here are started because so and so didn't ship for 4 days, or the card had a microsopic ding on it? How many threads backfire on the op when both sides of the story are revealed? How many threads could be resolved through a little communication rather than a "call out"?

If a member has a serious issue with something or is legitimately being scammed they need to contact a mod and be thorough with the information. If you pm fish and say "he didn't send. Ban him" that's not enough to do anything. I had my first issue with a member recently. I PMed fish to let him know what was going on and how i was going to handle it, and almost instantly the other member replied.

The mods do a great job when they have the proper info. Sometimes it does take awhile to sort through the he said/ she said stuff, but in the end they will sort though all the info and proceed from there.

As Clarka mentioned in another thread, some of the violations are pretty cut and dry. When there is a time stamp it's pretty easy to tell if a bump was legal or not. Or if a post is vulgar it is a quicker response because there is no extra info to weed through. That's why you can see immediate responses to that. It has nothing to do with enforcing the little stuff while scammers run wild.

I do like the idea of having the names of the mods posted somewhere for members to find though. Maybe a sticky in this section?
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #192 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
You my friend are correct with this! He needs to come back
Maybe I can text him and he will return?
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #193 (permalink)

I would like to see some of the mod bashers actually become mods for a month.

They would sing an entirely different tune.
Moderating 10 thousand posts a day is a pile of #@#@#@#@, no other way to explain it. Then ferreting out the truth from the BS is a double dose of that pile,then all of the random people who want to send messages saying hello or asking some utterly stupid question that they felt had merit,but lacking 12 seconds to think about it,were incapable of answering themselves.
Yes, being a mod is an ass-kissing,bitch-fest,thankless job.

Then,when you are a mod you are peeking behind the curtain and the truth about how people can navigate the net and the realization that you are poking a finger in a hole of a hoover dam sized entity with cracks makes the futility overwhelming.

People who stick with it have sack, people who complaint about it, know jack #@#@#@#@.

Now, I like MITM and CK, but I think if CK were a mod , with his hands tied by the concept of "A mistake will cost us money" and left to flounder in the reality when you ban the same person 15 times in 10 days...well, it may crystallize the issue,problem and the thankless effort that goes into being one.
I was a mod,then an admin for a gaming site with millions of hits each week and several hundred thousand members.....it is the most thankless duty ever. More often than not a mod is unpaid for his efforts.
I do not think moderation privileges are handed out like candy,.so I doubt you will ever get the chance CK, but please consider that while I am also a rude-ass and opinionated, i do not lie nor suck up so when I say there is so much more to it than what you think and feel should be done that it would make your entire attitude change after a few weeks, towards people you see every day

Either way, I am glad this sack guzzler is gone. I nailed him on his double talk the 1st time he tried to buy metal from me. He would sell X 1 day and offer to buy X the next and in quantities that did not allow for profit. I assumed he was a moron, TBH and feel I was dead on. I think he tried to float not steal, but he was not operating above board to say the least.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Wow....uhm I just woke up and was hunting on a hunch involving palmdesertcards. But this quote is quite deafening.

But when bronco joined he had some jumbos and I thought of palmdesertcards:

WOW!!! 1/1 's and /5 Jumbo Patches Really Rare Bengals Dolphins Chargers and Bears

He even admitted getting them from him.

And it would make total sense that gator was in on it being that he and Jay were always so close.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow....uhm I just woke up and was hunting on a hunch involving palmdesertcards. But this quote is quite deafening.

But when bronco joined he had some jumbos and I thought of palmdesertcards:

WOW!!! 1/1 's and /5 Jumbo Patches Really Rare Bengals Dolphins Chargers and Bears

He even admitted getting them from him.

And it would make total sense that gator was in on it being that he and Jay were always so close.
This is from palmdesertcards. Dont hate the messenger

Eric,

I have been following this whole situation, and I am not going to allow you to take a stab at my name when I do not have the ability to respond on BO. I have had a couple of dealings with Bronco on SCF (basketball10). My first was back in July when I came up on a financial issue, I decided to let the cards go. I posted my entire jumbo patch collection for sale, and got a PM from Bronco. He made a strong offer on the lot, I accepted, he paid, I shipped instantly, and the deal was done. Do you mind elaborating on how that would strike anyone as being not legit? It was the first time I had ever heard from this member and took the deal! So why don't you quit trying to pull for strings to make some "major discovery" that involves me. I have nothing to do with anything period, and this is your formal challenge to show otherwise. Speaking of ripping people off and scamming, this reminds me of something...

Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

What happened there Eric? Oh thats right..... You got banned from SCF for scamming a KID. When I confronted you in a thread about it, you instantly PM to get it out of the public light. What was your excuse? Oh yeah, you couldnt access the address of the trader so you just blew him off. We had been PMing each other and you knew damn well you could have had me go get the info, but you were nothing but crickets. Who pretty much forced you to resolve the issue and give the kid his stuff? ME! You were not going to make good on that deal and you know it, rather with the threat of a call out thread with substantial proof against you, you suddenly make good and try and be friendly after this.

What about the time you were giving sob stories about not making enough money at the grocery store and living in your Caprice? Out of kindness I sold a key card from one of my sets to get you some money... You had no paypal account access, no bank, so I drove and got you a greendot card and a pin code and gave it to you, for nothing. Then as soon as I leave this site, you want to try and accuse me of being part of this Haiku scam? Me and Gator are close, so thats also another reason I am a silent partner in this scam? Its called doing a lot of deals with someone and becoming "internet friends". We chat about cards, life, and just whatever sometimes and make a lot of small deals with each other. In no way is that even close to showing my connection to this scam.

There will be no follow up response. If anyone has anything to say, you know right where to find me, and I welcome and future comments or challenges be sent to me via PM on SCF.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #196 (permalink)

I got banned from SCF because my infraction total exceeded the total amount. Then I couldn't access his address. He jumped the gun early and left feedback. I ended up making it right AS YOU ARE AWARE

And things are since fine with the kid. I was not banned FOR scamming him.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #197 (permalink)

Well no matter the truth due to how that paints me it would appear I'm done here.

Sorry to let everyone down.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Well no matter the truth due to how that paints me it would appear I'm done here.

Sorry to let everyone down.
The pot calling the kettle black....

And boom goes the dynamite.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #199 (permalink)

All I need to know is what is bronco's real name and why have GatorboyinTN, cardshow and tnarg all called him Jay in threads.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #200 (permalink)