Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
For any trader, if it takes them two weeks to ship, then they would state that beforehand, and nobody would deal with them because that is an outrageous amount of time.

On eBay, you usually get your package within five days of you paying...so I think two weeks is far too generous.
im not saying 2 weeks is acceptable,,,it was just part of my bank card example,,, sometimes mail goes slow,,, so why not just use the new address to be 100% certain your mail comes rather than take a chance it doesnt get to your old one???? just seems dumb
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
im not saying 2 weeks is acceptable,,,it was just part of my bank card example,,, sometimes mail goes slow,,, so why not just use the new address to be 100% certain your mail comes rather than take a chance it doesnt get to your old one???? just seems dumb
Apparently its not allowed, from what my parents have told me. Since it was a new house and there was nobody living it in the time, it apparently wasn't a "registered" address...trust me I wish I could have
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Apparently its not allowed, from what my parents have told me. Since it was a new house and there was nobody living it in the time, it apparently wasn't a "registered" address...trust me I wish I could have
that sounds really incorrect if you ask me,,, a mailbox is a mailbox whether someone is in the dwelling or not
Old 10-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
that sounds really incorrect if you ask me,,, a mailbox is a mailbox whether someone is in the dwelling or not
Thats what I was told. And besides, even if I could, I wouldn't. Everyone (including me) want their card ASAP, so if I know that I'm giving the seller well over a week to have it shipped, then I want it to my doorstep ASAP
Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

i dunno ,, i wouldnt have done it the way you did,,just me,,sometimes even if an item is mailed the second its paid things happen and they can take a long time,,why risk it?

peace out ive said my point,,, good luck resolving
Old 10-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
i dunno ,, i wouldnt have done it the way you did,,just me,,sometimes even if an item is mailed the second its paid things happen and they can take a long time,,why risk it?

peace out ive said my point,,, good luck resolving
Then you must have very low standards when it comes to traders. Any trader I know who is willing to give someone two weeks to ship is enormously generous in my mind.

Props to you for allotting two weeks, but in this situation, it shouldn't be an issue if he tells me he will ship within a week! Never make a promise you can't keep!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

i am being misunderstood,,,, i no where said 2 weeks was ok,,, please read
Old 10-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
i am being misunderstood,,,, i no where said 2 weeks was ok,,, please read
No I definitely understand what you mean. The bottom line is that he told me he'd ship to my OLD address within a week. Fine! Did he? NOPE!

How is it my fault?

Unfortunately, I can't hold back our move since he can't ship a card out when he says he will.

If he told me, "I can ship it in over a week," I would respond, "Thank you for your honesty, but unfortunately because of my soon-to-come move I can't wait that long. Thanks though!"

Did he state that? Nope...not at all
Old 10-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #59 (permalink)

I'm getting another bully pm to try and get me to bend. It's all "poor me" here in the forums, and all threats and aggression via pm.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
I got home very late into the morning and fell straight asleep, but I'm up and about to type out my side of this. It may take a bit to get everything into words and in the correct order.

I'll respond to this before I get the whole thing laid out. I did ship to where was agreed. There was a notice left, and the package was brought back to the post office to be claimed. The post office has a different zip code (the buyer told me this). If the package was claimed from the post office, it will show up as being the different zip code.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You leave a negative feedback while I'm trying to work out a deal with you! Its hilarious how that one-lined feedback is the most contact you've had with me this week!

Its absurd that I'm trying to work something out with you, and you continue to ignore it.

TO EVERYONE: PLEASE READ THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HE RUDELY LEFT ME, SHATTERING MY PERFECT FEEDBACK.

He states:

CON ARTIST. Constant lies, cannot keep story straight, tries to bully you.

CON ARTIST?!?!?!?! Did I pay you in full? Yes. Did I ever file a PayPal claim and try to steal money from you? No. CAN'T KEEP STORY STRAIGHT? Where's the proof? TRIES TO BULLY YOU? Numerous PMs aren't bullying when you're not responding.

You ought to be banned ASAP, and even your feedback left isn't even valid.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #61 (permalink)

No, I leave you negative feedback after you try yet again to bully and threaten me. I'm gathering all the proof. I'll have a plethora of screenshots momentarily.

For now, here's my receipt. I redacted most of the personal info but it should still show enough.

Quote:
If you're not willing to work something out, how is it going to look when I leave my negative and you have 50% feedback? I'm sure many members will want to deal with you then.
Seems like bullying to me.

Last edited by The Card Album; 10-22-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I leave you negative feedback after you try yet again to bully and threaten me. I'm gathering all the proof. I'll have a plethora of screenshots momentarily.

For now, here's my receipt. I redacted most of the personal info but it should still show enough.

BULLY AND THREATEN? LOL I will ask you for the 58678th time! I am willing to receive $80 back and you keep the other $80 to split the problem. How is that bullying?

Also, this screenshot proves NOTHING! It simply stregthens my argument! What exactly are you trying to prove here? It CLEARLY shows that my PayPal shipping address is a 98029 address, which you claimed you shipped it to, while it arrived in a 98027 address! Here's my screenshot!

It clearly shows how it was delivered to a 98027 address, even though I have a 98029 address...

How can I get you to believe that I never got it?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:

Seems like bullying to me.
How in the world is that bullying?

I said IF you are not willing to work something out, it will result in bad consequences. Obviously you are unwilling to, so you're asking for everything that comes at you now. Here's the message you sent to me:

I'm going to rip apart every lie and falsehood you have, pair up every contradiction, and bring your house of cards on you so hard you'll be seeing spades and hearts in your sleep.

That sounds way more threatening than what I told you.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #64 (permalink)

"If you don't give me your lunch money, I'm going to pants you in front of the cafeteria. Let's see how the other kids act towards you then." I think that's bullying.

I am in the progress of bringing down that house of cards. I warned you I am going to rip you apart, and I have no problem saying that here. I guess when you're getting picked on and you stand up to the bully, it is a form of bullying itself. Call it that if you want.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #65 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

the zip codes cover the same city of Issaquah. However only one Montery Ln. I have a couple zips that cover my area too however the sorters know based on st address.

Quote:
How in the world is that bullying?

I said IF you are not willing to work something out, it will result in bad consequences..
LOL just file a claim if it is that cut and dry bad consequences guy. Enough with the everything that comes at you now. A regular ole Steven Segal with a huge set of

Last edited by wheeler281; 10-22-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added gorgeous pic
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
"If you don't give me your lunch money, I'm going to pants you in front of the cafeteria. Let's see how the other kids act towards you then." I think that's bullying.

I am in the progress of bringing down that house of cards. I warned you I am going to rip you apart, and I have no problem saying that here. I guess when you're getting picked on and you stand up to the bully, it is a form of bullying itself. Call it that if you want.
Rip me apart? The sounds really scary...bullying, in fact!

I will ask once more, since you've avoided this question for the past hour:

I will take $80 back, and you keep the other half.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Rip me apart? The sounds really scary...bullying, in fact!

I will ask once more, since you've avoided this question for the past hour:

I will take $80 back, and you keep the other half.
Why would he take that? Just file a claim if you think you are in the right. He has a DC#, attached to your order. That DC shows it was delivered. The zip code is irrelevant, but you seem to be holding onto it like it's the end all be all.

File a claim, if you win, you get 100%. He thinks he's right. So why would he give away half the money when he believes he is right?
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #68 (permalink)

I am so sorry that this galaxy guy actually lives in Washington. Makes Washingtonians looks bad.

It is very common to have multiple ZIP codes in one city ESPECIALLY in Issaquah. He delivered the card to the address.

On and why in God's name would you offer an $80 split if you did not receive the card? You need to give this up kid. Everything about this looks wrong on your end.

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:34 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Why would he take that? Just file a claim if you think you are in the right. He has a DC#, attached to your order. That DC shows it was delivered. The zip code is irrelevant, but you seem to be holding onto it like it's the end all be all.

File a claim, if you win, you get 100%. He thinks he's right. So why would he give away half the money when he believes he is right?
You're right thanks!

Since he is unwilling to work something out, I suppose I will just show PayPal how my PayPal address is a 98029 address and how it got shipped to a 98027 address, and I'll get my money back!

Easily thanks man! I've had enough with this guy.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
You're right thanks!

Since he is unwilling to work something out, I suppose I will just show PayPal how my PayPal address is a 98029 address and how it got shipped to a 98027 address, and I'll get my money back!

Easily thanks man! I've had enough with this guy.

Why is there no facepalm smiley here?

Good luck on the case, you will need it.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
I am so sorry that this galaxy guy actually lives in Washington. Makes Washingtonians looks bad.

It is very common to have multiple ZIP codes in one city ESPECIALLY in Issaquah. He delivered the card to the address.

On and why in God's name would you offer an $80 split if you did not receive the card? You need to give this up kid. Everything about this looks wrong on your end.
For coming late to the party, you should honestly stay out of this. I offered him $80 since I think it was a USPS error too, but obviously he is not willing to accept.

Everything looks wrong on my end? We'll talk after I win the PayPal dispute. I don't understand why paying someone correctly within minutes of striking a deal makes "Washingtonians" look bad...with all due respect, your ignorance regarding this situation is making it look bad.

If you look at the proof I have provided, then perhaps you will reconsider!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #72 (permalink)

I've been losing my temper, but think I've done a good job of keeping it in check. I should allowed myself to be sidetracked, but I can only get pushed so much before I shove back.

Galaxy claims he didn't know if I used paypal shipping. He also claims he never knew the dc# until it was far too late. He also claims he didn't know the package was sitting at his post office.

I believe I've picked out all of the appropriate PMs to disprove these statements. I think I've got enough below to discredit the story originally laid out by galaxy.

This is the first I heard of the new address, after a notice was left at his doorstep (before his move), and while the package was already sitting at his post office. He also wasn't in much of a rush to fix his address to save trouble in the future.

Now this was in preparation of when it came back to me. It never did. It was picked up from the post office. Therefore, it was not shipped to this new address.

Here is the dc# tracking so you can match everything up to the timeline.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
For coming late to the party, you should honestly stay out of this. I offered him $80 since I think it was a USPS error too, but obviously he is not willing to accept.

Everything looks wrong on my end? We'll talk after I win the PayPal dispute. I don't understand why paying someone correctly within minutes of striking a deal makes "Washingtonians" look bad...with all due respect, your ignorance regarding this situation is making it look bad.

If you look at the proof I have provided, then perhaps you will reconsider!
Just because I come in late to the party doesn't mean I can't see what's going on.

Paying within minutes isn't what makes you look bad...it's all the rest of the situation.I've dealt with plenty of this kind of stuff throughout my time in the football card world and have had to defend myself against buyers through paypal several times. Card was delivered to the address provided. It shows delivered. That is ALL that paypal will look at. Paypal will check to see if there is any possible other address in the 98027 area code and when they see there isn't, the case will close and the seller will win.

But by all means, give it a shot.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #74 (permalink)

If I do a zip code search of 98027 and 98029 they both come up as Issaquah, WA. It appears that the zip codes overlap.
RITM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
Just because I come in late to the party doesn't mean I can't see what's going on.

Paying within minutes isn't what makes you look bad...it's all the rest of the situation.I've dealt with plenty of this kind of stuff throughout my time in the football card world and have had to defend myself against buyers through paypal several times. Card was delivered to the address provided. It shows delivered. That is ALL that paypal will look at. Paypal will check to see if there is any possible other address in the 98027 area code and when they see there isn't, the case will close and the seller will win.

But by all means, give it a shot.
Wait what? No offense, as I'm not sure which one of us has more trading experience, but from my 100+ trades, I know for certain a couple things:

1) If you file a PayPal claim and the seller doesn't respond (which wouldn't surprise me in this case, as he rarely does), then you win.
2) The seller did not provide signature confirmation or insurance. Therefore, the DC number only proves that SOMEONE received A package...it does not prove the contents or who received the package. Heck, he could have shipped a peanut toa 98027 zip code, and it would look exactly the same!
3) My PayPal address is 98029. The address it was shipped to is 98027. PayPal will look at that and determine that since it did not go to my address, it did not arrive to me at all (which it didn't)

Case closed.