Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default TheWrightCards.... this is a con/scam artist and everyone should be aware...

Rather than go into a long diatribe I will simply link you to another thread I wrote about this...

How long is too long to wait for an item to be delivered purchased on here?

I would strongly recommend not dealing with this member as he's now trying to tell me he can only process a refund on paypal if I close a dispute I opened against him. He's lied about a lot more than that, but this pushed me over the top...
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
Rather than go into a long diatribe I will simply link you to another thread I wrote about this...

How long is too long to wait for an item to be delivered purchased on here?

I would strongly recommend not dealing with this member as he's now trying to tell me he can only process a refund on paypal if I close a dispute I opened against him. He's lied about a lot more than that, but this pushed me over the top...
this will not be ending well,,,,,,,
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
this will not be ending well,,,,,,,
Nah, most of this was already taken care of in another thread

~~~~~~ GREG MADDUX - On-Card Autos in Braves Uniform ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/25 or less) ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ JORDAN SCHAFER - 2008 Bowman Chrome / 2009 Topps Chrome Autos & Color ~~~~~~
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

i dont thinknhe is scammer. just young kid...

If you're not paying ebay prices, I'll sell my cards on eBay. Thanks

Last edited by gunshowboy; 10-31-2012 at 03:35 PM.
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post

The more I read about him this is what I believe.

Saying he got into Phillips Academy, a high school and then not unnderstanding that he can refund with a negative balance.

Probably 14-15 and crapping his pants.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Well after the way he shipped the Archives cards from the group break id say if he isnt a young kid he is blind... cards were shoved into team bags and then just put into an envelope.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well after the way he shipped the Archives cards from the group break id say if he isnt a young kid he is blind... cards were shoved into team bags and then just put into an envelope.

I don't see where he ran a group break.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I don't see where he ran a group break.
maybe it was a blogtv break?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
maybe it was a blogtv break?

If it was then I think the person who posted about his GB cards would know that. Just thinking outloud

Old 11-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post
2012 Bowman Chrome recap - YouTube

Yep. Young for sure. Young scammer maybe.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Looks like the kid has a future on Wall Street

[Inactive]
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

If anyone cares.. he wrote me a PM saying "I am almost in tears, I would never attempt to scam you, I know it might not look that way to you, but it is true. Now someone is suggesting you call the high school I'm applying to, and that would completely ruin my future..pleasd please, i just dont know what to do"

I agree it's a young kid (probably 13 or so)... but that does not excuse an attempt to steal and scam. Even teenagers can be criminals.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

I really am not a scammer. You guys are right, I'm a young teenager, and that might make me ignorant, but I would never rob someone of their hard-earned money. I sent the Mantle to Imac two weeks ago. It must have gotten lost in the mail. When I clicked full refund for the $65, I didn't have any money in Paypal, because the money I had was on hold. Paypal told me I couldn't give a refund unless I had additional funds. I know that this makes me look pretty ignorant, but I'm pretty new to this whole PayPal business. I asked for him to close the dispute because I believed if he did, the funds would no longer be on hold and I could fully refund him. NOT because I wanted to scam. I never have, and I never will.

As for the whole group break business...I have never held a group break, here or BlogTV! I really don't know what that's about..and the 2012 Chrome break was a personal break, not a group break. If you just go on YouTube, and search "mailday from thewrightcards", you will see numerous people receiving packages from me, all of them perfect. You can ask people in the Youtube community, I am pretty trusted.

I may be young, but I'm most certainly not a scammer.
TheWrightCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrightCards View Post
I really am not a scammer. You guys are right, I'm a young teenager, and that might make me ignorant, but I would never rob someone of their hard-earned money. I sent the Mantle to Imac two weeks ago. It must have gotten lost in the mail. When I clicked full refund for the $65, I didn't have any money in Paypal, because the money I had was on hold. Paypal told me I couldn't give a refund unless I had additional funds. I know that this makes me look pretty ignorant, but I'm pretty new to this whole PayPal business. I asked for him to close the dispute because I believed if he did, the funds would no longer be on hold and I could fully refund him. NOT because I wanted to scam. I never have, and I never will.

As for the whole group break business...I have never held a group break, here or BlogTV! I really don't know what that's about..and the 2012 Chrome break was a personal break, not a group break. If you just go on YouTube, and search "mailday from thewrightcards", you will see numerous people receiving packages from me, all of them perfect. You can ask people in the Youtube community, I am pretty trusted.

Did you ship with DC# & in a bubble mailer?
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

That is a lie. Just look at your iTrader. It says great seller and great buyer. You have also, been a member for almost 2 years, and claiming you don't know how to use PayPal? Pa-Please.
theautographkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Did you ship with DC# & in a bubble mailer?
No DC number, but yes, bubble mailer. Screwdown and team bag. The no DC was my mistake, I've learned my lesson. Probably too late now, since all intergrity around my name has been lost lol.

Even on this site, I have made deals much higher end than $65. I would NEVER scam, let alone over $65..
Old 11-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theautographkid View Post
That is a lie. Just look at your iTrader. It says great seller and great buyer. You have also, been a member for almost 2 years, and claiming you don't know how to use PayPal? Pa-Please.
Check my posts, I only really started making deals a couple months ago...and of course I know the basics about how to send money and stuff. I have no clue about the dispute business.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
No DC number, but yes, bubble mailer. Screwdown and team bag. The no DC was my mistake, I've learned my lesson. Probably too late now, since all intergrity around my name has been lost lol.

Even on this site, I have made deals much higher end than $65. I would NEVER scam, let alone over $65..
Now worries on my end but for your own good next time please use DC# that way if it does become lost & in limbo in the mail then you got the DC to fall back on. I believe if imac wins his dispute he will automatically get refunded by paypal using your funds that are on hold. GL
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
He said pretty new not brand new
Old 11-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Now worries on my end but for your own good next time please use DC# that way if it does become lost & in limbo in the mail then you got the DC to fall back on. I believe if imac wins his dispute he will automatically get refunded by paypal using your funds that are on hold. GL
Just realized that, now I understand why I looked like an ignorant scammer. I wasn't trying to get him to close it so I could scam him, I was doing it so I could refund him. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He said pretty new not brand new
Is there a difference?
theautographkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
If anyone cares.. he wrote me a PM saying "I am almost in tears, I would never attempt to scam you, I know it might not look that way to you, but it is true. Now someone is suggesting you call the high school I'm applying to, and that would completely ruin my future..pleasd please, i just dont know what to do"

I agree it's a young kid (probably 13 or so)... but that does not excuse an attempt to steal and scam. Even teenagers can be criminals.
So you can quote other's pm's but everyone else can't quote yours?
2013 BOWMAN DRAFT
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Is there a difference?
The reason why I said pretty new was because I've never ad experience with the whole dispute business, just normal buying and selling.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Is there a difference?
There is when you only done it a handful of times as opposed to 50 or more like most of us have. When the dispute is closed imac will get his money back,wrightcards will still have his 1 negative but has learned a valuable lesson & imac can stop crying & dragging someones name through the mud!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
So you can quote other's pm's but everyone else can't quote yours?
i lol'd. not good form to do it in this thread, but i still lol'd.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote