Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #251 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 10,029
Default

Cam Newton is God
__________________
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #252 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
It was left at your 98027 address before you moved. It's really sad that you just don't own up and come clean.
I don't understand why there are so many ignorant people here? I don't have (nor have I ever) had a 98027 address.

There's nothing to "come clean" about if I haven't gotten my package.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #253 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
1st-usps does not recognize card value. If you are really gonna insure something use a 3rd party(shipcover) or a package service like usps/fed ex

2nd- according to paypal it did happen



May not have to show id however somebody has to sign for the package if notice left using your name or at least a parent. They just do not say oh here you go.

All this has been explained over the last several pages.
Well then my post office must be different from yours. Every time I walk into my PO, I give them the slip without showing my ID or signing anything. They simply look for my last name and hand it over. Because of this arising situation, it really stinks that they do this...
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #254 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Aside from the fact that if you were about to move you shouldnt have been having anything of this value sent,
if you specifically WANTED insurance you should have asked for it and offered to pay for it.

Shut up already, file a claim , and let us know how it works out.

The only person youre hurting by your constant whining is yourself.

and to be clear yes, i do think that somehow or other this card is in your possession and you are completely full of spit.
Just because I move doesn't mean I have to stop receiving cards. Not my problem that the seller can't ship within a reasonable time agreed upon.

As for insurance, the majority of people would agree that insurance is on the SELLER. The buyer's job is to BUY (which I did), and the seller's job is to get it there safely. Are you implying that if insurance wasn't purchased on a package that didn't arrive that someone claimed to send out to you that you bought, its fine to just say "sorry" and move on? The thing is: its the PO's fault, however the fact that this could have been avoided leads way to some kind of compensation for both me and the seller.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #255 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Just because I move doesn't mean I have to stop receiving cards. Not my problem that the seller can't ship within a reasonable time agreed upon.
Wait I'm confused. I thought you told him it had to get there by the 7th (your moving day) and it got there the 4th?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #256 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Dude....I don't understand what is so hard about this. It isn't a new scam. LOOK AT HIS FRICKIN PAYPAL SCREEN. Is that your old address?? Did you live on Monterey LN? Oh I see, perhaps he had a friend that just so happened to live on Monterey LN in Issaquah WA, and he's pulling one over on you, right?

I've never once said you picked up your package. I've never said once you received your package and are lieing. What we have ALL been saying is the seller is not scamming you, your beef is with the post office, period. The seller did his job, the screen shots prove it.

The seller owes you nothing at this point. Could he have put insurance on it? Absolutely. But your OP was written "attacking" his shipping time, calling out his low feedback, and you are taking ZERO responsibility for this. At anytime, you could have logged into paypal, tracked the package yourself, and saw that he sent it to your old address. The notice was left on the door on the 4th, you moved on the 7th. How is this his fault?

At this point, I'm forcing myself to stop posting in this thread. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result. You refuse to see anything but your own version. File a paypal claim. Period. We all know what the result will be, but maybe you can finally move on once you are out of options.

Since you are not willing to do anything with the post office, I will answer your question. YES, you are out $160, and there is nothing anyone on here will do about it.

Thanks. I AGREE that its the PO's fault. However to answer your question: the reason why the package wasn't picked up when the notice was left on September 4th is because I NEVER got the notice. Here's what I'm going to ask you to do:

1) Look at the PayPal screenshot
2) Look at my address and its zip code (98029)
3) Look at the DC number screenshot
4) Look to where it says "Notice Left"
5) Look at the zip code of the location where the notice was left (98027)

Different places! I never got the slip.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #257 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Wait I'm confused. I thought you told him it had to get there by the 7th (your moving day) and it got there the 4th?
Read the above post. It never arrived to me. IF the notice left/package did indeed arrive to my house on September 4th, I would have gotten it and picked it up from the PO like always. But, it didn't...
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #258 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Also, since this thread is seemingly gaining a lot of popularity:

If anybody has a Steve Smith contenders auto you'd be willing to sell to me, please send me a PM. Looking to pick up a PC item in exchange for it. Thanks!
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #259 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Just because I move doesn't mean I have to stop receiving cards. Not my problem that the seller can't ship within a reasonable time agreed upon.

As for insurance, the majority of people would agree that insurance is on the SELLER. The buyer's job is to BUY (which I did), and the seller's job is to get it there safely. Are you implying that if insurance wasn't purchased on a package that didn't arrive that someone claimed to send out to you that you bought, its fine to just say "sorry" and move on? The thing is: its the PO's fault, however the fact that this could have been avoided leads way to some kind of compensation for both me and the seller.
Mail gets messed up. It aint perfect. It was a stupid choice on your part.

Insurance is not REQUIRED by paypal on a purchase that size
If YOU wanted it YOU should have asked for it.

per the DC which you had PMD to you on I believe it was August 23rd.
The notice was left before you moved period.
This info was given to you LONG before he accidentally made a typo, AND you shold have had it your email.

SO WHO TOOK THE NOTICE OFF YOUR DOOR ?
WHO COINCIDENTALLY PICKED UP THE CARD A FEW DAYS AFTER SELLER POINTED OUT NOTICE HAD BEEN LEFT? THE BOGEYMAN ???


Stop blaming everyone else.
go down to the PO and raise hell,
or file a claim
or STFU
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #260 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Mail gets messed up. It aint perfect. It was a stupid choice on your part.

Insurance is not REQUIRED by paypal on a purchase that size
If YOU wanted it YOU should have asked for it.

per the DC which you had PMD to you on I believe it was August 23rd.
The notice was left while before you moved period.
This info was given to you LONG before he accidentally made a typo, AND you shold have had it your email.

SO WHO TOOK THE NOTICE OFF YOUR DOOR ?
WHO COINCIDENTALLY PICKED UP THE CARD A FEW DAYS AFTER SELLER POINTED OUT NOTICE HAD BEEN LEFT? THE BOGEYMAN ???


Stop blaming everyone else.
go down to the PO and raise hell,
or file a claim
or STFU
You're wrong and ignorant. Please refrain from posting here if you cannot understand the basic facts of the situation. If you're claiming I'm lying about not receiving the card, I'll ask you to find another place to voice your opinions.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #261 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
You're wrong and ignorant. Please refrain from posting here if you cannot understand the basic facts of the situation. If you're claiming I'm lying about not receiving the card, I'll ask you to find another place to voice your opinions.
paypal invoice printed - email automatically sent
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3518772-post63.html


DC given to you via PM aug 23
9/17 you ask for it again, he makes a typo
DC shows Notice left - 9/4, supposedly you moved 9/7 yes ?
DC shows Package picked up 9/24 - 3 days after he point out notice was left
What a coincidence!
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3519066-post72.html

Youve stated several times that youre post office IS the ZIP listed on the DC.
thats because the package WAS there.

now, a month after package was supposedly picked and
2 months from the time you were initially given a DC # ,
youre claiming you never got the item.

So let's see
you didnt get the paypal email
didnt get the first pm
didnt get the notice from PO
and someone else picked it up
yah sure


Clearly I'm the ignorant one.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 10-24-2012 at 09:05 PM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #262 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 10,029
Default

Cris Carter belongs in the HOF
__________________
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #263 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,932
Default

I just read through this whole thread...........Oh god couldn't someone have stopped me after page 3
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #264 (permalink)
Member
 
Bottom9th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Land O Lakes, Florida
Posts: 1,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Cris Carter belongs in the HOF
I agree 100%
__________________
Originally posted by The Card Album - It's not Rocket Surgery
1500.4 miles/$1873 for Team Connor!
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/524160-biking-connor.html#post5036603
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #265 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Default

I believe you have the card.

In no specific order
1. You continue to focus on feedback to sway he boards opinion in your favor
2. You used a second PayPal account for the refund attempt
3. You have asked for a settlement
4. You been pretty much anally destroyed via screenshot
5. You gave multiple addresses
6. Proof of delivery is noted after notice was left and 3 days prior to move
7. I don't trust soccer fans!! Unless I need an opinion on a mullet or an orange slice
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #266 (permalink)
Member
 
popmaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Cris Carter belongs in the HOF
He does. But not before Andre Reed!
__________________
"It's all interpretation, to find the truth you have to read between the lines" -DR

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:45 AM   #267 (permalink)
Member
 
Bigbadbloom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,988
Default

He has the card, 100%.
__________________
COLLECTOR, TRADER, AND SELLER OF PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING
Bigbadbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #268 (permalink)
Member
 
seahawks4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Just because I move doesn't mean I have to stop receiving cards. Not my problem that the seller can't ship within a reasonable time agreed upon.

As for insurance, the majority of people would agree that insurance is on the SELLER. The buyer's job is to BUY (which I did), and the seller's job is to get it there safely. Are you implying that if insurance wasn't purchased on a package that didn't arrive that someone claimed to send out to you that you bought, its fine to just say "sorry" and move on? The thing is: its the PO's fault, however the fact that this could have been avoided leads way to some kind of compensation for both me and the seller.
Here is your wake up call... AND THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IS ASSUMING YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH.

The purpose of insurance is to make both parties whole. If you had paid a little extra for the insurance and the post office did not follow protocol, a guy like The Card Album would have been able to get the refund (since the post office would have released the card without a signature) and he would have refunded you. Problem solved.
__________________
Building Topps Chrome base sets: 2000 and 2001

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #269 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,708
Default

anyone notice post # 1 has been edited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Mods, please close this thread! The posts aren't in accordance with what I was asking, and a lot of personal information is being revealed on here.
Thanks!
ROFLMAO
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 AM   #270 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 15,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Mods, please close this thread! The posts aren't in accordance with what I was asking, and a lot of personal information is being revealed on here.

Thanks!
So are your pants on fire yet?
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #271 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
So are your pants on fire yet?
Your forgot the obligatory jpg

__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #272 (permalink)
Member
 
seahawks4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,231
Default

Lol surprisingly I've never seen that pic before
__________________
Building Topps Chrome base sets: 2000 and 2001

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #273 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 15,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Your forgot the obligatory jpg

I'm going to nickname you Wayne Gretzky because that was a great assist.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:13 AM   #274 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 10,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom9th View Post
I agree 100%
I knew you would
Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
He does. But not before Andre Reed!
Believe it or not I was gonna say Andre Reed but at the last second switched it to Cris Carter. Actually, I was just trying to put something in this thread that had at least a small bit of logic. Anyone who can make it thru even the first 3 pages of this thread is a better person then me.
__________________
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #275 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 19,093
Default

Wes Welker is a slave
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/386195-any-thoughts-regarding-deal-thank-you.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-27-2012 12:32 AM
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-26-2012 10:10 AM
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-26-2012 03:07 AM
TCS Daily Tuesday 10/23/12 This thread Refback 10-23-2012 11:08 AM
TCS Daily Tuesday 10/23/12 This thread Refback 10-23-2012 11:03 AM
TCS Weekend Daily Sat/Sun 10/20 & 10/21 This thread Refback 10-20-2012 10:49 PM
TCS Weekend Daily Sat/Sun 10/20 & 10/21 This thread Refback 10-20-2012 10:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.