Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for heads up. For only being here a short time my ignore list is awfully long. Cant imagine how full the list is for you ole' timers!
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Thanks for heads up. For only being here a short time my ignore list is awfully long. Cant imagine how full the list is for you ole' timers!
You have no ideaI dont see half the posts in the threads I view. Nor do I want too.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

wow, I had no idea this guy was even still around here. sad.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #29 (permalink)

Kids will be kids!
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
You have no ideaI dont see half the posts in the threads I view. Nor do I want too.
cking has cooties
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
Kids will be kids!

Hey I am a kid
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
cking has cooties
Again. I thought I got rid of them I am about to sit down and watch this massacre. Stinking Jets
Old 10-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Now I recieve this message:

wowww just saw this was marked read but never saw it. They were sent a while ago in a PWE.

Yes it was my mistake but I know for a fact you got those cards. Which I may add is what $5 total? maybe? Idk not to mention it took YOU longer to send your end then it did for me..I even sent you tons of extra nats cards for you the freakin packaged cost over $10 postage.

I dont recall anywher in our deal where I had to send you 3 strasburg retail insert refractors? As I recall there were only 1 in the deal. Just to be nice since they weren't even worth anything I went ahead and looked through thousands of cards to find them. Which I acutally did end up losing which I should have stated in the begining instead of beating around the bush. My mistake I suffer from short term memory loss that didnt help this situation what so ever

I get youre upset but all this for over a couple retail inserts that I didnt even think were part of the deal? just doesnt make since....you sent me a $10 card when I sent you tons of NAts including a few harper BC rcs that were worth well over $10 each at the time. Man you just cant get enough, kids these
day
Old 10-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

LOL. 1 year really? the deal was done 6 months ago...

I did send my end, only thing missing according to you are 2 strasburg retail insterts which are worth maybe $1? The deal wasnt for all 3 as I recall only one were in the actuall deal. Which had included many NAts rcs, refs, ect. Heck Im pretty sure I even through in a bunch of other nice refs(Kershaw for one if I do recall) along with a couple autos and gu. Been awhile so hard to remember but I know I added cards I thought you'd enjoy

Not to mention the what you were sending me was a $15 card. While I gave you a few Harper 1st year BC cards along with the NAts cards and freebies. HArpers were well over $10 each at the time.

When you came to me whinning about 2 missing cards and bla bla bla I honestly didnt care about a couple $1 cards so I went ahead and looked through 10000s of cards to see if I had them. Which I did find along with other nats cards to put aside for you. Was busy with work and family issues at the time so I had set them aside to mail out during the weekend. Come weekend couldnt find them and then on going pms by you asking were they are and such. Yeah I should have told you in the begining that I misplaced them but I knew they were there somewhere and honestly I dont enjoy being bashed by a kid who didnt even notice the free cards I setn him and wanted more free cards that werent apart of the deal in the first place. You really just annoyed the heck out of me but I do honor my word and said I'd send them. However I was going to wait til I had met up with Maya to send you one nice care packaged. You knew well that she was busy and it'd be hard for me to get a hold of her while she was away doing photoshoots, schol, practice, ect. She'll be in town on Halloween if you still wanted those Game Worn panties, bra, pompoms, bathing suit, ect signed by her. I know I can get you the callender no problem as stated the others will be tricky and not too sure what to tell her..."hey umm before you put those back on can you sign them for me so I can give them to this 13 year old kid.."

I did send you the stras inserts along with a few nice nats cards including another harper 1st year chrome. If you honeslty didnt get them I'll go ahead and pick 2 more strasburg inserts up for $2 and personally deliever them to your door.
whityscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

Jesus you two...this is a 6 month old deal for less than $20!!! This couldn't be solved in PM's???
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Jesus you two...this is a 6 month old deal for less than $20!!! This couldn't be solved in PM's???

A 6month old deal that was completed 6 months ago..... minus 1 personally singed callender or memorabillia by a lovely red skins cheerleader. Which he knew would take some time to obtain

but thats not what the problem was....subosidly 2 strasburg topps chrome retail inserts were missing....well I know for a fact I sent him one and that no were in the deal did it state he wanted all 3. At least if it did somewhere in between the month it took to actually make this deal after 100s of PMs back and forth. The final PM which had exactly what was needed to be sent on my end never stated 3 strasburg insterts...completly stupidity on both our parts.

Anyways so hed be happy and id care less about a couple .99 cards I told him id go ahead and send them to him.. well time went by and I had misplaced them and forgotten until getting a random PM asking where the F the cards were. So I sent them in a PWE and went on with my buisness

Now this...awesome all over what wasnt in the deal in the first place and on top of that I had giving him well over $20 in free cards in the first package which I guess didnt please him since he wanted more... oh well lesson learned dont deal with kids, always hard toplease.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

I always picture who might be on the other side of the keyboard when I read through the threads and usually come up with a mental image of them based upon their avatar & signature along with the content of posts. With this Whitey I've gone from picturing a kid who doesn't have Paypal and doesn't take his meds to I'm not quite sure after reading these posts he made in late September.

he was the real deal. Soo sad. Hopefully harper has the same exact career and the nats go back to sucking.

sorry I.have explosive bowel movement s and dyslexic which doesnt help my shirt...

"-et" Shucks im flatttered babers.

sucks that harper is taking peds. Hes got his own chemist who alters chemical structures constantly making new drugs so that they dont show up. But us ladies...

After reading these I thought someone must have either hacked his account or one of his multiple personalities decided to make an appearance. At least he showed up in this thread to try to defend his position...so is it a dude? What is he trying to tell us in the post he made above? Who the hell is Maya? What does she and her panties have to do with this? It all is mildly entertaining looking from the outside in. If I had somehow fallen victim to the b.s. when he had the Blue Bundy listed for months I would be pissed. It was threads like this one that made me aware it wasn't worth the chance. So thank you OP for not handling this by PM as some newer members need to be made aware. God bless Whitey - God bless.
Deanninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Youre almost there dean just diggg deaper!

ohhh and for the Bundy Blue deal, I did trade it to a lovely member on here and everything went smooothly! Perhaps the only deal that did, sadley

I dont like my medication and it doesnt like me, sometimes I do things that I cant say.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

Trader tracking section may have done something to leave fingerprints, trails, something to the dealings here. I like to give fellers to benefit of the doubt, but dayum, this is a tough one because it's not just one isolated situation and I've dealt with ttmtrader101 and that mofo ships and ships FAST!!!
Texas Brave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #40 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whityscards View Post
Youre almost there dean just diggg deaper!

ohhh and for the Bundy Blue deal, I did trade it to a lovely member on here and everything went smooothly! Perhaps the only deal that did, sadley

I dont like my medication and it doesnt like me, sometimes I do things that I cant say.
or can't spell...let me guess...you get all splatter-ass from all the atrocities of war you've witnessed and the medication side-affects?
Texas Brave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Brave13 View Post
or can't spell...let me guess...you get all splatter-ass from all the atrocities of war you've witnessed and the medication side-affects?
I suffered massive head trauma due to friendly fire, boo freaking hoo right.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #42 (permalink)

I suffered massive head trauma from reading this post...
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
I suffered massive head trauma from reading this post...
Epic.

Look, let's figure this out in the most reasonable way possible.

I'll send ttmtrader two crisp $1 bills for the retail inserts he's out. Then I'll send Whity a care package of tylenol, some bubble mailers and a bag of Halloween candy. He can then send me this random cheerleader chick's signed panties, and I'll leave both parties glowing feedback on the itrader board.

Easy, right? Check in with me in six months and I'll let you know how it all went.
Popejonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popejonash View Post
Epic.

Look, let's figure this out in the most reasonable way possible.

I'll send ttmtrader two crisp $1 bills for the retail inserts he's out. Then I'll send Whity a care package of tylenol, some bubble mailers and a bag of Halloween candy. He can then send me this random cheerleader chick's signed panties, and I'll leave both parties glowing feedback on the itrader board.

Easy, right? Check in with me in six months and I'll let you know how it all went.
Nothing against you as I dont even know you but its this attitude that bothers alot of people on here. Just because its only a couple of bucks it does not give the seller the right to rob him. If I sold you a card for 3 dollars and I never send it and just say "Its no big deal its only a couple of bucks" that would be prety crappy of me, would it not? Heck, if I did that to 100 diffrent people on here then I would have $300 free dollars. Maybe I should start doing this.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nothing against you as I dont even know you but its this attitude that bothers alot of people on here. Just because its only a couple of bucks it does not give the seller the right to rob him. If I sold you a card for 3 dollars and I never send it and just say "Its no big deal its only a couple of bucks" that would be prety crappy of me, would it not? Heck, if I did that to 100 diffrent people on here then I would have $300 free dollars. Maybe I should start doing this.
I didn't rob him. The 2 cards that he claims were missing werent apart of the deal in the first place! I didnt mind sending them to him however since they werent worth anything and that he did collect Nats/Stras. Also it was a trade no a sell.. regardless I sent them to him PWE, did take a while as I wasnt going to send him free cards right away. Was waiting on to get the calander signed for him then send everything at once. But he insisted on asking where the F are my cards and what not so I just put them aside for a while as in my mind hes being completely immature for complaining about cards that Id be sending him for free which werent in the deal to begin with. Dont even know why I bothered in doing so
Old 10-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Looking for a partner in crime? Nickel and dime enough people and you have a sack full of coins.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #47 (permalink)

So first you "forgot" to send the cards, then you say you "put them aside because he was being immature"? So which is it? You keep changing the story.
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Looking for a partner in crime? Nickel and dime enough people and you have a sack full of coins.
Hell ya it's just like all the "homeless" on the freeway off ramps asking for a dollar ya figure they see over 1000 cars a day and if 10% of those cars hand them a dollar well he made more than quite a few people did working 8 hours of hard work. It might seem like a little bit it sure does add up in the long run.
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Well there was no tracking, and I never got them. There is no evidence that they were sent or came.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whityscards View Post
LOL. 1 year really? the deal was done 6 months ago...

I did send my end, only thing missing according to you are 2 strasburg retail insterts which are worth maybe $1? The deal wasnt for all 3 as I recall only one were in the actuall deal. Which had included many NAts rcs, refs, ect. Heck Im pretty sure I even through in a bunch of other nice refs(Kershaw for one if I do recall) along with a couple autos and gu. Been awhile so hard to remember but I know I added cards I thought you'd enjoy

Not to mention the what you were sending me was a $15 card. While I gave you a few Harper 1st year BC cards along with the NAts cards and freebies. HArpers were well over $10 each at the time.

When you came to me whinning about 2 missing cards and bla bla bla I honestly didnt care about a couple $1 cards so I went ahead and looked through 10000s of cards to see if I had them. Which I did find along with other nats cards to put aside for you. Was busy with work and family issues at the time so I had set them aside to mail out during the weekend. Come weekend couldnt find them and then on going pms by you asking were they are and such. Yeah I should have told you in the begining that I misplaced them but I knew they were there somewhere and honestly I dont enjoy being bashed by a kid who didnt even notice the free cards I setn him and wanted more free cards that werent apart of the deal in the first place. You really just annoyed the heck out of me but I do honor my word and said I'd send them. However I was going to wait til I had met up with Maya to send you one nice care packaged. You knew well that she was busy and it'd be hard for me to get a hold of her while she was away doing photoshoots, schol, practice, ect. She'll be in town on Halloween if you still wanted those Game Worn panties, bra, pompoms, bathing suit, ect signed by her. I know I can get you the callender no problem as stated the others will be tricky and not too sure what to tell her..."hey umm before you put those back on can you sign them for me so I can give them to this 13 year old kid.."

I did send you the stras inserts along with a few nice nats cards including another harper 1st year chrome. If you honeslty didnt get them I'll go ahead and pick 2 more strasburg inserts up for $2 and personally deliever them to your door.
Nice feedback. Truly impressive.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote