Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Because nobody is giving advice...just arguing.

If there are "so many" people here who are sticking up for him, why is it that he only has three visible positive feedback? If so many people are saying that they've dealt with him before, why isn't there feedback left by them?

I do the majority of my trading on SCF, as thats where people are most helpful compared to here. I brought this conflict here since the member is only a Blowout member and wanted him to know that this thread was public. If you'd like to, feel FREE to ask around SCF, and then come back and tell me how many people said I'm a good guy to deal with...or you can simply PM each of my 100+ OFFICIAL feedbacks and ask away!

Official feedback trumps unofficial posts on a thread that is numerous pages in any day.
Blowout isn't the only spot on the internet for dealing.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Because nobody is giving advice...just arguing.

If there are "so many" people here who are sticking up for him, why is it that he only has three visible positive feedback? If so many people are saying that they've dealt with him before, why isn't there feedback left by them?

I do the majority of my trading on SCF, as thats where people are most helpful compared to here. I brought this conflict here since the member is only a Blowout member and wanted him to know that this thread was public. If you'd like to, feel FREE to ask around SCF, and then come back and tell me how many people said I'm a good guy to deal with...or you can simply PM each of my 100+ OFFICIAL feedbacks and ask away!

Official feedback trumps unofficial posts on a thread that is numerous pages in any day.
So my Feedback on SCF, coupled with Bottom9ths feedback on SCF, added to a few others that have posted in here counts in the thousands is more important than your 65 on SCF right????? I have completed 1,000s of transaction on multiple sites...and all of us are saying that we would deal with the seller over you..that matters more to me than his 4 feedback rating on THIS site!!!! And BTW its on SCF that YOU are on my ignore list...
Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Blowout isn't the only spot on the internet for dealing.
Exactly...not that it matters, but if this issue was brought public to SCF or YouTube, everyone would stick up for me.

Still, anybody here would rather deal with someone with great official feedback than a couple people (also with no feedback) vouching for a person on a thread. If you've dealt with someone before, that should be reflected in feedback. If it wasn't how would we know who is legit or not?
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbrown View Post
So my Feedback on SCF, coupled with Bottom9ths feedback on SCF, added to a few others that have posted in here counts in the thousands is more important than your 65 on SCF right????? I have completed 1,000s of transaction on multiple sites...and all of us are saying that we would deal with the seller over you..that matters more to me than his 4 feedback rating on THIS site!!!! And BTW its on SCF that YOU are on my ignore list...
LOL okay...I wouldn't make a deal with you anyways since you don't have any cards I can use...so I have no idea why you said I was a jerk to you. If the ignore list makes you feel more powerful, then full power to you.

The difference is that YOU are not involved in this situation. It is between The Card Album and me. If it was between you an me, you'd look more legitimate, as you have more feedback than I do.

I've dealt with people who have done 5,000+ deals, so why does that matter?

ALSO, if the seller is such a great trader, then why is it that you haven't left him feedback? Perhaps because you've never dealt with him?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Exactly...not that it matters, but if this issue was brought public to SCF or YouTube, everyone would stick up for me.

Still, anybody here would rather deal with someone with great official feedback than a couple people (also with no feedback) vouching for a person on a thread. If you've dealt with someone before, that should be reflected in feedback. If it wasn't how would we know who is legit or not?
You should check that because most of the people posting you are wrong on here are on SCf and have wayyy better reputation than you on there as well..
Old 10-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL okay...I wouldn't make a deal with you anyways since you don't have any cards I can use...so I have no idea why you said I was a jerk to you. If the ignore list makes you feel more powerful, then full power to you.

The difference is that YOU are not involved in this situation. It is between The Card Album and me. If it was between you an me, you'd look more legitimate, as you have more feedback than I do.

I've dealt with people who have done 5,000+ deals, so why does that matter?
Then why do you keep bringing up how important feedback ratings matter???

There have been multiple cards i have had that you have tried to low ball me on..I think the latest one was an Andrew luck auto that you tried to give me $200 bv on..THATS why you are on my ignore list over there to avoid me wasting my time..

AND..you made us ALL involved in this situation when you aired it on a public forum???
Old 10-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Then why do you keep bringing up how important feedback ratings matter???

There have been multiple cards i have had that you have tried to low ball me on..I think the latest one was an Andrew luck auto that you tried to give me $200 bv on..THATS why you are on my ignore list over there to avoid me wasting my time..

AND..you made us ALL involved in this situation when you aired it on a public forum???
I was asking for advice. Not for argument. Did I ask who is at fault? No. Because I already know who is, and it certainly isn't either of us.

And you are wrong once again because:

1) I don't like Andrew Luck or any QB rookies this year
2) I don't go by book value

So stop making things up. I'm simply stating that I don't understand how 100+ feedback looks more fishy than 4 feedback and a couple relatively-unknown guys vouching for him.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
This thread makes me disgusted. Both the OP and the seller seem like guys I do not want to deal with. Anger gets you nowhere in my book. Then other guys just railing on this. Just piling on and piling on. I guess we are back to the old BO. No idea why I check this part when the thread is 6 pages long. It is just a bloodbath again and again. Moral of the story, don't deal with either of these guys.
This means what exactly?
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:

You do realize that STF(not a typo) is biggest joke of the card forums? That site has so many clown mods, and if you are not in "the group", you are virtually frowned upon there (believe me, plenty of members on here that were banned on there, including myself).

YouTube is such a joke for a reference it is not even funny. For every one "decent" member on there, there are at least 2 or 3 scammers. SO many people come and go in that community, that it is basically useless as a reference. Look at how many "good" members were on there that were busted for scamming or other shady business.
Also want your Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
yankeesfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So why did he get negative feedback? He sent his end.

This crap is just ridiculous.
Hey man! I gave him a negative feedback for a few reasons:

1) While I was attempting to work something out with him, before responding he did so to me.

2) After confronting him and realizing that it didn't appear as if he was willing to come to a compromise, I left a negative feedback in turn.

3) I paid for a card perfectly. I did not receive it.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
I was asking for advice. Not for argument. Did I ask who is at fault? No. Because I already know who is, and it certainly isn't either of us.

And you are wrong once again because:

1) I don't like Andrew Luck or any QB rookies this year
2) I don't go by book value

So stop making things up. I'm simply stating that I don't understand how 100+ feedback looks more fishy than 4 feedback and a couple relatively-unknown guys vouching for him.
Dam man..Got you again!! You should just stop while your a head!!! Your running with grown ups here not a bunch of homies from your High School..Be sure and check out post #18...and I'm out..energy has been exhausted!!!

Andrew Luck auto /5 FT..Looking for HIGh end HOF autos only!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm simply stating that I don't understand how 100+ feedback looks more fishy than 4 feedback and a couple relatively-unknown guys vouching for him.
If you are referencing him only having 4 then be correct and reference 22 for yourself.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
You do realize that STF(not a typo) is biggest joke of the card forums? That site has so many clown mods, and if you are not in "the group", you are virtually frowned upon there (believe me, plenty of members on here that were banned on there, including myself).

YouTube is such a joke for a reference it is not even funny. For every one "decent" member on there, there are at least 2 or 3 scammers. SO many people come and go in that community, that it is basically useless as a reference. Look at how many "good" members were on there that were busted for scamming or other shady business.
Well, I'm proud to state that I've never been banned from any trading site, as I operate legitimately.

In my opinion, this site is a much bigger clown site. I like it, but it has ZERO official trade manager. Its he-said-she-said 100%. On SCF, there's an official trade manager so the PUBLIC knows what was agreed upon. If he had an SCF, the trade would have said "I receive: Aaron Rodgers RC auto sent within a week". Since he didn't ship within a week, it would be clear proof, and this would have been all avoided.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Dam man..Got you again!! You should just stop while your a head!!! Your running with grown ups here not a bunch of homies from your High School..Be sure and check out post #18...and I'm out..energy has been exhausted!!!

Andrew Luck auto /5 FT..Looking for HIGh end HOF autos only!!!!!!
LOL I'm sorry. I don't remember posts from months ago, and I'm surprised you do! You must have a great memory!

I can guarantee I never told you it booked $200, as I don't (or have I ever) gone by book value.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, I'm proud to state that I've never been banned from any trading site, as I operate legitimately.

In my opinion, this site is a much bigger clown site. I like it, but it has ZERO official trade manager. Its he-said-she-said 100%. On SCF, there's an official trade manager so the PUBLIC knows what was agreed upon. If he had an SCF, the trade would have said "I receive: Aaron Rodgers RC auto sent within a week". Since he didn't ship within a week, it would be clear proof, and this would have been all avoided.
I was on there (banned for illegal bumping), and the trade manager would have never had "sent within a week put in it". Good try though, and please, carry on with your 60+ mojoriffic deals

and as for the operating legitimately topic, I certainly hope that was not an attack on me. I am the same age as you more than likely, and I have done well over 3,000 transactions over numerous sites and eBay. Not one negative feedback EVER
Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
I was on there (banned for illegal bumping), and the trade manager would have never had "sent within a week put in it". Good try though, and please, carry on with your 60+ mojoriffic deals
Thanks! Too bad Murray is out for a while. The Eagles will still win their division even if Murray was in, so its cool.

Typically I put the shipping time in a PM or in the trade manager, yes. If you don't, thats your thing.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #192 (permalink)

Omit the part of feedback? I thought "Official feedback trumps unofficial posts on a thread that is numerous pages in any day"

Continue to contradict yourself and destroy your already tainted image.

And please, the Eagles are not a good team at all. The whole NFCE is hyped, and it would not surprise me if BobIII lead the Skins to win the division
Old 10-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Omit the part of feedback? I thought "Official feedback trumps unofficial posts on a thread that is numerous pages in any day"

Continue to contradict yourself and destroy your already tainted image.

And please, the Eagles are not a good team at all. The whole NFCE is hyped, and it would not surprise me if BobIII lead the Skins to win the division
LOL that makes no sense.

Hahaha the Eagles are always fantastic after the bye, and the Cowboys hardly escaped from the PANTHERS this past week...not looking good for them.

As long as we keep the ball in McCoy's hands as much as possible, we will take the East by storm.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Exactly...not that it matters, but if this issue was brought public to SCF or YouTube, everyone would stick up for me
That is not true at all.

I am on SCF and would not stick up for you. By definition, that would not be everyone.
RITM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
LOL that makes no sense.

Hahaha the Eagles are always fantastic after the bye, and the Cowboys hardly escaped from the PANTHERS this past week...not looking good for them.

As long as we keep the ball in McCoy's hands as much as possible, we will take the East by storm.
Really don't want to get involved, but the Eagles won by 1 to the Browns. That is pretty sad....Just my 2 cents
theautographkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #196 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theautographkid View Post
Really don't want to get involved, but the Eagles won by 1 to the Browns. That is pretty sad....Just my 2 cents
Haha true! But that was Week 1...not to mention Vick had 4 INTS and 2 fumbles. LeSean McCoy coughed one up as well. The difference is:

1) We're learning to turn the ball over less
2) We have a solid D
3) We've beaten playoff-contender teams (e.g. Ravens and Giants)

The Cowboys have lost to every "good" team they played, as the best team they've defeated are the Giants.

And the Browns...well...they're the Browns haha
Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #197 (permalink)

I think both people here are victims
Seller of back lash and buyer from Postal theft

Buyer, it was marked as delivered. That is the end of it, no matter how long it gets dragged in the mud.
As aggressive as you have argued this,even through your moronic teenager posts relating to sick people being sick, I still feel your card was taken from the post office.

I know it takes a click,scan and a box checked to say an item was delivered. I also know in the main hub,north of me, many items tend to vanish and I think that is where your issue fell

The seller owes you no money, period. While I feel for you, and his horribly long delivery time (You should have told him to send the cash back after 5 days, PERIOD) you allowed him to continue the transaction and the seller can show the card was sent and delivered....regardless if you have it or not.

That is just how it is. Anything beyond this is just venting and anger

Also, man up a bit. Getting upset, I understand that, but then tossing out insults and lol'ing it and then puckering up as soon as you hear the word compromise...makes you a desperate tool
Shake it off and reflect on this matter. I do not think you were ripped off by the seller, just a victim of circumstance and a dishonest postal employee or an illiterate one and some guy in Weehawken is wonder who the F*ck Aaron rogers is as he looks at the card he pulled out of the package he claimed

In-case it is asked, I read every page,therefore I have the right to toss in my POV
Old 10-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I think both people here are victims
Seller of back lash and buyer from Postal theft

Buyer, it was marked as delivered. That is the end of it, no matter how long it gets dragged in the mud.
As aggressive as you have argued this,even through your moronic teenager posts relating to sick people being sick, I still feel your card was taken from the post office.

I know it takes a click,scan and a box checked to say an item was delivered. I also know in the main hub,north of me, many items tend to vanish and I think that is where your issue fell

The seller owes you no money, period. While I feel for you, and his horribly long delivery time (You should have told him to send the cash back after 5 days, PERIOD) you allowed him to continue the transaction and the seller can show the card was sent and delivered....regardless if you have it or not.

That is just how it is. Anything beyond this is just venting and anger

Also, man up a bit. Getting upset, I understand that, but then tossing out insults and lol'ing it and then puckering up as soon as you hear the word compromise...makes you a desperate tool
Shake it off and reflect on this matter. I do not think you were ripped off by the seller, just a victim of circumstance and a dishonest postal employee or an illiterate one and some guy in Weehawken is wonder who the F*ck Aaron rogers is as he looks at the card he pulled out of the package he claimed

In-case it is asked, I read every page,therefore I have the right to toss in my POV
Haha I appreciate your post. I think this is the best post here yet. I've already apologized and rephrased my previous posts, as I have had a long day, and I wasn't really thinking at the time.

However, I agree with you mostly. I believe this is a postal error as well, however its difficult as a buyer to know that you're not getting either your card or money...causes you to get a bit nuts, especially when you feel like nobody is doing anything for you. If it was practical, I would hand-deliver all my packages, as I don't trust USPS. Unfortunately, its not.

When you said "I don't think he owes you any money", I get what you mean. My thinking is: since he didn't ship when he should have (which would have made this whole situation vanish) and I had address changes, and USPS (the one responsible behind this) won't do anything...I thought it would be fair to split the problem between us.

We each get half back, indicating that both of us made mistakes during this process (which we did).

Also, if this guy is such a "well-respected" member here, we will see whether he decides to make an ATTEMPT to work something out with me, or not. Hopefully he will.

I think its easier to think about it when you're not involved, but believe me: when its your card/money at stake, you take things more seriously and persistently.

EDIT: The reason I didn't ask for the money back after he took a longer time is because there weren't any red flags going off in my mind. One mistake I can believe, but if he were to do it again and delay me, I certainly would have.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #199 (permalink)

Just a quick question- didn't you fill out a change of address form so that you mail would be forwarded to your new address?

Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Just a quick question- didn't you fill out a change of address form so that you mail would be forwarded to your new address?
Of course I did! All my mail from my previous address is and has been forwarded to my current one.

The problem is: the zip code to which it says a notice was left and it was delivered are both in different zip codes than both of my addresses. Which, in my mind, only leaves two possibilities:

1) The most likely option, that the carrier/PO messed it up
2) The seller entered the wrong address somehow...however I highly doubt that, as he claimed he shipped electronically via PayPal.