Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Well if that's true, at least I feel some comfort. I have no problem giving money to someone who needs it. Hopefully your friend enjoys the money.
Thank you for showing your true character so all of these people can see the type of person you are.

Does your mother know you talk like this to the internet? Aside from having my father knock my head off, my mother would take away my right to use her paypal and computer if I couldn't act like a civilized adult.

Perhaps I should have a chat with yours. After all, it is her paypal account, so any issues fall back on her since it's all in her name.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think so at all. I'm out a hard-earned $160, so I feel pretty bad right now. I like to know that the money I've been cheated out of is at least going to a decent cause, because now it makes my day a bit better.

Your a high schools kid with no ID.. So odds are by hard earned you mean mommy and daddy. You got called out, caught, and owned.. Just apologize and move in. Learn your lessons and smile it's only a hobby.
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #128 (permalink)

I could never find any satisfaction in human suffering.
RITM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #129 (permalink)

Sounds like a very unfortunate issue.

To the OP, with maturity you will find out that it is in very poor form to wish sickness on someone.
Especially on something as trivial as a football card.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
Thank you for showing your true character so all of these people can see the type of person you are.

Does your mother know you talk like this to the internet? Aside from having my father knock my head off, my mother would take away my right to use her paypal and computer if I couldn't act like a civilized adult.

Perhaps I should have a chat with yours. After all, it is her paypal account, so any issues fall back on her since it's all in her name.
You wouldn't chat with my mom, as you won't even talk with anybody with my last name. The second you see a PM from me you ignore it.

I WAS acting fairly, until you started to tell lies and have no remorse for the fact that you have my money and I don't have my card.

People found out about your true colors earlier on when you refused to make a compromise. Right now, you have 75% feedback. In other words, if someone makes a deal with you, they have a 1/4 change it goes bad! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Hoping the money helps you out somehow, and that you're telling the truth for once.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:25 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjomommasclin View Post
Your a high schools kid with no ID.. So odds are by hard earned you mean mommy and daddy. You got called out, caught, and owned.. Just apologize and move in. Learn your lessons and smile it's only a hobby.
Nope. My parents don't support this whatsoever. So, when I earn money I like to receive what I paid for. You're making generalizations, and I'm a generous guy, so I was just hoping it went somewhere good, since I never got to know the seller.

You're right. Its a hobby. But if everyone started taking peoples' money and ripping people off, it wouldn't be for long. Everything comes with a price, and I didn't get my end of the deal.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RITM View Post
I could never find any satisfaction in human suffering.
Neither do I. I'm a nice guy, and I was simply hoping that The Card Album needed the money for something important because my previous misconception of him was a greedy, 40-year old man, who is in this hobby for the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JzWand View Post

To the OP, with maturity you will find out that it is in very poor form to wish sickness on someone.
I never would. As said above, I'm just hoping my hard-earned money goes to someone who needs it more than me. If so, I'm completely fine with it.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JzWand View Post

Yup someday you'll grow up and get out in the real world and hopefully mature.
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom9th View Post
Yup someday you'll grow up and get out in the real world and hopefully mature.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #135 (permalink)

Make sure your Mommy knows that her son is a Douchebag.

This is one of the most dispicable things that I have seen in recent memory at Blowout and that is tough to do with our collections of Jackalopes.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Quote:
LOL that post made zero sense whatsoever.

AHHHH I see what you meant. Yes I'm feeling bad about it now, and he doesn't respond to PMs, so I really want to know what he did with my money, since it would really provide me with some relief given he had a disability or something. Because at least I know it went to someone who needs it.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:

I couldn't care less about what a bunch of Internet trolls think about me. LOL if everybody on Blowout met, we'd all put on our faces and sing "Koombayah", but on the Internet, we can act like jerks as much as we want.
I'm not that far away from you and believe me, if we met, there would be no smile on my face.

You brought up medical issues? There is a special place in hades for any person that brings physical aliments up when dealing with football cards.

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Make sure your Mommy knows that her son is a Douchebag.

This is one of the most dispicable things that I have seen in recent memory at Blowout and that is tough to do with our collections of Jackalopes.

You should be ashamed of yourself!
LOL. I was simply hoping my money went to a good cause. Do you suggest I hope it went to a bad cause?

I'm not ashamed at all...I'm just considering it a $160 donation to help him medically. That made my day feel a lot better.

Previously, I thought it was going to a greedy guy who didn't need it.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
I'm not that far away from you and believe me, if we met, there would be no smile on my face.

You brought up medical issues? There is a special place in hades for any person that brings physical aliments up when dealing with football cards.
Read above. Thanks!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #139 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Because right now I feel like you're the cruelest guy on the world, so at least let me know where my money went!
"cruelest guy in the world" really? sheltered or selfish much? Apparently you have no idea how cruel people can really be. Then again based on your zip guess the silver spoon has given you no perspective on the real world.

Sure your reply will be lovely, sadly I won't see it. Another on ignore list.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
You wouldn't chat with my mom, as you won't even talk with anybody with my last name. The second you see a PM from me you ignore it.

I WAS acting fairly, until you started to tell lies and have no remorse for the fact that you have my money and I don't have my card.

People found out about your true colors earlier on when you refused to make a compromise. Right now, you have 75% feedback. In other words, if someone makes a deal with you, they have a 1/4 change it goes bad! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Hoping the money helps you out somehow, and that you're telling the truth for once.
See, I never refused to make a compromise yet. I've been wading through it getting some input from others in the hobby (here and elsewhere), suck help from the admin here, and have also been in constant communication with the mod you brought in.

You don't get to decide who I talk to, chief. It's Stacie's account, so Stacie will be getting a call. If not from me, from paypal when it comes time to sort through your claim when you file it. They will not deal with only you.

Again, I didn't get a penny of it. So no, your money did not go to a good cause. I get all of this added on to my blood pressure and migraines and probably went to buy my buddy beer and women.
The Card Album is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
See, I never refused to make a compromise yet. I've been wading through it getting some input from others in the hobby (here and elsewhere), suck help from the admin here, and have also been in constant communication with the mod you brought in.

You don't get to decide who I talk to, chief. It's Stacie's account, so Stacie will be getting a call. If not from me, from paypal when it comes time to sort through your claim when you file it. They will not deal with only you.

Again, I didn't get a penny of it. So no, your money did not go to a good cause. I get all of this added on to my blood pressure and migraines and probably went to buy my buddy beer and women.
Well it would have been nice if you could have saved us both all this earlier and let me know that you're working on the compromise, as I am still open to it. I honestly don't know how what more I can do to get you to believe that I didn't receive the package, but I honestly didn't. You gave me a great deal on it, even when it sells about $100 above what you gave me it for, so I certainly wouldn't try to pull your string here. From what several other members have stated, you seem like a decent guy, and I'm regretful that we had to come on these terms. I am 99.9999% sure it was a USPS error (the mod told me that supposedly several of his incoming packages say delivered to a completely different zip code, although it arrived perfectly to his home...perhaps our situation is the other way around), which is precisely where the conflict arises. Since you didn't put insurance on it, and USPS won't give either of us the light of day, I (unfortunately) have to start playing the blame game. If USPS doesn't give me the money back, I resort to you. If you don't, then I don't know how it ends up for me.

I've done many deals on my SCF account primarily giving members their first feedback. Also, I never meant (perhaps it came off this way) to "hope" that you had a problem...I've just had an extremely long day and haven't been thinking too clearly before I typed, and I was simply hoping that my money at least went to a good cause so I could feel in my mind that I made a donation...thats how I think of it.

Please keep me updated, and although my mom doesn't know much about the conflict (or even sports cards for that matter), you may certainly speak to any one of my parents. Hopefully we can get this all resolved ASAP, because I am TIRED of hearing this.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #142 (permalink)

i like how you say he never responds to pm's yet he posted many screenshots of replies. and who cares how big your internet d!ck is. ive done probably close to 500+ deals/sales/trades etc online on many boards and never used feedback. some people build reputations that dont require feedback to prove they are trustworthy
Old 10-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #143 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

I only have one thing to add to this discussion. The city I live in (Gadsden) has about 4 zip codes. I have received mail from the USPS from 35905, 35903, and 35901.
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm just applying limited knowledge and filling the gaps with deductive reasoning.

A physical notice is left at your doorstep, but the step of that notice being left is done at the post office, not at your porch. Carriers don't carry scanners, right? They update it back at the post office when they return from their route, which means 98027. The update reads as being done by your post office.
my mailman carries a scanner.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #145 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
LOL that post made zero sense whatsoever.

AHHHH I see what you meant. Yes I'm feeling bad about it now, and he doesn't respond to PMs, so I really want to know what he did with my money, since it would really provide me with some relief given he had a disability or something. Because at least I know it went to someone who needs it.
So sad when guys turn full blown puke
Old 10-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #146 (permalink)

This thread makes me disgusted. Both the OP and the seller seem like guys I do not want to deal with. Anger gets you nowhere in my book. Then other guys just railing on this. Just piling on and piling on. I guess we are back to the old BO. No idea why I check this part when the thread is 6 pages long. It is just a bloodbath again and again. Moral of the story, don't deal with either of these guys.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #147 (permalink)

So which one of you studs left retaliatory feedback?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So which one of you studs left retaliatory feedback?
That would be the OP......
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #149 (permalink)
Banned

bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
That would be the OP......
So why did he get negative feedback? He sent his end.

This crap is just ridiculous.
Kendrick Lamar