Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Lets get a pool going and make it interesting.

What excuse will be used?

A-Death in family
B-Someone in family fell off a ladder
C-Family pet died
D-Post office lost package
E-Too busy to ship
F-Ran out of bubble mailers and or decoys
G-Car accident or car broke down
H-Slipped on a banana peel and took a header, Tom & Jerry style
I-Went on a 3 day bender and completly forgot to ship. By the time they realized they forgot they were too hungover to care
(I) could actually be truthful so we wont see that one. Im going to go with...... G
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #27 (permalink)

I'll say F for the delayed shipping and then D if the package doesn't arrive.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #28 (permalink)

B sounds good to me.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #29 (permalink)

Where is option ... I didn't like the way I signed the card looked ?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
XL5

J. "I'm a 38 year-old-man and I ship when I $%@#@# want to, why would I lie."
Old 10-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoore_25 View Post
His response to me is that he is a "38 year old man, why would I lie."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I'm a 28 year old man, I can eat a chicken sandwich
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post
J. "I'm a 38 year-old-man and I ship when I $%@#@# want to, why would I lie."
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #32 (permalink)

Update......

Well, I have finally recieved one of the cards this guy owes me. It was an Evan Longoria Topps Chrome graded red refractor. At this time, he has received both of my packages that I sent him with delivery confirmation. As a matter of fact, he already has all five of the cards I traded available for making deals. I have only recieved one of the two he owes me and have asked for two days if he has shipped the Mantle that he owes me and to provide the tracking for it and all I get is crickets. Yet he continues to attempt to trade with others at a cyclic rate.

Note to others who perform as this guy does. If you want to be taken seriously as a seller/trader at least make a concious effort to respond promptly with adequate information when it is requested. I now have my first "never again" trader on this forum. Thanks for making my experience as a relatively new trader enlightening.

At this point I feel that I owe it to you all to provide his name and let you make the decision whether you want to deal with him or not in the future. His name is kingah.

Last edited by tmoore_25; 10-14-2012 at 03:06 PM.
tmoore_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Update......

Well, I have finally recieved one of the cards this guy owes me. It was an Evan Longoria Topps Chrome graded red refractor. At this time, he has received both of my packages that I sent him with delivery confirmation. As a matter of fact, he already has all five of the cards I traded available for making deals. I have only recieved one of the two he owes me and have asked for two days if he has shipped the Mantle that he owes me and to provide the tracking for it and all I get is crickets. Yet he continues to attempt to trade with others at a cyclic rate.

Note to others who perform as this guy does. If you want to be taken seriously as a seller/trader at least make a concious effort to respond promptly with adequate information when it is requested. I now have my first "never again" trader on this forum. Thanks for making my experience as a relatively new trader enlightening.

At this point I feel that I owe it to you all to provide his name and let you make the decision whether you want to deal with him or not in the future. His name is kingah.

OMG. HOW FUNNY/SAD. this same guy KINGAH about 2 hours ago agreed to buy my Michael Choice bowman sterling auto /50. He never sent PayPal. I've sent 4 messages. He replied once and said "I still want it" I said ok I need you to send PayPal now as someone else is interested. He still never sent the PayPal and then responded with "I don't want to buy it anymore, ill trade though if you want". LMFAO. What a tool. Waste of my last 3 hours. I'm sorry for what you have gone through man. A bunch of bull****

SuperCollector of Trevor Bauer.
Raging_Fetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging_Fetus View Post
OMG. HOW FUNNY/SAD. this same guy KINGAH about 2 hours ago agreed to buy my Michael Choice bowman sterling auto /50. He never sent PayPal. I've sent 4 messages. He replied once and said "I still want it" I said ok I need you to send PayPal now as someone else is interested. He still never sent the PayPal and then responded with "I don't want to buy it anymore, ill trade though if you want". LMFAO. What a tool. Waste of my last 3 hours. I'm sorry for what you have gone through man. A bunch of bull****
I know exactly how you feel. He has my Mike Trout auto that I traded him for a graded Mantle up on the forum for sale already. I have been asking about the DC# for the package he should have sent out a couple days ago. He just sent it to me now. After putting the tracking number in the USPS website it doesn't even show anything yet. Leads me to believe that he just got my card in the mail this morning.

Here the tracking number: 03122120000231245194

Talk about your high quality trader.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel. He has my Mike Trout auto that I traded him for a graded Mantle up on the forum for sale already. I have been asking about the DC# for the package he should have sent out a couple days ago. He just sent it to me now. After putting the tracking number in the USPS website it doesn't even show anything yet. Leads me to believe that he just got my card in the mail this morning.

Here the tracking number: 03122120000231245194

Talk about your high quality trader.
I've only been on here for about 4 months but I've done 70-80 deals. Some very low end, some very high end, your classic bell curve. But what I have done is made up a list of the traders and sellers I will buy from. What's funny is everyone here gets on the young kids on the forum for being a problem all the time but I've dealt with 4 or 5 of the 14-16 year old range and everytime it's a smooth transaction. I hope you do get your card. Problem with USPS is the tracking number doesn't say the destination. I've had people sell to me and just mail an empty envelope to a some random different address in your town so at least there's a DC# that they can give you. Because as where USPS or FedEx says "delivered to 1313 Mockingbird Ln" (the munsters address), USPS just says delivered to Phoenix, Arizona on March 23rd, 2012.

SuperCollector of Trevor Bauer.
Raging_Fetus is offline   Reply With Quote