Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #101 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Let me preface this situation by saying I WOULD NEVER DO THIS but I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on it:

The last card you need for a set is on eBay for a $1.75 Buy it Now price with $6.00 shipping. You have been looking for this card for MONTHS and it is the first time it has popped up. Are you folks really going to say it is WRONG to ding the seller's shipping price DSR?

AGAIN...I WOULD NEVER DO THIS. I always give out five stars for every category unless something goes terribly wrong. I'm curious where you folks stand...
How about Option C:

I would contact the buyer, and let him know that I would like to purchase the card, but that his shipping cost is higher than I am willing to pay. I, also being a seller and being a reasonable human being capable of logic and what not, let him know that if he can lower the shipping to $3.50 or even $4.00, that I will purchase the card. If he refuses, then I move on.

Period.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #102 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Bingo. I don't understand those folks who say it is wrong to ding a DSR just because you bought the item. If people are upset at the shipping price they paid then they have the right to voice the displeasure...

By the way...love the hurricane signature!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Thanks. It is nasty, and I mean nasty hear right now. I understand both sides of the argument. The thing that aggravates me the most is that people complain about Ebay and thier policies, yet they have choices to avoid the problem they have with Ebay and they choose not to utilize those choices. Dont like selling on Ebay then sell on COMC, sell here, sell on SCF. Or fix the shipping price into your card and offer free shipping. Problem solved. Complaining about a problem that has solutions but you choose not to do anything other then complain is beyond utterly pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Again, Ebays sytem is set up so buyers can rate your shipping price.You know this is advance yet you still sell on Ebay. If you dont like it dont sell on Ebay. Why is that so difficult for you to understand.
BINGO! x3 perfectly said. These sellers just don't get it.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #103 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,424
Default

Man up and post your Ebay ID so we can all decide for ourselves if we ever want to deal with you on ebay.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
BINGO! x3 perfectly said. These sellers just don't get it.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #104 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Same here. I'd contact them to see about shipping. If he sends it priority mail...$6 isn't unreasonable to me if I want the card bad enough.

Kudos to BostonNut for an actual thought provoking scenario. Amazing the things that happen when grown ups speak.


Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
How about Option C:

I would contact the buyer, and let him know that I would like to purchase the card, but that his shipping cost is higher than I am willing to pay. I, also being a seller and being a reasonable human being capable of logic and what not, let him know that if he can lower the shipping to $3.50 or even $4.00, that I will purchase the card. If he refuses, then I move on.

Period.
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches

Last edited by JohnMabry47; 10-29-2012 at 10:03 PM.
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #105 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,917
Default

I have dinged shipping DSR's of sellers before because of one specific reason. If a seller charges me $3.00-$4.00 for shipping and they send me my item in a PWE you best believe they are getting at least a 2. Any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #106 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

I can respect that logic. However, to me, none of the other options offer the exposure of ebay. After 15 years of selling on there, I'm comfortable with the site and the way things work...for the most part. It's these completely buyer-centric policies that irritate me.

Eventually, people like Jrb will be only able to buy on ebay from drop shippers and huge corporations, because us "little guys" that charge for shipping won't be around. The little sellers, what Ebay was founded on, will die out if they continue down the road they've chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Thanks. It is nasty, and I mean nasty hear right now. I understand both sides of the argument. The thing that aggravates me the most is that people complain about Ebay and thier policies, yet they have choices to avoid the problem they have with Ebay and they choose not to utilize those choices. Dont like selling on Ebay then sell on COMC, sell here, sell on SCF. Or fix the shipping price into your card and offer free shipping. Problem solved. Complaining about a problem that has solutions but you choose not to do anything other then complain is beyond utterly pointless.
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #107 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I have dinged shipping DSR's of sellers before because of one specific reason. If a seller charges me $3.00-$4.00 for shipping and they send me my item in a PWE you best believe they are getting at least a 2. Any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
1000% agree with this. That's when the system actually works.
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #108 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
1000% agree with this. That's when the system actually works.
Yup. If I am charged that price and I receive my item packaged carefully with delivery confirmation in a bubble mailer, then I have gotten exactly what I have paid for. That is 5 star service to me.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #109 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Yup. If I am charged that price and I receive my item packaged carefully with delivery confirmation in a bubble mailer, then I have gotten exactly what I have paid for. That is 5 star service to me.
Right?? Part of what the buyer pays for is service. This is where the "reasonable handling charges" come in.

From now on, maybe I should just charge $1.90, and then tape the card to the outside of the top-loader, and then tape that to the outside of the bubble mailer.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #110 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Man up and post your Ebay ID so we can all decide for ourselves if we ever want to deal with you on ebay.
I wouldn't hold my breathe!

forgot to add this, If I had paid $3.25 for shipping and I see it was done @ the post office which they charge $2.81 I would be leaving 5 Stars, if its $1.64 and isee an ebay label 3 stars BOOOOOOM.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #111 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
I wouldn't hold my breathe!

forgot to add this, If I had paid $3.25 for shipping and I see it was done @ the post office which they charge $2.81 I would be leaving 5 Stars, if its $1.64 and isee an ebay label 3 stars BOOOOOOM.
eBay My World - jrbsportscards1

boom

I don't see any combined shipping notices in your auctions, but I do see several of your auctions with $2.50... not the $2 you lied about. I find it funny that if YOU bought from YOURSELF, you would only give yourself 4 stars.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #112 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,248
Default

I thought his ebay ID was already posted, where folks pointed out that he had been charging more than the $2 he said he was....it is in the ebay link a page or two back...
also lots of repeats of thinsg already said, but another issue with message boards as people skim and don't read everything OR worse read into things too much or things that are not there

also....agree that BostonNut has given a scenario worth thinking about, but honestly in 16 years on ebay I have not run into that hardly ever, and yes I too would contact the seller or move on. I do the same thing at retail or whatever I buy. That is same thing as someone who has a card that has sold for $20, that you have been looking for, and none are on then someone lists with FREE shipping but asks $50...total price is all I personally care about. I would contact them and see if they would lower, but they often don't. Just some thoughts
__________________
If you need to reach me and do not have my email, please click on PRIVATE MESSAGES and send me one
Brent
My ebay items:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #113 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentandbecca View Post
I thought his ebay ID was already posted, where folks pointed out that he had been charging more than the $2 he said he was...
Yeah, I know. It only took a second to find seeing as it is in his signature and all.

I just figured it was worth repeating since he lied.

I don't disagree too much with what is being said. If I sell a card, 99% of the time it is on comc or here. The few ebay auctions for sportscards are generally high end and I do offer free shipping because the 20% is very important to me. The discount saves me hundreds each month.

However, if I agree to a price on eBay, how can I then knock the seller's DSR's? I knew the price and agreed to it.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #114 (permalink)
Member
 
jimssouvenirs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentandbecca View Post
I thought his ebay ID was already posted, where folks pointed out that he had been charging more than the $2 he said he was....it is in the ebay link a page or two back...
also lots of repeats of thinsg already said, but another issue with message boards as people skim and don't read everything OR worse read into things too much or things that are not there

also....agree that BostonNut has given a scenario worth thinking about, but honestly in 16 years on ebay I have not run into that hardly ever, and yes I too would contact the seller or move on. I do the same thing at retail or whatever I buy. That is same thing as someone who has a card that has sold for $20, that you have been looking for, and none are on then someone lists with FREE shipping but asks $50...total price is all I personally care about. I would contact them and see if they would lower, but they often don't. Just some thoughts
Yes, Houdini and I have actually outed his Ebay ID on page 3 - I posted a link to the auction because Houdini hinted at being able to see his auctions which made it obvious enough to me.

I can see a few different sides of the argument, but I will say that overall, I think the DSR for shipping is a little much in the first place, because if someone can see what the shipping price is per item, then why do we care what the seller was charging other people? Shipping time, Item as described, and Communication are great indicators of

I believe $2.50 + .10 shipping gives a great incentive to buyers to purchase multiple items from me. I have had good DSRs in the area as well, so I believe others find it suitable. Luckily for me, I don't use Ebay as a "business" so I don't mind as much.
__________________
Theme of the Night: Song Lyrics
jimssouvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #115 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,977
Default

I don't understand Jrb1's logic like many others. Theoretically, if I stated in my auction that I won't combine shipping and charge you $2.59 for each of the auctions and ship each of the auctions seperately, I would get 4 stars for them all. Maybe you wouldn't buy from me if that were the case, but let's say it's 2 cards and you did purchase them.

Would you ding my DSR too because I didn't combine shipping? If you say yes then you can't be pleased. If you say no, then you are saying you are okay with paying $5.18 to have 2 cards shipped. If you are okay with paying $5.18 for 2 cards, then $4.00 for 4 cards sounds like a steal.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #116 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,481
Default

Jrb1 ... are you going to speak for yourself, or just continue to conveniently ignore the truth?
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #117 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
eBay My World - jrbsportscards1

boom

I don't see any combined shipping notices in your auctions, but I do see several of your auctions with $2.50... not the $2 you lied about. I find it funny that if YOU bought from YOURSELF, you would only give yourself 4 stars.
Thank you!
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #118 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Yeah, I know. It only took a second to find seeing as it is in his signature and all.

I just figured it was worth repeating since he lied.

I don't disagree too much with what is being said. If I sell a card, 99% of the time it is on comc or here. The few ebay auctions for sportscards are generally high end and I do offer free shipping because the 20% is very important to me. The discount saves me hundreds each month.

However, if I agree to a price on eBay, how can I then knock the seller's DSR's? I knew the price and agreed to it.
I understand the 20% savings for sure
But just a thought...if you charged $2-$2.50-$3 for shipping you would make that 20% and more and MAY still qualify for the 20% like many of us do at times, just a thought. I have ran the numbers many times and would rather collect the shipping
__________________
If you need to reach me and do not have my email, please click on PRIVATE MESSAGES and send me one
Brent
My ebay items:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #119 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Man up and post your Ebay ID so we can all decide for ourselves if we ever want to deal with you on ebay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
eBay My World - jrbsportscards1

boom

I don't see any combined shipping notices in your auctions, but I do see several of your auctions with $2.50... not the $2 you lied about. I find it funny that if YOU bought from YOURSELF, you would only give yourself 4 stars.
That is no longer my ebay account, I cut ties with him about 2.5 months ago, hence why I don't have that linked to blowout.

Since you guys are the blowout police, I guess you think I am lying again. If you think I am lying just go check and see how when I was using it i was selling 200-300 items a month, now only 8 on.

However no need to explain myself to the police.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #120 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
That is no longer my ebay account, I cut ties with him about 2.5 months ago, hence why I don't have that linked to blowout.

Since you guys are the blowout police, I guess you think I am lying again. If you think I am lying just go check and see how when I was using it i was selling 200-300 items a month, now only 8 on.

However no need to explain myself to the police.
You should give "him" back his photobucket too. 2.5 months ago you had the exact same shipping fees.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #121 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
I don't understand Jrb1's logic like many others. Theoretically, if I stated in my auction that I won't combine shipping and charge you $2.59 for each of the auctions and ship each of the auctions seperately, I would get 4 stars for them all. Maybe you wouldn't buy from me if that were the case, but let's say it's 2 cards and you did purchase them.

Would you ding my DSR too because I didn't combine shipping? If you say yes then you can't be pleased. If you say no, then you are saying you are okay with paying $5.18 to have 2 cards shipped. If you are okay with paying $5.18 for 2 cards, then $4.00 for 4 cards sounds like a steal.
Whats not to understand about stealing from me. This is a 2 way street, not the one and only way the 80% of these replies are.

Why should I have to reiterate myself? I have said the same thing quite a few times.

I am not wrong. Stealing from me is wrong.

I could care less that everyone is ganging up on me cause the fact is they don't like people like me, who say and show how it is. I guess the truth hurts

So I am assuming the next thing will be that I am a bad business person, or a bad trader, or a bad seller, or a bad buyer because I can voice my opinion.

Just because I know what your shipping charges are doesn't mean I have to like them, but I do have to comply with them. If I feel your a making an unnecessary profit on me I will show my disatisfaction by dinging your SHIPPING CHARGES DSR.

To be honest, I don't care what any of you think, It is my freedom to do as I choose in a free enterprise. I am not abusing the system, but because it happened to you it's abuse.

Now, I will not repeat myself again.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #122 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
You should give "him" back his photobucket too. 2.5 months ago you had the exact same shipping fees.
That was my photobucket initially. So I kept it. Investigator Houdini.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #123 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
I am not wrong. Stealing from me is wrong.
So you are not wrong huh. It's amazing to me, as pragmatic as you obviously are, that you choose to be so idealistic here. You seem very conflicted to me.

You have, repeatedly, ignored the stated fact that eBay allows sellers to charge a "reasonable fee" for handling. This fee is up for interpretation. Yet, you have already decided that this fee is zero, or possibly even negative. And you are not wrong, because you said so.

My issue with you is actually not whether you are lying about your eBay account or Photobucket or whatever. My real problem is that I know a few of the folks here that you insult and condescend upon, and these are men of integrity. They regularly go out of their way to help others. Yet you have chosen this thing, this one little thing, to cling to. You, oh rogue warrior, have decided that even though eBay explicitly says that I can charge a handling fee, that in fact eBay must be wrong. Because you can't be wrong, of course.

Actually, you strike me as the kind of person who can never be wrong. You probably have a business degree, and in business school they taught you that the customer is always right. If I had to guess, I'd say that's partially where your sense of entitlement and condescension comes from. But I'll ask you, please, to at least try and apply your pragmatic nature to this situation ... because your attitude as a buyer, when applied to the real world, obviously places you severely in the minority.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #124 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
Whats not to understand about stealing from me. This is a 2 way street, not the one and only way the 80% of these replies are.

Why should I have to reiterate myself? I have said the same thing quite a few times.

I am not wrong. Stealing from me is wrong.

I could care less that everyone is ganging up on me cause the fact is they don't like people like me, who say and show how it is. I guess the truth hurts

So I am assuming the next thing will be that I am a bad business person, or a bad trader, or a bad seller, or a bad buyer because I can voice my opinion.

Just because I know what your shipping charges are doesn't mean I have to like them, but I do have to comply with them. If I feel your a making an unnecessary profit on me I will show my disatisfaction by dinging your SHIPPING CHARGES DSR.

To be honest, I don't care what any of you think, It is my freedom to do as I choose in a free enterprise. I am not abusing the system, but because it happened to you it's abuse.

Now, I will not repeat myself again.
If you knew the charges up front, it isn't stealing. When you bid you enter into a contract and agree to the terms that are set forth by the seller. This is the only one of the DSR's that really isn't subjective. You know what you are paying for before hand. The other DSR's, not so much as you don't know if you will need to communicate, you don't know if the item will ship promptly and you don't know if the item will be in the condition stated.

You also didn't answer the question I posed. So i will repeat myself.

If someone stated in their auction that they would not combine shipping and charged $2.59 per item, would you give them a 4 star for each item and pay $5.18 for shipping or would you ding them. According to your chart the seller would get 4 stars. True or false?
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #125 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
If you knew the charges up front, it isn't stealing. When you bid you enter into a contract and agree to the terms that are set forth by the seller. This is the only one of the DSR's that really isn't subjective. You know what you are paying for before hand. The other DSR's, not so much as you don't know if you will need to communicate, you don't know if the item will ship promptly and you don't know if the item will be in the condition stated.

You also didn't answer the question I posed. So i will repeat myself.

If someone stated in their auction that they would not combine shipping and charged $2.59 per item, would you give them a 4 star for each item and pay $5.18 for shipping or would you ding them. According to your chart the seller would get 4 stars. True or false?
You apparently need something to see better buddy. There is nothing else for me to say. I have said it countless times, and you guys just neglect to accept the fact that I am right. You can't make me leave the DSR you want, Just like I can't make you change your shipping to what I want. Whats so hard to understand about that?. Or maybe you just have a hard time understanding that all people have different thoughts and reactions to things.

No, they get a 1, combined shipping total is $5+, which falls in $4.01+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
So you are not wrong huh. It's amazing to me, as pragmatic as you obviously are, that you choose to be so idealistic here. You seem very conflicted to me.

You have, repeatedly, ignored the stated fact that eBay allows sellers to charge a "reasonable fee" for handling. This fee is up for interpretation. Yet, you have already decided that this fee is zero, or possibly even negative. And you are not wrong, because you said so.

My issue with you is actually not whether you are lying about your eBay account or Photobucket or whatever. My real problem is that I know a few of the folks here that you insult and condescend upon, and these are men of integrity. They regularly go out of their way to help others. Yet you have chosen this thing, this one little thing, to cling to. You, oh rogue warrior, have decided that even though eBay explicitly says that I can charge a handling fee, that in fact eBay must be wrong. Because you can't be wrong, of course.

Actually, you strike me as the kind of person who can never be wrong. You probably have a business degree, and in business school they taught you that the customer is always right. If I had to guess, I'd say that's partially where your sense of entitlement and condescension comes from. But I'll ask you, please, to at least try and apply your pragmatic nature to this situation ... because your attitude as a buyer, when applied to the real world, obviously places you severely in the minority.
Yes it is up for interpretation, and I know I am in the minority. If I can charge $2 and cover my costs up to 4 oz (4-8 cards in toploaders, depending on thickness of the card(s)), why can't everyone do it. The fact is if your policy differs from mine negatively (more expensive) I feel its unfair to me. Why should you make $.50 extra, plus $.50 extra per item, when I can do it for potentially $2 less.

Did I not say last nigh if you made $.50 per package on 5,000 auctions a month, You robbed buyers of $60K. Thats not wrong?
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.