Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
The problem is: the zip code to which it says a notice was left and it was delivered are both in different zip codes than both of my addresses.
This has been explained to you over and over again. Not our fault you are selectively reading the responses to this thread.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This has been explained to you over and over again. Not our fault you are selectively reading the responses to this thread.
I read those and responded loud and clear. I will seriously try to make this as simple as possible.

The DC number says:

A NOTICE WAS LEFT at a 98027 address...THIS MEANS THAT THE PHYSICAL SLIP OF PAPER ASKING SOMEONE TO PICK IT UP WAS LEFT AT A 98027 HOME

THE NEXT UPDATE WAS LATER, WHEN IT WAS MARKED DELIVERED...MEANING THE PERSON FROM THE 98027 ADDRESS WHO RECEIVED THE SLIP PICKED IT UP

Boy I wish I knew who that was...

EDIT: Actually, I have a question for you. Obviously, it appears that you do a lot of deals. Is there any DC number you have that has marked "notice left" by chance?

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 10-23-2012 at 08:39 PM.
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #203 (permalink)

galaxy
Your tolerance of his shipping time frame was you fault. Not his. he is who he is and to him, his job is to mail the card. if I buy and nothing is agreed on and an item has not shipped with in 5 days, not business days, I tell the seller to cancel the transaction and refund my money.
If they come back with anything other than an apology I will neg them. They say NOTHING and refund, I forget it. They give excuses, I neg them
You need to set up a strict REASONABLE guideline for you to follow. Then you need to stick to it
My Mother died...my condolences, send me my money back
My Car was destroyed..sorry, send me my money back.
Random crap....does not matter to me. It is not my concern. If a person wish to act like a business they need to conduct themselves as such, period. You need to understand this and do not let desire cause you stress and headaches.

Again, MITM is correct. Your postal code overlaps. The only way you would be able to utilize this as a valid complaint is if you had your 4 digit affix code in your paypal, period.
My zip is 30741 and it covers a distance that is up to 6 miles from my home.
My house is over lapped by 2 other postal codes. A person can mail to me using either of those codes as well. The code effects what post office it is delivered to for distribution,that is all.
In order to ensure a specific post office delivers my mail I utilize 30741-5835
That covers roughly 7 streets only.

Sorry if the postal issue caused confusion.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #204 (permalink)

His move has absolutely nothing to do with this anyway - the notice was left BEFORE the date he gave for his move. The date he said was the 7th, and the notice was left back on the 4th.

He also waited TWO WEEKS to even check his post office. Two weeks. I guess it's my fault for not driving to the West Coast, picking him up after school lets out, and driving him to the post office during those two weeks. Then the package magically gets picked up towards the end of holding time.

Let's just say that somebody at the post office stole or arranged for somebody to steal the item and then marked it as delivered. Should I suffer for him waiting TWO WEEKS to pick it up? If he's too young to drive and/or can't find a ride, that's not even a problem. He could have called or went online to have it re-delivered to his house. He was informed of this. I said this multiple times, but it went through one ear and out the other.

The updates are all entered with your post office as the base of action, the 98027 zip code. It's not like we're talking two towns over, it's the same city with overlapping zip codes.
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
His move has absolutely nothing to do with this anyway - the notice was left BEFORE the date he gave for his move. The date he said was the 7th, and the notice was left back on the 4th.

He also waited TWO WEEKS to even check his post office. Two weeks. I guess it's my fault for not driving to the West Coast, picking him up after school lets out, and driving him to the post office during those two weeks. Then the package magically gets picked up towards the end of holding time.

Let's just say that somebody at the post office stole or arranged for somebody to steal the item and then marked it as delivered. Should I suffer for him waiting TWO WEEKS to pick it up? If he's too young to drive and/or can't find a ride, that's not even a problem. He could have called or went online to have it re-delivered to his house. He was informed of this. I said this multiple times, but it went through one ear and out the other.

The updates are all entered with your post office as the base of action, the 98027 zip code. It's not like we're talking two towns over, it's the same city with overlapping zip codes.
Sorry I don't have all the proof saved, as I wasn't planning on this being a problem.

One thing: I definitely was not given two weeks (if I did, it would have been no problem) and by the time you FINALLY sent me a PM saying a notice was left (and before you even give me the "I gave him the DC numerous times...you were supposed to check it" junk...remember that you gave me the WRONG DC and even apologized and said "sorry, here's the real one. I missed a digit". By the time I received that, it was already a day before two weeks from when the notice was left. Thinking that it would get sent back after two weeks, we went exactly two weeks after the notice was left, and I was told they didn't have it. So who did?
Old 10-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #206 (permalink)

No, any fault that lies with you is pathetic shipping, Card Album.
You dragged ass to ship, that is a fact.
You did not rip him off though, of that i am sure.
But as a seller, you handled him badly on the shipping end
You are still making this a wounded duck thing. Yes, he reacted poorly, he is a CHILD, but you are an adult...a grown-ass man, so act like it and take the higher path like you did at 1st, before degrading into the type of posts you are posting now.

I was 100% siding with you per the person being hurt by this,regardless of how the OP ended up over all, but as it went on, you began acting just as childish and immature in your context.

Good luck with future trades, I am unsubbing from this thread.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #207 (permalink)

It's on him to alert you that a notice was left when it was left BEFORE the day you told him of your move? You said by the 7th and he got it there on the 4th and it's still on him to alert you of the notice? Dang you demand alot from sellers.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
galaxy
Your tolerance of his shipping time frame was you fault. Not his. he is who he is and to him, his job is to mail the card. if I buy and nothing is agreed on and an item has not shipped with in 5 days, not business days, I tell the seller to cancel the transaction and refund my money.
If they come back with anything other than an apology I will neg them. They say NOTHING and refund, I forget it. They give excuses, I neg them
You need to set up a strict REASONABLE guideline for you to follow. Then you need to stick to it
My Mother died...my condolences, send me my money back
My Car was destroyed..sorry, send me my money back.
Random crap....does not matter to me. It is not my concern. If a person wish to act like a business they need to conduct themselves as such, period. You need to understand this and do not let desire cause you stress and headaches.

Again, MITM is correct. Your postal code overlaps. The only way you would be able to utilize this as a valid complaint is if you had your 4 digit affix code in your paypal, period.
My zip is 30741 and it covers a distance that is up to 6 miles from my home.
My house is over lapped by 2 other postal codes. A person can mail to me using either of those codes as well. The code effects what post office it is delivered to for distribution,that is all.
In order to ensure a specific post office delivers my mail I utilize 30741-5835
That covers roughly 7 streets only.

Sorry if the postal issue caused confusion.
I don't understand. I've had dozens of people send me packages via PayPal to the SAME address The Card Album should have sent it to, and it got to me fine. What is different in his case?

Surprised the seller didn't purchase insurance on a relatively high end card. Postage was $1.64. This is exactly why I purchase insurance on any package with a value above $75...so I know that either the recipient gets his card, or I get my money back.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post

lagalaxy, this is what I have had a very hard time understanding. How is it that you didn't go to the PO to pick up your package immediately or within a few days after receiving the notice? Whenever I get any type of notice, I get my butt to the PO within a day or two at the latest to pick up my stuff. Just cut with the BS and be straight up. No excuses. We don't want to read any "my dad threw it the trash and/or never told me about it / my dog ate it / I lost it" type of excuses either. This is the part of the show where you at least salvage a tiny bit of your rep.

Quote:
I don't understand. I've had dozens of people send me packages via PayPal to the SAME address The Card Album should have sent it to, and it got to me fine. What is different in his case?

Surprised the seller didn't purchase insurance on a relatively high end card. Postage was $1.64. This is exactly why I purchase insurance on any package with a value above $75...so I know that either the recipient gets his card, or I get my money back.
This is very fishy to me. How many different addresses have you had things sent to in the past? Did the card get sent to your home address or not? If not, where was it sent?

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 10-23-2012 at 08:58 PM.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #210 (permalink)

Holy geez..

So I'm confused..

Does the op like Andrew Luck of not?
notjomommasclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #211 (permalink)

Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #212 (permalink)

Seriously, how is anyone able to read this?
Old 10-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #213 (permalink)

I like turtles.
RITM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RITM View Post
I like turtles.
I like the truth.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #215 (permalink)

Turtles are fun

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:

So why didn't you pay $155 and do it this time?

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #217 (permalink)

You can't handle the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
I like the truth.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
You can't handle the truth.
Markinson's gone. There is no Markinson.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #219 (permalink)

Card album, did you order the code red?
RITM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RITM View Post
Card album, did you order the code red?
MITM did with the number 4 combo:

Old 10-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #221 (permalink)

dang that looks good right meow

Old 10-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
I read those and responded loud and clear. I will seriously try to make this as simple as possible.

The DC number says:

A NOTICE WAS LEFT at a 98027 address...THIS MEANS THAT THE PHYSICAL SLIP OF PAPER ASKING SOMEONE TO PICK IT UP WAS LEFT AT A 98027 HOME

THE NEXT UPDATE WAS LATER, WHEN IT WAS MARKED DELIVERED...MEANING THE PERSON FROM THE 98027 ADDRESS WHO RECEIVED THE SLIP PICKED IT UP

Boy I wish I knew who that was...

EDIT: Actually, I have a question for you. Obviously, it appears that you do a lot of deals. Is there any DC number you have that has marked "notice left" by chance?

AGAIN...for the 39th time in this thread....

You see that DC #? See the address?

See the DC? Same right?

Here's something awesome from the USPS website...

Notice left

Quote:
I received a PS Form 3849, Delivery Attempt Notice. How can I get my mail?

There are 3 main ways that customers can retrieve their mail:

Schedule a Redelivery via telephone by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)
Use the online Redelivery service to arrange for mail to be redelivered
Have the mail held at your local Post Office™ so it can be picked up later.
Note: You must present photo ID if you choose to pick up your mail item at your local Post Office. You also need to bring in the peach colored PS Form 3849 left by the Carrier.
It's not that we are "defending" the seller, we are just explaining to you the way it is. The seller took longer to ship, which "could" have prevented this, yes. BUT, he still shipped it to your CONFIRMED paypal account address, with delivery confirmation, and that DC shows it was delivered. End of story. You can try to dispute it, but you won't win. Move on. All your feeble attempts with the zip code issue is a non-issue. All you are doing is making yourself out to be the fool each time you post.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #223 (permalink)
Banned

3 tests in one day! Oh my god, you poor child. How did you survive?!? I mean 3 tests.....wow! Sure glad life in the real world is soooo much easier.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #224 (permalink)

Must be the bad shipping post office in PA. Ask SidTheKid, he would know
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #225 (permalink)

GOD BLESS.............. ThIS IS HANDS DOWN THE MOST JUMBLED, CLUTTERD MESS I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE