Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Maybe his wife used the computer? Again, you are assuming. Do you not get it? There's 4 people in my house (wife and 2 kids), if I walk away from the computer, there's a good chance someone is hopping onto it within an hour.
Come on, his wife or kids or anyone else wouldve ask him if he wanted it closed or not.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

@Verufian.. Your exactly right..what I said was...I'm NOT going to take a reputaion hit for $20..

And yes...who else to defend me but the people I have dealt with..

and not agreeing to your terms doesn't warrant a call out thread unless I broke any rules I'm unaware of....This on other hand should be frowned upon...because frankly someones Feedback rating is the foundation for Honest Deals..and if you can just start a thread bad mouthing new members on here without cause...reputation starts to mean less and less and who's to stop someone from stiffing someone and just denying any deal was ever done on there part.

Thanks to all...I'm done with this!

LakerCArds7...you my friend are a CLOWN!
pro1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerCards7 View Post
Come on, his wife or kids or anyone else wouldve ask him if he wanted it closed or not.
Do you just not get it? Good lord man, I'm sorry I even spoke up now.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the pot calling the kettle black, you made digs at his feedback as well, and how he's a noob.

Just grow up, and move on. There has been numerous people (with more feedback than you, and longer on the forums than you) that have made high end deals with him, and you treated him like a "noob" to use your words.

Continuing this attack when most people who can look at this objectively thinks you handled yourself poorly will continue to just add to the thread count, and not change anything.
Based off of feedback, the 2 people he traded with both have less feedback than me. The 2 people he bought from only had higher feedback.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro1024 View Post
@Verufian.. Your exactly right..what I said was...I'm NOT going to take a reputaion hit for $20..

And yes...who else to defend me but the people I have dealt with..

and not agreeing to your terms doesn't warrant a call out thread unless I broke any rules I'm unaware of....This on other hand should be frowned upon...because frankly someones Feedback rating is the foundation for Honest Deals..and if you can just start a thread bad mouthing new members on here without cause...reputation starts to mean less and less and who's to stop someone from stiffing someone and just denying any deal was ever done on there part.

Thanks to all...I'm done with this!

LakerCArds7...you my friend are a CLOWN!
You knew what you meant.. Youre only saying this because someone tried pointing that out and you would agree with him so you can find a way out of it.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Maybe his wife used the computer? Again, you are assuming. Do you not get it? There's 4 people in my house (wife and 2 kids), if I walk away from the computer, there's a good chance someone is hopping onto it within an hour.
I can't believe you won't let this go.

@verufian..Your right again just like facebook...If you use an iphone, or iPad..it shows you being online...when you are not...and I happened to be on my ipad that night...since I was half asleep in my bed negotiating with you.

and I never agreed to send you anything after my comment which you Quoted....you dictated to me that "i was the new guy and I had to send first.." and again it was your unwillingness to compromise on anything that turned me off..You eventually agreed to send me card but by that time I was sleeping and done with this deal and I did see your response in the morning, but I had no intentions of continuing.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #32 (permalink)

Someone please make it go away!!!
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You knew what you meant.. Youre only saying this because someone tried pointing that out and you would agree with him so you can find a way out of it.
Me telling you that I'm willing to take a reputation hit for $20 while we are negotiating doesn't even make sense you Moron!! wake up!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Someone please make it go away!!!
Well, Im done
I dont know why Im trying to argue with a member with only four feedback.
Im blocking him and problem solved!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't believe you won't let this go.

@verufian..Your right again just like facebook...If you use an iphone, or iPad..it shows you being online...when you are not...and I happened to be on my ipad that night...since I was half asleep in my bed negotiating with you.

and I never agreed to send you anything after my comment which you Quoted....you dictated to me that "i was the new guy and I had to send first.." and again it was your unwillingness to compromise on anything that turned me off..You eventually agreed to send me card but by that time I was sleeping and done with this deal and I did see your response in the morning, but I had no intentions of continuing.

Im blocking you! GOODBYE
Old 11-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
And good thing he didn't.
Sorry obadger....

This was meant for someone else me and you dealt and I love the card..received it in perfect condition. Thanks again
Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry obadger....

This was meant for someone else me and you dealt and I love the card..received it in perfect condition. Thanks again
Pretty sure he was referencing freeman2jackson, who got banned shortly after posting his message. Good thing you didn't send first to him, or you wouldn't have seen anything back at all.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry obadger....

Ha, I figured you were probably going fast and furious, lol.
My opinion probably doesn't count for much, since I'm a noob, but I think this is what itrader is for. Whether it was 6 hours ago or 6 years ago, feedback still shows and there will always be that doubt. Your rep is all you have on sites like this.

And pro, sounds like you're hangin' with the wrong crowd (captain)---be careful

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
My opinion probably doesn't count for much, since I'm a noob, but I think this is what itrader is for. Whether it was 6 hours ago or 6 years ago, feedback still shows and there will always be that doubt. Your rep is all you have on sites like this.

obadger, you trying to damage my rep???!!!!!
dacaptain37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaptain37 View Post
obadger, you trying to damage my rep???!!!!!
Can't be done

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
So what youre trying to tell me is even if he wasnt on his computer for that hour. He had to go back to his computer to either turn it off or close blowout. He couldve took 30 seconds to message me back saying he would message me tomorrow or anything like that
You can't go by that time stamp. I get on the site from my phone. As far as I know it keeps me logged in 24/7. That doesn't mean I'm actually on the site all the time.

The part I really can't stop laughing at though is the fact you think your whopping 44 feedback make you a top dog around here. 44 is peanuts compared to the big boys on the site. I have 130 something and I'm not nieve enough to think that people will respect me just because of the #.

The # itself doesn't mean sh$t. It's how you conduct yourself on the board and during deals that earn you trust and respect.

Heck, I've got a deal going south right now with a member with 70 feedback. He printed a shipping label Oct. 11th (8 days after I paid.) The dc has never updated past "electronic info received". Now he is ignoring messages. A claim will be opened tomorrow if the card isn't in the mail. He's got 100% feedback (for now), but he obviously has no interest in cooperating. You can't go just on the # alone.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

lol..the captain is alright in my book...helped me out on a deal this weeknd...and scored a few of his own