Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
my mailman carries a scanner.
as does mine.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #152 (permalink)

Sweet call out thread OP, you should try peeling off that diaper before you start buying big boy cards and no surprise your spoiled #@#@#@ is from Issiquah . Any person that would bring up the health of another member on a sports card forum is a douche. I know the seller and have worked with him in the past on other sites, good guy!

The OP however..................
Old 10-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
my mailman carries a scanner.
Mine carries a flask.. But he is a she..
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #154 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

ahhh nm

Last edited by wheeler281; 10-23-2012 at 01:17 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #155 (permalink)

Are people really putting cards before physical health?? If I had the problems stated in this thread I wouldn't be on a forum, talking bout cards. Not at all trying to be mean. Example...I workout...alot. If im sick..I take time off. 100% before i go back to the gym. Also galaxy, your story has holes in it. Many. Good luck and best wishes to both parties.
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #156 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
ahhh nm
There is nothing wrong with doing that. It tenderizes the meat!!!!

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Well it's clear to me who I would and would not deal with i the future.
Well it's clear to me that I won't be reading this massive clusterfuk of a thread. No thank you, taser man.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #158 (permalink)

Okay.

So, yes LaGalaxyFan23 should have had the seller send to his future house rather than his old, but did he know it would take this long for him to ship? Most sellers ship the next day, not the next week. He sent the money, the seller took forever to ship his end and when he finally did he never gave notice about it, therefore receiving the card back. Now I know there are some holes in the story as there is in any story someone is trying to explain on a computer rather than in person. But after the seller received the card back, why not just ship it again? Maybe make LaGalaxyFan23 send you an extra $3 for the second shipment but let that be it. Maybe you felt like $150 for a Rodgers rookie auto was too low after thinking about it and you wanted to keep it. Fine refund his money and be done with it!

After all this here is what I got out of it.
LaGalaxyFan23: Made a mistake in his shipping address
The Card Album: Never made a notice until too late about shipping the card and never sent the card nor the money back to the buyer.

So you guys who are on the sellers side which seems like almost all of you. Do you really think a small mistake where the seller eventually got the card back deserves to keep the card and the money? Not right
LaGalaxyFan23 was robbed of $150. And health problems or no health problems, all he was saying was he hopes it goes to a good cause to help someone in need rather than a selfish scam healthy man who doesn't deserve it. LaGalaxyFan23 has no faults here since in the end The Card Album received the Rodgers back therefore making the address mistake non existent. The Card Album has the mistake of keeping the Rodgers and the money which whether or not this was a nightmare to deal with, you can't take someone's money. It's basically like saying to a shopper at your store. "Oh you are so annoying with all of your problems and you are confusing me, you don't get your new baseball bat or your money you just gave me for it. Thanks anyways!" And all the other shoppers around agree with the business man rather than the shopper who just got screwed.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #159 (permalink)

WOW....I'm sure glad you got the facts straight before posting!
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom9th View Post
Please enlighten me why he doesn't deserve his $150 back?
Old 10-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
LMAO agreed!!! So glad he did not leave out the screen shots of the paypal shipping label by the seller and it showing delivered. As well as all the inconsistent statements(by the op) of he somehow does not have to sign for packages and only wants half the money back on top of all the other bullshat and threats of this thread that clearly worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBradyCamNewt View Post
Welcome to yesterday
Old 10-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not rocket surgery....read the entire thread. Then you might have an idea of what's really going on.
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not rocket surgery....read the entire thread. Then you might have an idea of what's really going on.
yeah rocket surgery
Old 10-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:
Believe me I read it and I am not trying to argue here whatsoever but in the end Galaxy came away with -$150 and Album came away with $300 (saying the Rodgers is $150 in value).
Old 10-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay.

So, yes LaGalaxyFan23 should have had the seller send to his future house rather than his old, but did he know it would take this long for him to ship? Most sellers ship the next day, not the next week. He sent the money, the seller took forever to ship his end and when he finally did he never gave notice about it, therefore receiving the card back. Now I know there are some holes in the story as there is in any story someone is trying to explain on a computer rather than in person. But after the seller received the card back, why not just ship it again? Maybe make LaGalaxyFan23 send you an extra $3 for the second shipment but let that be it. Maybe you felt like $150 for a Rodgers rookie auto was too low after thinking about it and you wanted to keep it. Fine refund his money and be done with it!

After all this here is what I got out of it.
LaGalaxyFan23: Made a mistake in his shipping address
The Card Album: Never made a notice until too late about shipping the card and never sent the card nor the money back to the buyer.

So you guys who are on the sellers side which seems like almost all of you. Do you really think a small mistake where the seller eventually got the card back deserves to keep the card and the money? Not right
LaGalaxyFan23 was robbed of $150. And health problems or no health problems, all he was saying was he hopes it goes to a good cause to help someone in need rather than a selfish scam healthy man who doesn't deserve it. LaGalaxyFan23 has no faults here since in the end The Card Album received the Rodgers back therefore making the address mistake non existent. The Card Album has the mistake of keeping the Rodgers and the money which whether or not this was a nightmare to deal with, you can't take someone's money. It's basically like saying to a shopper at your store. "Oh you are so annoying with all of your problems and you are confusing me, you don't get your new baseball bat or your money you just gave me for it. Thanks anyways!" And all the other shoppers around agree with the business man rather than the shopper who just got screwed.
Pretty much this entire post is either incorrect or opinions drawn from that incorrectness.

I did not receive the card back - it was delivered by his local post office. This is indisputable. The "new address" thing was just one in a long list of things he's tried to use to bone me out of the money after the package hit his local post office. The notice was actually left before his move even occurred.

If what you laid out were the case, I would have either refunded on the spot or re-mailed it. I can see how easy it is to arrive to your conclusion - there is a lot to sift through and piece together.
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
Pretty much this entire post is either incorrect or opinions drawn from that incorrectness.

I did not receive the card back - it was delivered by his local post office. This is indisputable. The "new address" thing was just one in a long list of things he's tried to use to bone me out of the money after the package hit his local post office. The notice was actually left before his move even occurred.

If what you laid out were the case, I would have either refunded on the spot or re-mailed it. I can see how easy it is to arrive to your conclusion - there is a lot to sift through and piece together.
No I understand your thinking but my thinking is he wasn't trying to bone you at all as all of this comes back to him being a scammer and I know he is not as I have made deals with him before and know his reputation (before this thread) was outstanding. Now I see what your thinking is here and I know you don't think you are in the wrong but either way you got your card back and there is no evidence (and there will never be since he wasn't scamming you) that he was scamming you and he really deserves one or the other back. So both of you have your stories but right now only one of you are on top and it really should be a wash, you get one or the other. He gets one or the other
Old 10-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #167 (permalink)

2 PayPal (1 for payment, 1 for refund), 2 addresses, delivery confirmation.. Plus all the contradicting statements..

I'm no brain scientist but that's fishy.. Actually it's beyond fishy.. I would venture to say that it's whaley!

I like that Julio jones avatar! Would you care to sell it to me? I'm moving in a week or so and have had some problems with my Paypal account.. But my wife has one so if we have any issues you can refund there.
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
No I understand your thinking but my thinking is he wasn't trying to bone you at all as all of this comes back to him being a scammer and I know he is not as I have made deals with him before and know his reputation (before this thread) was outstanding. Now I see what your thinking is here and I know you don't think you are in the wrong but either way you got your card back and there is no evidence (and there will never be since he wasn't scamming you) that he was scamming you and he really deserves one or the other back. So both of you have your stories but right now only one of you are on top and it really should be a wash, you get one or the other. He gets one or the other
No, see I never got the card back. It's indisputable that it was delivered in Issaquah, Washington. Though we both have our separate sides of many things in this ordeal, it being delivered in WA is one of the few things that are a solid fact that a spin can't be put on.
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #169 (permalink)

Bradycamguy-

The card was received in issaquah. Seller did his part. Buyer is saying it wasn't delivered when it says delivered.

If you really want to figure out who won or lost here is a summary:

Buyer got the card OR the post office released it to the wrong person (NOT the sellers fault)
Sellers friend got the money.
Seller got several headaches and increased blood pressure having to deal with all this poop.

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #170 (permalink)

Just one question to everyone:

Which one of my characteristics proves that I'm trying to pull a fast one here? I've already given you all the sites to which I'm active to, and you won't find a single bad remark (except his). So, what makes you think I'm trying to pull a fast one now?

With all due respect, The Card Album, the only feedback you have displayed is your four feedback on this site. I have willingly given all my links to other sites (100+ deals), as I have nothing to hide.

The original purpose of this thread was for advice, and not who is at fault here. I shared the situation so others could get an understanding of the situation before they typed, not to cause chaos.

The Card Album, PLEASE feel free to call my local PO (but they are horrible, so I doubt their phone will be responsive) or anyone you feel might know the whereabouts of where the package is. LOL I will sign a document stating that I haven't received or ever seen the card, and the punishment for falsehood is prison! Hahaha what do I have to do to get you to believe me?

The reason I offered to get back only half is because I believe we both made errors in this case. You did not ship when you claimed you would, and thereafter I had issues with addresses. Quite frankly, as I've said before, I'm certain its a USPS error, but since you didn't put insurance on it, they won't care whatsoever.

For those of you who don't believe that I walk into the PO without ID and claim my packages, its true. To be honest, the people there are not helpful at all and rarely know what they're doing, so its not a surprise to me. They have a one-star rating on Google (if that makes a difference), so they are very vulnerable to issues.

The Card Album, please let me know when you plan on contacting one of my parents, and just to clarify once more: I was having a very long day yesterday (three tests...one of which being an AP one), and I wasn't thinking before I typed. I never "hoped" you had a disability or issue, rather I was simply hoping that if you were to come out with all the money in this conflict, that it would go to a good cause at least.

Thanks!
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #171 (permalink)

Awww Lil guy went out and got his play pal to defend him, how special.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
agreed!!!! I didn't get any of that from what I just read!!! Card was never sent back????

I just read every post here out of curiosity and usually avoid these threads like the plague..but since it took me so long to read, I am going to post my long ars opinion!!!

- There is a button listed in a Paypal transaction where you can simply click and it will show you the tracking info and progress for a transaction you make through Paypal..I don't know why you depended on the seller to send you the info when you can simply click the link and it comes up???

- It is the Op's responsibility to make sure HIS address is correct through Paypal not the sellers, whatever address they have on file is where the card would be sent

- I have moved many time over my life and every time I completed a forwarding address form and got my mail that went to the old address after I moved. Once again that is the OP's responsibility

- If someone started telling me multiple addresses and paypal accounts during a transaction I would immediately cancel that transaction, and or stop responding because I felt something shady was going on. I would have done exactly what the seller did and start my communication with a MOD not the OP..

- Op claims he doesn't care what internet "trolls" think or want their opinions are, nor does he want to be a salesman and make anyone belive him, then why even start this thread to begin with??

- I have three daughters and the oldest two have I'Ds one drives and the other doesn't, Because she is only 13 so it is possible to get an ID as a teenager.

- I am a grown man and am very comfortable with my finances, I make about 100k a year. But i spent $150 for a card and I was told that it was at the post Office I would have been there in a minute, If I couldn't drive i would have found away. maybe like others have said you come from money?? I don't know about where you live or your upbringing but $150 bucks is good money, If you worked as hard as you say you did to earn it. I would have worked even harder to make sure I got the card??

- Zip codes overlap plain and simple. Confirmation of one zip code doesn't mean it was actually delivered to the wrong zip. The address is what matters in these cases not the actual zip. The zipcode really only gets it to the PO not the house.

- and BTW I also know the seller and would deal with him anytime, I have been doing the online card buying/selling/trading probably since you were still in diapers. My reputation is far superior to what you have shown. What I am saying is feedback doesn't always tell the entire story, so please stop referring to yours like it gives you a higher standing in the hobby. I would in fact deal with the seller anytime, you on the other hand i would not. we never completed a deal before to my knowledge however the times we have tried were always abruptly cut off by you being for lack of better terms a douche!

- Like Wheeler stated if you were that certain about it you should have filed a Paypal claim and been done with it. You were so intent on pointing out that there is no "proof" YOU received the card instead of simply saying I didn't receive the card end of story. Why state "proof" if your word was enough???

- Is there a picture of the card that was alleged you didn't receive in your photobucket???
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #173 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Just one question to everyone:

Which one of my characteristics proves that I'm trying to pull a fast one here? I've already given you all the sites to which I'm active to, and you won't find a single bad remark (except his). So, what makes you think I'm trying to pull a fast one now?

With all due respect, The Card Album, the only feedback you have displayed is your four feedback on this site. I have willingly given all my links to other sites (100+ deals), as I have nothing to hide.

The original purpose of this thread was for advice, and not who is at fault here. I shared the situation so others could get an understanding of the situation before they typed, not to cause chaos.

The Card Album, PLEASE feel free to call my local PO (but they are horrible, so I doubt their phone will be responsive) or anyone you feel might know the whereabouts of where the package is. LOL I will sign a document stating that I haven't received or ever seen the card, and the punishment for falsehood is prison! Hahaha what do I have to do to get you to believe me?

The reason I offered to get back only half is because I believe we both made errors in this case. You did not ship when you claimed you would, and thereafter I had issues with addresses. Quite frankly, as I've said before, I'm certain its a USPS error, but since you didn't put insurance on it, they won't care whatsoever.

For those of you who don't believe that I walk into the PO without ID and claim my packages, its true. To be honest, the people there are not helpful at all and rarely know what they're doing, so its not a surprise to me. They have a one-star rating on Google (if that makes a difference), so they are very vulnerable to issues.

The Card Album, please let me know when you plan on contacting one of my parents, and just to clarify once more: I was having a very long day yesterday (three tests...one of which being an AP one), and I wasn't thinking before I typed. I never "hoped" you had a disability or issue, rather I was simply hoping that if you were to come out with all the money in this conflict, that it would go to a good cause at least.

Thanks!
I would say that the many people who have come in here and said that he is a stand up guy, and would deal with him again outweighs the small amount of feedback that he or you actually have on this site??? Reputation speaks volumes and all the people that have great things to say about the seller speaks volumes. I really haven't seen anyone come in here and "fight" for yours???

If the purpose was for advice why would you continue to argue with the people that offered advice???
Old 10-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbrown View Post
I would say that the many people who have come in here and said that he is a stand up guy, and would deal with him again outweighs the small amount of feedback that he or you actually have on this site??? Reputation speaks volumes and all the people that have great things to say about the seller speaks volumes. I really haven't seen anyone come in here and "fight" for yours???

If the purpose was for advice why would you continue to argue with the people that offered advice???
Hey guys,honest mistake here! I was scanning through the posts and honestly thought the Rodgers was sent back and he had both! I apologize but I am telling you LaGalaxyFan23 is an honest guy and really shouldn't be blamed...Sounds like a PO problem
Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #175 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbrown View Post

Because nobody is giving advice...just arguing.

If there are "so many" people here who are sticking up for him, why is it that he only has three visible positive feedback? If so many people are saying that they've dealt with him before, why isn't there feedback left by them?

I do the majority of my trading on SCF, as thats where people are most helpful compared to here. I brought this conflict here since the member is only a Blowout member and wanted him to know that this thread was public. If you'd like to, feel FREE to ask around SCF, and then come back and tell me how many people said I'm a good guy to deal with...or you can simply PM each of my 100+ OFFICIAL feedbacks and ask away!

Official feedback trumps unofficial posts on a thread that is numerous pages in any day.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote