Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Warning about member

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...r-problem.html

I held it in too long. You are all welcome to do whatever you want, but I can't hold it in anymore. This above post just leads me to believe you should have information to help make decisions.

I sold 3 cards to the OP of the post above and he got them in and sends me a very accusatory response saying how the condition of the cards is "terrible". I was thinking how could that be, they were just pulled from packs the day before I sent them and I was worried usps must have done something.

NO, he said the centering was terrible! Yes the centering on the cards that we can all see in the scan. I never talked up the cards are being gem mint, pristine or anything. I obviously never try to sell anything less than the accepted near-mint/mint or better and if he had asked I would have said I believe all 3 are in "mint" condition. I would have inspected them further and closer before saying it, but he didn't ask and I didn't look at them with a magnifying glass, but a lot of you know how much I grade and I would have sent the gold and blue in more than likely.

Ok, it's a big head-ache, this is really unfair to me because he obviously is upset that the cards are now less in value since he bought them day of release, but I'll just be nice and get it over with so I don't have to listen to it.

A couple weeks later and the cards have mysteriously gotten lost in the mail, but don't worry he wants me to help him open a claim with paypal "so we can both benefit" or something absolutely ridiculous that he said. He thinks that if I can help him he will get a refund from paypal and it won't come from me I guess?

All I know is I've been doing this for 2 years on these forums and never had anything like this to deal with before. I obviously am not shocked at all that he is blowing up the message board because he hasn't gotten something two days after purchasing. Note how he talks about how he's already talked to paypal. Tried to get me to call him so we could work it out because he claims he has already spoken to paypal multiple times. I immediately agreed to refund him since I knew the cards were in great condition and as long as he sent them back I'd not be out anything.

I sold him a gold, blue and base conley for $73 and even threw in a few refractors after he hassled me about how he deserved something more for accepting my asking price of $50 on gold and $25 on blue from the board. So I threw in a base auto and some cheap stuff free, obviously I should have just known the guy was going to be like this. Here are the scans. If you all think these cards are so poorly centered that they would make the cards not nrmt-mt or mint maybe I'm an idiot and was in a hurry, but even 8 centering makes the cards near-mint mint and surely it's not that bad.

NOTE THE BASE CINGRANI GOT A 9 CENTERING AND BGS 9.5 OVERALL

AT THIS POINT I'VE LOST MONEY IF THEY EVER DO SHOW UP AND I'VE ALREADY LOST ONE CHANCE AT GRADING THEM AND ABOUT TO SEND IN AGAIN WITHOUT THE CARDS

Last edited by thescout; 11-05-2012 at 06:51 PM.
thescout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

good info and now in the right section
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 11-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tugarpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

You're calling out a guy calling someone out

Whose going to call you out now?!?!?

Haha but sorry to hear about the headache
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

If you sent with DC then he should not have a case with paypal except for INAD in which case then you can show the thread/PMs stating or not stating the condition that the cards were in. Either way I think he'd have to send you back the cards for the refund as required by paypal.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
You're calling out a guy calling someone out

Whose going to call you out now?!?!?

Haha but sorry to hear about the headache
To quote a friend "SOMELIKEAT"
Old 11-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

I DID SEND WITH DC....its right here

Did I suggest something wrong that the USPS has obviously lost the package? It was sent with a paypal label and I wanted us BOTH to be protected----I wanted him to keep his money and I wanted them to issue a refund for losing the package. I sent about 15 packages on the 27th and the following Monday and had no problems. It's obvious there is a problem with the package and that they lost it somewhere because of the lack of updates.

http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y518/jess030479/
jess0304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Funny how it never left the same town it originated from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess0304 View Post
I DID SEND WITH DC....its right here

Did I suggest something wrong that the USPS has obviously lost the package? It was sent with a paypal label and I wanted us BOTH to be protected----I wanted him to keep his money and I wanted them to issue a refund for losing the package. I sent about 15 packages on the 27th and the following Monday and had no problems. It's obvious there is a problem with the package and that they lost it somewhere because of the lack of updates.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Jamie ya spoke too soon

Depart USPS Sort Facility
November 07, 2012
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72206
Expected Delivery By:
October 30, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
November 07, 2012, 4:03 pm
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72206
Dispatched to Sort Facility
October 27, 2012, 4:31 pm
BROOMALL, PA 19008
Acceptance
October 27, 2012, 12:23 pm
BROOMALL, PA 19008

It shows up in Little Rock today

Threads gone, so no idea what else was going on
Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
One package Im expecting was shipped on Halloween and its still in the original city.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

WOW i cant believe anyone is still even talking about this, especially when it doesn't even involve them and i did nothing WRONG except be unhappy with the condition of cards....jami, funny how youre commenting on a situation that does not even involve you. 1200 posts and 34 transactions....very funny, but yes thank you gibberish....he did speak too soon!!!! Also....how is it "funny" it never left the town it originated from...only way a package is accepted and any update at all is provided is if its dropped off and accepted....and obviously i did that....but nice try attempting to stir the pot

Last edited by jess0304; 11-08-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default cards did arrive today

That isn't the point. You also need to not hide behind you were unhappy with "condition", this isn't ENTITLED BAY, we try to be stand up guys on here and you complained about the centering of cards that was clearly visible in the scans, same scans are above, haven't changed since I posted the post on blowout and you said you would take the blue and gold for the asking price of $25 and $50. I immediately told you $73 was fine since I didn't need to ship twice and after you tried to use the fact you bought these for asking price to leverage a lower price on other cards I had for sale I gave in and gave you a free conley base and some essentially worthless refractors. Obviously I was ok and accepted doing all that for $73, but after being nice to do that you get the cards and after the new bowman prices came down you complain and say that the condition is absolutely terrible.

"terrible" there is no world that exists that these three cards are not near-mint/mint and it's more than likely they are all in mint condition in my opinion (and that's the opinion of someone who grades the crap out of stuff)

you might be trying to get yourself covered by usps losing something and obviously I would too, but you told me you were on the phone with paypal, paypal has nothing to do with usps losing something and this is the second time you at least back-handed threatened to file a claim

then a few days later you start calling out another member for waiting one business day to mail things, people on here like friendly trades, sales and purchases and they don't want to be afraid that someone will spaz on tiny details that are not a big deal, we can just let the ebay crazies do

it took an extremely long time, maybe it was the not-a-hurricane, who knows, but all I know is I sent out 8.5 or 9 condition cards on october 22nd and now on november 8th I finally have them back in my hands so I can attempt to sell them again and that's really unfair to me who DID NOTHING AT ALL WRONG

Last edited by thescout; 11-08-2012 at 05:18 PM.
thescout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

Instead of typing here, respond to the multiple PMs i've sent you and send me my refund. Because this is ridiculous. NO ONE would be happy with a bgs 8.5 card, as you even said the cards were, here in your last message. Do the right thing and send the refund.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #15 (permalink)

refund received. I wanted to let everyone know he stood by his word and sent the refund.

Thank you.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #16 (permalink)

and of course I sent the refund an hour before she gets back on once again crying like a little baby, big shocker, why would i respond to hateful pm's threatening over and over to file claims for me sending cards in great condition

Sent to:
Jessica Ryan
Email:

Total amount:
-$73.00 USD
Fee amount:
$2.12 USD
Net amount:
-$70.88 USD

Date:
Nov 8, 2012
Time:
13:16:38 PST
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $70.88 USD to Jessica Ryan with PayPal

good luck to anyone who doesn't sell pristine 10 cards to this person for raw prices
Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Every time I see this thread I expect to read about some trick you stuck your member in and the negative repercussions.....

Dave's 20 case Jumbo Draft break: picks 84, 183, 192, 254
dimer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

jess0304 made a purchase from me for $3k and I found him to be extremely easy to deal with and the transaction went very smooth both ends.
I think this case is just a simple miscommunication and misunderstanding that could've been avoided.
I would deal with jess0304 without any hesitation.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote