Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
BeingJustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boonies
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
What an odd situation, I've never seen so many people with no feedback defending a seller.
A seller have yet to see a name for, odd indeed.
__________________
Pİ: Eric Bledsoe & Evan Turner
Buİket: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/BeingJustin5/
BeingJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,517
Default

I have no position in this battle and it seems like there is an address mixup of some sort. At the end of the day though the buyer paid for the card and does not have it. No matter what the reason is or what happened he did not recieve what he paid for.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Bottom9th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Land O Lakes, Florida
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Have you dealt with him before too?
Yes I've dealt with him on another site.
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I have no position in this battle and it seems like there is an address mixup of some sort. At the end of the day though the buyer paid for the card and does not have it. No matter what the reason is or what happened he did not recieve what he paid for.
End thread. Thats it. Its that easy. The seller needs to refund the money. Period.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Normally I would agree that the seller needs to refund but with 2 addresses, 2 pay pals, and confirmation of delivery I believe the situation is more muddled. Complications that are out of the sellers control. I would have ended communications with the buyer as well if these were present in any of my transactions.

I browse these boards but feel no need to deal online. Yet ive not been scammed out of money or cards. Does this mean my opinion is less valuable than someone else's? Especially when we see positive traders go rogue all the time.. Placing value solely on feedback is silly and shortsighted.
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjomommasclin View Post
Normally I would agree that the seller needs to refund but with 2 addresses, 2 pay pals, and confirmation of delivery I believe the situation is more muddled. Complications that are out of the sellers control. I would have ended communications with the buyer as well if these were present in any of my transactions.

I browse these boards but feel no need to deal online. Yet ive not been scammed out of money or cards. Does this mean my opinion is less valuable than someone else's? Especially when we see positive traders go rogue all the time.. Placing value solely on feedback is silly and shortsighted.
Out of the sellers control? The card wound up at a zip code that isn't either address. Not the buyers fault. Seller didn't ship when he agreed to. Sellers fault. Seller didn't purchase insurance on a $150 card. Sellers fault.

Seller needs to pay up.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
The Card Album's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,558
Default

I got home very late into the morning and fell straight asleep, but I'm up and about to type out my side of this. It may take a bit to get everything into words and in the correct order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Out of the sellers control? The card wound up at a zip code that isn't either address. Not the buyers fault. Seller didn't ship when he agreed to. Sellers fault. Seller didn't purchase insurance on a $150 card. Sellers fault.

Seller needs to pay up.
I'll respond to this before I get the whole thing laid out. I did ship to where was agreed. There was a notice left, and the package was brought back to the post office to be claimed. The post office has a different zip code (the buyer told me this). If the package was claimed from the post office, it will show up as being the different zip code.

Last edited by The Card Album; 10-22-2012 at 05:03 PM.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

The OP said you didnt ship to the correct address. You didnt get insurance and the buyer doesnt have the card. Clear cut refund.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
yankeesfan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middle Of Nowhere, PA
Posts: 16,390
Default

I can also vouch for the seller as he has been in contact with me throughout the deal. In my opinion, the buyer is at fault. Had he not given the wrong address in the first place, this ordeal would have never happened.
__________________
Blowout's Resident DeMarco Murray Supercollector
DM PC Stats: 1080/1781. 127 1/1's, 218 Autos, 233 Gu, 287 #ed, 212 Base/RC's
http://demarcomurraysupercollector.webs.com/index.htm
Also want your Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
yankeesfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Out of the sellers control? The card wound up at a zip code that isn't either address. Not the buyers fault. Seller didn't ship when he agreed to. Sellers fault. Seller didn't purchase insurance on a $150 card. Sellers fault.

Seller needs to pay up.
So what you are saying is? I'm kidding I can read that's my high schools fault.

I see it like this Multiple addresses, multiple pay pals, and the FACT that delivery was confirmed via USPS carry weight as to a buyer pulling a slick one on the zero feedback seller. The buyer has multiple outs here. He has at least 5 options to dick over the seller. Which with what was just posted by the seller fits like a glllloooove!

I'm calling buyers remorse. Not sellers fault!
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
The Card Album's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,558
Default

Responding to some things in the OP and throughout the thread first (I think I covered everything). I then have a few things to add on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
The OP said you didnt ship to the correct address. You didnt get insurance and the buyer doesnt have the card. Clear cut refund.
To put it bluntly - Would you also take the OP at his word if he said the ocean was purple? I do have proof of the correct address being used. I've already shown a picture of my receipt with the correct address to a mod. I of course can't just post it publicly since it has galaxy's personal info on it. The only discrepancy is that his paypal account is in a female' name (don't know the relationship for sure, but assume is his mother), not his.

Quote:
I was moving into a new house on September 7th, and at the time the deal was made (August 26th I believe), I anticipated that it would provide him with an ample amount of time to send the card to my old address, so thats where I told him he could ship it.
I was NEVER told there would be a move. If that was mentioned, I would have suggested I wait to mail it to the new one, even if that meant shooting you a refund and letting you pay once the move was complete.

A notice was left on September 4th, which means it was there BEFORE your move. This post is the first time I've seen the exact date you moved.

You NEVER updated the address on your paypal account. In fact, I suggested you do that after we finally delved into that issue after-the-fact, and you said "I'll do it when I get to it."

Quote:
A week passes, and he tells me that he hasn't shipped it yet. Disappointed, I tell him to ship to my current (new house) address just to be safe, as it would be cutting it close if I were to ask him to ship it to my old address.
100% b.s. This PM does not exist. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Take a screenshot and post it.

Quote:
Unfortunately, this member has poor response times. If lucky, he responds about one time per day at about 3 AM my time...I'd say on average he responds to me about once every two days. (I definitely understand and applaud busy schedules, however the thing is that he is online whenever he has a pending PM from me too!)
I do have poor response times, as I keep a somewhat nocturnal schedule. When he was sleeping, I was awake, and vice versa. However, I always responded within a few minutes of getting on my computer, so it wasn't a case of me ignoring him. In fact, I set my homepage to the blowout user cp so any PM from him would be the first thing I'd see when I opened my internet. I also let him know when my normal hours of being online were, and often told him a timeframe I would be on to get a response to the specific message I was sending. With it being my homepage, if anyone opened the internet on my computer, it would falsely put me as being online here though I was not.

Quote:
So, after another week passes and I still havent gotten the card, I send him a message asking him about the status of the card. After another week, he finally gives me the DC number and I discover that he sent it to my old address, where a notice had been left, so it was being held at my local PO...only one problem: the PO sends packages back to sender after two weeks of waiting, and because of his slow response time, by the time I got ahold of the DC number, it was already two days past the day it should have been returned back to him.
More false statements. I gave you the dc# at least 3 or 4 times. I also told you MULTIPLE times that the dc# and the address you had me ship to were right on your paypal account to look up yourself. It was like beating my head into the wall. It's not a hard concept to grasp, yet you blew that off every time.

Quote:
Apparently, he received the card back, and I told him to ship to my CURRENT address, as I was already settled in, and it shouldn't have been a problem the second time around.

A week and a half passes, and I STILL haven't received the card. I send him several messages throughout the course of about a week, to which he never responds. It was only when I sent him a message questioning his integrity when he finally responded:
*buzzer noise* Wrong again. I never received it back. It sat at your post office for around 2 weeks, with me sending a few messages telling you to either go pick it up, call for re-delivery, or let it sit there long enough to be returned (which I said I believed was 14 days).

You never went, you never called. In fact, you flat out said you "might" stop by at some point. I can't fly across the country and pick you up from school and take you to the post office. That's on the buyer.

I refused to give a refund until I saw that it was being returned to me. Then magically, the card was picked up at the post office. I've been informed the local post office has a different zip code than the residential address shipped to (as I mentioned a few posts up). After it's picked up, I received a post asking for an update. I informed him I checked the dc. At this point, I knew the card was received. You have to show ID to pick up the package.

Quote:
That was the message I got from him on Monday. After FINALLY giving me the DC number, it stated how the package was "delivered" on September 24. I suppose when I sent him a message after then saying I never got it, I understand his frustration. The only problem is:

The package was "delivered" to a 98027 zip code...both my old and new address are at a 98029 zip code.

Obviously, this is very strange, and I'm not sure whether he accidentally sent it to the wrong zip code, the PO screwed it up, or anything else — all I know is that I still haven't gotten my card.
YOU WERE ALREADY GIVEN THE DC# NO LESS THAN 3 TIMES! Not to mention told even more times it was available in your paypal account. You always had the dc. If you're not allowed to use the account by yourself, all you had to do was ask the adult figure who owns it to log in and check for you. Or here's a novel idea - look in your past PMs and write it down or copy/paste.

I was told the local post office has a different zip code than the THREE possible addresses that have been thrown around, though only one was ever given to me for the original mailing (the old house was the original, then there was supposedly a father's business and the new house).

With the package sitting at the post office, it makes sense for the delivered to be in the wrong zip code, because that's where the post office is.

Just to make sure people understand what I mean :

The house is in zip code 12345. Their local post office is in the zip code 12349. The package was picked up from the post office, so the dc# shows it was delivered in the 12349 zip code.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
The Card Album's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,558
Default

Now to add a few things on.

Some red flags throughout this transaction :
  • At one point, I was asked to refund money to a second paypal account, not the one used to pay.
  • There was NEVER any mention of another address until late in the deal when the package was already shipped out. Then there magically became a "father's business" that maybe it was delivered to, then a "new house" they moved to. This made three addresses that might have been used.
  • He couldn't remember what address he said to ship to, and asked me to give it to him. I told him to check his paypal account and see what address was on file there, because that's what I used.
  • He could not maintain a dc#. It was give to him 3 (or more) times, plus he was informed that it was attached to his payment in paypal since i used pp shipping.
  • He claimed the dc# was not working and that it didn't show any updates. I then PMed him a screenshot. He claimed he still didn't see it, and he sent me a screenshot, with an incomplete number. I called him on this, then he said "Oh yeah, they told me it was incomplete", yet this excuse never presented itself until I called it to attention.
  • I have shot down multiple reasons/excuses to give a refund, and there is always a different one waiting. The last one was an attempt to bully me into doing it because I have no feedback here. When I called him on that and welcomed him to bring it to public light so I could lay the full story out, he apologized and backed off.
  • I immediately contacted an admin when the issue arose so everything was known before he might start to cause trouble. I've also been in contact with a mod he brought in on the issue, and have provided everything from counters to his claims to a screenshot of paypal shipping with the correct address in black and white.

I think I've covered everything, but there's so many things throughout this ordeal that it may have slipped my mind or I thought I mentioned it and didn't.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
Now to add a few things on.

Some red flags throughout this transaction :
  • At one point, I was asked to refund money to a second paypal account, not the one used to pay.
  • There was NEVER any mention of another address until late in the deal when the package was already shipped out. Then there magically became a "father's business" that maybe it was delivered to, then a "new house" they moved to. This made three addresses that might have been used.
  • He couldn't remember what address he said to ship to, and asked me to give it to him. I told him to check his paypal account and see what address was on file there, because that's what I used.
  • He could not maintain a dc#. It was give to him 3 (or more) times, plus he was informed that it was attached to his payment in paypal since i used pp shipping.
  • He claimed the dc# was not working and that it didn't show any updates. I then PMed him a screenshot. He claimed he still didn't see it, and he sent me a screenshot, with an incomplete number. I called him on this, then he said "Oh yeah, they told me it was incomplete", yet this excuse never presented itself until I called it to attention.
  • I have shot down multiple reasons/excuses to give a refund, and there is always a different one waiting. The last one was an attempt to bully me into doing it because I have no feedback here. When I called him on that and welcomed him to bring it to public light so I could lay the full story out, he apologized and backed off.
  • I immediately contacted an admin when the issue arose so everything was known before he might start to cause trouble. I've also been in contact with a mod he brought in on the issue, and have provided everything from counters to his claims to a screenshot of paypal shipping with the correct address in black and white.

I think I've covered everything, but there's so many things throughout this ordeal that it may have slipped my mind or I thought I mentioned it and didn't.
I would LOVE you to PM me all these "screenshots", however you still have yet to respond to my PM from a day ago, even though you have obviously been online.

To respond to a couple of your points:

- I felt no need to inform you about my move into my new home, since I expected that one week would be more than enough time for you to get it shipped out...obviously I was wrong, and you brought yourself into this conflict by doing that
- You mentioned how I asked you to refund my money to another email address which is true because the account I payed you on (my mother's account) is now being used by her, and I made my own student account.
- You earlier mentioned how:

You never went, you never called. In fact, you flat out said you "might" stop by at some point. I can't fly across the country and pick you up from school and take you to the post office. That's on the buyer.

I wasn't able to make it to the post office because by the time you FINALLY told me that my package had been waiting at the post office with a receipt that I NEVER got, it was a day before it should have gotten shipped back to you. Also, my post office is horrible and their phone line doesn't really work (feel free to give it a call if you don't believe me) (also, please note that I did indeed go to the PO one day after two weeks of it sitting at my PO, and they told me they didn't have it)

- I already PMed you stating how I don't think you are a scammer, and neither am I. I think USPS messed this one up, but I think we should come to a COMPROMISE because you have the money, and I'm left with nothing

- You stated something about how you have to show "ID" to pick up a package. Completely false. You can simply take the notice left to the PO and they will hand it right over to you. I'm a teenager, and I've done this numerous times without an ID, so whoever got the notice could have easily picked it up him/herself

- You said how it "definitely got delivered to me". In the DC NUMBER, it says "Notice Left" at a 98027 address...THAT MEANS THAT THE NOTICE TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT AT A 98027 ADDRESS...not mine. It also says DELIVERED to a 98027 address...not mine either.

- You never responded to me as to whether you received the package back or not...you just told me that now in this post...this post by you is the most information you've ever told me about my card, and I think its abhorrent that it had to come and be this way.

- Want to know why I asked for the DC number so many times? Because:

1. The first time you gave it to me, you typed it with a missing digit, so thats why I took the screenshot of what my screen said and you said "sorry"
2. I had to ask so often because you would never respond to me! Perhaps I pestered you, but its difficult not to when you have no idea where the card you rightfully paid for is come several weeks

- You "claimed" that you shipped it to my PayPal address every time (even though I had asked you to send it to my new address since you took over a week to ship, but thats besides the point). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go into your PayPal, look at my address, and tell me that its a 98029 address. When you come back to me and tell me it is, why was it delivered in 98027? I don't know...but I guarantee I have never received it or even looked the notice left.
- As FreeMan said up there, the bottom line is: I don't have my card. You have my money. SINCE I think this is a USPS error, I'm willing to come to some kind of compromise here since I don't believe either of us are out to get each other, but it requires your participation, too. I sent you a PM.

If you're willing to tell the entire world about your conflict with a particular member, you should at least have the decency to contact that particular member about the problem, too.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Out of the sellers control? The card wound up at a zip code that isn't either address. Not the buyers fault. Seller didn't ship when he agreed to. Sellers fault. Seller didn't purchase insurance on a $150 card. Sellers fault.

Seller needs to pay up.
I agree 100%. The only reason I'm not asking him to give me a full refund is because I firmly believe that this was a USPS error, so I'm willing to come to a compromise with him (very generous in my opinion). Not sure exactly if he is willing to do that, since he rarely responds.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
I can also vouch for the seller as he has been in contact with me throughout the deal. In my opinion, the buyer is at fault. Had he not given the wrong address in the first place, this ordeal would have never happened.
On the contrary, had he shipped within the generously granted time of one week, this would have never happened as well. I made sure to set a "cut off" date for when I should stop receiving packages to ensure things went correctly during my move, and it didn't occur to me that a deal made about two weeks form my move would be an issue.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom9th View Post
Yes I've dealt with him on another site.
Which site exactly? He keeps claiming that he has "great" feedback on numerous other sites, but I only see 0 feedback on Blowout.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 361
Default

when u are one week from moving to a new house,,, doesnt it make more sense to give the new address?
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
So, after another week passes and I still havent gotten the card, I send him a message asking him about the status of the card. After another week, he finally gives me the DC number and I discover that he sent it to my old address, where a notice had been left, so it was being held at my local PO...only one problem: the PO sends packages back to sender after two weeks of waiting, and because of his slow response time, by the time I got ahold of the DC number, it was already two days past the day it should have been returned back to him.
Quote:
I wasn't able to make it to the post office because by the time you FINALLY told me that my package had been waiting at the post office with a receipt that I NEVER got, it was a day before it should have gotten shipped back to you
Slight flaw in the story there...
hxcdavidjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 268
Default

I'm Prettty sure he explained why the zip codes are different already...
bosoxgeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
What an odd situation, I've never seen so many people with no feedback defending a seller.
LOL yeah I thought that was a bit strange.

TO EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO INVESTIGATE AND QUESTION MY LEGITIMACY, HERE ARE THE LINKS TO EVERYWHERE I AM ACTIVE...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=26755

Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

lagalaxyfan23 - YouTube

Do I see any negatives or anything suspicious-looking there? Not at all in my opinion. I'm more than happy for you to send a PM to any one of the 100+ people I've dealt with and ask how I did.

I'm sorry I moved, but things happen. Not everything in life is shady...I moved from one house to another and thats all...I also gave the seller a large window of opportunity to send out the package on-time.

Many people I've dealt with are also well respected members on here and SCF, and I find it a bit odd that there are such a large number of people with zero feedback on here "vouching" for the seller.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
when u are one week from moving to a new house,,, doesnt it make more sense to give the new address?
I don't remember the EXACT amount of days correctly, however it was something like this:

At the time of the deal, I believe I was to move in 11 days from then.

Therefore, it gives him one week to ship, and four days for the shipping to get to me.

Very generous. Most people ship within 5 days, so this is simply poor business.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I don't remember the EXACT amount of days correctly, however it was something like this:

At the time of the deal, I believe I was to move in 11 days from then.

Therefore, it gives him one week to ship, and four days for the shipping to get to me.

Very generous. Most people ship within 5 days, so this is simply poor business.
i dont know,,, last time i moved i had a new bank card sent to a new address 2 weeks ahead of time,,, just seems like a better idea imo,,, i have no animal in this fight,,,just observations
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,745
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Jesus Christ if you are so sure why not just file a claim if it is a slam dunk case?
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
i dont know,,, last time i moved i had a new bank card sent to a new address 2 weeks ahead of time,,, just seems like a better idea imo,,, i have no animal in this fight,,,just observations
For any trader, if it takes them two weeks to ship, then they would state that beforehand, and nobody would deal with them because that is an outrageous amount of time.

On eBay, you usually get your package within five days of you paying...so I think two weeks is far too generous.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
The Card Album's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,558
Default

I am about three seconds from blowing my top. I am at the point where I just want to bash my head into the wall until the pain goes away.

I'm going to put this as plain and clean as possible - if you're going to lie to my face and to all of these people, at least keep your story straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Which site exactly? He keeps claiming that he has "great" feedback on numerous other sites, but I only see 0 feedback on Blowout.
You already said here you saw my feedback on other sites.

Now I'm not going to respond for a bit because I'm going to go through EVERYTHING and lay out every falsehood and contradiction you've stated, along with screenshots. Please do not edit any of your posts and try to clean it up. If you need to change something for any reason, quote it and make an additional comment like that.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/386195-any-thoughts-regarding-deal-thank-you.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-26-2012 11:32 PM
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-26-2012 09:10 AM
TCS Daily, Thursday, 10/25/2012 This thread Refback 10-26-2012 02:07 AM
TCS Daily Tuesday 10/23/12 This thread Refback 10-23-2012 10:08 AM
TCS Daily Tuesday 10/23/12 This thread Refback 10-23-2012 10:03 AM
TCS Weekend Daily Sat/Sun 10/20 & 10/21 This thread Refback 10-20-2012 09:49 PM
TCS Weekend Daily Sat/Sun 10/20 & 10/21 This thread Refback 10-20-2012 09:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright İ 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.