Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How to Determine Who Dinged Your eBay DSRs

I'm sure most are familiar with this process, but it only took me a few minutes to write up ... maybe someone will find some value. This is much more useful for low- and medium-volume sellers, as it is easier to pinpoint who dinged you. Let me know if you have any questions/comments.

(1) Navigate to "My eBay" --> "Account" tab --> "Seller Dashboard" (left panel) --> "Detailed seller rating reports" (lower-left panel), and click the "Create Report" button.
(2) Select "Item Numbers" from the drop-down box, and give the report a name. In a separate window, paste in 10 item numbers (this is the minimum), selecting items that you are confident resulted in good DSRs for you. This will allow you establish a baseline. Click "Run Report". The report will take a little time to run ... so wait a couple of minutes, then refresh your page. Once it is complete, you should see an option to "View Report".
(3) Observe your baseline report, ensuring that you have received all 5's for the item numbers you chose. Use the expanded view (I think you click "detailed report" or something) to get the specifics. Now you hopefully have a set of items for which you know you received perfect DSRs. Keep these item numbers handy.
(4) Go back to your "Detailed seller rating reports" and run a second "Item Numbers" report. This time, enter one or two of the item numbers in question, and fill the rest of the report with the "perfect DSR" item numbers from earlier. Follow the same process as in steps (2) and (3) to generate the report; you should see different results in the new report, assuming you selected the right "dinged DSR" item numbers. Rinse and repeat as much as needed.

It's sort of a tedious process, but can be very useful if you care about this sort of thing.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Bump, just figured out the poop head who left me a low DSR. He is blocked now. Thanks for doing this!
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hey, remembered this from awhile back, and since I've been so busy...haven't noticed my ebay DSRs, two of them got dinged to 4.96 (luckily rounds up still)...why do buyers leave non-5s?...Ugh, might be against the rules but contacted one of them to see if he'd be open to a feedback revision or to at least alert me of the problem.

Can't find the other yet since used up all my daily reports.

Last edited by xbignick; 05-25-2013 at 03:32 PM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

If i buy multiples from same seller and shipping costs are not combined or lowered ill ding the cost of shipping, if they take more then 10 days to ship and dont respond to messages in 3-4 days ill ding communication
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

I got a message from a dsr abuser who is listed on many forums and blocked lists, including mine. he wants to bid and wants to know why i have him blocked. auction is for charity so i am a little torn on what to do.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
I got a message from a dsr abuser who is listed on many forums and blocked lists, including mine. he wants to bid and wants to know why i have him blocked. auction is for charity so i am a little torn on what to do.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactuspies

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!
that is pretty much my feeling on it. I probably won't even reply since it will most likely end up all "boomo-ish" once he doesn't like what I have to say.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote