Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
No. I agree. BUT he said "okay no problem hope your dog is okay" great nice for him saying that sure and if he wanted to neg me at that time for backing out okay I have to deal with it. BUT 3-4 weeks later he decides that I must have been liyng about my dog since I can buy cards again. That is what the issue I have is, he came to his on conclusion 3 weeks later with no proof or facts(other then I now have the card). I offered to send him a pic/scan of the bills but he did not respond.
"NO chance, I said what I have in PP, bank is linked got over 150K in there and can transfer alot more in from from brokerage account."

^^^^comment made by Ebacardi2 in the past...
Old 10-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
No, the deal was squashed when you said "Hey, I am not going to be able to complete the deal. I had an emergency last night with one of my dogs and had to take him to the 24hr emergency room and spent 800 bucks and another 150 today at my reg. vet. I would never back out of a deal unless there is no other choice and there is no other choice. I apologize and hope you can understand. Eric". Are you trying to say if I said "Screw you, pay me" you would have? Don't be silly

*Thanks Major_League for the quote. I've blocked him and am moving on now*
Of course not but at the time(today) that you think I was bsing you, send me a pm before the negative and say hey see you got the card we had a deal for, thought your dog was sick etc. what is the deal? I would have explained its been 3 weeks and I was not bsing and can send you the bills to prove it. But you decided to not check come facts before leaving the negative. I am not going to be pissed at you, I am just going to show you and all members the emergency room bill and local vet bills and show that I had the emergency and a huge bill at the time.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
sure, I will scan all the info when I get to work tomorrow and that will be the end of it and everyone can decide who the DB is.
Im excited for this bill haha no one ever proves things.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Of course not but at the time(today) that you think I was bsing you, send me a pm before the negative and say hey see you got the card we had a deal for, thought your dog was sick etc. what is the deal? I would have explained its been 3 weeks and I was not bsing and can send you the bills to prove it. But you decided to not check come facts before leaving the negative. I am not going to be pissed at you, I am just going to show you and all members the emergency room bill and local vet bills and show that I had the emergency and a huge bill at the time.
But you have 150,000k in a bank account and can transfer more from a brokerage account but 1k in a vet bill is a HUGE hit for you? I am so confused on what is actually the truth with you.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
sure, I will scan all the info when I get to work tomorrow and that will be the end of it and everyone can decide who the DB is.
Figured I'd unblock to respond to this thread until a mod removed your retaliatory feedback. You would still be the deadbeat. You backed out of a deal. I suppose I should have just reamed you then, right? I mean, I can't feel sympathy for someone since obviously I have a black heart.

I've already admitted I should have placed your negative 3 weeks ago when you backed out of our deal. But you still backed out. Sick dog, dead grandpa, stolen car, it doesn't matter. I don't doubt your dogs were sick. But obviously, YOU STILL backed out. The reason is of no consequence.

I've never HAD to call someone out before. But the fact that you backed out then bought the card cheaper just means you have ZERO integrity in my mind.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
"NO chance, I said what I have in PP, bank is linked got over 150K in there and can transfer alot more in from from brokerage account."

^^^^comment made by Ebacardi2 in the past...
And, when was this 2 years ago? LOL seriously what the hell does this have to do with a deal within the last 3 weeks? Also that money went into my house but anyways makes no sense nor pertain to the issue at hand.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
And, when was this 2 years ago? LOL seriously what the hell does this have to do with a deal within the last 3 weeks? Also that money went into my house but anyways makes no sense nor pertain to the issue at hand.
Oh, so now ALL the facts come out. You lie so much, you don't even know your own name.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)

I've always wondered about ebacardi, just thought it was strange how he is always selling cards of the guys he apparently collects. And not like cards he's had around for a while and decided to switch up his PC, but cards from products that haven't been out long.

Never figured out what his "game" is with all of it, but figured this was the place to ask if anyone else has ever noticed this too and wondered about it like I have
Old 10-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Figured I'd unblock to respond to this thread until a mod removed your retaliatory feedback. You would still be the deadbeat. You backed out of a deal. I suppose I should have just reamed you then, right? I mean, I can't feel sympathy for someone since obviously I have a black heart.

I've already admitted I should have placed your negative 3 weeks ago when you backed out of our deal. But you still backed out. Sick dog, dead grandpa, stolen car, it doesn't matter. I don't doubt your dogs were sick. But obviously, YOU STILL backed out. The reason is of no consequence.

I've never HAD to call someone out before. But the fact that you backed out then bought the card cheaper just means you have ZERO integrity in my mind.
yup, if you felt like reaming me at the time fine. I honestly did not even realize it was the same card at the time. But this will just get out of control so I will end my replies and just post the bills and show I was not making it up. I backed out for XYZ fine I deserve a neg but not for the reason you think I do for buying the same card art a later date.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #35 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims

Quote:
No. I agree. BUT he said "okay no problem hope your dog is okay" great nice for him saying that sure and if he wanted to neg me at that time for backing out okay I have to deal with it. BUT 3-4 weeks later he decides that I must have been liyng about my dog since I can buy cards again. That is what the issue I have is, he came to his on conclusion 3 weeks later with no proof or facts(other then I now have the card). I offered to send him a pic/scan of the bills but he did not respond.
I have no dog in this fight, but I think the issue is, you dont have the money, then shortly after you have the money again. You dont go back to the original person you "bought" the card from and try to but the card again, but go on Ebay and buy it cheaper. Like I said I have no dog in this fight.

David
Old 10-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
I have no dog in this fight, but I think the issue is, you dont have the money, then shortly after you have the money again. You dont go back to the original person you "bought" the card from and try to but the card again, but go on Ebay and buy it cheaper. Like I said I have no dog in this fight.

David
Couldn't help but laugh lol.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Couldn't help but laugh lol.
Very punny. On a different note, do you have this yet? Pulled it and meant to yell at ya about it.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #38 (permalink)

Isn't this the same guy who asked a fellow member to list his cards for him, and then he ended up shilling his own cards, and WINNING a few?

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Isn't this the same guy who asked a fellow member to list his cards for him, and then he ended up shilling his own cards, and WINNING a few?

This doesn't surprise me at all.
I wouldn't know anything about that. But the eBay account that won the card he now owns has some...retractions.

Auction

New account...5 retractions.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #40 (permalink)

[QUOTE=ebacardi2;3441081]sure, I will scan all the info when I get to work tomorrow and that will be the end of it and everyone can decide who the DB is. [/QUOTE]

Scan and post away, but the majority of the members who have been here for a little while already know who the DB is.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
[QUOTE=ebacardi2;3441081]sure, I will scan all the info when I get to work tomorrow and that will be the end of it and everyone can decide who the DB is.

Scan and post away, but the majority of the members who have been here for a little while already know who the DB is.
Just because there might be a receipt doesn't prove anything anyways, have you seen the cards this guys has for sale and for himself? I don't think a couple hundred bucks is really an issue for him
Old 10-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #42 (permalink)

Well here's a lie....moderators cannot remove/change feedback.

Quote:
I went ahead and blocked him after this PM exchange...

Originally Posted by ebacardi2
So u decide to leave me negative feedback for a deal that I had to back out of because my dog was sick. Send me your email and I will scan you a copy of the Vet bill. I will contact fish to delete the comment
Originally Posted by Verufian
No, you got the negative for backing out of a deal. Good luck getting that removed. I've already contacted fish to have my "positive" removed from you.
Originally Posted by ebacardi2
I called fish and he is removing it, you can not agree to let a buyer out of a deal then try to leave negative feedback 3-4 weeks later and he agreed with me. Your a real JA
Originally Posted by Verufian
I didn't LET you out of the deal. You told me you couldn't complete it. Whatever man. I won't be responding any longer.

But he called fish....so I guess that means I'm wrong.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Well here's a lie....moderators cannot remove/change feedback.
He apparently forgot to ask Fish about his other negative feedback as well.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
He apparently forgot to ask Fish about his other negative feedback as well.
Come on guys! He probably did talk to a mod about his other feedback and is just............really patient? Nope. Delusional! That's what I meant.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Old 10-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #46 (permalink)

lol,. this funny. I could careless about half the people on here. You want a deal on card then buy from me, want to sell me a card sell it to me, if not bye bye. I have provided great deals to plenty of people so do as you please. I will survive with or without your support.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
Come on guys! He probably did talk to a mod about his other feedback and is just............really patient? Nope. Delusional! That's what I meant.
SAYS THE GUY that is a pumpkin!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #48 (permalink)

I'm curious of the timeline here...

Date deal was agreed to, then backed out of, and date of later purchase?
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME

Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhsportsguy View Post
I'm curious of the timeline here...

Date deal was agreed to, then backed out of, and date of later purchase?
Sure.

Agreed 9/16
Backed out 9/17
eBay auction started 9/26
eBay auction ended 9/29
Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
SAYS THE GUY that is a pumpkin!
Pumpkin? Hmmm. I've been called worse. I also must admit I have no clue what you mean. Go shill some auctions, or place a winning bid and not pay! I thought you were done posting here anyway? Keep on fightin that good fight!

Closed Thread