Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Raging_Fetus

What #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@, seriously. I have 2 eBay ID's, my original "cookiedough1212" and a new 1 I started a few months back "theragingfetus". I want to have 1 for selling and 1 for buying. Anyway, I've never had my 1 account bid on my other. I remember back in the late 90's when I was around 16 or so a few of my friends and I would bid on each others auctions but even then we realized quick how dick it was and stopped. As for it being your kids doing it is #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@, your kids are selling high end cards instead of you? You didn't realize when you were getting bids that they were coming from your other accounts? Come on man. When I have a bunch of bids on an item I almost always look to see who it is. There's so much schilling going on these days it sucks dearly. eBay basically does nothing for the most part. I've refused to pay for a coulpe items recently where after the auction ended I looked and the previous 43 bids were all by 2 people with feedback of 3 and 4 who went back and fourth by $1 increments till it went over my high bid and then their high bid was retracted and I was high bidder again. I was at first fine with the final ending price anyway but I'm not going to reward someone for doing this so I messaged him and said I wasn't paying. I got the usual threats and then when I threatend to send it to eBay he cancelled purchase. Then the other auction I bid on I emailed the guy asking if I could pay like 10 days out as I was waiting for my check and one of the comments I made was "I really want this card so if you will wait for my payment you get another bidder in the game to up your end price". Well that must have turned the light in his head on because as soon as I placed a bid (I was the first bid) the auction started getting bid up by 2 people, 1 with 0 feedback and 1 with like 8. they bid intensely from morning to night the day the card ended until about 2 minutes before the auction ended when I made a bid to become top bidder and that was the last bid as they didnt want to chance them winning the auction and having to cancel it afterwards drawing more attention. Such crap. Anyway, sorry for my spewage. This schilling stuff is just getting old quick.
BAUER BAUER AND MORE BAUER, AUTOS, NON AUTOS, WHATVER, IF THE FIRST NAME IS TREVOR AND THE LAST IS BAUER AND ITS ON A CARD, I WANT IT!!! Looking for Matt Davidson AUTOS, Justin Upton 5pc /10 2010 Topps Sterling Lengendary Relics Auto (LLAR-18).
Raging_Fetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
His last message to me was that if I contacted him again he would get his lawyer involved for false allegations on a public forum that was detrimental to his business.
they all have lawyers, don't they?
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

The OP is from October where he swears it was his kids... blah blah blah.

I will never do it again... blah blah blah.

From this day forward, I will donate 10% to charity... blah blah blah.

Fast forward to today and if you check the links in the OP you will see that he is leaving his shilling accounts multiple feedback each this month.

It is not just about shilling. He is also a pathological liar.

If he is a shiller and a liar, is he going to be an honest trader?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #29 (permalink)

dude still doing it......smh

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #30 (permalink)

He changed his ebay ID again. It's now waxbreakers. Changed it on 1/16/13
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote