Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation Member:okiesouthpaw34...AVOID At All Costs!!!

before i start typing I am going to say that this deal did not happen on blowout, but the person that i made the trade with on another site is a current member on this site.

okiesouthpaw34 aka Tbillen on pat nesheks trading site made a post offering 50/50s for Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, and Ryan Nugent Hopkins, so i went and ordered 8x10s and pucks for this. about 10 minutes after i told him i ordered the pucks, he tells me not to send the pucks and he will not get them signed (LOW BLOW #1)

He gave me an original date for me to get the items there...they got there the day after thanks to USPS (LOW BLOW #2). well he made another thread taking items for the next week but wouldnt get my items signed for me.

KEY FACTOR
I insisted that he held onto the items instead of sending them back to me in hopes that he could get them signed at a next game.

He then sends me a message when he receives them saying that one of the pics was damaged and it looks like drag marks and i told him that the only way for that to be possible is if he forced the pics out of the hard case...no response from him

Come today, i see he made a thread showing my items signed but since he refuses to answer my messages, i went through a mod there and he told me that since i told him to hold onto the pictures, the mods concluded that i was saying for him to keep the pics for himself and i would not be getting the signed pics after all (LOW BLOW #3). In fact, he wont even send me my 8x10 cases back.

I did not even want to message one of the mods because he had become good friends with okiesouthpaw34 but he was the only one to respond so i believe there is bias there. He said that he talked to the other mods and they all "agreed" that he gets to keep the pictures but I doubt it. The mod I talked to (baseballgenius80 on nesheks site) basically told me i was out of luck and not to message him anymore.

Another reason why I love blowout is that the mods dont take sides

Anyways, I am now out 10 bucks for the pictures, 25 for the pucks (well i still have the pucks but dont need them), 5.50 shipping there, and 2.50 on the sase totaling 43 dollars I am out to this DBAG

AGAIN HIS USERNAME HERE IS OKIESOUTHPAW34 ON HERE AND TBILLEN ON PAT NESHEKS FORUM

Please do not deal with this guy. If you know him in person and can help me out, that would be amazing.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
before i start typing I am going to say that this deal did not happen on blowout, but the person that i made the trade with on another site is a current member on this site.

okiesouthpaw34 aka Tbillen on pat nesheks trading site made a post offering 50/50s for Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, and Ryan Nugent Hopkins, so i went and ordered 8x10s and pucks for this. about 10 minutes after i told him i ordered the pucks, he tells me not to send the pucks and he will not get them signed (LOW BLOW #1)

He gave me an original date for me to get the items there...they got there the day after thanks to USPS (LOW BLOW #2). well he made another thread taking items for the next week but wouldnt get my items signed for me.

KEY FACTOR
I insisted that he held onto the items instead of sending them back to me in hopes that he could get them signed at a next game.

He then sends me a message when he receives them saying that one of the pics was damaged and it looks like drag marks and i told him that the only way for that to be possible is if he forced the pics out of the hard case...no response from him

Come today, i see he made a thread showing my items signed but since he refuses to answer my messages, i went through a mod there and he told me that since i told him to hold onto the pictures, the mods concluded that i was saying for him to keep the pics for himself and i would not be getting the signed pics after all (LOW BLOW #3). In fact, he wont even send me my 8x10 cases back.

I did not even want to message one of the mods because he had become good friends with okiesouthpaw34 but he was the only one to respond so i believe there is bias there. He said that he talked to the other mods and they all "agreed" that he gets to keep the pictures but I doubt it. The mod I talked to (baseballgenius80 on nesheks site) basically told me i was out of luck and not to message him anymore.

Another reason why I love blowout is that the mods dont take sides

Anyways, I am now out 10 bucks for the pictures, 25 for the pucks (well i still have the pucks but dont need them), 5.50 shipping there, and 2.50 on the sase totaling 43 dollars I am out to this DBAG

AGAIN HIS USERNAME HERE IS OKIESOUTHPAW34 ON HERE AND TBILLEN ON PAT NESHEKS FORUM

Please do not deal with this guy. If you know him in person and can help me out, that would be amazing.
Hard to say without reading exactly what you told him in the bolded/underlined portion above. I'm not sure the guy did anything wrong to be honest. Can't fault him for not taking pucks for the 50/50 if you didn't clear that with him ahead of time.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

i told him i was ordering pucks and he was fine with it, then 10 minutes after i ordered he told me only 8x10s
Old 11-07-2012, 03:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
i told him i was ordering pucks and he was fine with it, then 10 minutes after i ordered he told me only 8x10s
yeah that's super sketchy then, that sucks.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

I had this okie clown on my ignore list from the last time a call out thread was made against him for doing something shady.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

hahahahahahahahaha wow

Last edited by okiesouthpaw34; 11-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
okiesouthpaw34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiesouthpaw34 View Post
hahahahahahahahaha wow
Good response...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

so the guy gets your pictures signed for you and won't send them back now?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

He never told me to keep them to get signed for him after the fact. I was told he had no use for them so I kept them. He crammed more than one photo in each damaging the photos I was supposed to receive. He didn't order the photos I requested as my half. The deadline passed because he waited until Thursday to send the photos when I gave him the deadline on Tuesday. I was going to just send the photos back when I was sent the message saying keep the photos because he had no use for them. Anyone else on the face of the earth would have taken that as keep them, because nothing was further stated saying so you can get them signed at a later date. I also having a complete list of rules for doing a50/50 with me and half of them weren't followed. The issue was resolved by 5 moderators and nobody saw an issue. I'm unsure why this has moved to another site when he has no presented the issue on the other site. I'm done with the issue on here and no longer talking about it. The issue was resolved on the website and shouldn't even been brought up here.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

If anyone on here still feels that there is an issue, you may contact any moderator on that website and they can explain everything
Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

i would not ask if you could hold on to them for me "if possible". not sure why you wouldnt just respond to me over on that site. Im done there. I honestly do not enjoy the site anymore and dont think that moderators should become "friends" with users for this reason. Also, i was given a deadline but you were still taking 5050s for the players so i figured you could just get them signed for me at the next event. I know tons of people that ship up to 3 pictures in each holder. In fact, my provider of pictures actually sends them to me 3 per case
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
He never told me to keep them to get signed for him after the fact. I was told he had no use for them so I kept them. He crammed more than one photo in each damaging the photos I was supposed to receive. He didn't order the photos I requested as my half. The deadline passed because he waited until Thursday to send the photos when I gave him the deadline on Tuesday. I was going to just send the photos back when I was sent the message saying keep the photos because he had no use for them. Anyone else on the face of the earth would have taken that as keep them, because nothing was further stated saying so you can get them signed at a later date. I also having a complete list of rules for doing a50/50 with me and half of them weren't followed. The issue was resolved by 5 moderators and nobody saw an issue. I'm unsure why this has moved to another site when he has no presented the issue on the other site. I'm done with the issue on here and no longer talking about it. The issue was resolved on the website and shouldn't even been brought up here.
I also can have my own opinion and i am sharing my experience with you with all the members on blowout.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Okay so tht wraps it up. You missed the deadline. It was a rule on my thread. I offered them back as I said and you said no. End of story, I'm done. Thanks
Old 11-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #14 (permalink)

KK, you can just go ahead and keep my pictures i didnt want you to keep at any point and we all just go along happy as can be. Sarcasm.

I can say one thing, since this was not involving paypal, i can not get any of my items back which sucks but i still highly recommend avoiding this user.

I WOULD 110% recommend not doing 50/50s with him or he will just keep your stuff
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay so tht wraps it up. You missed the deadline. It was a rule on my thread. I offered them back as I said and you said no. End of story, I'm done. Thanks
Nice iTrader
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Nice iTrader
i will not leave him a negative since the deal was not made on this site but i think he deserves one
Old 11-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
i will not leave him a negative since the deal was not made on this site but i think he deserves one
Kind of an empty statement as you cannot leave him one.

You agreed to X and you ended up going Z is how i read the thread.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

i guess it is kind of empty but he definitely deserves another from the one that he already has