Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
All I need to know is what is bronco's real name and why have GatorboyinTN, cardshow and tnarg all called him Jay in threads.
And as soon as you become targeted for your history you instantly change the subject. How do we know you arent haiku then? You have more history scamming than most these people you are pointing fingers at?

Remember, you point your finger, you have three more pointing right back at you.
PlatinumPlus502 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #202 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Well tbh I saw it less changing the subject but more enforcing a question that I and other members keep asking.

I don't know what to tell you other than I'm not a scammer. Any questions- ask away.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Well no matter the truth due to how that paints me it would appear I'm done here.

Sorry to let everyone down.
Say it ain't so man ...
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #204 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
Say it ain't so man ...
Well that comment was premature. After talking with a few they don't see it that way.

I meant I was leaving not that I was going to be banned. My story stands you can ask the mods there of the timeline. He left the feedback AFTER I was banned. That is the truth. He even told me when we squared up that when he had seen I was banned he went and left me feedback ASSUMING I was banned FOR scamming him.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
And as soon as you become targeted for your history you instantly change the subject. How do we know you arent haiku then? You have more history scamming than most these people you are pointing fingers at?

Remember, you point your finger, you have three more pointing right back at you.
Quote:
Well that comment was premature. After talking with a few they don't see it that way.

I meant I was leaving not that I was going to be banned. My story stands you can ask the mods there of the timeline. He left the feedback AFTER I was banned. That is the truth. He even told me when we squared up that when he had seen I was banned he went and left me feedback ASSUMING I was banned FOR scamming him.
There are two different things going on here obviously ...

(1) MITM, if you did indeed scam someone, or just downright did a bad deal, then did you ever come clean about it?

(2) Platinum ... I too am interested in MITM's question: "what is bronco's real name and why have GatorboyinTN, cardshow and tnarg all called him Jay in threads?"
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
This is from palmdesertcards. Dont hate the messenger

Eric,

I have been following this whole situation, and I am not going to allow you to take a stab at my name when I do not have the ability to respond on BO. I have had a couple of dealings with Bronco on SCF (basketball10). My first was back in July when I came up on a financial issue, I decided to let the cards go. I posted my entire jumbo patch collection for sale, and got a PM from Bronco. He made a strong offer on the lot, I accepted, he paid, I shipped instantly, and the deal was done. Do you mind elaborating on how that would strike anyone as being not legit? It was the first time I had ever heard from this member and took the deal! So why don't you quit trying to pull for strings to make some "major discovery" that involves me. I have nothing to do with anything period, and this is your formal challenge to show otherwise. Speaking of ripping people off and scamming, this reminds me of something...

Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

What happened there Eric? Oh thats right..... You got banned from SCF for scamming a KID. When I confronted you in a thread about it, you instantly PM to get it out of the public light. What was your excuse? Oh yeah, you couldnt access the address of the trader so you just blew him off. We had been PMing each other and you knew damn well you could have had me go get the info, but you were nothing but crickets. Who pretty much forced you to resolve the issue and give the kid his stuff? ME! You were not going to make good on that deal and you know it, rather with the threat of a call out thread with substantial proof against you, you suddenly make good and try and be friendly after this.

What about the time you were giving sob stories about not making enough money at the grocery store and living in your Caprice? Out of kindness I sold a key card from one of my sets to get you some money... You had no paypal account access, no bank, so I drove and got you a greendot card and a pin code and gave it to you, for nothing. Then as soon as I leave this site, you want to try and accuse me of being part of this Haiku scam? Me and Gator are close, so thats also another reason I am a silent partner in this scam? Its called doing a lot of deals with someone and becoming "internet friends". We chat about cards, life, and just whatever sometimes and make a lot of small deals with each other. In no way is that even close to showing my connection to this scam.

There will be no follow up response. If anyone has anything to say, you know right where to find me, and I welcome and future comments or challenges be sent to me via PM on SCF.
Oh thats right Palm is a detective now...thats one person that I wish would just shut his hole. Palm you dont like people throwing your name through the dirt bc u cant reply yet you held nothing back when doing the same thing when i was banned on here for sending you a pm. You my friend are a coward and should crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:

I have never heard of you ^ until this whole Haiku situation unfolded... where have you been hiding...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #208 (permalink)
Banned

Broncos "real name" has been posted a ton. It is not the casey on the pp address.

So many "names" have been posted I do not remember what it is. Just use the search and you will find it.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #209 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
(1) MITM, if you did indeed scam someone, or just downright did a bad deal, then did you ever come clean about it?
The thing is, I had not been aware for some time of the feedback. I could not remember the member's username from memory and after scouring my threads I never found the deal laid out. Then I stopped checking into it until Palm tried to out me. Then I came clean and told the same things then that I'm telling now.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #210 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I have never heard of you ^ until this whole Haiku situation unfolded... where have you been hiding...
Not sure how much hiding he has done. 82 threads started since May and posted in over 400 threads.

I saw post from him a lot.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Not sure how much hiding he has done. 82 threads started since May and posted in over 400 threads.

I saw post from him a lot.
Yea.. I havent been hiding anywhere lol
Old 12-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Oh thats right Palm is a detective now...thats one person that I wish would just shut his hole. Palm you dont like people throwing your name through the dirt bc u cant reply yet you held nothing back when doing the same thing when i was banned on here for sending you a pm. You my friend are a coward and should crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under.
Says the proven scammer himself.....

Club RSX Message Board - iTrader - srt42004n

DO NOT buy from srt42004n!!! - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum
Old 12-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #213 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

This is now twice attention has been deterred my way.

That neg and BANNED under my SCF username has been there for all to see for a long time. I would have welcomed anyone questioning it at anytime. Also, being that Jay Davis had already tried to use this against me at one point don't you think that crossed my mind when I brought him up to try and figure this out?

If it turns out to not be you Jay then I apologize. But it just seems awfully weird how bronco is heavily involved in this and he links together to so many people linked to haiku and they used to call Haiku Jay for his first few transactions in paypal. Also called bronco Jay, which also happens to be your name.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
The pot calling the kettle black....

And boom goes the dynamite.

1st off I don't know what happened in the situation, but ai do know Palm lied more than a few times on this site. Why should he be believed now?

1. Of all people on this site, why did palm contact you to relay the message? Since you're still pretty new the only reasonable explanation is you know him from SCF.

2. Glad to see you heeded everyones advice about your invalid bid retractions. You're up to 31 now which is flat out rediculous. Nothing like "scamming" sellers out of bids.

And BOOM the dynamite got thrown back
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #215 (permalink)

Why is palm following this so close anyway? Almost like he's back on another id.........
Old 12-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #216 (permalink)

Interesting how this thread went to crickets in a hurry....guess someone is "pounding sand"
Old 12-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
All I need to know is what is bronco's real name and why have GatorboyinTN, cardshow and tnarg all called him Jay in threads.
Its been posted multiple times----Jason *Temporarily removing private info*

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Its been posted multiple times----Jason *Temporarily removing private info*
I don't believe that was confirmed before MITM posted in this thread.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #219 (permalink)

This is why srt hates palm because he called him out on this when srt was giving palm shyt about being a non payer on eBay.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
This is why srt hates palm because he called him out on this when srt was giving palm shyt about being a non payer on eBay.
You are correct sir.

Palm and platinum seem to be pretty good friends.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #221 (permalink)

didnt read all of this. but Daniel00 is a well-known scammer from Kentucky and owes and bailed on tons of people for some big $ on BlogTV as well. used to go as Daniel0043 changed his name again on here
swatko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #222 (permalink)

this might be his 4th or 5th grandpa by the way as well
Old 12-28-2012, 03:10 AM   #223 (permalink)

mojoman21 dot com for his info from his short-stint on blogtv.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:18 AM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatko4 View Post
didnt read all of this. but Daniel00 is a well-known scammer from Kentucky and owes and bailed on tons of people for some big $ on BlogTV as well. used to go as Daniel0043 changed his name again on here
Thank you. And people still got on my case because I was complaning about this guy being on the forum. I have never had so much as a speeding ticket in my life and I am one of the most honest people you will ever come across and I was getting ragged on for speaking up about this guy. Instead of worrying about what honest people are posting about scumbag scammers, people should focus a little more on the scammer themselves. Just sayin.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Thank you. And people still got on my case because I was complaning about this guy being on the forum. I have never had so much as a speeding ticket in my life and I am one of the most honest people you will ever come across and I was getting ragged on for speaking up about this guy. Instead of worrying about what honest people are posting about scumbag scammers, people should focus a little more on the scammer themselves. Just sayin.
i was right there with ya.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote