Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Negative Worthy or Not?

Ok...here is the story. I had a 4 card lot for sale. A member asked if I would split it up, he only wanted 1 card. I said that I would rather sell as a lot but PM me an offer if they would like. They sent me an offer of $25. I said that I could do it for $25 and to let me know if they wanted it and I would send them my paypal addy. They said to send paypal addy and they would pay right away.

10 minutes later he sends me a PM asking what the card was numbered to. I told him and he sends me a pm back saying that they are going for $20 on ebay and asked if I could go any lower after he already agreed to pay $25 for the card.

Anyways I sent him a message back saying that I could do it for $22 dlvd at the lowest. He then proceeds to ignore my PM's. I removed my listing from ebay since he agreed on buying it and I sent my pp addy to him.

Should this member receive a negative
C_Griffin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Add him to your ignore list and move on.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Why not just sell it to him for $20? he wins you get paid and this thread never happened.. since the sale thread it self was made less then 2 hrs ago.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ahhhh, the big-timer with the ONE itrader

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Ahhhh, the big-timer with the ONE itrader
Yeah....lol....he sent me a PM telling me that he has friends on here and that he was gonna tell everyone what kind of seller I am
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Griffin3 View Post
Yeah....lol....he sent me a PM telling me that he has friends on here and that he was gonna tell everyone what kind of seller I am
mommy mommy the mean man is mean!
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Please share who the other person is. I'd like to avoid that person. Back to the original question. Is it neg worthy? No. Neutral worthy? Fo' sho'.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Please share who the other person is. I'd like to avoid that person. Back to the original question. Is it neg worthy? No. Neutral worthy? Fo' sho'.
CowboysAllDay24
Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
CowboysAllDay24
Love the price drop in your thread. Kind of rubs it in the face of the punk.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok...here is the story. I had a 4 card lot for sale. A member asked if I would split it up, he only wanted 1 card. I said that I would rather sell as a lot but PM me an offer if they would like. They sent me an offer of $25. I said that I could do it for $25 and to let me know if they wanted it and I would send them my paypal addy. They said to send paypal addy and they would pay right away.

10 minutes later he sends me a PM asking what the card was numbered to. I told him and he sends me a pm back saying that they are going for $20 on ebay and asked if I could go any lower after he already agreed to pay $25 for the card.

Anyways I sent him a message back saying that I could do it for $22 dlvd at the lowest. He then proceeds to ignore my PM's. I removed my listing from ebay since he agreed on buying it and I sent my pp addy to him.

Should this member receive a negative
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I will try to say this as clear as I possibly can. How is this not neg worthy? The buyer asked for his paypal addy and send he would send payment right away and that never happened. That is flat out, 100% backing out of a deal. There is no way on planet earth that someone could have backed out of this deal more then this buyer did. Give him a negative. If I did not see this thread and a negative is not left then how am I or any other member supposed to know what this member is capable of.

The words "send me your paypal and I will pay right away" came out of the buyers mouth. That is a deal. And if anyone in this thread does not think that is a deal then could you please elaborate to me what a deal is? I am all ears.
Well...you see.... I have learned a deal in real life and a deal on this forum are 2 VERY different things. Problem is if a negative is left one will be received when it should not be.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

It is a deal but some people could/would say since no money exchanged hands, technically it's not a deal. It's really a personal issue.
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
It is a deal but some people could/would say since no money exchanged hands, technically it's not a deal. It's really a personal issue.
Ok then answer me this. If it was not a deal then why did the buyer ask the seller for his paypal addy ?

Last edited by cking; 11-15-2012 at 04:36 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok then answer me this. If it was not a deal then why did the buyer ask the seller for his paypal addy ?
I didn't say it wasn't a deal. I was saying that some people would say that it wasn't a deal because no money exchanged hands. I believe it was a deal since both parties agreed on the price
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
I didn't say it wasn't a deal. I was saying that some people would say that it wasn't a deal because no money exchanged hands. I believe it was a deal since both parties agreed on the price
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ok but with that mindset people would be completely allowed and in the right if they stiffed seller since no money changed hands. That doesnt make great sense.
But that already happens alot around here... Right?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Exactly. If this was the case then basically you are saying that anyone on here can go into anyones sales thread and say they will take something and not pay and a negative cannot be given out because no money exchanged hands? I know it happens on here all the time but that does not mean its ok. So next time someone puts a sales thread up I can go in and say I will take it and ask for the sellers paypal addy. But before I pay I will to go to ebay and comc and see if the card is for sale cheaper on there and if it is I can stiff the seller and not pay because his price was a few bucks higher then comc or ebay.Because thats exactly what this buyer did to the seller in this case. I sure hope that is not gonna be allowed on here. That would be chaos. But hey if this guy can do it and not get a neg then I guess I can as well.

Last edited by cking; 11-15-2012 at 05:27 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Why not just sell it to him for $20? he wins you get paid and this thread never happened.. since the sale thread it self was made less then 2 hrs ago.
Why should the seller agree to sell it cheaper after they already came to an ageeed upon price? That would be the same as hitting a BIN on ebay and then asking the seller if he would take less. Allowing it now only encourages the buyer to do it again in the future.

Imo backing out is atleast worth a neutral. The bad thing about neut though is it doesn't affect the % under the buyers name. You would actually have to read the feedback to notice it vs a neg will drop the % below 100 which is more noticeable to most.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Why should the seller agree to sell it cheaper after they already came to an ageeed upon price? That would be the same as hitting a BIN on ebay and then asking the seller if he would take less. Allowing it now only encourages the buyer to do it again in the future.
Not only did we agree on a price....It was his offer! I didnt set a price for the card...he sent me a pm with his offer and I accepted it....and I still lowered it for him after he quoted ebay sales...
Old 11-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Good lord, of course this is negative worthy. The deal was agreed upon. The BUYER asked for the paypal address.

I've dropped a negative on this same exact situation, and had a retaliatory feedback given in return. PM'd fish with this info, mine was removed, his stayed.

Even the mod agreed it was a DEAL.
Verufian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #21 (permalink)

as always, me and cking agree. negworthy.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #22 (permalink)

Glad you got the stuff sold Lately, between the "I'll take its that disappear forever" and the members that take 2 weeks to ship and lie about ship date (are they that stupid that they don't realize the PO postmarks the package?), this is getting old fast. On top of that, you call-out the person and all of a sudden, you're the bad guy. IMHO, members that leave retalitory itrader ratings should be banned immediately (upon evidence of proven retaliation). Just my 2 cents worth, as if it matters, lol.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #23 (permalink)

Negative feedback left....waiting on retalitory....I know it is coming
Old 11-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #24 (permalink)

Retalitory feedback left....this guy is a clown....check out what he put!!
Old 11-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Negative feedback left....waiting on retalitory....I know it is coming
What a douche bag. Him, not you.