Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default Negative Worthy or Not?

Ok...here is the story. I had a 4 card lot for sale. A member asked if I would split it up, he only wanted 1 card. I said that I would rather sell as a lot but PM me an offer if they would like. They sent me an offer of $25. I said that I could do it for $25 and to let me know if they wanted it and I would send them my paypal addy. They said to send paypal addy and they would pay right away.

10 minutes later he sends me a PM asking what the card was numbered to. I told him and he sends me a pm back saying that they are going for $20 on ebay and asked if I could go any lower after he already agreed to pay $25 for the card.

Anyways I sent him a message back saying that I could do it for $22 dlvd at the lowest. He then proceeds to ignore my PM's. I removed my listing from ebay since he agreed on buying it and I sent my pp addy to him.

Should this member receive a negative
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,365
Default

Add him to your ignore list and move on.
__________________
What I post is MY opinion. Have a nice day
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,463
Default

Why not just sell it to him for $20? he wins you get paid and this thread never happened.. since the sale thread it self was made less then 2 hrs ago.
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,409
Default

Ahhhh, the big-timer with the ONE itrader
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Ahhhh, the big-timer with the ONE itrader
Yeah....lol....he sent me a PM telling me that he has friends on here and that he was gonna tell everyone what kind of seller I am
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
Yeah....lol....he sent me a PM telling me that he has friends on here and that he was gonna tell everyone what kind of seller I am
mommy mommy the mean man is mean!
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,699
Default

Please share who the other person is. I'd like to avoid that person. Back to the original question. Is it neg worthy? No. Neutral worthy? Fo' sho'.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Please share who the other person is. I'd like to avoid that person. Back to the original question. Is it neg worthy? No. Neutral worthy? Fo' sho'.
CowboysAllDay24
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
CowboysAllDay24
Love the price drop in your thread. Kind of rubs it in the face of the punk.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
Ok...here is the story. I had a 4 card lot for sale. A member asked if I would split it up, he only wanted 1 card. I said that I would rather sell as a lot but PM me an offer if they would like. They sent me an offer of $25. I said that I could do it for $25 and to let me know if they wanted it and I would send them my paypal addy. They said to send paypal addy and they would pay right away.

10 minutes later he sends me a PM asking what the card was numbered to. I told him and he sends me a pm back saying that they are going for $20 on ebay and asked if I could go any lower after he already agreed to pay $25 for the card.

Anyways I sent him a message back saying that I could do it for $22 dlvd at the lowest. He then proceeds to ignore my PM's. I removed my listing from ebay since he agreed on buying it and I sent my pp addy to him.

Should this member receive a negative
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.
Well...you see.... I have learned a deal in real life and a deal on this forum are 2 VERY different things. Problem is if a negative is left one will be received when it should not be.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Copeskey45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.
It is a deal but some people could/would say since no money exchanged hands, technically it's not a deal. It's really a personal issue.
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
It is a deal but some people could/would say since no money exchanged hands, technically it's not a deal. It's really a personal issue.
Ok then answer me this. If it was not a deal then why did the buyer ask the seller for his paypal addy ?
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.

Last edited by cking; 11-15-2012 at 04:36 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Copeskey45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Ok then answer me this. If it was not a deal then why did the buyer ask the seller for his paypal addy ?
I didn't say it wasn't a deal. I was saying that some people would say that it wasn't a deal because no money exchanged hands. I believe it was a deal since both parties agreed on the price
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
I didn't say it wasn't a deal. I was saying that some people would say that it wasn't a deal because no money exchanged hands. I believe it was a deal since both parties agreed on the price
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Copeskey45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
But that already happens alot around here... Right?
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
Exactly. If this was the case then basically you are saying that anyone on here can go into anyones sales thread and say they will take something and not pay and a negative cannot be given out because no money exchanged hands? I know it happens on here all the time but that does not mean its ok. So next time someone puts a sales thread up I can go in and say I will take it and ask for the sellers paypal addy. But before I pay I will to go to ebay and comc and see if the card is for sale cheaper on there and if it is I can stiff the seller and not pay because his price was a few bucks higher then comc or ebay.Because thats exactly what this buyer did to the seller in this case. I sure hope that is not gonna be allowed on here. That would be chaos. But hey if this guy can do it and not get a neg then I guess I can as well.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.

Last edited by cking; 11-15-2012 at 05:27 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Why not just sell it to him for $20? he wins you get paid and this thread never happened.. since the sale thread it self was made less then 2 hrs ago.
Why should the seller agree to sell it cheaper after they already came to an ageeed upon price? That would be the same as hitting a BIN on ebay and then asking the seller if he would take less. Allowing it now only encourages the buyer to do it again in the future.

Imo backing out is atleast worth a neutral. The bad thing about neut though is it doesn't affect the % under the buyers name. You would actually have to read the feedback to notice it vs a neg will drop the % below 100 which is more noticeable to most.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Why should the seller agree to sell it cheaper after they already came to an ageeed upon price? That would be the same as hitting a BIN on ebay and then asking the seller if he would take less. Allowing it now only encourages the buyer to do it again in the future.
Not only did we agree on a price....It was his offer! I didnt set a price for the card...he sent me a pm with his offer and I accepted it....and I still lowered it for him after he quoted ebay sales...
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Verufian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, WA
Posts: 1,891
Default

Good lord, of course this is negative worthy. The deal was agreed upon. The BUYER asked for the paypal address.

I've dropped a negative on this same exact situation, and had a retaliatory feedback given in return. PM'd fish with this info, mine was removed, his stayed.

Even the mod agreed it was a DEAL.
__________________
Photobucket - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Verufian/
KYLE SEAGER SUPER COLLECTOR!!!
Always looking for Current Mariners / Seahawks auto's.
Verufian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,495
Default

as always, me and cking agree. negworthy.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,409
Default

Glad you got the stuff sold Lately, between the "I'll take its that disappear forever" and the members that take 2 weeks to ship and lie about ship date (are they that stupid that they don't realize the PO postmarks the package?), this is getting old fast. On top of that, you call-out the person and all of a sudden, you're the bad guy. IMHO, members that leave retalitory itrader ratings should be banned immediately (upon evidence of proven retaliation). Just my 2 cents worth, as if it matters, lol.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default

Negative feedback left....waiting on retalitory....I know it is coming
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,126
Default

Retalitory feedback left....this guy is a clown....check out what he put!!
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
Negative feedback left....waiting on retalitory....I know it is coming
What a douche bag. Him, not you.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.