Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #126 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
That was my photobucket initially. So I kept it. Investigator Houdini.
Ok, so it is your photobucket called jrbsportscards1, but it was someone else's ebay account that just so happens to be called jrbsportscards1... and your username here is jrb1.

Seems legit.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Ok, so it is your photobucket called jrbsportscards1, but it was someone else's ebay account that just so happens to be called jrbsportscards1... and your username here is jrb1.

Seems legit.
So I should have to start here with a 0 feedback and send first on 20 transactions after I have completed 50 transactions with 10 more waiting on feedbacks?

Sure facts point against me, but thats not what we are judging here.

Yes it was a former friends ebay account, a very lazy so called friend. I created the BO A/C, then a photobucket to mirror ebay, and figured I would link it so people would not be afraid to deal with me, and could see 1500+ feedbacks at the time so they new I was a serious person.

So is this what you are trying to do with the ball of yarn now?

Yet you haven't mentioned that there is not 1 card in MY photobucket that is listed on that ebay account, lemme know over the next few weeks if any of them show up on that account or vice versa.

Maybe you need to live your own lonely pathetic life, instead of butting into other people's lives on here to make your self esteem grow.

Just seems like your upset because you can't find the new ebay ID that I use.

Good job Investigator Houdini
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:32 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
So I should have to start here with a 0 feedback and send first on 20 transactions after I have completed 50 transactions with 10 more waiting on feedbacks?

Sure facts point against me, but thats not what we are judging here.

Yes it was a former friends ebay account, a very lazy so called friend. I created the BO A/C, then a photobucket to mirror ebay, and figured I would link it so people would not be afraid to deal with me, and could see 1500+ feedbacks at the time so they new I was a serious person.

So is this what you are trying to do with the ball of yarn now?

Yet you haven't mentioned that there is not 1 card in MY photobucket that is listed on that ebay account, lemme know over the next few weeks if any of them show up on that account or vice versa.

Maybe you need to live your own lonely pathetic life, instead of butting into other people's lives on here to make your self esteem grow.

Just seems like your upset because you can't find the new ebay ID that I use.

Did you just admit to giving other members false eBay usernames to make your friend's feedback seem like you own, or am I reading that wrong?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
You apparently need something to see better buddy. There is nothing else for me to say. I have said it countless times, and you guys just neglect to accept the fact that I am right. You can't make me leave the DSR you want, Just like I can't make you change your shipping to what I want. Whats so hard to understand about that?. Or maybe you just have a hard time understanding that all people have different thoughts and reactions to things.

No, they get a 1, combined shipping total is $5+, which falls in $4.01+.

Yes it is up for interpretation, and I know I am in the minority. If I can charge $2 and cover my costs up to 4 oz (4-8 cards in toploaders, depending on thickness of the card(s)), why can't everyone do it. The fact is if your policy differs from mine negatively (more expensive) I feel its unfair to me. Why should you make $.50 extra, plus $.50 extra per item, when I can do it for potentially $2 less.

Did I not say last nigh if you made $.50 per package on 5,000 auctions a month, You robbed buyers of $60K. Thats not wrong?
You continue to use these words ... "wrong" and "robbed". I have said it so many times that I don't know how else to say it, so I just won't say it anymore. You're just so sure that you are objectively right in a purely subjective situation. Sorry man ... I just can't imagine thinking as you do.

The saving grace here is that eBay allows me to block buyers like you.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
I'll reiterate on what I said ... you continue to insult your fellow businessmen, guys that consistently go above-and-beyond to promote this hobby and help others. You think this is a good way to conduct yourself?? I consider this more offensive than someone charging $5 to ship in a PWE.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #131 (permalink)

Situations like this are why, even though I've been on these boards for a while, my post count isn't that high.

I state my piece, then, the party who contends some inane fact that they can't defend, MORE than shows their true colors, integrity, and level of intelligence.

Yet, we are called the "blowout police" and the "mafia" for using such SCARY things as logic and common sense in our arguments. I don't always think I'm right, that's why I state things as my opinion. You'll notice that "patient zero" in this thread keeps saying "I am right" and using nice, hot buzzwords like "stealing" and "theft", while supplying no evidence of this and completely ignoring the costs of doing business as stated by those who have "dared" to oppose him.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

What is the use of having a DSR or a feedback system if you are forcing your buyers to give you 5s all day long? How can anyone trust a skewed system.

If it makes you feel better maybe ebay should start a new policy on pre approved bidders with a option of not allowing bidders who do not support excessive shipping standards lol (Joke).

On a serious note, The OP is not excessive in his shipping charges inb my opinion. But I dont think anyone should be held in contempt or threatened because they choose to leave a feedback they deem reasonable. What you are basically saying is "Dont bid on my items and win them unless you are willing to leave me 5 stars". Thats defeats the purpose of a feedback system. Not saying you dont deserve more than 1 star in this case. Just stating that it works both ways if you are looking for honest feedback.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #133 (permalink)

i dunno man. 1.65 for shipping up to 3 ounces and DC.

so you leave .35 per package to cover your supplies and fees? Just seems like a negative sum for people that don't buy their shipping supplies in bulk.

buy 500 bubble mailers on ebay for about 35-40 bucks shipped. that's .08 per bubble mailer.

toploaders. 1.99 per 25 ct. that's .0796, or close to .08 again per top loader.

penny sleeves- 100 ct for .99, so roughly .01 per sleeve

team bags. 100 for 2.19. turns out to .0219, or .02.

so all said and done, your supplies and shipping alone should cost 1.65+.19= 1.84 for one card

but that's IF you order all your supplies (minus the bubble mailers) from blowout or some other retailer in bulk so you can avoid a shipping fee on those and IF people are smart enough to buy bubble mailers in bulk.

hell, i think i charge 2.50 for shipping.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #134 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i dunno man. 1.65 for shipping up to 3 ounces and DC.

so you leave .35 per package to cover your supplies and fees? Just seems like a negative sum for people that don't buy their shipping supplies in bulk.

buy 500 bubble mailers on ebay for about 35-40 bucks shipped. that's .08 per bubble mailer.

toploaders. 1.99 per 25 ct. that's .0796, or close to .08 again per top loader.

penny sleeves- 100 ct for .99, so roughly .01 per sleeve

team bags. 100 for 2.19. turns out to .0219, or .02.

so all said and done, your supplies and shipping alone should cost 1.65+.19= 1.84 for one card

but that's IF you order all your supplies (minus the bubble mailers) from blowout or some other retailer in bulk so you can avoid a shipping fee on those and IF people are smart enough to buy bubble mailers in bulk.

hell, i think i charge 2.50 for shipping.
Your profits should be made from what you sell. Not from shipping. If your purpose of making a profit is from shipping then selling on ebay is not your business. You should be in the shipping business.

In my opinion, the overhead in supplies cost is a "Cost of doing business" its absorbed into revenue generation. The same way you treat it in a trade. If I buy a card from you in the BST section of the boards here, are you going to nickle and dime to for a penny sleeve, top loader, team bag, having to walk to your PO and taking up your time?

Everyone has a defined $xxx amount they are comfy with spending for shipping. If you are within it, you get positive, if you exceed it, you get appropriate feedback. Its pretty simple.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #135 (permalink)

So this Ebay account that you proudly claim to have a 4.98 Shipping DSR is not yours?

You were not lying to us were you?

The truth can set you free.

Quote:
He can ask whatever he wants, I have no problem complying with his shipping charges, if your charge is unreasonable you should lose the discount. but why should he double up on my expense?

I am a top rated silver powerseller with the discount, I charge $2 on my straight auctions with free combined shipping, and I still get 1s & 2s, but I don't cry about it. I offer free shipping on my fixed price auctions so I get the guaranteed 5 stars. My Shipping Charge DSR is 4.98.

How am i taking money out of his pocket when I am adding $2 to his pocket? If he feels $4 is justifiable thats fine, but most ebayers will not feel its fair and hit the DSR. He even said himself his shipping charge is high. Let me throw this back at you, how can he sleep @ night by taking money out of the buyers pockets?
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Your profits should be made from what you sell. Not from shipping. If your purpose of making a profit is from shipping then selling on ebay is not your business. You should be in the shipping business.
The controlling market share of case breakers would completely disagree with you on this. And they are, after all, selling on eBay.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
What is the use of having a DSR or a feedback system if you are forcing your buyers to give you 5s all day long? How can anyone trust a skewed system.
I totally agree man. My big complaint was that I sent the guy four cards for $4, and he gave me four 2's. I would have liked one 1 and three 3's better than that, and it seems more appropriate that he would have done it that way. He made it out like each card cost him $4 in shipping.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:

In my opinion, the overhead in supplies cost is a "Cost of doing business" its absorbed into revenue generation. The same way you treat it in a trade. If I buy a card from you in the BST section of the boards here, are you going to nickle and dime to for a penny sleeve, top loader, team bag, having to walk to your PO and taking up your time?

Everyone has a defined $xxx amount they are comfy with spending for shipping. If you are within it, you get positive, if you exceed it, you get appropriate feedback. Its pretty simple.

yeah, cost of doing business. in a trade, I don't charge for shipping because i'm not being charged for shipping. However, you still shell out 1.65 plus the supplies to do it, which makes each bubble mailer and everything else go up in individual price.

just saying man, 2-2.50 is justified. not trying to disagree with you in the slightest.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #139 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
The controlling market share of case breakers would completely disagree with you on this. And they are, after all, selling on eBay.
Depends on the perspective. If my only channel of getting product is through group breaks and it works out cheaper, it actually works in my favor. If it does not, I have the right to leave appropriate feedback no? That was the issue at hand here, the ability to leave feedback based on personal experience. Im not saying you were wrong in this situation, im advocating the otherside to see where its coming from, thats all! At $4.50 or even $5, you are not excessive in my opinion. But I have been caught in the past paying up to $60 to ship mulitple wins and it all arriving in 1 bubble mailer marked with $3.19. Do I have to live with this type "Bamboozle" all because I knew what I was getting into by reading the sellers description of not combining shipping and shipping rates? Sure, but then you must also follow the same logic and terms by accepting my feedback and my opppurunity to return the product for full refend. Its a 2 way street.

My friend and I have a semi drop shipment business which he handles for ebay auctions. He has over 100,000 transactions between ebay and amazon stores. He toyed with free shipping and added that cost into the price of the auction vs cheaper auction price and standard shipping rates. He now sells 25% more product based on "Free shipping". Technically not free but no concern to the buyer. THe point here is dont offset your profits/losses by hedging shipping fees. People dont like it. People dont like being nickled and dimed for everything.

Quote:
I totally agree man. My big complaint was that I sent the guy four cards for $4, and he gave me four 2's. I would have liked one 1 and three 3's better than that, and it seems more appropriate that he would have done it that way. He made it out like each card cost him $4 in shipping.
As I stated before, I dont see any reason for this guy to have left you anything but proper and positive feedback. I dsagree with their backwards mentality on the feedback left. But that doesnt mean I disagree with a system that allows us to leave our personal view through feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
yeah, cost of doing business. in a trade, I don't charge for shipping because i'm not being charged for shipping. However, you still shell out 1.65 plus the supplies to do it, which makes each bubble mailer and everything else go up in individual price.

just saying man, 2-2.50 is justified. not trying to disagree with you in the slightest.
If $2-$2.50 was what stopped you from getting more bids for higher ending prices, would you still charge it because its overhead cost? This right here is what sets apart smart business from micro business matters.

Would you assume the overhead cost of $3 if you knew it would bring in $10+ in bidding activity? Seems like a no brainer to me.

The point is, shipping costs, bubble mailer can be added to the total shipping costs. The toploader and penny sleeve and team bags is part of the card up for auction. Excessive shipping charges (What I deem excessive is when the seller is making a clear profit off shipping) are not good business practices. Feedback will show this.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 10-30-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
The point is, shipping costs, bubble mailer can be added to the total shipping costs. The toploader and penny sleeve and team bags is part of the card up for auction. Excessive shipping charges (What I deem excessive is when the seller is making a clear profit off shipping) are not good business practices. Feedback will show this.
I do think the top loader, penny sleeve, and team bag should be considered part of the cost. After all, aren't they necessary expenses for me to get you the card in the condition that I promised?

I still hold that the entire argument comes down to "reasonable handling fees". Where is the line between "profit" and "handling fee"?

Also, Jrb1 really struck a nerve with me when he said this:

Quote:
forgot to add this, If I had paid $3.25 for shipping and I see it was done @ the post office which they charge $2.81 I would be leaving 5 Stars, if its $1.64 and isee an ebay label 3 stars BOOOOOOM.
There is just so much wrong with this mentality, from a business perspective, that it makes me question the guy's fundamental ability to reason.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

So make it easy on yourself then. Instead of adding them to handling costs and hoping someone doesnt take offense to them and leave you a DSR ding, just add it to the starting auction price? Is that pretty simple.

Say you start an auction at $9.99. Start it at $14.99 and offer free shipping. Of course some wont do this because the whole intention is to profit of shipping. To make dollars off shipping to offset more profits or losses. Such a dirty game.

I start all my auctions at 9.99 and give $3 shipping. Or I start them all at $9.99 and give free shipping hoping that I eat the cost of shipping and get more bidders.

Its pretty clear and cut. If you dont want the headaches then associate the costs to your starting price.

As for the comment that upset you... THats pretty excessive. You shouldnt focus your energy on it upsetting you. You should focus your energy on how to avoid such issues. He sees it as profitting off shipping. You see it as a cost of doing business. So change your method so that it doesnt become an issue again. That method? I dont know, maybe associating the cost into your starting price? Eating the cost? whatever it is, if you want good diligent business, this feedback system will shape you up.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 10-30-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
So make it easy on yourself then. Instead of adding them to handling costs and hoping someone doesnt take offense to them and leave you a DSR ding, just add it to the starting auction price? Is that pretty simple.

Say you start an auction at $9.99. Start it at $14.99 and offer free shipping. Of course some wont do this because the whole intention is to profit of shipping. To make dollars off shipping to offset more profits or losses. Such a dirty game.

I start all my auctions at 9.99 and give $3 shipping. Or I start them all at $9.99 and give free shipping hoping that I eat the cost of shipping and get more bidders.

Its pretty clear and cut. If you dont want the headaches then associate the costs to your starting price.

As for the comment that upset you... THats pretty excessive. You shouldnt focus your energy on it upsetting you. You should focus your energy on how to avoid such issues. He sees it as profitting off shipping. You see it as a cost of doing business. So change your method so that it doesnt become an issue again. That method? I dont know, maybe associating the cost into your starting price? Eating the cost? whatever it is, if you want good diligent business, this feedback system will shape you up.
There is certainly a balance to be found here.

On one side, I could offer free shipping and add the price to my auction start price. I wouldn't have to deal with the DSR issue any more, but I would have to deal with selling less. (Average total sale prices for free shipping auctions are less than similar auctions that charge for shipping. If I were to add the amount to my auction start price, I would sell less. "brentandbecca" did a thorough study on this, I'm sure he would be glad to share at some point.)

On the other hand, I could continue to charge for shipping, and deal with these headaches, but make a little more money.

Guess it all comes down to deciding which I'd rather have ... the headaches or the extra money.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'll reiterate on what I said ... you continue to insult your fellow businessmen, guys that consistently go above-and-beyond to promote this hobby and help others. You think this is a good way to conduct yourself?? I consider this more offensive than someone charging $5 to ship in a PWE.
Insult? more like protect, myself from the gang of wolves attacking me because I speak it how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
Did you just admit to giving other members false eBay usernames to make your friend's feedback seem like you own, or am I reading that wrong?
Nope, I didn't not give me ebay ID out & I still haven't, The Investigator thinks he found it. That was my former account 2.5 months ago. I have a different account that is mine that you will have to find. I will not reiterate that again.

Quote:

If it makes you feel better maybe ebay should start a new policy on pre approved bidders with a option of not allowing bidders who do not support excessive shipping standards lol (Joke).

On a serious note, The OP is not excessive in his shipping charges inb my opinion. But I dont think anyone should be held in contempt or threatened because they choose to leave a feedback they deem reasonable. What you are basically saying is "Dont bid on my items and win them unless you are willing to leave me 5 stars". Thats defeats the purpose of a feedback system. Not saying you dont deserve more than 1 star in this case. Just stating that it works both ways if you are looking for honest feedback.
If they need pre-approved bidders, then the shill bidding will start. The mentality of all this sellers are whatever they do is correct, whatever I do is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
So this Ebay account that you proudly claim to have a 4.98 Shipping DSR is not yours?

You were not lying to us were you?

The truth can set you free.
On my Account I have a 4.98. The Jrbsportscards! account was a 4.94 last time I was on it, Thats why I dropped my shipping charges to $2 on the other account.

I have nothing else left to say here.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #144 (permalink)
Banned

Shill bidding exists whether you pre approve bidders or not. Atleast with pre approving bidders, you get rid of anyone you dont want bidding on your item. For example, I remove all bidders with a (-1) feedback or worse. I also remove anyone with 2 NPB hits or more on their account. Thats way when I have auctions run, I dont have to worry about bidders who may not pay or are known to have had issues with sellers in the past.

By using such filters, it makes it easier for my bidders to understand whom I wish to sell to. Using the concept, maybe ebay should offer another choice, if bidders whish to filter out sellers who profit from shipping. They wont do that, because its againsst ebay policy to profit from shipping.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
On my Account I have a 4.98. The Jrbsportscards! account was a 4.94 last time I was on it, Thats why I dropped my shipping charges to $2 on the other account.
I guess I find it really interesting that, as recently as 3 months ago (I think), you were charging a 4-star shipping rate. And then you decided to lower it to a 5-star rate, and judge everyone else accordingly. So basically, 3 months ago $2.50 shipping was OK, but now it isn't.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #146 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Sweet Baby Heysoos how did I mis this clusterpoop.

I tell you what. If I ever agreed to buy something from someone and I knew the shipping price in advance and then dinged his DSR's for the ship price being too high.... I would stab myself in the left testicle with a rusty IMac just so I could feel better about myself.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #147 (permalink)
Banned

I have an idea. How about sellers be more transparent in their description and ebay force them state any profits they make off shipping as profiting from shipping is against ebay policies. If you want to play symantics and hide them under "Handling fees" then you are already playing the dirty game and deserve what you have coming. Atleast this way buyers are not left standing there wondering if there was any miscommunication?

The card industry did this with the "All in pricing" so that way there were no hidden costs and everything was broken out.

Following this method, a seller should put in the description how much shipping is, how much they are going to profit off you.. for example..

Actual shipping costs: $2
Supplies : $2
My profit: $2
Total shipping costs will be $6 eventhough your postage paid will be $2.

Pretty cut and clear. If you have nothing to hide and are confident tbat bidders dont mind, then state it. Stop playing games and be transparent about it. Otherwise while you play the system to make a profit on misconception, bidders will paly the same system by penalizing your feedback for it.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
If you want to play symantics and hide them under "Handling fees" then you are already playing the dirty game and deserve what you have coming.

eBay policy allows sellers to do this. Suddenly it is playing the dirty game??
Old 10-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #149 (permalink)

people factor shipping charges into total purchase price and bidding amounts...so IMO it matters not if shipping i free or $10, but also factoring shipping costs into starting price if doing free or lowering does not ALWAYS work. I have studied this and tried it for a full 30 days on over 6,000 listings. Items I listed for 99 cents with $2.99 shipping got bids and the exact same items that were $3.99 with free shipping did not...much of that has to do with so many just looking at bid price and folks searching by lowest price or the mentality that the starting price is lower...also ebay searches sometimes favor the free shipping items but others favor the lower priced in the best match, which is a calculated formula

I think free shipping makes more sense on higher end priced items for sure, but my experiment convinced me, not to mention if you have a $9.99 item and want to move it to say $12.99 with free shipping then you are also paying higher starting price fees if running auction style

BUT everyone should try what works for them, problem is so many have too small sample sizes and opinions on the matter rather than running tests/experiments or looking to terapeak data or those with high qty selling experience IMO, because the answer is clear IMO, and again I have been at $2.99 for 16 years on ebay and that is back when it cost 50 cents postage to send a card but supplies were higher

again, those throwing out prices to ship make lots of assumptions about where people buy supplies and the bulk that they buy them in, plus again it throws out fact that ebay/pp charge you on your shipping charge, not saying pass along fees from auction to buyers, but if post office charges you $1.64 for a card, and you pass that along, then if ebay and pp charge you 40+ cents when you charge $3 shipping then isn't that a 'cost' of shipping? Not trying to nickel and dime, but sellers get nickel and dimed as well plus have overhead costs and charge backs, lost packages, etc...
The bidders can adjust their bids higher or lower as they see fit and are comfortable with. To me that is point and simple, just like buying on amazon.com or anywhere...pick and choose.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
I have an idea. How about sellers be more transparent in their description and ebay force them state any profits they make off shipping as profiting from shipping is against ebay policies. If you want to play symantics and hide them under "Handling fees" then you are already playing the dirty game and deserve what you have coming. Atleast this way buyers are not left standing there wondering if there was any miscommunication?

The card industry did this with the "All in pricing" so that way there were no hidden costs and everything was broken out.

Following this method, a seller should put in the description how much shipping is, how much they are going to profit off you.. for example..

Actual shipping costs: $2
Supplies : $2
My profit: $2
Total shipping costs will be $6 eventhough your postage paid will be $2.

Pretty cut and clear. If you have nothing to hide and are confident tbat bidders dont mind, then state it. Stop playing games and be transparent about it. Otherwise while you play the system to make a profit on misconception, bidders will paly the same system by penalizing your feedback for it.
most bidders don't read descriptions

while this may be an issue it is not as large as it seems; it was 1 buyer out of 100s, saying it is a very small % of buyers that operate this way, usually it is other sellers
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote