Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Calling out ebacardi2, sorry for not doing this earlier.

I'm sorry for not doing the right thing in the beginning. I actually trusted what they told me was true. I'm beginning to see how naive I was.

It all started here when I posted a box break:

(2) Boxes Platinum + 2 packs from a fresh box

Wasn't sure if I was selling anything yet. He sends me a message on the dual. Here's all the PM's. Personal info removed:

Originally Posted by ebacardi2
Will you sell the dual? lmk

Originally Posted by Verufian
I would sell it. There's nothing to compare it to that I've found, and I hate saying "give me an offer"...but I'm torn on what to price it out at. I know what RGIII RPA's sell for, what are you thinking?
Thing is with Kendall Wright it can not be compared directly to a RG3 RPA. The Finest Dual Jersey Auto /10 of them is selling for $150, I think with this /25 and the card having patches thinking $280-$300
FWIW, here's a completed 2012 Topps Platinum RGIII/Wright Auto #/25, no patch for $325 completed yesterday

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Platinu...item3ccaa5e4f3
actually that was not sold, seller had it at 325 and ended it and relisted at 799.99 OBO. The card will never sell for that much.
That's crazy...I just saw that. It looks like someone hit BO, and changed their mind. My apologies
how about we do 250 PP and the Wilson and call it a deal.
Just said the same in another message. REMOVED is the pp addy. Here's my send info:

REMOVED
I have 85 in PP, I can send today if you want as a deposit. Just lmk
No need. I know you are good for it. Just shoot me a message here when it's been done. I'll have it mailed out on Monday as well once the payment has been sent.
Not sure if interested but would you want a wilson(russell) momentum triple jersey auto vs PP
Depends on the value you are putting on it. Do you have a scan, or are the patches the typical white or blue solid?

let me get a pic, its /15! would need the 250 for it, just an idea.

Let me see a pic of it once you get it. I'm leaning no, I could use the PP, but I'm curious. I'm not as sold on Wilson as Pete Carroll is

Hey, I am not going to be able to complete the deal. I had an emergency last night with one of my dogs and had to take him to the 24hr emergency room and spent 800 bucks and another 150 today at my reg. vet. I would never back out of a deal unless there is no other choice and there is no other choice. I apologize and hope you can understand. Eric

Quote:
actually that was not sold, seller had it at 325 and ended it and relisted at 799.99 OBO. The card will never sell for that much.
This was BS. 2 sold at $325 at this point.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS MY FAULT for not posting appropriate feedback. I apologize to the community.

Fast forward to today. I see this post:

Same dual, same potential buyer

Card in his photobucket

This will be the last time I am this naive. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. Obviously he found the card cheaper after our deal was made. Appropriate feedback has been left.

Last edited by Verufian; 10-08-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

soooo hard to follow with the formatting you used. What is the issue here?
Old 10-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
soooo hard to follow with the formatting you used. What is the issue here?
Fixed the formatting. The issue is, we had a deal and he backed out after claiming his dogs had to go to the vet. Now I see, he bought it cheaper after we had agreed to the deal.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah. Sorry about your luck OP. He has always come across as a bit shady to me. It has been said that he has numerous ebay accounts that he buys but never pays with, probably trying to inflate the "value" of his collection. But who knows, maybe his dog did get sick or his girlfriend got tired of him using her paypal account. Whatever reason he gave, I wish I could say I am surprised, but unfortunately I am not. Glad you pointed this out for all to see. Thanks.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
Old 10-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Unfortunately if you don't have the paypal in hand then no deal was ever made. It sucks, but he's free to back out at anytime although in principal the deal was there.

Thanks for the heads up about this guy though.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Didn't he have an issue before with something? I remember people attacking him for something.

Edit: popmaz said it and I became blind for 14 seconds.

Last edited by nuccionino; 10-08-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauticamc2 View Post
Unfortunately if you don't have the paypal in hand then no deal was ever made. It sucks, but he's free to back out at anytime although in principal the deal was there.

No problem. However, I think most of the forum would disagree with "must have paypal in hand to be considered a deal".
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Check out my new "Positive" Feedback...

Seller Detriment to Blowout! Avoid!!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
No problem. However, I think most of the forum would disagree with "must have paypal in hand to be considered a deal".
Most may disagree...but how else can you define a deal without money or merchandise changing hands? Nonetheless, I agree with your assessment of this guy of overall and will add to the ignore list.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

This is the famous Demarco Murray Superfractor thread person. For those who remember the epic thread created by the Rum drink sounding screen name. There have been accusations against him for all sorts of douchery. I've never heard about him being a scammer but seems to have several other character defects. Thank you for posting your experience here for others to draw their own conclusions. If it was an isolated event there might be an excuse but if it walks like a duck.....and the dog ate his homework....not someone I care to spend my time interacting with.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Funny bc when i first joined he was a douch and made a thread calling me out for offering $185 for a jeremy lin auto and he took forever to send his paypal and i ended up buying one on ebay for $125...he then made a thread calling me out for not paying which i ended up doing bc i didnt want to start off bad here... guys a tool
Old 10-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Hm. Interesting read for sure.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauticamc2 View Post

The OP is a JA. We agreed on a deal and the same night(late) my dog was taking to the emergency room so I pm'd the OP and asked if I could get out(no paypal had been sent yet) since the bill was going to be extremely high he said "no problem" "hope your dog gets better" so fast forward to a few days ago. I see the same card(not his but same one) we had agreed to make a deal on(not his) and buy it(not even thinking twice that it is the same card that OP was selling) So OP see that I bought the card and thinks he can go and leave me negative feedback for a deal that he AGREED to let me back out of. I also said that he can see the bills if he wants, but no response. He is just be a dick for some reason.

I always pay immediately and feedback shows that, this OP is just jumping to his own conclusion. I would avoid OP if I were you because heaven forbid something happens to one of your kids,dogs whatever and you need to back out then he will leave a negative 3 weeks later if he happens to find out you got the item down the line someday.

Last edited by ebacardi2; 10-08-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

He has always been quite shady. Just stay clear and you should be fine.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

I went ahead and blocked him after this PM exchange...

So u decide to leave me negative feedback for a deal that I had to back out of because my dog was sick. Send me your email and I will scan you a copy of the Vet bill. I will contact fish to delete the comment
No, you got the negative for backing out of a deal. Good luck getting that removed. I've already contacted fish to have my "positive" removed from you.
I called fish and he is removing it, you can not agree to let a buyer out of a deal then try to leave negative feedback 3-4 weeks later and he agreed with me. Your a real JA
I didn't LET you out of the deal. You told me you couldn't complete it. Whatever man. I won't be responding any longer.

But he called fish....so I guess that means I'm wrong.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry for not doing the right thing in the beginning. I actually trusted what they told me was true. I'm beginning to see how naive I was.

It all started here when I posted a box break:

(2) Boxes Platinum + 2 packs from a fresh box

Wasn't sure if I was selling anything yet. He sends me a message on the dual. Here's all the PM's. Personal info removed:

Will you sell the dual? lmk

I would sell it. There's nothing to compare it to that I've found, and I hate saying "give me an offer"...but I'm torn on what to price it out at. I know what RGIII RPA's sell for, what are you thinking?
Thing is with Kendall Wright it can not be compared directly to a RG3 RPA. The Finest Dual Jersey Auto /10 of them is selling for $150, I think with this /25 and the card having patches thinking $280-$300
FWIW, here's a completed 2012 Topps Platinum RGIII/Wright Auto #/25, no patch for $325 completed yesterday

2012 | eBay
That's crazy...I just saw that. It looks like someone hit BO, and changed their mind. My apologies
how about we do 250 PP and the Wilson and call it a deal.
Just said the same in another message. REMOVED is the pp addy. Here's my send info:

REMOVED
I have 85 in PP, I can send today if you want as a deposit. Just lmk
No need. I know you are good for it. Just shoot me a message here when it's been done. I'll have it mailed out on Monday as well once the payment has been sent.
Not sure if interested but would you want a wilson(russell) momentum triple jersey auto vs PP
Depends on the value you are putting on it. Do you have a scan, or are the patches the typical white or blue solid?

let me get a pic, its /15! would need the 250 for it, just an idea.

Let me see a pic of it once you get it. I'm leaning no, I could use the PP, but I'm curious. I'm not as sold on Wilson as Pete Carroll is

Hey, I am not going to be able to complete the deal. I had an emergency last night with one of my dogs and had to take him to the 24hr emergency room and spent 800 bucks and another 150 today at my reg. vet. I would never back out of a deal unless there is no other choice and there is no other choice. I apologize and hope you can understand. Eric

This was BS. 2 sold at $325 at this point.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS MY FAULT for not posting appropriate feedback. I apologize to the community.

Fast forward to today. I see this post:

Same dual, same potential buyer

Card in his photobucket

This will be the last time I am this naive. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. Obviously he found the card cheaper after our deal was made. Appropriate feedback has been left.

Deal was squashed when you AGREED to let me out. You said "I understand, hope your dog is better soon" to bad you only posted what you wanted above and deleted all the other stuff

Where is your reply to my message backing out? exactly.

OP your a DB plain and simple you play all nice and say sure you can back out, I understand. Then weeks later if I see you buy a card then bam negative. If it was a week later fine, call me out as a liar etc but 3-4 weeks later! come on man. You think I was never going to buy cards again? Do you know the definition of an emergency? Needed the money for the vet at that time to save my dog but duh 3-4 weeks later I have some money again.

Bottomline, I had an emergency I needed to pay for right away to make sure my dog was okay. Weeks later I have money again and can purchase items. If you have bought or sold to me you know how I operate and the feedback I have received shows it plain and simple so everyone can make there own conclusion from this going forward.

Last edited by ebacardi2; 10-08-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Deal was squashed when you AGREED to let me out. You said "I understand, hope your dog is better soon" to bad you only posted what you wanted above and deleted all the other stuff
Vet bill scan?
Old 10-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

No, the deal was squashed when you said "Hey, I am not going to be able to complete the deal. I had an emergency last night with one of my dogs and had to take him to the 24hr emergency room and spent 800 bucks and another 150 today at my reg. vet. I would never back out of a deal unless there is no other choice and there is no other choice. I apologize and hope you can understand. Eric". Are you trying to say if I said "Screw you, pay me" you would have? Don't be silly

*Thanks Major_League for the quote. I've blocked him and am moving on now*
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Man, this is why I will never own a dog!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #20 (permalink)

What was the seller supposed to say? "Sucks to be you and your imaginary dog. Send me the money or I'll drop a neg"? Then there would be a thread on here by you saying what a d-bag he was.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Man, this is why I will never own a dog!
I've still got some grandparents, I'm seriously worried about their safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
What was the seller supposed to say? "Sucks to be you and your imaginary dog. Send me the money or I'll drop a neg"? Then there would be a thread on here by you saying what a d-bag he was.
Exactly. Thank you.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I've still got some grandparents, I'm seriously worried about their safety.

Exactly. Thank you.
Yeah i know what you mean. That's why I have switched to buying only. Based on other members experiences, it seems my life may be in danger if I go to the post office to ship cards I sold.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
No. I agree. BUT he said "okay no problem hope your dog is okay" great nice for him saying that sure and if he wanted to neg me at that time for backing out okay I have to deal with it. BUT 3-4 weeks later he decides that I must have been liyng about my dog since I can buy cards again. That is what the issue I have is, he came to his on conclusion 3 weeks later with no proof or facts(other then I now have the card). I offered to send him a pic/scan of the bills but he did not respond.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #24 (permalink)

exactly...atleast it wasnt the usual around here of someones dad falling off the roof and being in the ER all month...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Vet bill scan?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
exactly...atleast it wasnt the usual around here of someones dad falling off the roof and being in the ER all month...

sure, I will scan all the info when I get to work tomorrow and that will be the end of it and everyone can decide who the DB is.
Closed Thread